Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?  (Read 2302 times)
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:12:25 AM

That sounds good because i'm sure bitcoin will be more popular in this era and more and more new investors who want to invest with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

I thin just like some bitcoin friendly countries allow bitcoin in their country i hope that all other countries will also realize the bitcoin need and importance of this currency and then they will make sure the legal use of bitcoin in their country because now every one is trying to work for bitcoin and through this we can make our future bright.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

if it's legal bitcoin then people will be easy to buy bitcoin, many people are now increasingly interested in bitcoin and are now starting to invest it for some other things they learned to earn money from crypto currency.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

If bitcoin will be allowed in any country definitely bitcoin will be the main because it is very easy to use bitcoin from anything. Could be a bitcoin later will be a place of payment in priority.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

If bitcoin will be allowed in any country definitely bitcoin will be the main because it is very easy to use bitcoin from anything. Could be a bitcoin later will be a place of payment in priority.

If bitcoin become legal in our country I'm sure that our economy will rise too. Payment system will be improve and there will be more investments to come. A lot of people will be able to take advantage of it.
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

bitcoin will conquer the world. mark my words if will be legalize in all countries as the time pass by.

cashberycoin.com

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

If bitcoin become legal in our country I'm sure that our economy will rise too. Payment system will be improve and there will be more investments to come. A lot of people will be able to take advantage of it.

Yeah, there are many thoughts about that, I think, that economy of small countries , or in countries with poor economy must use BTC as legal currency, cause it help growing their economy
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?

it depends on the contribution of cryptocurrency to the countries economy... countries will regulate first and educate their people on the system of cryptocurency how it runs! how to use it... i think before it will be accepted to the countries first requirement is, could it help the country in their monetary funds, second, the availability of technology to use to operate the transaction. third would be the impact of the currency to the ordinary people.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.

Its possible that bitcoin is accepted on some countries simply because they believe that bitcoin is obviously the next medium of exchange, we are now living in a modern age where people are familiar with internet and computers are used daily.
Bitcoin have many advantages that is why it was now accepted worldwide, the heightened degree of privacy may find more comfort for commercial and financial transactions. Also, transactions made without the involvement of a third party. Its for the benefit of the users. Lower transaction costs,increased privacy and no erosion of purchasing power due to inflation.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

i think if all cointry accept bitcoin or to become legal it is very great for everyone because they help many people to inprove life but in that case i think the economy will rise up for sure,if bitcoin will legal i think many people are interested in bitcoin and many investors for sure.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

if it's legal bitcoin then people will be easy to buy bitcoin, many people are now increasingly interested in bitcoin and are now starting to invest it for some other things they learned to earn money from crypto currency.

Until now there are still many who have not legalized bitcoin or other crypto currencies. If bitcoin is accepted throughout the country it is good news, but how can bitcoin affect the existence of banking? Then how do people race to get bitcoin? Will bitcoin be obtained easily? Apart from that thought, I hope bitcoin becomes a solution to financial problems.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

I don't think Bitcoin has been made legal in more than a handful of countries. Its going to take a long time before Bitcoin is accepted by the worlds governments. As Bitcoin is something that they aren't used to and something that they don't have any control over. And we all know that governments don't like such things.
yunaasakaa

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

bitcoin legality is just a matter of time,  in my opinion. because of the government couldn't resist of this amazing tech development that in the society already trending and used by many people.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

Bitcoin is still developing and slowly being popularized by the people all over the world. Some countries accepted the bitcoin because they are seeing the potential of bitcoin that can change their lives. But other countries still seeing that bitcoin is illegal but I hope that one day they will see the brighter side of bitcoin.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:17:00 AM

By now, i Doubt in this statement, becouse bitcoin is already forbidden in some of the countries, and to allow it again time and will is needed
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

I think legalization won`t happen in the nearest future. Goverments and politicans don`t want to risk and they don`t want to get rid of their power that is given to them by money, banks, transactions. They don`t want people to enter innovative areas because it`s way too hard to control them. They just don`t want and don`t need to spend money and time on solving this new problems. However, progress can`t be stopped and there`re more and more professionals from different spheres enter this market and start the digital changes. Cool
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

Indeed, some little nations disallow bitcoin. The conceivable reason is that bitcoin will affect the fiscal arrangement of their nation
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

I think bitcoin is legal but there are some countries that do not accept bitcoin so bitcoin is illegal but the government can not do anything with bitcoin use in the country because although the government forbids bitcoin but they still use it
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

this is what everyone hopes for, if it really happen the legalization in whole countries will make huge impact for cryptocurrency world, we will see bitcoin become the most valueable and the most wanted thing of course, and we cant imagine the price of bitcoin in this moment.

Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

Bitcoin becoming legal is one of the goal of the bitcoin community, to overtake the current currency or just in the community itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: