Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi solved  (Read 263 times)
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:16:26 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto never really existed. It was a cover name by the Bilderberg Group who wants to install world domination.

The proof is in the fact that Satoshi Nakamoto is an anagram. Actually the letters spell: I Shook Satan Atom. They want to invoke the smallest unit of evil and make it spread. That is the meaning of 1 satoshi. 1 unit.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:19:50 PM

I would suggest that you put the drugs down, sleep it off for the next 36 hours and come back and read what you wrote, and then apologize to us all for making us read this.  stay safe man.
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2092

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:24:13 PM

A++++ creativity, 10/10 would conspire again.

Also Bilderberg Group is an anagram for Briber Gold Purge which reveals their true agenda: Bribing the public to purge gold by switching to Bitcoin!
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:24:37 PM

I would suggest that you put the drugs down, sleep it off for the next 36 hours and come back and read what you wrote, and then apologize to us all for making us read this.  stay safe man.

Well you are the one who needs to wake up: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@adambalm/the-truth-about-who-is-behind-blockstream-and-segwit-as-the-saying-goes-follow-the-money
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:24:54 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto never really existed. It was a cover name by the Bilderberg Group who wants to install world domination.

The proff is in the fact that Satoshi Nakamoto is an anagram. Actually the letters spell: I Shook Satan Atom. The want to invoke the smallest unit of evil and make it spread. That is the meaning of 1 satoshi. 1 unit.

Have you dream about it or you got the information that proves bitcoin is not invented by satoshi nakamoto or it is been copyright owned by any person.
Some set of people derives that bitcoin is inventor name as Sa- samsung and Toshi- Toshiba dude.
We can separate and think that it is been owned by different set of people but bitcoin is completely found with the effort of Satoshi only.
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

The proff is in the fact that Satoshi Nakamoto is an anagram. Actually the letters spell: I Shook Satan Atom. The want to invoke the smallest unit of evil and make it spread. That is the meaning of 1 satoshi. 1 unit.

Have you dream about it or you got the information that proves bitcoin is not invented by satoshi nakamoto or it is been copyright owned by any person.
Some set of people derives that bitcoin is inventor name as Sa- samsung and Toshi- Toshiba dude.
We can separate and think that it is been owned by different set of people but bitcoin is completely found with the effort of Satoshi only.

It is already a well established fact that it is controlled by the Bilderberg group
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:26:54 PM

The proof is in the fact that Satoshi Nakamoto is an anagram. Actually the letters spell: I Shook Satan Atom. They want to invoke the smallest unit of evil and make it spread. That is the meaning of 1 satoshi. 1 unit.
Hello.
Dear user of the forum, I did not understand a single word of all. I would like to ask you to properly state your topic. And I completely agree with "fleex1528".

freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

Hello.
Dear user of the forum, I did not understand a single word of all. I would like to ask you to properly state your topic. And I completely agree with "fleex1528".

Then you clearly need to educate yourself to the facts - you are being misled
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: