Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:28:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Uservice-platform for autoservice industry on the base of UREMONT.COM  (Read 38479 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

[/glow]
I wonder how much will cost tokens Uservice in the future
I think that those who bought tokens at the beginning of the project will get a very large benefit in the future
are you seriously think so?
I have long been sure of it because the project is very promising
by the way, Yes it should be that way
I hope that I will get more profit
I'm sure it will especially if a lot of tokens
joined to your opinion
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:51:37 AM

I can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
I understand that everything can not be listed, but is it possible to single out some specific ones?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

I like the idea, it has long been necessary to do this! And what can you say about the competition, is there really no such option?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:16:39 AM

I can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
I understand that everything can not be listed, but is it possible to single out some specific ones?

Yes, of course, one of them is the lack of a single platform that would unite and allow all the participants of the automotive industry to interact: car owners, car service providers, banks, insurance companies, car manufacturers and so on.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

I like the idea, it has long been necessary to do this! And what can you say about the competition, is there really no such option?
In general, I saw similar solutions, but everywhere there was something missing. This is the first platform where everything is present in a convenient form and with an understandable idea!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:36:45 AM

Yes, of course, one of them is the lack of a single platform that would unite and allow all the participants of the automotive industry to interact: car owners, car service providers, banks, insurance companies, car manufacturers and so on.
I understand this platform potentially wants to become Uservice?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

In general, I saw similar solutions, but everywhere there was something missing. This is the first platform where everything is present in a convenient form and with an understandable idea!
But as we know, at any time other projects with such an idea can appear on the market, what should be done in this case?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

Yes, you are right! And I am sure of their success! The team made great efforts, and I'm glad to see that every day more and more people are interested in them!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

But as we know, at any time other projects with such an idea can appear on the market, what should be done in this case?
I do not see anything wrong with the competition, it's the engine of the development process! This can only motivate them to make the platform much better and more thoughtful! In fact, this project has existed for a long time, and successfully shows itself, work with full functionality has already been launched in Eastern Europe, where the platform www.uremont.com has become the largest aggregator of car-care centers. So they have years of experience behind their back and a sufficient name, what else is needed?
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:08:38 AM

Yes, you are right! And I am sure of their success! The team made great efforts, and I'm glad to see that every day more and more people are interested in them!
And what will be presented on it, What is the mechanism of assistance?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

I do not see anything wrong with the competition, it's the engine of the development process! This can only motivate them to make the platform much better and more thoughtful! In fact, this project has existed for a long time, and successfully shows itself, work with full functionality has already been launched in Eastern Europe, where the platform www.uremont.com has become the largest aggregator of car-care centers. So they have years of experience behind their back and a sufficient name, what else is needed?
Quite a convincing argument! Well, then we will hope for the best, maybe in a few years we will not even be able to imagine life without this platform
By the way, does the sale of tokens go?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

Well, for example, a man faced with a problem when buying a car, he can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the average market value in the market, the nearest auto show, the prices for parts and so on.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

Quite a convincing argument! Well, then we will hope for the best, maybe in a few years we will not even be able to imagine life without this platform
Yes, now you can get 20% of the bonus, but you should hurry, on December 24 these bonuses will end
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

Well, for example, a man faced with a problem when buying a car, he can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the average market value in the market, the nearest auto show, the prices for parts and so on.
That is, on the platform will be immediately united all market participants?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

Yes, now you can get 20% of the bonus, but you should hurry, on December 24 these bonuses will end
Well, thank you very much, I will definitely think about taking part!
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:00:33 AM

That is, on the platform will be immediately united all market participants?
That's right, it will be useful not only to car owners, but also to car dealerships, maintenance stations, and many other participants!
LukeL (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

I believe there is another coin attempting to go for this market, seems like an untapped one to say the least. Would be amazing if it takes off, you have my support! Smiley
Hey! Thanks,bro! Wink

LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

Hello) I have again question about tokens)) When do you plan to start the new token?
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

Hello) I have again question about tokens)) When do you plan to start the new token?
We will launch another token (USX) in 2019. It will be available for purchase using UST tokens inside our platform.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

We will launch another token (USX) in 2019. It will be available for purchase using UST tokens inside our platform.
Cool) Is it possible to have any benefits for tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: