Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all coins when bitcoin reach to 10k?  (Read 1861 times)
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:11:44 AM

I think Altcoins wil pump as well because Altcoins are also the reason why Bitcoin increased it's value and so as Ethereum. Altcoins this last quarter are increasing their values and there's a prediction that 2018 will be the year of Altcoins.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:17:05 AM

Some one please tell me !
Thank you Grin
Well i think nothing is gonna happen except the fact that as soon as bitcoin reaches that mile stone it will gain more and more attention and more people will start investing not just in bitcoin but in cryptocurrency in all, because you see since bitcoin reached 1000$ or so it became hard to mine, a normal person with a norml computer can't mine it, and buying it would be so expensive, the only way to reach it is by exchanging other coins that are easier to mine and easier to reach, and bitcoin reaching 10k will only make people use altcoins even more so they can get bitcoin.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:27:22 AM

Well, the money that people put in BTC will have to go somewhere, so altcoins could go up again.

Indeed, once you put your investments into Bitcoin then you'll going to invest into some Altcoins knowing that some Altcoins has the potential to become the next Bitcoin.

zchprm

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:27:51 AM

I think people will invest more into btc as its price will go to 10k. Some alt coins will become lower value and it is a great concern for all of it.

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:32:20 PM

Looks like we're hitting 10k in the coming days. I'm sure some people will realize profits or swap into altcoins at that point. The question will be if new investors will extend the bullk market or if the price will go down a bit.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

You are talking about 10k$ as about some limit for bitcoin, but it stayed only around 800$ to reach it and to bitcoin with it's temps of growth in the current time this target can be done within a day (!) What will happen after that?! Nothing, bitcoin will continue it's road, nothing will generally change, maybe it will appear some new milliarders who become rich with bitcoin or maybe some new countries will start bitcoin's legalization or Jamie Diamon will start to like bitcoin  Tongue And some of other crypto will definitely rise in their price, cause of new people will see all advantages of cryptos and will invest rather into popular alts, such as Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Etherum while they do not cost too much.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:29:00 PM

You are talking about 10k$ as about some limit for bitcoin, but it stayed only around 800$ to reach it and to bitcoin with it's temps of growth in the current time this target can be done within a day (!) What will happen after that?! Nothing, bitcoin will continue it's road, nothing will generally change, maybe it will appear some new milliarders who become rich with bitcoin or maybe some new countries will start bitcoin's legalization or Jamie Diamon will start to like bitcoin  Tongue And some of other crypto will definitely rise in their price, cause of new people will see all advantages of cryptos and will invest rather into popular alts, such as Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Etherum while they do not cost too much.
Jamie already likes Bitcoin. That's why he attacked it, so he could buy in cheaper with JP Morgan. I think they were eyeing futures too...
blankcurb

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:34:19 PM

I think the obvious thing is that Litecoin and Ethereum will follow Bitcoin, I don't see why they would drop in price for example just cause Bitcoin hit 10k.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: