Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Uservice-platform for autoservice industry on the base of UREMONT.COM  (Read 38476 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

The idea is very good but I have questions about some aspects of this platform
What aspects of this platform do you have questions?
Well, for example, they say that this service will simplify many things.
such as the genus of auto parts or car repair services. But will this not be the reason for raising current prices for these things?
Can this become more expensive?
I do not think so, for one simple reason.
If the market develops real competition, then the prices will reverse on the contrary
Is it?
It seems to me that this will provoke a rise in prices for these services.
After all, this technology will need to be introduced, staff trained, etc.
And pay as a result for this will be users.

The laws of the market do not work that way.
To compete with each other, services will compete for customers. Offer lower prices. Or try to offer additional services, better service.
Increase the current prices will not be exactly!  Smiley
I do not understand a little, And what are their differences?
Well, the UST token will be used exclusively within the Uservice ecosystem. Interactions within the platform between ecosystem participants will occur through this token. And the USX token will be used as a security, the owners of which become real co-owners of Uservice.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

I like the idea of the project! I understand correctly that there will be only one UST token in the system first?

Yes, you are absolutely right, this token will be used inside the system, you can sell / buy it on the main crypto-exchanges.
And for what it can be needed inside the system, that I can pay them?
Yes, anything, everything, all the possibilities that give you access, an example of use you can see on the platform Uremont, which became the basis for the platform Uservice
But how do I understand that this is not the only token that should be run?
Yes, you are absolutely right, by 2019 they plan to create a second USX token, which will be legalized as a Uservice security.
I would like to believe it.  Smiley
If everything will be like that, then it will be great. Finally, some innovations will be introduced into the car market!
We'll see.
It remains to wait for the successful completion of ICO and the release of the project!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

such as the genus of auto parts or car repair services. But will this not be the reason for raising current prices for these things?
If the market develops real competition, then the prices will reverse on the contrary
Is it?

To compete with each other, services will compete for customers. Offer lower prices. Or try to offer additional services, better service.
Well, the UST token will be used exclusively within the Uservice ecosystem. Interactions within the platform between ecosystem participants will occur through this token. And the USX token will be used as a security, the owners of which become real co-owners of Uservice.
And how can I get a USX token, will there be any discounts or bonuses for holders of UST tokens?
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

I like the idea of the project! I understand correctly that there will be only one UST token in the system first?

Yes, you are absolutely right, this token will be used inside the system, you can sell / buy it on the main crypto-exchanges.
Yes, anything, everything, all the possibilities that give you access, an example of use you can see on the platform Uremont, which became the basis for the platform Uservice
Yes, you are absolutely right, by 2019 they plan to create a second USX token, which will be legalized as a Uservice security.
If everything will be like that, then it will be great. Finally, some innovations will be introduced into the car market!
We'll see.
It remains to wait for the successful completion of ICO and the release of the project!
And is that what you are discussing is not working now? I thought the service Uremont is already successfully working in the market, is not it?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

Is it?

And how can I get a USX token, will there be any discounts or bonuses for holders of UST tokens?
In 2020, they will hold an IPO, in particular the exchange of UST tokens to USX will be carried out within the Service-free platform at any time
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:12:47 PM

We'll see.
And is that what you are discussing is not working now? I thought the service Uremont is already successfully working in the market, is not it?
Actually, yes, but we talked about the prospects of an entire ecosystem. Repair service is a small successful product, and Uservice is an entire automotive ecosystem consisting of many different elements.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

I really liked how the site of the company is made, it says a lot! But I unfortunately can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:33:13 AM

I like the idea, the main thing, as I understood on the site, they are going to eventually introduce this platform around the world?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:38:11 AM

Great idea! I do not quite understand, the UST token will only be used for purchases inside the platform?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:42:48 AM

I really liked how the site of the company is made, it says a lot! But I unfortunately can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
I fully agree with you, the site is made just superb, it's very nice to be on it! In fact, there are a lot of problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be eliminated, but this project will try to correct some of them!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:48:19 AM

I like the idea, the main thing, as I understood on the site, they are going to eventually introduce this platform around the world?
Yes, you understood correctly, but this will depend on the number of UST tokens sold. A fixed part of the costs will go to the development of the system. The rest of the funds will be spent on marketing and international expansion.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

Great idea! I do not quite understand, the UST token will only be used for purchases inside the platform?
Yes, you are absolutely right, but in the future you will be able to use it for trading on the most popular exchanges.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

I fully agree with you, the site is made just superb, it's very nice to be on it! In fact, there are a lot of problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be eliminated, but this project will try to correct some of them!
What exactly are you talking about, could you give an example so that I could finally figure out how the platform works?
Neutrality

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

Yes, you understood correctly, but this will depend on the number of UST tokens sold. A fixed part of the costs will go to the development of the system. The rest of the funds will be spent on marketing and international expansion.
And how much to collect in order to immediately enter the world market?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right, but in the future you will be able to use it for trading on the most popular exchanges.
And how can I use it inside the system? Pay with partners of this network? Will I be able to buy a car for him?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

What exactly are you talking about, could you give an example so that I could finally figure out how the platform works?
Yes, of course, one of them is the lack of a single platform that would unite and allow all the participants of the automotive industry to interact: car owners, car service providers, banks, insurance companies, car manufacturers and so on.
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

indicated that more than $ 100 million
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

And how can I use it inside the system? Pay with partners of this network? Will I be able to buy a car for him?
I can not say anything about the purchase of the car, but all the possibilities that the platform provides you, you can look at the Uremont platform, which became the basis for the Uservice platform.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

Yes, of course, one of them is the lack of a single platform that would unite and allow all the participants of the automotive industry to interact: car owners, car service providers, banks, insurance companies, car manufacturers and so on.
I understand this platform potentially wants to become Uservice? Quite an interesting solution, and most importantly very relevant for today!
Neutrality

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

indicated that more than $ 100 million
Even if they collect the necessary amount for this, I think that initially it makes no sense to try to capture the entire market at once, it's better to do it gradually, but qualitatively!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: