Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCAPS (BCP) - new advanced Cryptocurrency: Scrypt,POS/POW & Decentralized  (Read 8965 times)
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:05:51 AM

I was considering to invest much in this ICO, but after i saw what are you doing on Bitcointalk i won't give you a single penny. Where can i find what peoples are involved in this ? Where is list of team members ?
Hi guy,
Thanks for your contribution!
As you know, any new project gets different ideas, even not good while there maybe some misunderstandings, not enough knowledge of the project's operation, negative feelings from the similar one before or something like that. However, we are always happy to record and try to improve more than ever to make it better.
Your support and advices from all of you will be useful and necessary for us!
Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makcop

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:37:10 AM

It's ok.
I also sympathize for that. But your team should try to solve faster for us to get investor's belief.
I believe in your attempt. Please try to support us more. I couldn't buy any BCP from 2 first rounds which have low price. It's so sad.
Please make it better to increase price of Bitcaps. Thank you so much!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:49:36 AM

It's ok.
I also sympathize for that. But your team should try to solve faster for us to get investor's belief.
I believe in your attempt. Please try to support us more. I couldn't buy any BCP from 2 first rounds which have low price. It's so sad.

Dear Mr. Makcop,
Thanks for your sympathy.
We always try to support all of you.
However, Because the process of ICO Crowdsale purchase is automatic and random and too many orders make it difficult to solve fast. We have been trying to help investors best we can.
Please persist to follow our public channels you have known to get the newest information from our project.
If you have some question relating technical problem like others, please contact us through our support email: support@bitcaps.io
Hope to see your more contribution and cooperation!
Thanks again!
Makcop

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:11:54 AM

It's ok.

Dear Mr. Makcop,
Thanks for your sympathy.
We always try to support all of you.
However, Because the process of ICO Crowdsale purchase is automatic and random and too many orders make it difficult to solve fast. We have been trying to help investors best we can.
Please persist to follow our public channels you have known to get the newest information from our project.
If you have some question relating technical problem like others, please contact us through our support email: support@bitcaps.io
Hope to see your more contribution and cooperation!
Thanks again!
Ok. Thank you! I still do that
Makcop

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:46:54 AM

Dear guy,
Please check your wallet again! It's ok.
We know your feelings, but please respect us again! I think that patience, belief and sympathy are really important in life. Normally, it's solved during 1 hour and slowest 24 hour because too many orders which is difficult to do fast.
Wish for the understanding from all of you!
We think it's not necessary to explain anymore because time will proves for our attempt and trying to support all of you, friend.
Thanks a lot!

0.0020 BTC I have received. I confirm receiving.

How to me to receive remained 0.0015 BTC now?

I can't WITHDRAWAL even 0.0010 or 0.0005 (any sum)

Error! Amounts is not valid!

Oh. The transaction fee is normal. We also understand and are ready to do that. It's not from them. Why you did that while you just have to wait for few hours? Others have persited to wait longer than you must. It's impatient when you made the bad things influencing a lot of others. I think it need to keep calm in every situation. Sorry because it's not my duty but I really cannot only see that. It's very small problem while they have paid you, it needs fee for the transaction from Blockchain's regulation. Everyone accepts that. Haz.It's really normal. Why complained more and more and more... Blah Blah. OMG!
Evgenij_N

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:37:49 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 11:48:03 AM by Evgenij_N

Oh. The transaction fee is normal. We also understand and are ready to do that. It's not from them. Why you did that while you just have to wait for few hours? Others have persited to wait longer than you must. It's impatient when you made the bad things influencing a lot of others. I think it need to keep calm in every situation. Sorry because it's not my duty but I really cannot only see that. It's very small problem while they have paid you, it needs fee for the transaction from Blockchain's regulation. Everyone accepts that. Haz.It's really normal. Why complained more and more and more... Blah Blah. OMG!

And here Blockchain?

Bitcaps FROZEN my balance of BTC (0.00119 BTC) on my account and I can not send them anywhere from there! Until now, this gap has remained open and not solved .... I'm 100% sure, if I did not write anything here - I would not get my 0.0020 BTC back.

It's not my faults. Let the developers make the COMPLETELY WORKABLE WITHDRAWAL FUNCTION (full completely with the ID display of ID transaction and its generation within 10 minutes from the moment of creation of WITHDRAWAL inquiry)    

If such banal functions the project can't or doesn't want to make - is SHIT are not the project!     

And I do not care who waits or does not panic at the same time. I will invest my money only in those projects who really deserve trust and respect.

There is nothing more simply than to make absolutely working the WITHDRAWAL function.

Those projects who doesn't do it - for me it is SCAM  
Makcop

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:58:10 AM

And here Blockchain?

Bitcaps FROZEN my balance of BTC (0.00119 BTC) on my account and I can not send them anywhere from there! Until now, this gap has remained open and not solved .... I'm 100% sure, if I did not write anything here - I would not get my 0.0020 BTC back.

It's not my faults. Let the developers make the COMPLETELY WORKABLE WITHDRAWAL FUNCTION (full completely with the ID display of ID transaction and its generation within 10 minutes from the moment of creation of WITHDRAWAL inquiry)    

If such banal functions the project can't or doesn't want to make - is SHIT are not the project!     

And I do not care who waits or does not panic at the same time. I will invest my money only in those projects who really deserve trust and respect.

There is nothing more simply than to make absolutely working the WITHDRAWAL function.

Oh God!
Please! Why you could use discourteous words here? hzzzz. It's nothing. No more words...  Undecided
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:04:00 AM

Dear all guy,
Thanks for your contribution!
We are trying to improve more than ever to make it better.
Thanks!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:37:28 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 06:22:59 AM by BITCAPS2017

📣📣NOTIFICATION: THE 5TH ICO CROWDSALE IS COMING! 📣📣
Dear Bitcaps members,
🎉The fourth round has ended successfully with beautiful result. It seems almost passionate investor got value BCP tokens from the past rounds.
✊As you can see, attraction of Bitcaps has been increasing worldwide more than ever exceeded our expectation. It’s a great momentum for next development steps of our Bitcaps to increase price in near future.
👌Maybe, there are still a lot people have not yet known advantages from Bitcaps and gotten these great tokens in the past rounds. So let be quick and ready to improve your steps to success with this interesting one before the end of ICO.
It’s really regrettable if anyone continues to hesitate and miss the good chance with the larger Maximum total to buy BCP tokens, especially divided into 2 stages, distance between these stages is 2 days.
NOTE:  🔥🔥🔥THE 5th CROWDSALE:
⏰ Time:
👉 Stage1: 0:00 AM to 3:00 AM (UTC + 8 ) on December 3rd, 2017
👉 Stage 2: 0:00 AM to 3:00 AM (UTC + 8 ) on December 5th, 2017
- Price: $1.7 /BCP Token
- Total amount: 225.000 BCPs/stage
- Maximum total: 1000 BCPs/ID/2 stages
🔑Your path of success almost depends on your selection!
Sincere,
Bitcaps Team
zTheWolfz

Activity: 231
Merit: 150

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:43:19 PM

What is the major selling point of BITCAPS? Is it the trading bot or something else?
Dear Mr. zTheWolfz,
Thanks for your consideration!
Please take a reference in our website: bitcaps.io to know more details.
Please visit some items: trading, lending, staking, mining to get clearer information.
Wish for your cooperation!
Thanks!

Quick and condense answer. I'll see how to work with it Cheesy
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:50:31 AM

What is the major selling point of BITCAPS? Is it the trading bot or something else?
Dear Mr. zTheWolfz,
Please take a reference in our website: bitcaps.io to know more details.
Please visit some items: trading, lending, staking, mining to get clearer information.
Wish for your cooperation!
Thanks!

Quick and condense answer. I'll see how to work with it Cheesy
Thanks for your interest!
We have been trying our best to make it better.
Please follow our website to catch newest information.
Thanks a lot, friend!
See you!
JustCrypt

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:54:13 PM

Hi
About CrowdSale Referral Earning: 3% Bitcaps from which line i get 3% bonus from f1 only or from all lines near me?
IAmNotATroll

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:34:25 PM

And here Blockchain?

Dude please stop painfuly spamming this chat with your claims its a scam  and lack of knowledge on btc transactions.
Why would they create an ICO for the purpose of scamming you of 0.002 ($20).
To participate in this ICO you have to do it within a 3 hour time frame they specify and when paying with btc or eth (in any situation) you need to pay extra transaction fees
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:09:51 AM

Hi
About CrowdSale Referral Earning: 3% Bitcaps from which line i get 3% bonus from f1 only or from all lines near me?
Yep. 3% Bitcaps bonus from CrowdSale Referral Earning you will get only from F1.
Thanks!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:34:00 AM

And here Blockchain?

Dude please stop painfuly spamming this chat with your claims its a scam  and lack of knowledge on btc transactions.
Why would they create an ICO for the purpose of scamming you of 0.002 ($20).
To participate in this ICO you have to do it within a 3 hour time frame they specify and when paying with btc or eth (in any situation) you need to pay extra transaction fees
Dear guy,
It's great to see your sympathising and support. Thank you so much for it!
We have been trying our best in improving more than ever to make it better.
Wish for your cooperation in next time!
Thanks!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:31:59 AM

💡💡💡NOTIFICATION 💡💡💡
Dear all Bitcaps members,
🔎To update the newest information and always become the first getting the soonest good chances in Bitcaps campaign, let follow our public channels to catch important information:
🎗Official website: https://bitcaps.io/
🎗Twitter: https://twitter.com/GlobalBitcaps
🎗Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-fi-l2EA7wACftlPCR8fQ
🎗Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Global-Bitcaps-886754368140390/
🎗Telegram: https://t.me/bitcaps
🎗Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2432463.0
Thanks!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:38:46 AM

💢 NOTIFICATION OF UPDATE NEW FEATURES FOR BITCAPS 💢
Dear all Bitcaps members,
🏆As you can see, Bitcaps has just passed a short time of ICO CrowdSale, but Bitcaps is successful over our expectation. We are grateful for the trust of all members worldwide.
🔐In order to meet the higher demand of Bipcaps users, we are glad to announce Bitcaps has been applied the newest advanced features in Back Offices:
🎁1. Update new feature: “Buy BCP tokens on ICO Exchange"
INSTRUCTION: Deposit BTC => go to item “ICO Exchange” and choose BCP/BTC => enter “amount” in item “Buy BCP” => Click “Buy”
🎁2. Add new Portal of deposit or withdrawal and buy ICO tokens with Litecoin (LTC)
🎁3. Update the newest information in the item: “NEWS” at Dashboard
🎁4. Add the feature of support: Bitcaps members can comment or give advices in the item “SUPPORT” of Back Office. These will be useful to contribute in making interaction of Bitcaps better.
🎓🎓🎓NOTE:
📌 During the construction of new features and data transfer, it can affect the operation of the office, you do not need to worry we will handle very quickly.
🔎If you have any questions, please email us at support@bitcaps.io.
Thank you for the cooperation!
Best regards!
Bitcaps Team
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:03:18 AM

🔥ARE YOU READY FOR THE ROUND 6 TO PURCHASE BITCAPS?🔥
Dear all #Bitcaps members,
🏅The 6th round of the #ICO #Crowdsale of Bitcaps is coming soon. This match is being hotter and hotter because attraction of Bitcaps is becoming stronger and stronger.
🥊Are you ready to go on this match fighting with other experts to win the position of an #investor owning strategic vision?
🎓Make a smart decision right now if you don’t want to be left behind others and can improve the greatest chances from when Bitcaps is still in the childhood time.
👉Round 6 is coming with the same form with the 5th including 2 stages. These bring more profits for all Bitcaps members to buy more #BCP #tokens with better price.
NOTE:
⚠️ *** The 1st stage:
+ Stage 1: 0:00 AM to 3:00 AM (UTC + 8 ) on December 9th, 2017
⚠️ *** The next stage coming after 2 more days:
+ Stage 2: 0:00 AM to 3:00 AM (UTC + 8 ) on December 11th, 2017
💰 Price: $2.0 /BCP Token
💎 Total amount: 225.000 BCPs/stage
💎 Maximum total: 500 BCPs/ID/stage
Please be quick and ready if you want to shorten your path to success!
Good luck!
Respect!
Bitcaps Team
Strivetop

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:09:02 AM

🏅The 6th round of the #ICO #Crowdsale of Bitcaps is coming soon. This match is being hotter and hotter because attraction of Bitcaps is becoming stronger and stronger.
🥊Are you ready to go on this match fighting with other experts to win the position of an #investor owning strategic vision?
🎓Make a smart decision right now if you don’t want to be left behind others and can improve the greatest chances from when Bitcaps is still in the childhood time.
👉Round 6 is coming with the same form with the 5th including 2 stages. These bring more profits for all Bitcaps members to buy more #BCP #tokens with better price.
NOTE:
⚠️ *** The 1st stage:
Good luck!
Respect!
Bitcaps Team
Hi,
I want to know minimum total I can buy and Price for lending?
Do you have ICO schedule with more details to know first? Give me, please to follow easily.
Thank you, ad!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:54:54 AM

NOTE:
⚠️ *** The 1st stage:
Good luck!
Respect!
Bitcaps Team
Hi,
I want to know minimum total I can buy and Price for lending?
Do you have ICO schedule with more details to know first? Give me, please to follow easily.
Thank you, ad!
Hi guy,
Minimum total to buy BCP is unlimited.
The price of Bitcaps is suggested at least $3.5/BCP for starting lending program.
It depends on the time when you decide to start lending as well.
Please follow our public channels to know newest info.
Wish for your success!
Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: