Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:37:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?  (Read 2306 times)
Amanda Krause

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:18:25 PM

I think it will take a long time to legalize bitcoin in the majority of countries. I'm not sure it'll be legalized everywhere.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

Why do we need to worry about that? The moment when governments ban something, it is forced underground and these governments start to lose the battle. People will then be forced not to pay taxes, by their own government. <if Bitcoin is banned, people will not declare their Bitcoin income or pay tax, when they use it in underground markets>

The government will also lose the opportunity to attract Bitcoin tourist to their country and also the jobs that would be created form this innovative technology.
Its true that banning bitcoin makes a country lose opportunities for its people like low start investment and freelancing jobs online that pays bitcoin. Its hard to send money now a days specially if you are a student, they require so much and charge so much which bitcoin solves this kind of problem.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
ksjdksjd

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:29:40 PM

Bangladesh and nepal are not accepting the bitcoin,because bitcoin is decentralized and low transactions fees than banks.bitcoin awareness needed.
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:35:45 PM

I am not bother about the legalizing bitcoin in all countries. I am having access to bitcoin anywhere in the world I can transfer it and I am converting it into my local currencies and I have no issues in using bitcoin. Yes ofcourse I will be happy if bitcoin is announced officially by all government will be added advantage to bitcoin nothing else in my point of view.

smailler

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:36:04 PM

Bitcoin has barriers to rent and transparency, so I do not think all nations will accept bitcoin because each government can not control the tariff line.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:37:54 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?

Well, it is highly undoubtable that not all the countries in the world will aprove or disapprove of bitcoin. That is natural. But assuming that it becomes legal, then i think economies will rise, poor people will be able to finally become free from poverty. Bitcoin has more in it than just money, and that is why i am so loyal to it.  I just hope the countries that legalize bitcoins will increase more. That would be pretty great for the crypto world.
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:20:52 AM

for me yes because of the many bitcoins assisted not only in one country but in many countries. Just keep on supporting bitcoin to spread it and be legal in all countries
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:38:37 AM

I think bitcoin will be legal in all countries if all governments of each countries really knows / understand more deeper in bitcoin's technology and various things in it.
Until now bitcoin has proven to be very profitable and very helpful on finances or it can advance individual's economies, but most governments still can't really deepen yet bitcoin's technology and are still worried about the negative impacts on the country.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:11:56 AM

it will take some time for bitcoin to be legalized in every country in the world
first we have to convince the society  how this technology will be better for the world future finance and of course make them trust the cryptocurrencies more and more the governments will have no choice but legalizing bitcoin upon the huge use from the commuinty
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:39:39 PM

Legalizing bitcoin is big slice of cake for everyone. It will establish a systematic society where in everyong will become successful and benefited and no one will be left behind. Bitcoin provides convenience to everyone and kill the time from manual procedures will help alots from the people, government and other companies as well.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:46:37 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
I think yes it become legal in all countries. Bitcoin is a big help for us, it help our financial problem, many poor people got success with the help of bitcoin.

Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:54:05 PM

The value of bitcoins crossed over $10000 which proves that bitcoin has high potential to rise above $40000 and more by the coming year and the word of bitcoins is passing and reaching every nook and corner  the news of bitcoins is spreading like a wind  which is making more people to get into the bitcoin community and the user's are benefit from this cryptography which makes them spread the news by word of mouth to friends and family as this technology has the ability to change the lives of people thereby uplifting the economic conditions of the world. When the price surpasses $40000 all the countries will accept this bitcoins and blockchain as the mainstream currency throughout the world. In such a situation all the governing bodies should be thinking alike by giving financial freedom to the people and no one will die out of hunger and unemployment.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
umrohyuk

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:21:57 PM

there will be many people doing many ways to get bitcoin. and it will automatically impact on the price of bitcoin. people who have hold it for long time will get profit since the price will rise.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:22:22 AM

This is the best thing to do ,it's OK to know everything bitcoin is true and it's not to bow to people .and to let everyone know about bitcoin its an avenue to make a job and it helps everyone who wants to be able to handle yet .its a job online ,and from all government it helps to boost the bitcoin in all counties and will have any bitcoin in introducing country's ,cryptocurrencies  and investment as it will handle people and develop everyone who wants to be introduced to bitcoin and really good for all countries..
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:01:57 AM

It does not seem as easy to turn the palm of a hand to be able to legalize bitcoin in a country. Because there are still many people from some countries whose people are still very few who know and use this bitcoin. It still takes a very long time to be able to make this bitcoin accepted by each country.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:35:37 AM

I do not think so. Bitcoin is not legal in some countries. I think these countries have their own reasons why they forbid the use of bitcoins. To change the establishment of a country is not easy. It took a long time to change all that. I do not think legally bitcoin in some countries is not a problem as long as we are still allowed to store and use it in a legalized country.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kiwasmose

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:51:35 AM

Now, some governments have a negative attitude towards the special currency, because bitcoin can't bring benefits to their government departments. Even bitcoin continues to grow, which is likely to threaten the interests of banks. So we can often see a lot of stories about the shortcomings of bitcoin on TV or in other media.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:56:29 AM

I think it will become legal soon in every country because one government of the country can make the rule of not to use bitcoin but can't stop people to use bitcoin through internet so they have only option of the regulation and legalisation to use the bitcoin in control manner .
But here a big thing that I seen that many countries government are not giving any descion about to have bitcoin in Thier country to use but still they want take tax from the earnings by the bitcoin , what is this? This direct indication is that country can make much amount of tax and can grow economically , so why ofcourse they will regualate the use of bitcoin with any rules and finally legalise it for the better future .
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:59:04 AM

Bitcoins cannot be declared legal at once i guess as it is a decentralised currency and usually geach government hates decentralised currency untill they get some good tax out if it. Declaring bitcoins as legal is a possible thinking but is too hard to regulate in. Also there are severe ups and downs in the hustory of bitcoins along with its illegal use which makes it difficult to get legal.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:01:44 AM

No it will never happens ,
Recently Us Asks Coinbase to give user data and Tranx records of people who purchase bitcoin from there site and suddenly at that time price of bitcoin come as low as 8900$ us from 11000$

Us is very storg nation it may Drop price of btc if they want
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: