Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Uservice-platform for autoservice industry on the base of UREMONT.COM  (Read 38476 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:50:22 AM

I like the idea, it has long been necessary to do this! And what can you say about the competition, is there really no such option?
In general, I saw similar solutions, but everywhere there was something missing. This is the first platform where everything is present in a convenient form and with an understandable idea!
But as we know, at any time other projects with such an idea can appear on the market, what should be done in this case?
I do not see anything wrong with the competition, it's the engine of the development process! This can only motivate them to make the platform much better and more thoughtful!
Of course you say everything very beautiful, but in life everything happens differently!
I agree with you, but in fact this project has existed for a long time, and successfully shows itself, work with full functionality has already been launched in Eastern Europe, where the platform www.uremont.com has become the largest aggregator of car-care centers. So they have years of experience behind their back and a sufficient name, what else is needed?
Quite a convincing argument! Well, then we will hope for the best, maybe in a few years we will not even be able to imagine life without this platform 
By the way, does the sale of tokens go?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

I can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
In fact, problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be blocked, but this project will try to close some of them!
Can you give examples?
Yes, of course, one of them is the lack of a single platform that would unite and allow all the participants of the automotive industry to interact: car owners, car service providers, banks, insurance companies, car manufacturers and so on.
I understand this platform potentially wants to become Uservice?
Yes, you are right! Wink
And what will be presented on it, What is the mechanism of assistance?
Well, for example, a man faced with a problem when buying a car, he can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the average market value in the market, the nearest auto show, the prices for parts and so on.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

I like the idea, it has long been necessary to do this! And what can you say about the competition, is there really no such option?
In general, I saw similar solutions, but everywhere there was something missing. This is the first platform where everything is present in a convenient form and with an understandable idea!
But as we know, at any time other projects with such an idea can appear on the market, what should be done in this case?
I do not see anything wrong with the competition, it's the engine of the development process! This can only motivate them to make the platform much better and more thoughtful!
Of course you say everything very beautiful, but in life everything happens differently!
I agree with you, but in fact this project has existed for a long time, and successfully shows itself, work with full functionality has already been launched in Eastern Europe, where the platform www.uremont.com has become the largest aggregator of car-care centers. So they have years of experience behind their back and a sufficient name, what else is needed?
Quite a convincing argument! Well, then we will hope for the best, maybe in a few years we will not even be able to imagine life without this platform 
Yes, now you can get 20% of the bonus, but you should hurry, on December 24 these bonuses will end
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:14:40 AM

I can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
In fact, problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be blocked, but this project will try to close some of them!
Can you give examples?
Yes, of course, one of them is the lack of a single platform that would unite and allow all the participants of the automotive industry to interact: car owners, car service providers, banks, insurance companies, car manufacturers and so on.
Yes, you are right! Wink
Well, for example, a man faced with a problem when buying a car, he can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the average market value in the market, the nearest auto show, the prices for parts and so on.
That is, on the platform will be immediately united all market participants?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

Yes, now you can get 20% of the bonus, but you should hurry, on December 24 these bonuses will end
Well, thank you very much, I will definitely think about taking part!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:25:29 AM

Can you give examples?
Yes, you are right! Wink
That's right, it will be useful not only to car owners, but also to car dealerships, maintenance stations, and many other participants!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:31:00 AM

Well, thank you very much, I will definitely think about taking part!
Not at all, you can handle any question!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:36:18 AM

Can you give examples?
Yes, you are right! Wink
That's right, it will be useful not only to car owners, but also to car dealerships, maintenance stations, and many other participants!
Now I understand everything, thank you very much! Good luck to the project, really useful idea!
nipponbit

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

Isn't it January 23 today? Where have you been last month? Wink
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

Isn't it January 23 today? Where have you been last month? Wink

It seems you still have 1 more day if this is the date of 23 january in your area and have big chance to get 20% bonus. It's time to use this time to do it.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

Can you give examples?
Yes, you are right! Wink
Good example. But it's better to read the white paper, everything is detailed there.
LukeL (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

According to Ernst&Young, the United States, China and Russia were the largest investors of the ICO. We are not going to stop on the $16 million mark! Until February 1, the value of the token will be 70 cents, approximately, then we enter to the exchange and it will start growing. Do not miss the chance.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

Can you give examples?
Yes, you are right! Wink
Good example. But it's better to read the white paper, everything is detailed there.

I agree with you because you can read more in whitepaper with what you doubt and want to find out the truth. Hope this helps you to find out more.
Xotabi4

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

Пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa, я зapeгиcтpиpoвaн нa caйтe ico, нo мнe нe дocтyпнo пoпoлнeниe c пoмoщью кapты. Ha caйтe нaпиcaнo чтo этoт мeтoд пoпoлнeния пpинимaeтcя, a пo фaктy мнe дocтyпны пoпoлнeния тoлькo c пoмoщью кpипты.
LukeL (OP)

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:41:31 AM

Пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa, я зapeгиcтpиpoвaн нa caйтe ico, нo мнe нe дocтyпнo пoпoлнeниe c пoмoщью кapты. Ha caйтe нaпиcaнo чтo этoт мeтoд пoпoлнeния пpинимaeтcя, a пo фaктy мнe дocтyпны пoпoлнeния тoлькo c пoмoщью кpипты.
Hey! English pls. Ru thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2536093.msg25862756#msg25862756

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:58:56 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 03:37:45 PM by billy.ryoko

I want to invest this project now, is that any news about the exchange in the future? I not want to contribution it if listing in the low trading volume exchange.  Cry

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

UService is listed at http://icoinrating.com/uservice/

You can support UService project through voting for it.

I want to support the project, but can't figure out how to do it on that site. Please explain.
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

I believe that you made the reorganization on time.Attracting more people leads to the fact that you become popular.The main thing now is to increase the influx of new participants
Time is still enough until the end of the ICO
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:28:20 AM

I sent some ETH, but it looks like I didn't receive any token yet?! Anything I'm doing wrong?
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa8f9e12f5d7e44c0756ccb7c6bcbbf44ad0550523a2a56492842e0faeb545e7d
LukeL (OP)

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

I want to invest this project now, is that any news about the exchange in the future? I not want to contribution it if listing in the low trading volume exchange.  Cry
Hey!   We will be listed on the Tidex, Cryptopia, Yobit, Bankera and Spectrocoin markets. Also negotiations are underway with all major markets.
Any question? Ask here  https://t.me/userviceico

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: