Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:25:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?  (Read 2306 times)
Dimonrzhev

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:34:52 AM

What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in Russia, guys?
simonbakla02

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:46:48 AM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?

It's possible,because this is the agenda of bitcoin community; to use the cryptocurrency as a new method of currency.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:52:41 AM

I think Bitcoin being legal to every country is somehow possible but it will take sometimes.  Each country have different laws and rulings regarding stuff that is affected by its demography, religion and the people who are sitting in power.  Some country banned bitcoin but I believe it will be temporary while they are studying it's effect to their country but once the super powers accepted Bitcoin and adopted it, this lesser countries will definitely follow what these stringer country had done with regards to Bitcoin.   So yeah, I guess Bicoin will be accepted in the whole world but it will really take time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:37:21 AM

if become legal in all country we will go to period of mass adoption people will know bitcoin as currency or maybe store of value and impact for alt coin maybe the price will go up and up
Yes bitcoin is the need of the day and is allowing mass to grow in a way they want. Bitcoin is helping people to get rid of unemployment to some extent and is helping them to earn good amount and make their living good. Countries will legalize bitcoin because they know that the running in the race without bitcoin is not possible. Bitcoin is going to replace all regular currencies in future for buying and selling of goods in daily life
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:47:45 AM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.

If people are open-minded then yes it is possible that it will become legal in all countries. But we cannot also deny that there are some whose perspective on bitcoin is negative so some countries will surely not accept bitcoin as legal in their country specifically China because they are afraid that if they will accept bitcoin as one of the currencies in their country, it might become a threat to them.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:59:45 AM

I am sure that bitcoin will become legal in all countries in the future. Hoped
Some countries is already accepted bitcoin like japanese

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
petrov trevor

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:02:00 PM

I do not think it will be a legal day in all countries, there will always be one to want to do differently
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

bitcoin legal, because some countries have not all received bitcoin.and  I believe, that bitcoin for all people is very useful all over the World. I think bitcoin will be acknowledged by some countries. because it is seen that bitcoin development is very good.
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:13:45 PM

If the state has received bitcoin as a legitimate means of payment, it is clear that bitcoin is legal in all countries so that with its populations everyone wants to invest in bitcoin and much of what they learn in the crypto world to get an income.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

I think in the future all of country accept and embraces crytocurrency but right now only few of country accepting bitcoin even my country not recognizr and not accepting bitcoin at telling that if you are investing in bitcoin you are going to jail because the government didnt understand cryptoworld and they are afraid to lose any of business that connected in hard money like banks so that they didn't want accept cryptocurrency.
The journey of bitcoin to the point of legally adopted as a new currency a digital currency rather is still on process. It is possible to happen that countries all over the world would legally accepted it but the refusing possibilities is also there. But if it would happen that countries all over the world would appreciate bitcoin as a legal matters then it would a great deal for a bitcoin.
its not just bitcoin's adoption that's in process, its what you could call a revolution of sorts. bitcoin is something extremely new, both in the time it has existed and as an idea. if bitcoin were to be accepted and went mainstream, it would mean the mainstream acceptance of the idea of bitcoin, and the success of bitcoin as an experiment, in my view at least. but the idea of bitcoin does go against a lot of the desires of the big banks, as they have some to lose if bitcoin were to go mainstream, and with their money, they do have a considerable amount of pull through lobbying efforts (in the US at least).

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

I think in the future all of country accept and embraces crytocurrency but right now only few of country accepting bitcoin even my country not recognizr and not accepting bitcoin at telling that if you are investing in bitcoin you are going to jail because the government didnt understand cryptoworld and they are afraid to lose any of business that connected in hard money like banks so that they didn't want accept cryptocurrency.
The journey of bitcoin to the point of legally adopted as a new currency a digital currency rather is still on process. It is possible to happen that countries all over the world would legally accepted it but the refusing possibilities is also there. But if it would happen that countries all over the world would appreciate bitcoin as a legal matters then it would a great deal for a bitcoin.
its not just bitcoin's adoption that's in process, its what you could call a revolution of sorts. bitcoin is something extremely new, both in the time it has existed and as an idea. if bitcoin were to be accepted and went mainstream, it would mean the mainstream acceptance of the idea of bitcoin, and the success of bitcoin as an experiment, in my view at least. but the idea of bitcoin does go against a lot of the desires of the big banks, as they have some to lose if bitcoin were to go mainstream, and with their money, they do have a considerable amount of pull through lobbying efforts (in the US at least).
I support, the legalization of bitcoin goes against the many plans and desires of not only banks but the state as a whole...so this idea seems to me unworkable unfortunately...in this case I want to be wrong
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:29:09 PM

In my opinion, it will be excellent if bitcoin become legal in all countries. Bitcoin aims to become the worldwide payment system and first decentralized digital currency that works without a central repository or single administrator. But some countries already ban bitcoin for some reason, but I’m still looking forward to bitcoin’s legality.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

if bitcoin will be legal in all different countries in the world every people will be easily buy items or buy and sell bitcoin. many people can be easily buy items all over the world because the price is the same every part world because the price is bitcoin. many people will also earn money, invest and sell bitcoin. if this will happen poverty will be vanish.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

everbody its happen to bitcoin become legal all over the world because this the goal of bitcoin community to become famous and use of all people as new currency.
It may not easily happen that btc will be legal all over the world to become the worlds global monetary system as it already opposed or discouraged by some countries like China, Bangladesh, Ecuador and other, Government of some countries may oppose this kind of system, why? transparency and the lack to rewrite the past transactions which is the governments hobby which so called corruption and control. They preferred central banking to impose heavy tax to the people. There will be a lot of conflict before that statement will happen.
Every country have their own economic system, they have different constitutional laws implies when it comes to control and management of their economic growth. It is a complex issue in terms of legalizing bitcoin all over the world, since it is not centralized like traditional money. Its is not base on gold and dollar reserve. But looking to its success, Bitcoin might become a worldwide tool, even though not entirely legalized.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:52:23 PM

In my opinion, it will be excellent if bitcoin become legal in all countries. Bitcoin aims to become the worldwide payment system and first decentralized digital currency that works without a central repository or single administrator. But some countries already ban bitcoin for some reason, but I’m still looking forward to bitcoin’s legality.
if it happens that bitcoin is legal across the country, maybe every country will feel lucky with the legalized bitcoin in every country. if the bitcoin is not legalized then we may find it difficult to do something concerned with bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:39:36 AM

I think it would be great if all countries would be able to get bitcoin, because for all countries it would be useful to learn how to use it as much as avoiding bad habits because of the fact that bitcoin and a bizarre make they are the only ones they have here. And all the countries are just one bit because of the use of bitcoin, we know what the opinions of each country are.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:50:37 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 06:15:10 PM by jpoker272727

Bitcoin with some modification in government laws can be considered as legal currency.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:06:19 AM

So far my country has banned bitcoin precisely in early December yesterday, and make me really mad. But if my country legalizes bitcoin, it will be very happy because i will free to use bitcoin in all transactions. Yeah i will see in the future perhaps my country will lagilizes bitcoin.
bakerlisa510

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:37:08 AM

Right now no one can say that when the Cryptocurrency or rather BTC is going to be legal all over the world because of its decentralized nature makes it difficult to regulate, taking away the central banks’ authority and when it comes about the control over power than most of the communist countries like China, North Korea, and Vietnam doesn't seem to agree with others.
jech1028

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:04:29 AM

Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: