Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your experience in trading?  (Read 9071 times)
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

A good one, till now. I do not trade much . But when ever I have done i have not been disappointed at all. I hope so it is the same in future too.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:17:31 PM

For a while I tried, I can say I learned a lot, especially finance and trade, I know more or less the movements of the market and I can read a chart without problems, of course to get that knowledge I had to lose a lot while learning, but then I realized the amount of stress I was injecting into my life, and I went for something quieter, like programming, lol.
stas.dron

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

I did some everyday trading during two months and relized that this need a lot of time and I chosed usual holding of my coins
bonbor.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

The transaction requires new people to learn and have knowledge of it. I started reading and researching constantly tracking prices in the cryptographic and transaction markets. I also learned the charts and analyzed the pennies in the market
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

My experience began with a bounty, after the first major rewards, I began to trade on these funds. At the end of 2017, all those who are not lazy) "trade") in the summer I came across one of the bots that can be scalping Binance and Bittrex via Api. It is quite satisfied with the monthly profit, 1-2% per day, this is very good, I think.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

I have very little experience in cryptography, but I will say my opinion. The best and most reliable way of making money in a crypto space is day trading.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

I prefer bounties, because they do not require any start cap. For doing bounties, they only thing that you need to do is to have some free time and good social media accounts. Moreover, you will get a lot of perspective tokens even before they will be live on exchanges.
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank
I always trade for short periods of time and buy Altcoins whenever the waves happen . Because when the waves happen you can buy cheap coins and sell them quickly to make a profit. I do not hold the coins for so long besides you must update the Altcoins information continuously.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank

To become a successful trader in the cryptocurrency market, you need to determine the principles of work for yourself, as well as determine the rules from which you can not deviate by 1 mm. It is best to make a list of the rules yourself. These rules determine your behavior, as well as the scenario for different situations in the market situation in the market. Trading in financial markets is like playing cards; you should always know what you are doing when.
Keep a diary and plan your bidding. Without the right approach there will be no positive result.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

My experience in trading altcoin is very bad, because I have little experience in trading. I have experienced a lot of big losses in the last 5 months, it really hurts because I bought coins at a high price and then the price of the Altcoin that I bought experienced a very deep price decline. I panicked and sold at very cheap prices.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

My experience in trading altcoin is very bad, because I have little experience in trading. I have experienced a lot of big losses in the last 5 months, it really hurts because I bought coins at a high price and then the price of the Altcoin that I bought experienced a very deep price decline. I panicked and sold at very cheap prices.
If you don't  stay calm and don't have a business strategy, then you should give it up. Do not waste your time trading, and it will cost you more money every day. Being involved in bounty is enough, You don;t have to be 24/24 to make bounty and bring a lot of profit to us, like trading

Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:03:19 PM

Before you trade, you need to understand the basics. Examine the dependence of coins, their graph of growth and decline. You can purchase additional programs to monitor the price range. A lot of unusual things happen when you sleep. But with the trading of sleep you can not see
Learning how to trade coins from watching YouTube videos and reading books helps a lot. I've made a bunch of nice trades this way.
I am not too experienced with trading. I more often joined the investment. but I have experience with trading still not long ago. I was able to make a profit through trading with an amount large enough when the State of the market has increased a lot which makes me so confident with the results of trading.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

The biggest disadvantage in trading is that you can’t learn to understand the market anywhere else if you don’t practice your thoughts on the market, it’s still trading and you need to prioritize correctly. I think that everything can happen, the main thing to try.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

Hi guys,
 Thank
One of the best things I have learned from trading is that you should always expect the unexpected, there are a lot of people who claim to be able to predict the price of the coin but I have come to see that this is not the case, the coins are very volatile and no matter what the charts or anyone might say, they have a tendency to not go as planned so be prepared for that

Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

Yes, it is experience that decides.A good trader is distinguished from a bad one only by experience and this is a fact.You also need to constantly learn and be aware of all market changes.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

Trading is much difficult as its look,You have the proper entry and exit plan for the coin as you miss the opportunity you will be stuck in the market.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

I am sure most of us tried to trade at some point and a lot miserably failed. If you dont have enough time and knowledge to trade, i would suggest to avoid it since its easy to make a loss than gain money.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Trading needs a lot of time, lots of reading and very cold blood. I am not that cold blooded usually, taking the right decision and timing of that decision is very critical in crypto and everywhere trading decision. So i mostly earned very little and lose a lot.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

I am sure most of us tried to trade at some point and a lot miserably failed. If you dont have enough time and knowledge to trade, i would suggest to avoid it since its easy to make a loss than gain money.
it looks like you are too quick to draw conclusions, if we trade by choosing longterm assets such as ETH, by buying them in the current conditions, and storing them for a long time, and there is no need to keep monitoring them too, profit

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

All those who participated in the trade made the wrong decisions, which led to a loss of investment. However, in a living situation, the most important thing is to draw the right conclusions.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: