Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 03:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?  (Read 2304 times)
raybut37

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

i think bitcoin will have a very hard time to be legalized by all countries on the world, many governments said bitcoin can not be traced so they can not control bitcoin users, therefore they have to choose banning bitcoin, but the world is chaging now, more and more countries are accepting bitcoin, so i think in the future, bitcoin will be legalized soon.

Yes it is possible but i think the reason of the delay of legalizing bitcoin of some countries are the concrete rules and laws to support the implementation.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?
By this cases all we know is some countries around the world are doesnt familiar with this bitcoin if it happens to be legalized by all over the world. I can say that it is a good idea. And make it sure that they use it in a proper way. Countries will become a better place .More people will be given a chance to have a work.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

Virtual currencies alias cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is still a debate in the world Although this country is very open for bitcoin use and not all countries accept it or recognize bitcoin as the official currency with some consideration, although I'm sure bitcoin will be accepted in all countries but it takes a long time. Cool Cool
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

If bitcoin is accepted in all countries, the bitcoin's value will increase, the bitcoin's price will be more stable. Bitcoin has many benefits and convenience, but legal bitcoin around the world will be very difficult. At present, many countries do not accept bitcoin and many people don't known what bitcoin is.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

I think Bitcoin becoming legal in every country is difficult and all countries will never agree to each other due to various rivalries. Many countries have simply wiped out Bitcoin from their system, hence basically what you want is not possible and I think will never be.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

Many of the conveniences we can get if Bitcoin is legalized across the country. One of the simplicity is because digital currency can be taken anywhere anytime without any physical form that must follow the owner and has been considered to be a valuable item. Bitcoin is very different from other currencies. If Bitcoin as a legalized currency across the country then digital cryptocurrency technology will be even greater and often used by people in transacting in the future.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

In most countries, Bitcoin is neither legal nor illegal, it is simply not regulated. In order to declare something as legal or illegal, the commodity has to be owned by some person or company. The problem with Bitcoin is not the currency itself but rather the lack of any governing body regulating the exchanges. Without regulations, it is very difficult to track the transactions. So, if this problem wil be solved in your country, the BTC become legal.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

Bitcoin users will certainly grow. At the same time and I am sure not only bitcoin alone but altcoin was legalized to follow bitcoin. Of course the regulation should be added to each country, every use and transaction goes safely and much more that can happen whatever it is. Cool
Al-Geron

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

I think the issue of bitcoin legality will soon be resolved due to the increasing demand and popularity of bitcoin, Although in many developed countries people are trying to declare it illegal. But people are still using it, and will continue to do so. because bitcoin indeed proves very popular today

fuding12

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

I think, it is hope for all of us to see bitcoin to be legal in all countries. In addition, when bitcoin becomes legal in all countries, this will certainly ease bitcoin steps to actually become a global currency.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

That can be very unlikely but I think it can happen after a long time. Many people are using bitcoin and using bitcoin for a variety of purposes. Bitcoin is increasingly popular and growing, I think bitcoin can be legal worldwide.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

At the same time, the Central Bank, as well as its head, advocate the prohibition of cryptocurrencies and speak quite negatively about the fact that this "monetary surrogate" is legalized. However, officials, the Ministry of Finance, as well as ordinary people believe that the blockchain, as well as digital currencies and cryptocurrency exchanges, where they are mined, can become a very effective and promising tool that will serve for the development of the economy of the state.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.

It will be a gradual process even as Cryptocurrency will soon be accepted globally. I believe when we get to the adaptation stage of Bitcoin, the countries that have been avoiding it would have a rethink; because the advantages would have exceeded the disadvantages being misconstrued.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

Among our clients are people of different professions and ages, but the study was conducted among a very active audience in terms of transactions. Because one of the most popular services we have - is the mass payments around the world, as well as the use of cryptocurrency wallets. So initially the study was conducted among clients savvy in the sphere of financial services," Alexey Nasonov commented on the survey conducted by Worldcore.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

It is truth that some countries accepted Bitcoin and some countries are not accepted Bitcoin. But, Bitcoin is the fastest transaction and most secured system that is based on most update technology. So, i believed that in future Bitcoin will legal in whole universe.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

I want to give those who still ban cryptos more time to evaluate that cryptocurrency is not bad for economy. Bitcoin should be accepted to all countries because it aims to help people by giving them options and freedom to choose. Bitcoin is great because it makes jobs and helps people through financial crisis.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

It is unlikely that bitcoin will be accepted by absolutely every country, but most will eventually resolve it officially. Until all only look out to him.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:41:58 PM

Because bitcoin was created as a decentralized currency, that means it shouldn't have anything to do with authorities. That's why most governments were against bitcoin and some would even ban cryptocurrencies. Those governments that have accepted, will regulate and tax. In the end most governments will accept cryptocurrencies.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

It is very desirable that every state ruler realized that bitcoin was created not to disrupt the world order, but for convenience. And when everyone understands this, bitcoin will be accepted in almost every country.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
DominRx

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

If you believe the news, Belarus has legalized the crypto currency since the spring! (one of the first in the world) It is necessary to wait a little to fully know which countries will work with the crypt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: