Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?  (Read 2306 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

how can you legitimize the fact that centrally...people or use cryptocurrency or not...if it is legalized, I'm afraid that it will lose its features
wjchong

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:01:51 PM

In some countries Bitcoins are banned. It will take some more time to became legalized in whole world. But one day it may be legalized in all countries.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:05:14 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?
If bitcoin will become legal in all the countries around the world, it will surely result into massive out growth of bitcoin population which can make the demand of bitcoin rise in number or quantity that will result to the rise of bitcoin's price to become more beneficial especially to those who patiently holds. Also the transactions in terms of bitcoin will be widely acceptable since the usage of bitcoin will be already legalized.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.

I think in the future all of country accept and embraces crytocurrency but right now only few of country accepting bitcoin even my country not recognizr and not accepting bitcoin at telling that if you are investing in bitcoin you are going to jail because the government didnt understand cryptoworld and they are afraid to lose any of business that connected in hard money like banks so that they didn't want accept cryptocurrency.
aanbudi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:10:29 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 12:23:30 AM by aanbudi

Obviously, Bitcoin users will grow. At the same,  I'm sure not only Bitcoin, but Altcoins also legalized follow Bitcoin. Of course must be added regulation of each State, for every use and transactions running safe. And many more can happen.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:52:21 PM

Obviously, Bitcoin users will grow. It's the same with Dan I'm sure not only Bitcoin, but Altcoins also legalized follow Bitcoin. Of course must be added regulation of each State, for every use and transactions running safe. And many more can happen.
Nope it is not that much easy, and now all governments are opposing cryptocurrencies because it is effecting there country economy, Before I heard that India is going to make bitcoin legal, but recently I saw the news that there governament RBI is against this cryptocurrencies. So I am not sure when these digital currencies will become legal in all countries.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:05:23 PM

Recognising blockchain based cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin in terms of legal grounds would be a very good move for everyone because it will shape the new industry and financial sector. On the other hand, if it is labelled as illegal then there is a threat of emerging a kind of shadow economy and that will be a serious trouble for the economy of the country. Still, I don't see every country will legalize it but when it comes to the countries with large economies, I am optimistic about it.
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:26:35 PM

He'll definitely be legitimate if not all, in most countries , as member States are aware of its advantages over the current system
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:06:08 PM

Every country should make bitcoin legal in their country because bitcoin will be the next main currency.Bitcoin is no 1 crypto currency and i think every country should realise that now and made bitcoin legal
I am badly in favor of this thing because all those states which have made bitcoin legal are enjoying great profits. People there are able to make their lives easy by collecting large profits simply by trading with bitcoin or holding it for long time. Bitcoin is the one which is all the time increasing in value and it is best option for those countries who want to increase their economy and want to become developed state.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:13:26 PM

Every country should make bitcoin legal in their country because bitcoin will be the next main currency.Bitcoin is no 1 crypto currency and i think every country should realise that now and made bitcoin legal
Things are not so simple, do you think governments are going to look at bitcoin and are just going to agree to accept bitcoin taking into account all the power they are going to lose, besides if a government is bought by bankers then there is an additional incentive to slow down bitcoin adoption in that country, so I think we are going to need to wait for a lot of time before bitcoin is accepted in almost all the world.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:19 PM

I highly doubt any country can ban bitcoins entirely in their country. Bitcoins are just too large to be handled by their country's government. If bitcoins do become legal in all coubtries, then it wouls only mean that bitcoins have become mainstream enough to be allowed into every country.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:20:09 PM

In some countries Bitcoins are banned. It will take some more time to became legalized in whole world. But one day it may be legalized in all countries.
Yes, bitcoin is not totally legally accepted in all countries all over the globe, and yes I guess also that it would take some time to be legally accepted and at the same time legally implemented. In today's current status of bitcoin, there's only few countries whom legally appreciated the value of bitcoin in their society.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:25:51 PM

I think in the future all of country accept and embraces crytocurrency but right now only few of country accepting bitcoin even my country not recognizr and not accepting bitcoin at telling that if you are investing in bitcoin you are going to jail because the government didnt understand cryptoworld and they are afraid to lose any of business that connected in hard money like banks so that they didn't want accept cryptocurrency.
The journey of bitcoin to the point of legally adopted as a new currency a digital currency rather is still on process. It is possible to happen that countries all over the world would legally accepted it but the refusing possibilities is also there. But if it would happen that countries all over the world would appreciate bitcoin as a legal matters then it would a great deal for a bitcoin.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:30:26 PM

how can you legitimize the fact that centrally...people or use cryptocurrency or not...if it is legalized, I'm afraid that it will lose its features

I think is not easy to some government to allow bitcoin in there country because when they accept it can control it because of it is decentralized and also the user of bitcoin they are not allowing of bitcoin controlled by their government. If that happen maybe some government know the true value of bitcoin also they know that it can help in many people to their country to less the unemployment or jobless.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:38:22 PM

It will have an overtaking of the fiat and so much transactions would be done through bitcoin because of its known advantages already.

I think bitcoin will not be legal to all countries

This is an obvious fact because bitcoin is not going to be controlled by just one jurisdiction or country. At most, countries might be factionalised about it and that won't also work.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:42:52 PM

If bitcoin will become legal in all the countries around the world, it will surely result into massive out growth of bitcoin population which can make the demand of bitcoin rise in number or quantity that will result to the rise of bitcoin's price to become more beneficial especially to those who patiently holds. Also the transactions in terms of bitcoin will be widely acceptable since the usage of bitcoin will be already legalized.
Any good respond of every countries government about bitcoin also give a best result in bitcoin. If it would happen that bitcoin will become a legal digital currency in all countries all over the world. It would become a great success to bitcoin at least it is not hard enough to encourage many investors and at the same time it could increase the society of bitcoin users.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:43:47 PM

Developed countries will regularise it ( in the limits ) in order to disciplinary gain profit as much as they can ; but 3rd world countries most likely will avoid all such headache by banning its use ( because they don't know how to treat these digital figures )
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:47:28 PM

Bitcoin is not going to be accepted by everyone, some government see it as a threat to their economy and security. The truth is, bitcoin can be actually use by all means even making illegal activities. Government also doesn't recognized it because they are having a hard time regulating it and making it all in their full control. Bitcoin will only be legal in all country once we reach the point of digital currency era.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:26:36 AM

To legalize bitcoin in all the country first of all we need to educate them about crypto and how it works,since not all the people knows about crypto currency and many companies and industries not into bitcoins,they all knows that no any hassle and they can earn a big profit without tax,paying monthly bills is very easy if all the people using crypto money.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:32:41 AM

If we take into account all countries, then I would say that it will take more than five decades before it finally happens. Bitcoin, remember, is a digital currency, which means a country has to be fully digital first before jumping into a decision of allowing Bitcoin to become legal. That is the case in more advanced countries such as Japan. But what about a lot of countries in Africa? Do you think Bitcoin or any digital currency for that matter is a practical invention there? Of course not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████