Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?  (Read 2302 times)
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:36:16 AM

if bitcoin currency become a legal to all country the government need to add all about of crypto currency in education to educate all of people. many people still don't know the advantages of bitcoin currency. It is a big help to economy of all countries if this happen.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:37:46 AM

It is difficult for the state to accept bitcoin. bitcoin difficult to control. so in our country. they do not accept bitcoin. even banned
dyewic

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:26:00 AM

the price will double increase if bitcoin became legal in all countries and some altcoins will increase the price also and when we travel to the other countries we don't need to convert our money to their local money anymore we will only use bitcoin as a payment.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, the price will double increase if bitcoin became legal in all countries and some altcoins will increase the price also and when we travel to the other countries we don't need to convert our money to their local money anymore we will only use bitcoin as a payment. And for my opinion also, If bitcoin is legal then many people will get easy to buy bitcoin, many people are now increasingly interested in bitcoin and are now starting to invest it for some other things they learned to earn money from crypto currency. and because the appreciation of bitcoin values continues to grow, the government somehow can see the opportunities that bitcoin provides to many people.
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:41:35 AM

I think that over time, bitcoyne is recognized as digital money and a means of payment in almost all countries. An exception for some time may be a few underdeveloped countries that will not have any significant impact on the crypto currency. Simply this process is ambiguous and long, considering that the crypto currency is a creation of high technologies and revolutionary in its essence.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:01:58 AM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?
if all country accept this bitcoin i think bitcoin will increase more and more and fast because many people get interest to invest here because the value of bitcoin is so strong and if you see the market of all crypto and bitcoin is so very high .
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:16:34 PM

Bitcoin is legalise in most countries, in few countries it is banned. From last few days bitcoin price increses drastically, thats take attention to all people's, and bitcoin reached in all over the world. Its demand growing day by day so governments will consider majorities and will take positive decisions.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

Bitcoin becoming legal over every country is not gonna happen anywhere soon or in later years. Countries show good growth through bitcoin, and on experiencing the same more countries might get into legalizing of bitcoin.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:46:09 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
In time, all countries would be accepting bitcoin just like USD.
Many countries are now skeptical about bitcoin because they don't know it origin.
And media fed them with bad information about bitcoin that many people are using it for illegal stuff.
But in time when everyone realizes the benefit and importance of using bitcoin, many countries will allow it like never before.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:51:47 PM

If most of the major countries started accepting Bitcoin the more demand Bitcoin would have then the price would go really high. BTC would just become thr USD of cryptocurrencies. Crypto with fiat is a good thing when it comes to the market.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

I think not all countries forbid bitcoin there is a country that can accept bitcoin well. I hope in my country too so do not prohibit bitcoin for use. because not everyone uses bitcoin for things that are not good. there are still many people who do business well from bitcoin. so in my opinion bitcoin will not be banned all over the world maybe only some countries are banning it.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:01:32 PM

Our government its not that familiar about bitcoin. So in my country . Bitcoin is not legalise. But if bitcoin is will be legalize in my country the value of the bitcoin will be increasing and It can legalize now because they know the advantage of bitcoin and they will know the transaction about it. It has a huge impact for us.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:42:32 PM

Maybe because different country have different approach to cryptocurrencies because of certain factors like their economy and the origin of bitcoin for example the creator of bitcoin satoshi nakamoto's real identity is yet to be known and this can also be a source of skepticism. Some factors affect their culture for example denmark which is known to belong to the top 10 most bitcoin friendly country in the world is know to also have a very open minded culture and happy people so they tend to easily adapt new ideas like an online currency.

apumaycry

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

if become legal in all country we will go to period of mass adoption people will know bitcoin as currency or maybe store of value and impact for alt coin maybe the price will go up and up
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:01:21 PM

I think that bitcoin become legal in all countries if we let them to know how it works and what it's the process on it. There's a possibility that bitcoin will be legal worldwide because it can help many people and if it is legal I think the price of it will be get higher and higher and the people who are working on it can earn a lot of money.
godz_illa

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:02:55 PM

I believe that sooner or later, all the countries will accept Bitcoin. I do not see the reason of making BTC illegal, if governments end up losing so much from it  Huh Huh
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:38:18 PM

Actually, I am not sure that but some countries has already bitcoin legal. I wish one day bitcoin will legal for all countries. Smiley

musliyevich

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:06:42 PM

All countries impossible , some countries possible .
japan start accepting bitcoin others like japan will accept it and make it legal in future.

kushanuradha294

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:12:55 PM

In my opinion by around 2030 many people will have an understanding on crypto trade (BTC,ETH...etc.) and will be more prone to do business with cryptocurrency. Therefore more countries will legalize crypto trade.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:22:24 PM

I have the assumption that bitcoin can not be legalized in all countries, because each country has its own policies and regulations. Only countries that see bitcoin have good potential that will legalize in their country like Japan.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:31:14 AM

That is the ideal scenario, wherein all countries legalize the utilization of bitcoin for enjoying its maximum potential and benefits to the public. But again, there are countries out there who prohibit the use of bitcoins due to its decentralized nature. Meaning, bitcoin is being used as the main currency for illegal stuff, like payments for illegal transaction of drugs or other smuggled goods or things related therein. Every decision that a country accepts has always a negative implication, wherein bitcoin has its own faults. Like everyone said, nothing is perfect.

Personally despite having its faults, the opportunities and benefits it provide to the general public outweighs the negative impact on the country. Due to bitcoin, more people are sustained. Bitcoin can be the equalizer among the rich and the poor as everyone has the privilege of investing into it. Though that again might be the ideal situation, it may be far from now but it will definitely happen in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: