Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all coins when bitcoin reach to 10k?  (Read 1863 times)
curlyti (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:19:08 PM

Some one please tell me !
Thank you Grin
Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:25:09 PM

a little bit dump, and later extreme pump

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
tukiMiN

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:43:55 PM

yeah. most altcoin will be dump, and there are only a few coins that survive. but it will return to normal . even can pump

tauceramica

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:46:07 PM

We're still far below $10,000 for bitcoin. If bitcoin starts to move there, we really have big problems with all the altcoins. And it's simply a disaster for altcoin holders like me. Let's see the result within a month.
Snaic

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:50:42 PM

Now the rate of bitcoin is 8194 dollars, the rate of the etherium is 364 dollars. Together with the rise of the bitcoin course, not only the etherium rose, but also a decent part of the other altcoys. So if bitcoin somewhere up to 10,000 dollars for Christmas, nothing happens with the altcoyins. Of course, I would like to see a good growth of violas, because they are undeservedly deprived of attention, and bitcoin too inflated in price.

Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:55:02 PM

Bitcoin will reach $10k by the end of the year so Altcoins I think they'll pump also but less and it's actually good news because people will start to recognize that Crypto currency will change the world and it's the future of our economy and trade.
Altcoins will do have a future together with Bitcoin so they'll increase their prices and market cap values as well because that's what Crypto currency was made of.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:01:28 PM

if bitcoin reach $10000 by the end of the year the same thing that is happening will happen to altcoin. some of the altcoin will get pump up while some will get dump and token from ICO will continue to get dumped as many investor are pumping money in buying bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin cash too is not left out while some old altcoin like dodge coin will continue to get dumped. by the way i have read on so many thread on bitcointalk that btc will reach $10k by the end of this year. how through is this? or is it just a usual speculation
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:10:29 PM

Probably bigger ones will follow bitcoin basically, we will see huge amount of buy orders in altcoins. Some people will see as great opportunity to sell off to fiat or btc, so there are so many dynamics. But in general price increase.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:17:07 PM

Do not forget about all the new people interested in bitcoin/crypto because of rise of bitcoin. If the bitcoin reaches 10k (and I am sure it will), there would be much more money coming from a new users in crypto space so definitely crypto will remain in a bull market.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:18:52 PM

if bitcoin will reach $10k ,Firstly, Most of Altcoins will a little bit dumb. After that, Altcoins will be rising extremely like 3x 4x.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:19:51 PM

Thank you Grin

We can't predict future of altcoins from Bitcoin price projections. It is circumstances that matter more than price itself.
For example, when Bitcoin rose from $5K to $6K, the biggest factor for its rise was Segwit2x fork. People were selling their altcoins and buying Bitcoins. As a result prices of altcoins fell. But the rise of Bitcoin from $7K to $8K was due to increase in adoption, as a result other coins also benefitted from it and market is mostly green these days.
So if Bitcoin will reach $10K without any big FUD, other coins will increase too. But if its rise was merely speculative due to some FUD, others coins will get dumped.
sylance

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:20:36 PM

Mostly agree with the posts here.  It's not rational, but round numbers are psychological hurdles so a many people will likely sell their Bitcoin when it touches $10,000... what they do with the funds is another matter.  Some may turn it into fiat but I have to imagine some will go into Alts.  Who knows... maybe the alt-coin market will rebound a bit then.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 970

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:24:00 PM

Do not forget about all the new people interested in bitcoin/crypto because of rise of bitcoin. If the bitcoin reaches 10k (and I am sure it will), there would be much more money coming from a new users in crypto space so definitely crypto will remain in a bull market.
I agree with you. As the value of bitcoin continues to appreciate, more and more people around the world will take notice of bitcoin and the crypto world which will help in so many ways. A very small percentage of the world population knows what bitcoin actually is while the majority of them don't even know what it actually is. When it comes to the question posted by op, I think several altcoins will pump like crazy along with bitcoin while the rest will simply decline in value for the short term.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:32:30 PM

Nobody knows. There might be a big BTC sell-off when it cracks 10k, but it shouldn't really last very long. In that time altcoins will either bleed as well or go up depending on whether people move their BTC profits into fiat or alt.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:38:52 PM

Nobody knows. There might be a big BTC sell-off when it cracks 10k, but it shouldn't really last very long. In that time altcoins will either bleed as well or go up depending on whether people move their BTC profits into fiat or alt.

When we does not find the bitcoin price is 10k or especially more in the chart we will never think what will be altcoin price also. Every coins fluctuates according toe demand and supply theory only so it will consider in the each one.
If you want see the bitcoin price at 10k and comparing the same time with the altcoin we will never find the answer for that speculation.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:57:15 PM

Its very good question I am sure nothing happening to alt coins as we have many new investors and its creating new space for them as its going to touch 10K mean more money for all bitcoin and altcoins coming which will give some green to solid projects but wil weak communities and scammer devs most of them going to dead
dawidt

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:40:46 PM

time show us but i think it will be nothing spectacular for alts.
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:47:34 PM

after achieving this goal, he will fall
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:49:20 PM

Well, the current continuous increase in price of btc makes everyone who has money invested in other altcoins sell of their coins and buy btc hoping that they will get a seat on the train of the crazy profits.

That's why, whenever btc starts going up these days, you'll see the whole altcoin market in red.
I guess it makes sense as the price is increasing in a crazy, insane, totally unbelievable manner.

Invest 6k in bitcoins a week or two ago, boom became 8.3k without you doing anything. Tell me who'd even bother with trading altcoin with this profit margin ?

People tend to get back to altcoins when btc starts going down. So I can safely say that if you didn't buy btc for a low price, don't buy now (except if you're looking for a long-term investment). Instead, buy some altcoins as they will surely get back some attention when btc goes red.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:50:44 PM

Thank you Grin

What will happen? Some will go up, some will go down and some are a scam and will disapear with the money they stole. Is this about right?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: