Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would Bitcoin price reach $10K by the end of 2017?  (Read 1221 times)
xebecstyx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:46:20 AM

Six months ago I did not expect this to happen, but now I think it is possible. Many encouraging news lately.  Here is one of them: https://qz.com/1133670/bitcoin-price-at-8000-institutional-money-poised-to-enter-the-market/ Bitcoins futures implementation and the participation from institutional investors. What do you think?

You can be right. Institutional money will soon be entering the Bitcoin market and that means that Bitcoin right now is already counting this possibility as it is slowly making its way towards the goal of $10,000. It would be a happy day if soon it can reach that level before the end of the year. Bitcoin is now having a big revenge after it experienced one of the many crashes in its history. Usually, there is that rebound after Bitcoin will crash and this is happening now. Finally, we can really say that despite of the many people telling us that Bitcoin is just a fad and even a fraud, it is here to stay and getting ready for the best run in its life. Long live, Bitcoin!

Great point. However, like most people, it's not being negative or what not, but I also don't think that it would reach 10k bit the end of this year. The time for it to gain such price point is not enough for it to aggressively up its value. But, I also believe that anything is possible in the bitcoin market, therefore, if a miraculous turn of events may happen that might really affect its value in a big way. Maybe, just maybe it can reach that amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

I think that the pure hype amongsts the investors right now is enough to push price over $10k for sure. Even if it is the peak of the bubble i do agree with the analysts that say that BTC will go to $10k or even $15k at the end of the year/start of the next.

Last year we saw a great surge in pricing of bitcoin near the Christmas/New year area.

I would not be surprised if we see another surge in price this year, at the same time.

Hope it happens again, too, although there is no good explanation for it. 

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:21:03 PM

I think that the pure hype amongsts the investors right now is enough to push price over $10k for sure. Even if it is the peak of the bubble i do agree with the analysts that say that BTC will go to $10k or even $15k at the end of the year/start of the next.

Last year we saw a great surge in pricing of bitcoin near the Christmas/New year area.

I would not be surprised if we see another surge in price this year, at the same time.

Hope it happens again, too, although there is no good explanation for it. 

By considering the price increase of bitcoin in past two days,it is seems to be happen.Nearly 40 days are there for the new year.
So in 40 days,the price of bitcoin will reach 10k $+.I had inverse in bitcoin when the price was 7000$,I am waiting for some more price raise.
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:44:35 PM

Another news on the same topic:

Novogratz: Bitcoin Price to Reach $10,000 This Year
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-end-year-10000-mike-novogratz/

So what's up with this "$10,000" thing?   Cheesy

Ludwish

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:39:28 PM

Another news on the same topic:

Novogratz: Bitcoin Price to Reach $10,000 This Year
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-end-year-10000-mike-novogratz/

So what's up with this "$10,000" thing?   Cheesy

that is just a nice full number. But if it does reach that, the next stop could be $20,000. I will hold for the long term.
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

What a ride during the long weekend!  The price has been stablized around 9600-9700 for the last 24 hours.  It seems like $10,000 before year end is a very good possiblity now.

bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:23:06 PM

What a ride during the long weekend!  The price has been stablized around 9600-9700 for the last 24 hours.  It seems like $10,000 before year end is a very good possiblity now.

I am dam sure bitcoin will reach 10,000$ before the end of this year.If you have any holding bitcoin wait till the year end.At the end of 2017,the price of bitcoin will cross the value of 10k$.So holders now keep their holding bitcoin for more than one month,you will get some more couple of dollar in your hand.Even bitcoin cross 11000$ at this year end.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:47:11 PM

Indeed especially when new year is coming, there will be a lot of demand for bitcoin so may the whale trader take some action to find this opportunity for profit.
My suggestion : just keep hold as long as you've satisfy on current profit !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:08:14 PM

Of course, bitcoin is on the way to reaching $10,000 and no doubt it will reach $10,000 before the end of the year. The question is, is bitcoin going to go above $10,000 or not? 

junoon

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:36:27 PM

we'll make 10K pretty soon withing next days.. everybody like it  Smiley. the question is how deep will be the btc price correction before X-mas?
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:46:35 PM

So holders now keep their holding bitcoin for more than one month,you will get some more couple of dollar in your hand.Even bitcoin cross 11000$ at this year end.

My suggestion : just keep hold as long as you've satisfy on current profit !

I will be holding them for at least till 2027!

Of course, bitcoin is on the way to reaching $10,000 and no doubt it will reach $10,000 before the end of the year. The question is, is bitcoin going to go above $10,000 or not? 

we'll make 10K pretty soon withing next days.. everybody like it  Smiley. the question is how deep will be the btc price correction before X-mas?

Some said there may be a correction soon, but I will come back to prior high.

If the institutional investors start to invest in (some may already did except that they did not announce it), the demand will push the price even higher.  Also, right now many people do not know how to invest in Bitcoin.  Once the Bitcoin Future kicks in, many new investors will come in and bid up the price further.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:29:06 AM

Six months ago I did not expect this to happen, but now I think it is possible.

Many encouraging news lately.  Here is one of them:

https://qz.com/1133670/bitcoin-price-at-8000-institutional-money-poised-to-enter-the-market/

Bitcoins futures implementation and the participation from institutional investors.

What do you think?

I observed that a lot of people are asking when is the best time to invest and many seem to find confusion for it. You asked this question last November 20, 2017 if bitcoin prices can reach $10,000 by the end of the month and the answer is YES. Currently, the price is around $9600-$9700 and it may soon reach the $10,000 mark by the end of the year. Back on my question, if people invested today they will inevitably earn profit in the long run!

One factor that determines the price of bitcoin is due to the law of demand and supply. Not to mention, big trading companies are starting to accept bitcoin as their trading option which contributes to the price increase. Soon, people on wall street will definitely not ignore bitcoin and we may soon see it as one of the biggest cryptocurrency ever.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

Bitcoin just hits $10,000!  Would it go even higher before a correction?

ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:39:13 PM

Bitcoin just hits $10,000!  Would it go even higher before a correction?
I congratulate the point. I think that today's reality has fully answered your question, hotels with a winch of 10,000 dollars. some of the trade exchanges showed even a slightly higher figure, but I think that this is not the end and we will see regular records of the price of Bitcoin. Maybe even before the end of this year.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:25:54 PM

https://qz.com/1133670/bitcoin-price-at-8000-institutional-money-poised-to-enter-the-market/

Bitcoins futures implementation and the participation from institutional investors.

What do you think?
Op, definitely Bitcoin market value Will reach  $10,000 before end of December this year, in short before end of this week if all things remain equal we expect Bitcoin value to reach that height of  $10,000 . And this are some of the good news that will encourage new investors and more acceptance from prople that are new or don't believe in Bitcoin and crypto currency in general.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:44:32 AM

What do you think?
It already reach to $10k and everyones predictions really come true.If investors still continue to invest in bitcoin there would be another pump most probably it will surpass to $10k by the end of this year.If there would be a correction for the coming days pretty sure its not that bad because almost everyone wang to hodl their bitcoin for the next 5 or 10years.

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:46:12 AM

Yes, 2017 is not yet end but the value are more than 10000$ already and i think before this year will end value will reach 15000$ making our Christmas much merry. Also this time is the best time to invest because i think 2018 have huge increase in the value an brings huge profit to all people.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:14:41 AM

After seeing courage of bitcointalk towards the people will more so that the price of bitcoin may be reach $10000 at the end of 2017 . Now a days the demand of bitcoin is increases by the people because the price of bitcoin is countinously increases that's attract the people towards it. Every people has dream that he became a milliner in the world and full fill all the dream that he can see. So every people take interest in bitcointalk to earn the more money in short time.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: