Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties Sources? How to get good bounties  (Read 825 times)
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:34:41 PM

I want to know if there is some source or any website that updates any bounties of altcoins I can join from. And then how can I choose or get good bounties? Any suggestion would be appreciated

I think there are quite a lot. But i got none because i really don't trust these sources you are talking about. Sure they may be true, but most of them are just advertising other ICOs/coins etc.amd some may even post scams and other sites with malware that can fck your decvice have together with your accounts and  and crypto possessions .
Let me ask you what are you guided by then on the market for crypto currency and when choosing ICO, say? It seems to me that everything in the world is crypto-currencies - these are risks. How then can you earn money if you do not take risks?)
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:36:31 PM

I want to know if there is some source or any website that updates any bounties of altcoins I can join from. And then how can I choose or get good bounties? Any suggestion would be appreciated

Crowdholding is running a bounty and they use their platform to deliver tokens!
Here is a thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097228.msg20959217#msg20959217
swpceo1

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Swapy Network (www.swapy.network)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:38:48 PM

Swapy Network has a bounty program: https://bounty.swapy.network/

Check out our ANN here on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2372636

I´m the CEO. Feel free to ask me anything.  Smiley

leynylaine

Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:39:20 PM

Just rank up and get some good activities 30+ to join bounties with good offers. Bitcointalk is the best website for getting good bounties.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Frank0209

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:41:30 PM

I don't know such kind of website but I'm using icoscanner to find out the best ico project then I tried to find the bounty campaign of this project to see if it's available in this forum or not. I think you should try to use this website,  it's very helpful if you want to find good bounty campaign to join.

Here it's: icoscanner.io
CryptoCurators

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:53:35 PM

There are some bounties listed here: http://bountylord.com/

Hope you find something for yourself Smiley
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:53:23 PM

You're on the right site buddy. There are a specific board where you can find a bounty of different projects. And I believe the link was already given/posted in this thread. You just need to be patient, better join the social bounty first while you're waiting to rank up.

[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:03:08 AM

The best place to find them is for sure on this forum. You of course have to make up your own mind about the project, check their reputation, their whitepaper, their team etc. There are some great bounties but also a lot of crap. You'll start to figure what to look for with experience, which bounty managers are decent as they have obviously themselves looked for good projects. Good luck
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:07:25 AM

You can search with keyword in google with token calendar or token market website. You can get information about token, start ICO, End of ICO, etc. And there you can get about hot or note ICO.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:16:05 AM

best source is here at bitcointalk forum , all you need to know about crytocurrencies , altcoins, are all here . Even bounties , ICO's that yiu want to joined in. There are lots of good bounties here in forum , all you have to do is read what is their goal in their projects , read there whitepaper , what will be the benefits to there investors of the project. Just explore the forum , many good oppurtunities are in this forum already.

moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:35:40 AM

Lots of web that provide ICO information, they complete it with bounty. you can access it anytime.
Please check, and hopefully useful

https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/
BerylReid

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:21:29 PM

http://airdropalert.com/ good project for bounties
sculptoris

Activity: 68
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:33:11 PM

You can easily find all the currently active (while also those that already ended) bounty campaigns for altcoins here on Bitcointalk, see the board Bounties (Altcoin).

Maybe more convenient from some sides, there's BountyLord listing a lot of campaigns and you can easily notice those currently active.

You might also get interested in websites like Bounty Portals where you can actually easily participate in some interesting bounty campaigns.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:36:26 PM

Well this forum (bitcointalk) still the first trusted source to get good bounties. Here so many devs post their airdrops and their bounty threads, because they believe that's the most popular forum related to crypto currencies, so they get here the most targeted traffic.
You can also being active in the social media platforms, because some devs post about their bounties there.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:57:09 PM

I think there are quite a lot. But i got none because i really don't trust these sources you are talking about. Sure they may be true, but most of them are just advertising other ICOs/coins etc.amd some may even post scams and other sites with malware that can fck your decvice have together with your accounts and  and crypto possessions .
Let me ask you what are you guided by then on the market for crypto currency and when choosing ICO, say? It seems to me that everything in the world is crypto-currencies - these are risks. How then can you earn money if you do not take risks?)

Just use ICO scanner and you will find them almost all information about ICOs. Visit their pages and see which Bounty program you like most of all. You must not invest, but you will certainly get your profit if show much activity.
http://icoscanner.io/
Ealex

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:05:10 PM

Make use of this link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
ccoinca

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:30:08 PM

how many coins are you guys getting from these bounties?

any estimates on earnings?? Cool
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:33:36 PM

There are a lot of bounties out there, specially in this forum. Just try to visit Alternate Cryptocurrency section under the bounties section. That section is all about bounties, all you have to do is to choose. That's the tricky part, the choosing part. All ICO bounties are promising, but not all of them will succeed. You have to make the right decision, or else your just going to waste your time. To get a good bounty, you have to make a small study first about the ICO your going to advertise. Next, you can check the previous project handled by the campaign manager to know if your in a good hands.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:07:16 PM

I am looking at ICOTracker. There are many other resources where you can find information about the upcoming ICO. In many of them there is a campaign bounty

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:22:24 PM

check bitcoin talk for updates, check announcement threads and bounty threads.

I can suggest one for you, bounty program that belongs to trade.io and im participating in it too.
You can sign up here or go to the bounties thread on their site or here on bitcointalk
https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=chrisgellere&mtype=i
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: