Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?  (Read 2306 times)
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

As of now for the situation of bitcoin.. I think it is blurry to happen to be legalized in all countries ,because some countries are already banned the operation of bitcoin.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

It's will be good news and such big progress. More payment system and of course BTC price will rise to moon. But beside that, there will be some regulation about BTC with tax or something because BTC is too broad and free.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?

This can't be possible because there are some countries that banned  or accept bitcoin and  if it's happen then maybe it takes some time to legalized bitcoin worldwide.

Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.

I agree with you that only some not all. Because there are close minded and open minded people. So, not all will accept it. Those who dont accept bitcoin will accept other coins or they will release their own coins maybe.
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

I think not all countries legalize bitcoin, legal status bitcoin and currency digital still a debate heat until now. However time goes by, some countries start looking bitcoin and digital currency with a different perspective, and try to enforce the rules of the currency. usually, regulation is not supported everyone, but in the case of bitcoin, regulation is a gift.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Bitcoin will be the  main trading currency in the world when all countries accept it as legally. I think bitcoin will gain legal recognition but not all countries will still partake
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

I think not all countries legalize bitcoin like IMF not legalize this currency
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

I think the real thing that makes bitcoin legal in all countries is its popularity. It must be really useful to everyone and it will help the economy of many countries  go up

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

If the Governments of all the countries are convinced by the idea of cryptocurrency and agree that bank system is getting weaker day by day then all the countries will surely have cryptocurrency as the legalised currency.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
van jones2594

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

i think bitcoin users will increase dramatically and his value will be very expensive. Bitcoin will become so rarely knowing so much people who wanted to earn it.  Smiley
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Some countries have taken a position when they do not formally give it legal status, but do not prohibit use. According to the latest trends, all countries will begin to gradually legalize crypto-currencies.
alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

the governments of some countries do not understand what bitcoin is, they need a lot of time to pass laws for what they do not understand.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

If Bitcoin become legal in all countries, I'm sure that our economy will rise too and Bitcoin becomes a solution to financial problems. Many people are now increasingly interested in bitcoin and are now starting to invest it for some other things they learned to earn money from cryptocurrency.
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

I have given permission in many countries, and not many countries. Now many ATM booths have been given in many countries. In my opinion, in every country, when the country's government understands that it has profits, along with real money, virtual money and usage will benefit the country, then allow it. It is not allowed in many countries, because they think it will be a problem in our transactions. But the people of their country are still working. Then the government will think and do not allow it, but the people of my country are dealing in bitcoin. Then the government will think, as it is working, why do not I get the text. I think it will give permission.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

the governments of some countries do not understand what bitcoin is, they need a lot of time to pass laws for what they do not understand.
These are stupid and poor countries that are opposed to technology. But progress can not be stopped. Bitcoin is the future, soon everyone will understand this.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

Yes, In my opinion it should be legalised in all countries as it is the up coming future currency which will be the only currency used in the world. We all can see how fastly crypto world is growing and soon it will touch the sky. Crypto currency is growing at very wide rate.

Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

According to Elina Sidorenko, much more than the crypto currency, Russian officials are interested in blockade technology: they are actively studying it and would like to introduce it into various services. It is known, in particular, that the head of the Savings Bank German Gref has long been eyeing the detachment.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

Why do you need to worry about this. The moment when the government banned anything, it was forced underground and these governments began to lose combat. People will then be forced to not pay taxes, by their own government. If Bitcoin is blocked, people will not declare their Bitcoin revenue or pay taxes, when they use it in the underground market. I think the issue of Bitcoin legality will soon be solved due to the increasing demand and popularity of Bitcoin, many people are now increasingly interested in Bitcoin and are now beginning to invest that will be made in the form of this technological innovation.
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

Theis will be a global achievement when the whole world are spending technology money.  If it is legalised it will be another era in the world where there is no discrimination  about currency.

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

Bitcoin’s popularity is increasing every day because of the investment and job opportunities it offers. It may not be easy for Bitcoin and other altcoins to be legalize to other countries because of the different speculations of the government. Probably if government’s concerns about the use of Crypto in illegal transactions will be addressed, then probably we can convince the government to legalize this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: