Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:41:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCAPS (BCP) - new advanced Cryptocurrency: Scrypt,POS/POW & Decentralized  (Read 8975 times)
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 10:27:32 AM by BITCAPS2017

Dear all Bitcaps members,
🎈🎈Sincerely send this video of #Bitcaps Overview to you which has been updating the newest information you may interest in.
Best regards,
Bitcaps Team
🎁Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LurqSCt2hw&feature=youtu.be
IAmNotATroll

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

Wow
So far lost my $1200 and cant even take out the remaining $100 worth of bitcaps as its locked.
Cant even take out the spare ether i had on BITCAPS site that wasn't put into the ICO.

This is what i would call a total fucking shit show.
I just tune in now and then for the poor English and weak excuses from Bitcaps team.
Really i have spent $1300 to to have my money "legally" stolen from me and listen to excuses and blind optimism.

Maybe bitcaps can finally take me out for a meal and drink
Call me old fashioned but i like to be wined and dined before being FUCKED (in the asshole)

Not intentionally being rude
I appreciate your sympathizing and understanding!

p.s.
I think your roadmap has a mistake and should be 2019 not 2018
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:13:49 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 04:28:40 AM by BITCAPS2017

Hi guy,
Thanks for your contribution and sorry for some not good points make you unpleased.
For some mistakes or misunderstanding of technical problem, please contact our support team through email: support@bitcaps.io to be supported best.
Do you agree that support from community plays a super important part not only in making value of Bitcaps much higher but also in promoting our motivation to create better strategies to shorten its success path?
Guy, you can see our attempt in a variety of programs: Fundraising, GEC Fundraising, Staking, Staking Premium, Gaming, building Ecosystems, etc. as well as always promotes and try best to hasten listing Bitcaps on international exchanges done on "stocks.exchange" already effervescently operating for our community benefit, then upcoming HitBTC which has been auditing already and others soon.
Someone might feel difficult to wait the perfect destination with a long time. However, our deliberate steps own the meaningful reasons which help Bitcaps avoid disadvantages from outside and develop stably in long term as our committed statement.
Therefore, it’s so necessary to get a big trust and support from community at all the time. Your advices are our priceless gift to attempt more than ever not to lose expectation of all.
For late process of listing Bitcaps on international exchanges, we sorry for that! However, as you can see some troubles from cryptocurrency market recently which has too many scam coins making the honourable international exchanges be more careful in accepting or even raising a lot of difficulties and requesting higher conditions for adding new one. So that it caused some late process of listing new coins including Bitcaps.
Bitcaps Team has been trying best to meet expectancy from all because it's also our general goal.
Wish to get your sympathizing and support more than ever which we can get more motivation to pass the objective troubles to do our mission better.
Let keep patience and following our public channels to get newest information.
We also appreciate your sympathizing and understanding with your strategic vision.
Thanks so much, friend!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:35:16 AM

Respectively send to Bitcaps comunity,
🔖#Bitcaps - A smart new generation of #cryptocurrency for payment solution appreciated to be able to replace traditional forms for our modern life.
🔖Bitcaps brings numerous handy things to which a modern world needs throughout the #digital revolution of human being nowaday.
Let be with us to build a stronger ecosystem for this potential generation aiming at asserting value of Bitcaps!
Link: https://youtu.be/ivS-IRRBUJ4
silverfox25

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

after being listed on hitbtc. will coinmarketcap follow? i dont know but we have been waiting for that since december 2017. any updates?
Starbaks

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

I think this is a project with excellent concept and plan, efficient problem solving, ease in payment of cryptocurrency application, very helpful to investor, I really support this project. and I'm sure this project will go forward and succeed.
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:18:39 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 05:41:43 AM by BITCAPS2017

after being listed on hitbtc. will coinmarketcap follow? i dont know but we have been waiting for that since december 2017. any updates?
Hi guy,
Thanks for your consideration and always being with us all time!
- As you can see some troubles from cryptocurrency market recently which has too many scam coins making the honourable international exchanges be more careful in accepting or even raising a lot of difficulties and requesting higher conditions for adding new one. So that it caused some late process of listing new coins including Bitcaps.
Bitcaps Team has been trying best to meet expectancy from all because it's also our general goal.
Wish to get your sympathizing and support more than ever which we can get more motivation to pass the objective troubles to do our mission better.

- Have you seen our new roadmap in 2018 yet? We have been working hard to process that steps best.
Now Hitbtc has been auditing carefully all things to access price level for the 1st appearance of Bitcaps effectively.
Of course! Having been listed on HitBTC successfully, Bitcaps continues to be listed on Coinmarketcap and others soon.
Thanks for your support!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:39:17 AM

I think this is a project with excellent concept and plan, efficient problem solving, ease in payment of cryptocurrency application, very helpful to investor, I really support this project. and I'm sure this project will go forward and succeed.
Hi guy,
Thanks a lot for your big support!
Trust from all members with strategic vision are so important for us, especially in this time with a lot of difficulties.
This contributes on increasing our motivation more than ever to promote value Bitcaps fastest as possible.
Sincere.
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

📣 📣 📣 NOTICE: UPDATE NEW FEATURES FOR ANDROID & IOS WALLET

Dear Bitcaps members,

🎯To meet higher demand and serve best for users to which welcomes a brighter future of #Bitcaps coming soon now, we have updated new interesting features for personal wallet of Bitcaps including #Android & #iOS wallet.
1. Conversion function to USD
2. Description for transaction content
3. Confirmation once more time before transferring

⚙️Instruction for update:
- Android wallet: Access CH Play & choose UPDATE
- iOS wallet: Access bitcaps.io and reload
Now it’s time to update new features which surely brings more pleasures for all our Bitcaps members.
🚀 Each step of Bitcaps has been becoming stronger to perfect itself despite troubles ahead. It’ll be greater when Bitcaps get your more support.
Best regards,
Bitcaps Team.
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:16:42 AM

🔈🔈🔈 STAKING PREMIUM WILL BE LAUNCHED TOMORROW

Dear Bitcaps community,
Along with new programs promoting the value of #Bitcaps, we need to mention “#StakingPremium” which is more progressive & expected to bring more attractive benefits for investors, especially in this important time.
⏳We sincerely announce that Staking Premium will be launched at 22.00 PM (UTC+8 ) tomorrow May 5th, 2018.
📌Note: Time for synchronizing to start Staking Premium is minimum 72 hours.
Have you been there? Let’s join this great program to get higher interests right now and being ready with next breakthroughs of Bitcaps.
Best wishes,
Bitcaps Team.
chutrangg99

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

Hope to big step of BITCAPS
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:06:25 AM

📣 📣 NOTICE: EXCHANGE.BITCAPS.IO WILL COME BACK SOON NOW
Dear Bitcaps members,
⏳ Now it’s time for the final steps of audit process, the internal exchange of #Bitcaps: exchange.bitcaps.io will be available with #Trade function for #ETH & #BCP transactions at the day from May 18th to May 20th, 2018.
Let’s wait for finishing of the process to be supported best!
💌 Thanks a lot for your patience!
Best regards,
Bitcaps Team.
silverfox25

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

so what happened to the hitbtc audit? what is the update?
corlinddd

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

Great and promising project. I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. Keep up the good work! Cheesy
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:03:11 AM

so what happened to the hitbtc audit? what is the update?
Hi guy.
We still have been hurrying enthusiastically with them to finish that process fastest. They announced it has been being in the final steps.
We also expect them to finish it soonest as possible. You know that it depends a lot on their process.
Please persist on follow our public channels to get best result very soon, we will show you right after we get newest info.
We appreciate your understanding and sympathizing!
Thanks!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

Great and promising project. I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. Keep up the good work! Cheesy
Hi guy,
Thanks a lot for your support!
We will try best to meet expectation from all because it's also our desire which we serve for general benefits.
Now it's so important time for Bitcaps to get best result after many troubles.
So please keep your support more than ever to build a strong community.
Respect, friend!
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:17:25 AM

✨ ✨ INTERNAL EXCHANGE WITH TRADE BCP/ETH AVAILABLE NOW
Dear all guy,
 🎉We are glad to announce you that exchange.bitcaps.io comes back now with trade function of ETH/BCP which is available at 12:00 AM (UTC + 8 ) now on May 19th, 2018.
 Let’s be there and make the eventful activities.
💌Thanks a lot for your patience! Let’s welcome good news soonest.
Respect,
Bitcaps Team.
silverfox25

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

is bitcaps dead? where are the updates? the hitbtc listing? the internal exchange btc/bcp trading is still on hold. what is the true value of this coin?
BITCAPS2017 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

is bitcaps dead? where are the updates? the hitbtc listing? the internal exchange btc/bcp trading is still on hold. what is the true value of this coin?
Hi guy.
Thanks for your consideration!
Firstly, BCP/ETH trade function has been being available, BCP/BTC & BCP/LTC will be shown soon. We will announce soonest as possible. 
For listing on Hitbtc, As we announced Hitbtc had been finishing the final steps and processing internal test for listing.
So please keep your patience and understanding of an expert to get best result.
We will update on public channels right after we get information from hitbtc.
Sincere.
Salamander8x

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

Hi bitcap support team,
I have account withdraw ETH from 22.4.2018 but nowaday don't working.
Pls check my account exchange : salamander
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SNuhwI9FcRMeE2uxWlvVdd1mrxOQACiV
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: