Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Uservice-platform for autoservice industry on the base of UREMONT.COM  (Read 38476 times)
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

Hello! I did not quite understand, whether it will be possible to use your tokens after the TEAM tokens’ sale will end up?
Yes, this platform, in principle, a lot of possible appointments!
Can you give more examples?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

Hello! I did not quite understand, whether it will be possible to use your tokens after the TEAM tokens’ sale will end up?
Of course. It will be useful not only for car owners, but also for all spheres related to the automotive industry! For example, car-care centers. They will be able to provide a stream of customers without significant investment in advertising.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

Of course. It will be useful not only for car owners, but also for all spheres related to the automotive industry! For example, car-care centers. They will be able to provide a stream of customers without significant investment in advertising.
I do not even know, such information is now present in third-party applications. Manufacturers will be able to make adjustments to the car immediately at the factory, focusing on the most frequent breakdowns in certain cars and much more.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

I do not even know, such information is now present in third-party applications. Manufacturers will be able to make adjustments to the car immediately at the factory, focusing on the most frequent breakdowns in certain cars and much more.
And no one argues that such information is already available to users. The important thing is that all this will be in one system, which users can use on a daily basis!
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:25:35 PM

And no one argues that such information is already available to users. The important thing is that all this will be in one system, which users can use on a daily basis!
Everything is so beautifully painted ... I believe that this happens only in fairy tales, firstly, there are always those who do not want to use the platform.
Secondly, you gave an example of a breakdown in a car, serial production of cars usually once a year, do you really think that automobile companies will be able to completely eliminate all defects, based only on the most frequent breakdowns, and even if they can, it will be only in a year , and the model range is changing, and new shortcomings appear. And understand, I'm not saying that this platform will not be in demand, I just think that you should not embroider everything!
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

where are you going to be localized? in the eastern europe? or in russian federation? do you plan to go global?
i like your idea every much! it is going to make the process of repairing your car much easier
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

Everything is so beautifully painted ... I believe that this happens only in fairy tales, firstly, there are always those who do not want to use the platform.
Secondly, you gave an example of a breakdown in a car, serial production of cars usually once a year, do you really think that automobile companies will be able to completely eliminate all defects, based only on the most frequent breakdowns, and even if they can, it will be only in a year , and the model range is changing, and new shortcomings appear. And understand, I'm not saying that this platform will not be in demand, I just think that you should not embroider everything!
Perhaps you are even right, but you always need to take the first step, it's just that nobody has ever tried to unite all these spheres into an ecosystem that is convenient for all its spheres!
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

Perhaps you are even right, but you always need to take the first step, it's just that nobody has ever tried to unite all these spheres into an ecosystem that is convenient for all its spheres!
Everyone has their own truth, let's just wait and see what happens in the end! I hope that everything will be wonderful!
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

from the side looks just awesome
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

me too you mean the design?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

design too, of course, but not only it if that
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

what else?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

what else?

the idea of the project is also very cool looking
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

Hi  Smiley
Is UST your token?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

Hi  Smiley
Is UST your token?

Yes!) You are right)
miraxgr

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

Hi  Smiley
Is UST your token?

Yes!) You are right)
And what is the token rate?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

Hi  Smiley
Is UST your token?

Yes!) You are right)
Token Rate UST tokens will be issued in a selected number during token sale. We expect that the number of participants in our platform will be growing, and as a result we will have UST token cost increase (because UST token uses disinflation model to work).
miraxgr

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

Hi  Smiley
Is UST your token?

Yes!) You are right)
Token Rate UST tokens will be issued in a selected number during token sale. We expect that the number of participants in our platform will be growing, and as a result we will have UST token cost increase (because UST token uses disinflation model to work).
Cool)) I really like it) What UST allows me to do?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

Hi  Smiley
Is UST your token?

Yes!) You are right)
UST tokens will allow you to:
•   Make payments inside Uservice community
•   Exchange UST tokens into USX tokens (for details please see “USX Token”)
miraxgr

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

Hi  Smiley
Is UST your token?

Yes!) You are right)
UST tokens will allow you to:
•   Make payments inside Uservice community
•   Exchange UST tokens into USX tokens (for details please see “USX Token”)

Wow! Amazing! How can I use them?) Tell me please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: