Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?  (Read 2302 times)
ahmadhidayat27

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:16:30 AM

That is the hope of all the traders of cryptocurrency worldwide. And if bitcoin is legalized around the world it would be the beginning of progress or a better level increase in terms of finance and economy. Financial transactions will be faster and more efficient.
Alaminshaikh

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

I thinks have some great country's Those who support bitcoin . but everyone know have lots of country did not support bitcoin. But i know that online business world means bitcoin world. Bitcoin is a legal Cryptocurrency.bitcoin without not possible success in the online business world.So i hope bitcoin will support for every country ,As soon as possible.
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:22:19 AM

If ever bitcoin became legal in our country i would love to spend some on things that i can't afford back when i was still new in here. I would love to show those non-believers what i got now.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:29:56 AM

I think time comes that it will be accepted legally in many countries especially when the time come that many people use bitcoin as their payment in some transaction. Bitcoin is easy and reliable in terms of paying goods online. It is fast and the fees are small.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:26:26 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?
If bitcoin will become legal in all the countries around the world, it will surely result into massive out growth of bitcoin population which can make the demand of bitcoin rise in number or quantity that will result to the rise of bitcoin's price to become more beneficial especially to those who patiently holds. Also the transactions in terms of bitcoin will be widely acceptable since the usage of bitcoin will be already legalized.
The legality of bitcoin is not going to have such a huge impact in the price of bitcoin the most important thing is to have a product that works as intended and while bitcoin is slow that is going to change in the next months and years and once we see that we are going to being to see a faster adoption as people begin to use bitcoin instead of other fiat services since bitcoin will be cheaper and faster.
krizpogi18

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:15:34 AM

Bitcoin can be a great help when it is legal throughout the community. We hope that we will have more time to live with Bitcoin when it becomes legal throughout the country. And they've got everything they've got to do regularly, they're no longer in doubt of all the fake news about Bitcoin. So everyone is hoping that it will be legal because it's good for the economy and helpful people.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:49:51 AM

Hello everybody. I believe that sooner or later Bitcoin and Blockchain will conquer all countries and all branches of our life. Now this is still not possible and there is some resistance, because people everywhere have built borders and piled many barriers in the form of unnecessary intermediaries. Bitcoin does not have boundaries, and by itself, the Blockchain system simplifies so much any use of the benefits of our life that it is very difficult to implement all this in a short time. But, Blockchain and Bitcoin are so advanced technology that sooner or later this miracle will be legalized everywhere, despite the opposition from many countries.
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:19:06 AM

I think this is impossible. Every country's policies are different from the national economy. Bitcoins are two-sided and used in the right way to make life easier for many people. However, if it is used in some illegal ways, it will destroy the social order. So bitcoin can not be recognized by the laws of all countries.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:31:00 AM

until now there is no country in the world that melegal bitcoin but bitcoin still running and increasingly in the interest of many prang
bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
if I think bitcoin is now a success in the crypto currency market in some countries, and I'm sure that bitcoin will become legal in all countries once the country knows the bitcoin system and deepens it, and the country facilitates bitcoin circulation.
raul lemos

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is very fluctuative, hence is not suitable become replacement with fiat money. I hear news and rumors in my country, indonesia, government is using blockchain technology to create new rupiah system in digital. I still don't know about the rest, but by now, bitcoin is maybe, will not accepted as digital money in this. With that in mind, i don't think bitcoin will legally accepted in most country, because in term of monetary, using two currency is troublesome i think? And so that is just my opinion, tell me what you think  Grin
Andria123

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

i dont think so when it happen,but all i can say bitcoin will become legal in our countries soon,because whole world knows the bitcoin system,facilities and circulation,but we are all hoping and praying bitcoin will legal in our countries

Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

Being legal in all country is a good idea because, everybody can use, invest and earn in bitcoin. It was a pleasant to all people who wants to use bitcoin.
ommochain

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

I think bitcoin will not be legal to all countries

I do not think so, although bitcoin is not recognized in many countries at present, but despite this, bitcoin players from all countries are struggling to find ways to trade bitcoin, Bitcoin will only be recognized by a growing number of countries .
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

Bitcoin is very popular and everyone invests in it, with many people investing in Bitcoin, I do not think there will be publicity for public interest. In fact a non democratic country like japan and india I do not think they can do it because it would be against the public interest . Thus any democratic government will hope to make it legal by following certain norms.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

if I think bitcoin is now a success in the crypto currency market in some countries, and I'm sure that bitcoin will become legal in all countries once the country knows the bitcoin system and deepens it, and the country facilitates bitcoin circulation.
Bitcoin is increasing in popularity and power so it is very true that bitcoin can be legal currency in several countries, the reason behinds the legalization of bitcoin could be the high popularity and great investment everyday with each passing day  bitcoin is being high and it is increasing in price, people are preferring to use bitcoin instead of fiat money, it is really easy to use if the government of the country will make bitcoin as legal currency then it will change the price of bitcoin, even now there are a lot of countries accepting bitcoin as the legal currency and India is next to it.
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

guys please tell me how you think will Bitcoin become the official currency in Russia or not Will it be easy? for the people will it be convenient?
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:53:12 AM

In my opinion i think not all countries will salute bitcoin,because governments in any countries have different perspective ways of rules and observance,we cannot convinced them if they doesnt want too.,but some countries are now recognizing and use bitcoin now and use this as legal,.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

If bitcoin will become legal in all countries, i think the price is higher compare in his past price. Because of the legality the price is continue increasing. Most of people are attract to invest in btc and its already accepted in all businesses as a payments. We hoping that this may be happen soon that bitcoin will become legal around the world. So that most of people are don't have any problem anymore about in financial.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

Yes, some small countries prohibit bitcoin. The possible reason is that bitcoin will have an impact on the monetary system of their country

But, fortunately it helps people in earning money. Here, in my country it is still not legal but government didn't prohibits using this cryptocurrency because they still believe it will give needy people to earn for future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: