Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Uservice-platform for autoservice industry on the base of UREMONT.COM  (Read 38479 times)
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:43:43 PM

in my opinion the project is at an early stage and then of course will be the development
just if now they have gained such a large amount thanks to investments then definitely be better
of course I think it's elementary
hidden2209

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:44:48 PM

in my opinion the project is at an early stage and then of course will be the development
just if now they have gained such a large amount thanks to investments then definitely be better
will observe further and to wait for further results
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:45:22 PM

will observe further and to wait for further results
fully subscribe to your opinion
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:09:48 PM

The idea is very good but I have questions about some aspects of this platform ..
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:11:18 PM

The idea is very good but I have questions about some aspects of this platform ..
What aspects of this platform do you have questions?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:12:41 PM

Well, for example, they say that this service will simplify many things.
such as the genus of auto parts or car repair services. But will this not be the reason for raising current prices for these things?
Can this become more expensive?
Groc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:13:49 PM

such as the genus of auto parts or car repair services. But will this not be the reason for raising current prices for these things?
I do not think so, for one simple reason.
If the market develops real competition, then the prices will reverse on the contrary
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:14:59 PM

If the market develops real competition, then the prices will reverse on the contrary
Is it?
It seems to me that this will provoke a rise in prices for these services.
After all, this technology will need to be introduced, staff trained, etc.
And pay as a result for this will be users.
Groc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:16:41 PM

Is it?
The laws of the market do not work that way.
To compete with each other, services will compete for customers. Offer lower prices. Or try to offer additional services, better service.
Increase the current prices will not be exactly!  Smiley
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:17:44 PM

Is it?
To compete with each other, services will compete for customers. Offer lower prices. Or try to offer additional services, better service.
I would like to believe it.  Smiley
If everything will be like that, then it will be great. Finally, some innovations will be introduced into the car market!
Groc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:18:26 PM

Is it?
I would like to believe it.  Smiley
If everything will be like that, then it will be great. Finally, some innovations will be introduced into the car market!
We'll see.
It remains to wait for the successful completion of ICO and the release of the project!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:20:06 PM

And is that what you are discussing is not working now? I thought the service Uremont is already successfully working in the market, is not it?
Groc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:22:06 PM

And is that what you are discussing is not working now? I thought the service Uremont is already successfully working in the market, is not it?
Actually, yes, but we talked about the prospects of an entire ecosystem. Repair service is a small successful product, and Uservice is an entire automotive ecosystem consisting of many different elements.
spartanrules

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:24:01 PM

Actually, yes, but we talked about the prospects of an entire ecosystem. Repair service is a small successful product, and Uservice is an entire automotive ecosystem consisting of many different elements.
Really? And what other elements will this ecosystem include?
Groc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:28:19 PM

In fact, a lot of things, this will include the cumulative market life cycle of the car. Purchase, sale, repair, crediting, auto insurance. And many other advantages Smiley
spartanrules

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:28:44 PM

In fact, a lot of things, this will include the cumulative market life cycle of the car. Purchase, sale, repair, crediting, auto insurance. And many other advantages Smiley
Sounds very interesting!
Groc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:29:20 PM

Sounds very interesting!
Full information you can check in Whitepaper Wink
spartanrules

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:31:03 PM

Sounds very interesting!
Full information you can check in Whitepaper Wink
ok thanks for the info!
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:37:11 PM

It is very interesting how fees from all types of services will be charged
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:37:34 PM

It is very interesting how fees from all types of services will be charged
What do you mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: