Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?  (Read 2302 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

If Bitcoin becomes legal in most of the countries (I doubt it will be legalized in ALL the countries), taxes for it will appear and commissions for transactions with Bitcoin will rise. However, it may happen if governments confirm that bank system is too weak and not reliable.
Raisul Islam

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:22:50 PM

I don't know what  will happen with bitcoin in future all over the country.but i wish it will be legal in all countries in the world and it will make top cryptocurrency.thank you.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:17:34 PM

I doubt that Bitcoin will be banned everywhere. Bitcoin generates enormous amount of taxes. Mining farms use a lot of electricity to power their mining rigs and cooling. They have to sell some of their BTC in order to pay for daily things such as food, rent etc. I think that there will be always a few countries where Bitcoin will be legal no matter what happens. I would say that Bitcoin can't be stopped in its current state.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:52:15 PM

yes bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin. I believe that, one day bitcoin will legal all over the world very soon. Because bitcoin is all ready famous all over the world. For this reason bitcoin will get more popularity and every country will accept bitcoin i think. 
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:56:58 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?
Obviously bitcoin users will increase dramatically and his value will be very expensive. Bitcoin will become so rarely knowing so much people who wanted to earn it.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:06:21 PM

the governments of some countries do not understand what bitcoin is, they need a lot of time to pass laws for what they do not understand.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:12:15 PM

the governments of some countries do not understand what bitcoin is, they need a lot of time to pass laws for what they do not understand.
well if the bitcoin will become legal in all countries i think bitcoin is really become unstopable and it continue to rise  every nkw and then and i think we can really gain a  double amount because if many people will use bitcoin it will really become a great demand in the market and it has really a big capacity to become more valuable in the market and its price maybe going to rise up high.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:19:25 PM

well if the bitcoin will become legal in all countries i think bitcoin is really become unstopable and it continue to rise  every nkw and then and i think we can really gain a  double amount because if many people will use bitcoin it will really become a great demand in the market and it has really a big capacity to become more valuable in the market and its price maybe going to rise up high.
I stronly agree on you mate i believe that if the community of bitcoin will  will grow the price will also grow because the demand of the user will going to rise and it is really maybe become a big asset of gaining huge profit that lead the community to rise same with the economy of one country because it really help everyone to gain money by doing such simple work.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:19:47 PM

Not accepting something doesn't mean that it's not legal . Well there are still some countries that might not even know about Bitcoin and how do you expect them to use Bitcoin then. Most of the developed countries are up to date about all these things and hence stuffs like Bitcoin are used there.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:06:03 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 11:19:04 PM by Creating N Action

If bitcoin become legal in all countries more users get work harder because the more than users the higher prices of bitcoin. But I think bitcoin is not clearly to become legal in all countries because more countries against to bitcoin and got banned. Some government of each countries are not really know about bitcoin in other way they don't have time to understand and to know the importance of bitcoin because they knew it is scam. No, bitcoin is not totally scam but in other sites also. If it is scam it is possible not to stay for a long period of time. I think if bitcoin become legal in all countries many people give thier attention, time and effort to do bitcoin to help them to become successful one.

WadeAdam

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:20:07 PM

It will be tough.. for some countries it could affect the economy in a big way that governments are not prepared for.
elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:23:18 PM

Sure bitcoin will.never be legal in all countries it will always have restrictions especially in the Arab world

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:27:13 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
If it happens that Bitcoin will become legal in all countries, surely it will be a great help for the economy to be on top and reach its highest rate. Not only the economy, but also the people who will know about Bitcoin and if it happens surely the financial stability of every people and families will take place.
InnMind.com

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:10:47 AM

The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them. Whilst the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. Read more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:35:00 AM

If it happens that Bitcoin will become legal in all countries, surely it will be a great help for the economy to be on top and reach its highest rate. Not only the economy, but also the people who will know about Bitcoin and if it happens surely the financial stability of every people and families will take place.
If that happens, bitcoin value would be a million dollar worth now, but unfortunately not all countries are open for the digital currency as they are wanted to control all value that is entering their country, but this cryptocurrency they cannot, they are even having a hard time implementing tax on it, but still other countries are open for this innovation of the world.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:42:21 AM

It will be fantastic, more countries adopted it means more users and more users means more valuable it will become, and one of the original purpose of bitcoin being created was as a global currency and with all countries accepted it it's mean bitcoin had fulfilled one of its request, and for the users it will ve very convenient to travel aboard and able to spend bitcoin in everywhere
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:29:41 AM

I'm fine with bitcoin becoming legal worldwide the point is what kind of conditions are we going to get, I think that at first, countries are going to try to play it hard but when they realize people are not going to comply they are going to lessen the regulation on bitcoin in order to raise taxes.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:47:40 AM

I am very happy if it happened because when it happened very easy for me to transact using bitcoin and easy to convert it into my country currency.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:44:13 AM

I think maybe in next 30 years, Bitcoin will be become a legal currency in the world. With its advantages, there is no doubt that Bitcoin will be accepted in the future

jonathan163

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:57:25 AM

yes some country accepting bitcoin most of them for second money and many goverment legalize bitcoin because of there future of them technology its mian, but other country its fear to accept bitcoin because its no one can handle and many issue in hacking and lose milion of $ thats my main idea why other country not legalize bitcoin because of the issue in hacking and thats why cryto its to risky  -thats my opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: