Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?  (Read 2302 times)
yujli

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

Only a few countries have recognized the legal status of Bitcoin, but if all countries declare it legal, then Bitcoin will fly to the moon. Of course, this is impossible. The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is a defect that makes Bitcoin not stable.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

Many countries are still discussing and have not yet decided on the legality of bitcoin. Some countries claim it is illegal because it can affect their country's economy. Some countries forbid bitcoin has greatly influenced its development. I think in the future if bitcoin is legally recognized in all countries, its value will increase very high

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

I see a payment that is practical, easy and safe. I also imagine if all markets (including traditional markets) use bitcoin as payment, we will see a very good progress. no longer have to go to the bank to pick up paper money, we can buy everything with bitcoin as a digital currency.
DenisenkoMaria3571

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

Some of the countries explicitly banned the digital currency, while others rejected any support for the banking and financial system necessary for trade and use of bitcoins.
tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

I have given permission in many countries, and not many countries. Now many ATM booths have been given in many countries. In my opinion, in every country, when the country's government understands that it has profits, along with real money, virtual money and usage will benefit the country, then allow it. It is not allowed in many countries, because they think it will be a problem in our transactions. But the people of their country are still working. Then the government will think and do not allow it, but the people of my country are dealing in bitcoin. Then the government will think, as it is working, why do not I get the text. I think it will give permission.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?
Some country bitcoin is legal. Government permitted to buy and sell bitcoin. And some country in the world bitcoin are illegal. The government of this country's doesn't permitted to buying and selling  bitcoin. but in future bitcoin get the permission to continue their business in whole world. we are waiting for that day.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

If bitcoin are legal in all countries it will greatly facilitate us in transacting with bitcoin. But it is not easy for a country to legalize Bitcoin. Moreover, if bitcoin become legal in all countries the bitcoin user will increase while the number of bitcoins is still limited.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

I don't think bitcoin will be allowed in all countries. already in some countries has banned the cryptocurrency. and quite a few countries impose various restrictions on cryptocurrency
maksimmaksimov

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Today Bitcoin on the wave of success, however, has already appeared the first alternative offers like Bitcoin. One thing is known reliably that in order to surpass Bitcoin it will take a lot of effort, money and time.
arumiedes

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

Bitcoin is legal in some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
Bitcoin becomes legal in all countries requires a long process and it feels difficult.
At this time many countries are not allowed to use bitcoin.
The use of bitcoin to receive requires a struggle.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

Bitcoin will take a while but I think a time is coming when bitcoin will be accepted in all countries and made to be the single currency being used around the world.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

I think bitcoin will not be legal to all countries

For now yes! it can't be happen, because there are some other country didn't reach the connection of the internet. You may have a point of it mate, but also there is also a possibility to make it happen to make bitcoin become legal to all countries.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

Of course everyone expect this can happen.
Imagine if all country legalize bitcoin, bitcoin will worth more than $ 500.000 / btc which is insane,right ?

But the fact is it's difficult to happen because bitcoin still controversy currency that can be use for criminal attempt !
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

In the near future, bitcoin can not become legal. But many countries are striving for this because they understand how important this is for their economic development.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

Of course everyone expect this can happen.
Imagine if all country legalize bitcoin, bitcoin will worth more than $ 500.000 / btc which is insane,right ?

But the fact is it's difficult to happen because bitcoin still controversy currency that can be use for criminal attempt !

It is very much difficult to comment on this thing right now. There are certain countries who are taking a keen interest in bitcoin and are planning of declaring it as legal currency but no one out of us knows when exactly this will happen.
However, there are countries who are not that much concerned about bitcoin and it is very much difficult to regulate bitcoin in those countries.
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

I don't think so, because some countries afraid to legal the Bitcoin because it can't handle it, they can detect the transaction behind it. It has more procedure before they legalized it.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

I dont think that Bitcoin will be banned everywhere. Bitcoin generates enormous amount of taxes. Mining farms use a lot of electricity to power their mining rigs and cooling. They have to sell some of their BTC in order to pay for daily things such as food, rent etc. I think that there will be always a few countries where Bitcoin will be legal no matter what happens. I would say that Bitcoin can't be stopped in its current state. Right now Bitcoin is banned in south asian county
luisdvmd25

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

In my own speculation, most of the legal country that know all about bitcoin will be legalize, but in our country i dont think that will be legalize, its not popular to use and manipulate in our country.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.

I think it will be a great help for the people in different countries but maybe it will take a long time for bitcoin to be accepted in other country since they've seen this bitcoin as dangerous because it can affect the national currency since bitcoin can be in dollar. Maybe they think that bitcoin is a threat for the banks and other currency or fiat money. As long as bitcoin has many users and bitcoin are usable it is hard for the other country to ban it.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

luis fantom15

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

I don't know what  will happen with bitcoin in future all over the country.but i wish it will be legal in all countries in the world and it will make top cryptocurrency.thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: