Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPulse Exchange (CPEX) Official Announcement Forum  (Read 18087 times)
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:20:50 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 09:17:07 PM by ebch21m
Merited by Fredii (3)

CoinPulse Exchange

OFFICIAL ANNOUCEMENT

FRESH NEWS

UPDATED 12/11/2018

NEW LISTING

UPDATED 12/11/2018

NEW LISTING

UPDATED 12/11/2018

NEW LISTING

UPDATED 12/11/2018

TRADING COMPETITION

Official channels of communication:

CoinPulse Exchange: https://CoinPulse.io
Twitter - https://twitter.com/CoinPulseEx
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CoinPulseEx/
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinPulseEx/
Telegram Live Chat - https://t.me/CoinPulseEx
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/CoinPulseOfficial
YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/coinpulseexchange

The Token

CPEX Token

CPEX Contract Address

CoinPulse CPEX Token is an ERC20 token created by the developers of CoinPulse. Total supply is 100 million. CPEX is the native utility token of CoinPulse Exchange and it offers a number of valuable benefits when used for trading any cryptocurrency.

CPEX will have its own market paired with all the tokens listed on CoinPulse Exchange.

Click here to watch CPEX Introduction Video

The Project

Key features

CoinPulse is an exchange that is full of powerful features, yet it will have a user interface that is so intuitive and simple anyone can use it.
The following are key features of CoinPulse Exchange:

Referral Program

You will receive 30% of the proceeds from all fees collected from your referrals’ trades. Your unique referral code is available after you login to your account on CoinPulse under the "Reward" tab.

Discounted Trading Fee

We will reduce your trading fees by 70% when you use the CPEX tokens to pay for any of your trading fees.

CoinPulse Support

Community Voting to Add Coins

The Community can suggest their favorite coins/tokens to be added to the exchange for free by clicking here

Highly Secured

CoinPulse Exchange wallets are multi-sig with three private keys, which is an added security compared to most of the popular exchanges in the market which offers only single-sig wallets. Even the developers will not be able to move coins without three signatures obtained by the system. There will also be a hot key that can immediately stop all withdrawals in case of a hacking attack. As an extra measure of security, CoinPulse will be locking up 90% of all assets and holding them in cold storage. The entire exchange is end-to-end encrypted, which will keep our systems safe from third parties trying to decipher the data being communicated or stored.

Trailing Stop-loss - Introducing new trading tool

One of the most impressive features CoinPulse offers is an innovatively designed Automatic or Trailing Stop Loss. This is a powerful, hard to find feature that will let you set a stop order that will be automatically adjusted each time the purchased cryptocurrency moves up 20% from the price it was started at. There will be Market, Limit, Stop Loss, Stop Loss Limit and Trailing Stop Loss trading tools available on CoinPulse Exchange. The regular stop-loss limit is static and once you set it up you can’t change it unless you cancel that order and create another sell order manually. The users usually don’t like this feature in cryptocurrency as cryptocurrencies are highly volatile. On the contrary, trailing stop-loss is a dynamic feature which will trigger 20% increment in Stop Loss price each time the purchased currency goes up by 20%, this percentage is based on original Buying Price and Stop Loss. When you use Trailing Stop Loss option, the buy order will execute as usual at the price you set and sell order will get executed at stop-loss limit if the best bid immediately goes down to the price you set to protect from the loss. But if the market first goes up by let’s say 60%, the Stop Loss Limit will also go up by 60%. So, once your stop-limit is revised automatically by the system and then the price goes down, your sell order will get executed at this revised stop-loss price, thereby making you profit. So, each time the cryptocurrency goes up by 20%, your sell price protection (Stop Limit) also goes up by 20%, thereby letting you automatically take advantage of the currency moving in your favor without having to readjust the Stop Limit to benefit from the increase in the price. Considering some of the cryptocurrencies’ tendency to fluctuate in a wide range this feature will be the most favored feature by the users.

Past Updates

UPDATED 11/05/2017

E B C H    D I S T R I B U T I O N

EBCH was freely distributed on November 5, 2017 to all who joined our various social media channels. The sole objective of distributing EBCH was to conduct surveys to obtain feedback from the public to build a community-based cryptocurrency exchange grounds-up.

UPDATED 1/25/2018

R E L E A S E     O F   P R E V I E W

We are proud to announce release of preview of CoinPulse Exchange. The following are some of the images to share with you guys. To see the full preview, please visit https://coinpulse.io

Here is a glimpse of our development work so far for our CoinPulse Exchange where eBCH will be used as a core token (please read Whitepaper to learn about eBCH & CoinPulse). We invite our community members to critically examine these pages and provide constructive feedback so we can incorporate your recommendations in our next phase. Our approach of getting feedback ground-up will definitely make CoinPulse one of the sought after Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the World!

CoinPuse Exchange "Dashboard"

We have designed dashboard to include important information on one page. Dashboard contains quick info about your total worth (portfolio in pie chart), quick wallet balances, quick deposit and withdraw, your deposit/withdraw/trade history, important info about your account and login history. Usually users have to scroll through various pages to find these info on almost all exchanges. Why not see everything in a nutshell? Not many exchanges provide you with your virtual currency’s current market price in $ amount! We have it on our exchange, hence no more calculations of sats to $.

CoinPuse Exchange "Trading Page (Night Mode)"

Many of you suggested us to include a feature for automatic movement of stop loss. Yes, we are incorporating this feature. Meaning that - your stop loss will automatically increase if the virtual currency’s price shoots up. Stop loss will increase in proportion of price increase in virtual currency’s market price. Maximum profit.

Plus quick deposit/withdraw right from the trading window! No hassles of going to wallets page to deposit/withdraw respective currency.  

CoinPuse Exchange "Trading Page (Day Mode)"

Day/night mode - activated

CoinPuse Exchange "Discounted Trading"

Discounted Trading - as most of you know, CoinPulse will be giving a discount of 70% in trading fee if you use eBCH (to be swapped with CPEX later - more info coming soon) to pay trading fee. Keep in mind that discount applies to any and all trading pairs and not just eBCH pairs. You are not losing out by purchasing eBCH tokens, how? Because eBCH’s market price at the time of trading will be considered and hence you are clearly saving 70% in dollar amount!  

CoinPuse Exchange "Swap"

The Team has decided to rebrand EBCH tokens as CPEX tokens. A swap will be executed upon launch of the exchange at an appropriate ratio to be determined on the date of launch of the exchange. The following page will make it easy and smooth for the community to swap their tokens. This SWAP page will also be used in the future for several other things including discounted investments in ICOs using CPEX tokens.

UPDATED 2/12/2018

R E L E A S E     O F   S W A P   D E T A I L S

We are proud to announce release of our EBCH-CPEX Swap Plan. To get more details, subscribe to our YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuX7DMaz2V9fe1ANDFz6Eiw

UPDATED 2/24/2018

R E L E A S E     O F   U S E R   I N T E R F A C E

We are proud to announce release of User Interface of our CoinPulse Exchange and successful rebranding of all of our social media channels after our exchange's name! Please see top section for the list of our rebranded social media channels. All the users of old social media channels were automatically moved to our new channels. There is no action required on your part.

Please watch this 2 minute Video to understand User Interface: https://youtu.be/lOwlgZT512Q

There is also a special prize of 5,000 CPEX tokens (please watch the above video for details) to subscribe to our YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuX7DMaz2V9fe1ANDFz6Eiw

UPDATED 2/26/2018

RADIO AMA WITH COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR

Our Communication Director, Mr. Seivold, was interviewed at the Liberty Radio Network. Recording is available here, please do watch to see how Mr. Seivold fielded all questions: https://youtu.be/HmsgvkY-l5M

UPDATED 4/01/2018

R E L E A S E     O F   R E G I S T R A T I O N

We are proud to announce release of user registration on CoinPulse Exchange. Please register on https://Coinpulse.io to participate in 20 million CPEX giveaway. Please register ASAP as the giveaway is first come first serve basis until we run out 20 million CPEX tokens reserved for this. EBCH token holders are eligible to receive free 300 CPEX tokens and non-EBCH holders are eligible to receive free 200 CPEX tokens

UPDATED 10/03/2018

EBCH SWAP END

Effective from October 3rd 2018, EBCH swap to CPEX has officially ended. Swap was live for 90 days with 3 days extension. CoinPulse whishes to thank all EBCH holders who swaped their tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:23:10 PM

And what is the difference between all these BTC forks??
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:18:07 PM

It seems a new good project coming out Grin
firemedic1980

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:20:06 PM

Very exciting project. Community driven. I have not see a project like this anywhere. Super excited to be a part of it. Cant wait for Q2 to get here!
Arshe26

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:23:27 PM

We are excited that EBCH will be listed in Mercatox soon! Good job to the whole team!
Arkenis

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:26:48 PM

Really glad to be part of this project, I bought the tokens a while ago when people was dumping them for nothing, and now they are really something that is going to get really valuable, thank you team for working so hard for this project, btw, I love the new site.  Grin

sisa0727

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:41:41 PM

WOAW!!! a huge comback to EBCH!!! I was right to HOLD your tokens guys. Well hoping that mercatox will list us as soon as possible. It will be massive when we go live!!! Good job team, nice comeback Smiley
Olis1000

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:53:28 PM

Bitcoin cash is the next big token OK etherum blockchain we expect massive demand of this token @ the market ... Let talk y guys So that markatok can list us
fast-guy

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:02:40 PM

This project has great future and big ONE community growing everyday. Wishing good luck!
maronk

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:04:27 PM

Great job dev and team keep up the good work , project is going to go to the moon , buy low and Hodl.... Wink Cheesy Kiss
Maybe sometime ebch will be listing in livecoin  Huh
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:07:46 PM

well i do not know which one is the last one,
because if i recalled it back there were a lot of project using BCH name.
also how can you get that account ?
what i mean is your position is copper ? what the hell is that copper ?
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:24:26 PM

We need to be on another exchange,am sure the developer is working hard to achieve that..
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:28:50 PM

So how you get this token? Exchange only?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:33:45 PM

So how you get this token? Exchange only?

Initial token distribution was completed on November 5, 2017. Now, you can buy tokens only at exchanges. It is traded at Etherdelta and Idex. Mercatox and Yobit are coming soon.
sirkomo

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:41:27 PM

With this coin, the future is bright. Profit sharing,  bonuses, referral program. I'm holding this for the long term
VEEGOLD

Activity: 105

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:58:18 PM

Great project if you keep your word because so many other projects sprang up but crashed Its my hope  that eBCH will be for the long term

Buy some Spectrecoin now
KiDduco023

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:18:18 PM

I'm glad that I join this project, we're getting there, fasten your seatbelt we're goin to the moon
princeadoma

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:37:48 PM

The token is worth hold.
Good and innovating.
Goodluck dev
Cmay222

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:12:59 PM

Its goal is really great and beneficial.  I salute Dev for being active. A true Dev doesn't sleep and miss a second for progress and development of the project. I hope to see this in the future with all the support it deserves. 
BountyHunter004

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:44:02 PM

Much better to list in any other exchange since ED is very confusing. Thanks dev for updating the website, awesome!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: