Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:55:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all coins when bitcoin reach to 10k?  (Read 1866 times)
Sunnyday8228

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:55:12 AM

Still a month plus to go. Which I think it might reach nearer to 10,000. Only time matters. sure will reach more than that in 2018.Smiley
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:02:47 AM

Do you think bitcoin will reach 10k before this year ends? because i am planning to buy but its price is way higher than last month. is there a possibility the price will still go down? Thank you!

yes it is possible based on its current movements. though it is not recomended to buy now because the value of bitcoin is friggin expensive and yes theres also a posibility that it will go down yet it will then recover. @op when bitcoins hit 10,000$ , altcoin will still be altcoin and nothing will change to them except that their value will decrease evenly.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:14:52 AM

Leaving BTC, every altcoin has got its own potential based on the product or marketcap performance involved. I would like to see the altcoins rise as many investors are holding their money and would also receive some profits. Definitely , for long term it would be BTC or ETH , but for short term returns i would definitely prefer altcoins as the growth is fast, slow and then stable. Its a cycle of trend, hope the altcoins gain strength before Christmas.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:17:48 AM

If ever bitcoin value will reach the price of that high all altcoins will be affected too.It may result in high-low price of the different altcoins.But bitcoin can also be down.Can only lead to some altcoins suffer from its lower value and or high value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:25:44 AM

Some one please tell me !
Thank you Grin

Nobody knows for sure, you have to realise that. Whether or not bitcoin will even hit $10k remains a question right now and there are no warranties bitcoin is going to go that high this year or ever. I do think that it's going to happen, though.

I actually think that altcoins will rise alongside bitcoin, if not a steeper rise.

Altcoins have been hugely neglected over the past few weeks/months, without any major action. If bitcoin can get pumped that high, no reason why alts can't either.

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:28:26 AM

If it will reach then definitly more investers will come to btc world. Because all get green light about bitcoin. So all coins may got dump.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:35:03 AM

Ultimately, it all depends on the amount of money invested and new users of the BTC. If the number of investors increases with the growth of the BTC, then the altcoins will not fall in price. For the year 2017, the number of wallets
  The BTC has grown by 50%. If this trend continues, investors will have enough money from the BTC and the altcoins.

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:37:10 AM

As usual all altcoin will drop in value! This time, the drop may be around 40 to 50% because altcoin generally this year have been badly beaten. If bitcoin continue to rise, only few altcoin will be able to withstand bitcoin dominsnce
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:05:29 AM

In my opinion, there will be 3-4 players left in the market. The rest will not receive recognition and value. Already on the mountain, when for Bitcoin will give 10,000 dollars. The state will begin to interfere with the process.
danielwwt

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:37:24 AM

Ultimately, it all depends on the amount of money invested and new users of the BTC. If the number of investors increases with the growth of the BTC, then the altcoins will not fall in price. For the year 2017, the number of wallets
  The BTC has grown by 50%. If this trend continues, investors will have enough money from the BTC and the altcoins.

good point.

It all depends on how many new users or new money we get. However, my concern is new investors (professional traders/HF) may not like 8k or 10k as their cost. They may use financial tactics to swing the price.

What do you think?
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:18:31 AM

If and when it happens (and it will happen in the nearest future), all will rush to buy it hoping that it will go up further. Than agan a rollback of BTC will happen, and somebody will make millions on it.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:58:31 AM

when the BTC reaches the 10k mark,the alts will go dip but eventually pumps the price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:18:26 PM

altcoins will lose the price but those who have a good idea and support will return to their previous positions
Xaad

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

I think we should wait for it when it will reach then we all will see what happen to the other coins...kidding
i think it will not effect other coins negatively.The effect of it will be positive on other coins. Because it will became very well known and people began to invest in it and its will became a golden time again for bitcoins  
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

Nobody here can give you an exact answer but only a prediction and speculation. Its very hard to determine and there will be no guarantee if what will happen to all altcoin unless we are already in that situation. One thing is for sure not all altcoin will survive and some of them will leave behind and dumped forever

mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:30:50 PM

When BTC reaches 10k mark,alts will probably bleed again so before it reaches an ATH dispose all your alts.

Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:32:58 PM

No problem! They are different. Bitcoin has reached over $8000 now and altcoin still rises. Dont worry about altcoin future
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

There is the possibility of panic selling, better sell altcoin assets to get nominal on btc, and buyback altcoin whose price drops at btc price, we have to distinguish between profit $ with btc.
swpqlhmgp

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:07:29 AM

Outstanding ALTCOIN, the price trend is out of the BTC price.
So, you do not need to worry about the price of BTC at all. Of course, BTC prices, I think most ALTCOIN will also increase prices. But it takes a while, possibly with a sudden surge in BTC and a collapse in ALTCOIN.

Cryptao

Activity: 82

The Tao of Crypto

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:11:31 AM

Well, the money that people put in BTC will have to go somewhere, so altcoins could go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: