Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPulse Exchange (CPEX) Official Announcement Forum  (Read 18069 times)
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:20:50 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 09:17:07 PM by ebch21m
Merited by Fredii (3)

CoinPulse Exchange

OFFICIAL ANNOUCEMENT

FRESH NEWS

UPDATED 12/11/2018

NEW LISTING

UPDATED 12/11/2018

NEW LISTING

UPDATED 12/11/2018

NEW LISTING

UPDATED 12/11/2018

TRADING COMPETITION

Official channels of communication:

CoinPulse Exchange: https://CoinPulse.io
Twitter - https://twitter.com/CoinPulseEx
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CoinPulseEx/
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinPulseEx/
Telegram Live Chat - https://t.me/CoinPulseEx
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/CoinPulseOfficial
YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/coinpulseexchange

The Token

CPEX Token

CPEX Contract Address

CoinPulse CPEX Token is an ERC20 token created by the developers of CoinPulse. Total supply is 100 million. CPEX is the native utility token of CoinPulse Exchange and it offers a number of valuable benefits when used for trading any cryptocurrency.

CPEX will have its own market paired with all the tokens listed on CoinPulse Exchange.

Click here to watch CPEX Introduction Video

The Project

Key features

CoinPulse is an exchange that is full of powerful features, yet it will have a user interface that is so intuitive and simple anyone can use it.
The following are key features of CoinPulse Exchange:

Referral Program

You will receive 30% of the proceeds from all fees collected from your referrals’ trades. Your unique referral code is available after you login to your account on CoinPulse under the "Reward" tab.

Discounted Trading Fee

We will reduce your trading fees by 70% when you use the CPEX tokens to pay for any of your trading fees.

CoinPulse Support

Community Voting to Add Coins

The Community can suggest their favorite coins/tokens to be added to the exchange for free by clicking here

Highly Secured

CoinPulse Exchange wallets are multi-sig with three private keys, which is an added security compared to most of the popular exchanges in the market which offers only single-sig wallets. Even the developers will not be able to move coins without three signatures obtained by the system. There will also be a hot key that can immediately stop all withdrawals in case of a hacking attack. As an extra measure of security, CoinPulse will be locking up 90% of all assets and holding them in cold storage. The entire exchange is end-to-end encrypted, which will keep our systems safe from third parties trying to decipher the data being communicated or stored.

Trailing Stop-loss - Introducing new trading tool

One of the most impressive features CoinPulse offers is an innovatively designed Automatic or Trailing Stop Loss. This is a powerful, hard to find feature that will let you set a stop order that will be automatically adjusted each time the purchased cryptocurrency moves up 20% from the price it was started at. There will be Market, Limit, Stop Loss, Stop Loss Limit and Trailing Stop Loss trading tools available on CoinPulse Exchange. The regular stop-loss limit is static and once you set it up you can’t change it unless you cancel that order and create another sell order manually. The users usually don’t like this feature in cryptocurrency as cryptocurrencies are highly volatile. On the contrary, trailing stop-loss is a dynamic feature which will trigger 20% increment in Stop Loss price each time the purchased currency goes up by 20%, this percentage is based on original Buying Price and Stop Loss. When you use Trailing Stop Loss option, the buy order will execute as usual at the price you set and sell order will get executed at stop-loss limit if the best bid immediately goes down to the price you set to protect from the loss. But if the market first goes up by let’s say 60%, the Stop Loss Limit will also go up by 60%. So, once your stop-limit is revised automatically by the system and then the price goes down, your sell order will get executed at this revised stop-loss price, thereby making you profit. So, each time the cryptocurrency goes up by 20%, your sell price protection (Stop Limit) also goes up by 20%, thereby letting you automatically take advantage of the currency moving in your favor without having to readjust the Stop Limit to benefit from the increase in the price. Considering some of the cryptocurrencies’ tendency to fluctuate in a wide range this feature will be the most favored feature by the users.

Past Updates

UPDATED 11/05/2017

E B C H    D I S T R I B U T I O N

EBCH was freely distributed on November 5, 2017 to all who joined our various social media channels. The sole objective of distributing EBCH was to conduct surveys to obtain feedback from the public to build a community-based cryptocurrency exchange grounds-up.

UPDATED 1/25/2018

R E L E A S E     O F   P R E V I E W

We are proud to announce release of preview of CoinPulse Exchange. The following are some of the images to share with you guys. To see the full preview, please visit https://coinpulse.io

Here is a glimpse of our development work so far for our CoinPulse Exchange where eBCH will be used as a core token (please read Whitepaper to learn about eBCH & CoinPulse). We invite our community members to critically examine these pages and provide constructive feedback so we can incorporate your recommendations in our next phase. Our approach of getting feedback ground-up will definitely make CoinPulse one of the sought after Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the World!

CoinPuse Exchange "Dashboard"

We have designed dashboard to include important information on one page. Dashboard contains quick info about your total worth (portfolio in pie chart), quick wallet balances, quick deposit and withdraw, your deposit/withdraw/trade history, important info about your account and login history. Usually users have to scroll through various pages to find these info on almost all exchanges. Why not see everything in a nutshell? Not many exchanges provide you with your virtual currency’s current market price in $ amount! We have it on our exchange, hence no more calculations of sats to $.

CoinPuse Exchange "Trading Page (Night Mode)"

Many of you suggested us to include a feature for automatic movement of stop loss. Yes, we are incorporating this feature. Meaning that - your stop loss will automatically increase if the virtual currency’s price shoots up. Stop loss will increase in proportion of price increase in virtual currency’s market price. Maximum profit.

Plus quick deposit/withdraw right from the trading window! No hassles of going to wallets page to deposit/withdraw respective currency.  

CoinPuse Exchange "Trading Page (Day Mode)"

Day/night mode - activated

CoinPuse Exchange "Discounted Trading"

Discounted Trading - as most of you know, CoinPulse will be giving a discount of 70% in trading fee if you use eBCH (to be swapped with CPEX later - more info coming soon) to pay trading fee. Keep in mind that discount applies to any and all trading pairs and not just eBCH pairs. You are not losing out by purchasing eBCH tokens, how? Because eBCH’s market price at the time of trading will be considered and hence you are clearly saving 70% in dollar amount!  

CoinPuse Exchange "Swap"

The Team has decided to rebrand EBCH tokens as CPEX tokens. A swap will be executed upon launch of the exchange at an appropriate ratio to be determined on the date of launch of the exchange. The following page will make it easy and smooth for the community to swap their tokens. This SWAP page will also be used in the future for several other things including discounted investments in ICOs using CPEX tokens.

UPDATED 2/12/2018

R E L E A S E     O F   S W A P   D E T A I L S

We are proud to announce release of our EBCH-CPEX Swap Plan. To get more details, subscribe to our YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuX7DMaz2V9fe1ANDFz6Eiw

UPDATED 2/24/2018

R E L E A S E     O F   U S E R   I N T E R F A C E

We are proud to announce release of User Interface of our CoinPulse Exchange and successful rebranding of all of our social media channels after our exchange's name! Please see top section for the list of our rebranded social media channels. All the users of old social media channels were automatically moved to our new channels. There is no action required on your part.

Please watch this 2 minute Video to understand User Interface: https://youtu.be/lOwlgZT512Q

There is also a special prize of 5,000 CPEX tokens (please watch the above video for details) to subscribe to our YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuX7DMaz2V9fe1ANDFz6Eiw

UPDATED 2/26/2018

RADIO AMA WITH COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR

Our Communication Director, Mr. Seivold, was interviewed at the Liberty Radio Network. Recording is available here, please do watch to see how Mr. Seivold fielded all questions: https://youtu.be/HmsgvkY-l5M

UPDATED 4/01/2018

R E L E A S E     O F   R E G I S T R A T I O N

We are proud to announce release of user registration on CoinPulse Exchange. Please register on https://Coinpulse.io to participate in 20 million CPEX giveaway. Please register ASAP as the giveaway is first come first serve basis until we run out 20 million CPEX tokens reserved for this. EBCH token holders are eligible to receive free 300 CPEX tokens and non-EBCH holders are eligible to receive free 200 CPEX tokens

UPDATED 10/03/2018

EBCH SWAP END

Effective from October 3rd 2018, EBCH swap to CPEX has officially ended. Swap was live for 90 days with 3 days extension. CoinPulse whishes to thank all EBCH holders who swaped their tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:23:10 PM

And what is the difference between all these BTC forks??
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:18:07 PM

It seems a new good project coming out Grin
firemedic1980

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:20:06 PM

Very exciting project. Community driven. I have not see a project like this anywhere. Super excited to be a part of it. Cant wait for Q2 to get here!
Arshe26

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:23:27 PM

We are excited that EBCH will be listed in Mercatox soon! Good job to the whole team!
Arkenis

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:26:48 PM

Really glad to be part of this project, I bought the tokens a while ago when people was dumping them for nothing, and now they are really something that is going to get really valuable, thank you team for working so hard for this project, btw, I love the new site.  Grin

sisa0727

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:41:41 PM

WOAW!!! a huge comback to EBCH!!! I was right to HOLD your tokens guys. Well hoping that mercatox will list us as soon as possible. It will be massive when we go live!!! Good job team, nice comeback Smiley
Olis1000

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:53:28 PM

Bitcoin cash is the next big token OK etherum blockchain we expect massive demand of this token @ the market ... Let talk y guys So that markatok can list us
fast-guy

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:02:40 PM

This project has great future and big ONE community growing everyday. Wishing good luck!
maronk

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:04:27 PM

Great job dev and team keep up the good work , project is going to go to the moon , buy low and Hodl.... Wink Cheesy Kiss
Maybe sometime ebch will be listing in livecoin  Huh
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:07:46 PM

well i do not know which one is the last one,
because if i recalled it back there were a lot of project using BCH name.
also how can you get that account ?
what i mean is your position is copper ? what the hell is that copper ?
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:24:26 PM

We need to be on another exchange,am sure the developer is working hard to achieve that..
ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:28:50 PM

So how you get this token? Exchange only?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:33:45 PM

So how you get this token? Exchange only?

Initial token distribution was completed on November 5, 2017. Now, you can buy tokens only at exchanges. It is traded at Etherdelta and Idex. Mercatox and Yobit are coming soon.
sirkomo

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:41:27 PM

With this coin, the future is bright. Profit sharing,  bonuses, referral program. I'm holding this for the long term
VEEGOLD

Activity: 105

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:58:18 PM

Great project if you keep your word because so many other projects sprang up but crashed Its my hope  that eBCH will be for the long term

Buy some Spectrecoin now
KiDduco023

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:18:18 PM

I'm glad that I join this project, we're getting there, fasten your seatbelt we're goin to the moon
princeadoma

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:37:48 PM

The token is worth hold.
Good and innovating.
Goodluck dev
Cmay222

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:12:59 PM

Its goal is really great and beneficial.  I salute Dev for being active. A true Dev doesn't sleep and miss a second for progress and development of the project. I hope to see this in the future with all the support it deserves. 
BountyHunter004

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:44:02 PM

Much better to list in any other exchange since ED is very confusing. Thanks dev for updating the website, awesome!
Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:27:13 AM

This is really good.  Great coin with perfect dev

zark89

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:36:33 AM

I'm always support to you eBCH, great job
weduzzfx

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:43:46 AM

I'm proud of the discussions on the ever-active telegram group, and the quick support response. I'm sure that this project is good. I hope ebch is growing and successful
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:48:11 AM

this is very good project and its based on erc20 token
very good transaction speed
i searched on this token but it is not not yet list on any exchange yet
only one etherdelta and IDEX exchange which are only for ETH token and erc20  
i want thins coin on other exchanges i also heard that eBCH will be list soon on mercatox exchange and then yobit
i bought some amount and i will hold that until i get some more news about eBCH
eBCH have a good and wide community on telegram. that's very good for this token's future
best of luck eBCH
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:19:39 AM

eBCH have Very active team and amazing project, I am sure very soon eBCH will hit top 50 coins in coinmarket cap as in coming days as per eBCH DEV more exchange will list eBCH and eBitcoincash will go to moon.DEV is very honest as he has done what he said so wish you the best EBCH team.

huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:23:06 AM

Is there any big investors for this projects? as you know, it is hard for a project to survive among so many new icos without the management of big ammount of fund.

yhengpotz

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:46:53 AM

Dev working really hard. Development was awesome .
Altria_M41

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:49:05 AM

Thanks for the project. look really good.
I'm pretty sure that coin has good potential.
cryptoc*nt

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:43:41 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 07:11:40 AM by cryptoc*nt

I have invested in this project and truly believe it has great future. Ebch has a strong team along and got huge community support in such a short time.
iwebvn20

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:47:46 AM

welcome EBCH is come back , i will buy ebch after ebch list on hibtc or big exchange , good luck .
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:05:05 AM

token is just keep rolling and rolling, nice amplitude!  Cool

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:10:07 AM

Good that this project is started with good support and discussions, but the naming and the erc20 typology already smell like a pump and dump just like eBTC was. Just a slightly different name.

Don't get me wrong I wish you all the best on this, but a lot depends on the forthcoming roadmap.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
duongtien86vn

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:00:29 AM

I want to invert in your project, min inverting?

Price 1 eBCH?

Dev think, when prize eBCH bump?

Thanks Dev good luck success!
Dprincess

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:04:10 AM

Really glad to be part of this great community of eBCH. Can wait for us to be listed in Mercatox. Dev are indeed doing a great job.
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:06:24 AM

Great Coin. I am out to give it my full support.

nimy

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:34:05 AM

Good job dev.. this thread really look great and i hoping for the best..i'm holding my coin for sure..
Seal10

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:51:51 AM

This is a huge community with 11k followers on Twitter alone. This project will easily go to the moon. Am sure of this. The devs are simply outstanding and painstaking.
nicknaurelia

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

Huge community but they need to keep the token alive as well as the dev. I dont want this project to be like other airdrop projects. Do our community a favour by holding the tokens or sell at a very high rate
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Keep my eye on this coin.Looks promising Cool
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:58:59 PM

Is there any big investors for this projects? as you know, it is hard for a project to survive among so many new icos without the management of big ammount of fund.

You don't need big investors, you need great idea, execution and determination. Google, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, all started in garages and dorm-rooms!
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:01:54 PM

I want to invert in your project, min inverting?

Price 1 eBCH?

Dev think, when prize eBCH bump?

Thanks Dev good luck success!

Token distribution is over on November 5, 2017. Now, there is only one way to be part of this project, is to buy tokens from exchanges. Presently, traded on Etherdelta & Idex.
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:34:56 PM

Everyone be-careful! something fishy is going on with this EBCH token, someone is dumping huge amounts of token from time to time.
Thread if full only with thin air talk and promises, nothing tangible till now.
No one know the names of team behind this token so they can disappear at any time.. (eBTC, eLITE, Neogold and the list is long...)
So think twice before you throw/invest your money into this token, there is high possibility that you lose your investment.
margah09

Activity: 252

https://bitnautic.io/images/bitnautic-logo-bit.png

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:58:31 PM

now getting excitet!!
great project presentation!
i want to be part of it,. I'll be waiting for BOUNTY
SOCIAL! 😁 wish you success!

Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:55:20 PM

Im gonna hodl the tokens you guys gave me. I know its in my gut this will be a huge one one day.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Kingofcryptos

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:27:41 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 06:45:38 PM by Kingofcryptos

Everyone be-careful! something fishy is going on with this EBCH token, someone is dumping huge amounts of token from time to time.
Thread if full only with thin air talk and promises, nothing tangible till now.
No one know the names of team behind this token so they can disappear at any time.. (eBTC, eLITE, Neogold and the list is long...)
So think twice before you throw/invest your money into this token, there is high possibility that you lose your investment.

So, it seems, that we are getting closer to the person who is creating fake buy orders at low price in huge quantities on etherdelta and then selling to him/herself, so that they can prove the point that "someone is dumping huge amounts of token from time to time". The eBCH team did their own investigation and noted that the following five ether addresses were creating fake orders, you can check these accounts on etherscan.io to see that they held no tokens, but on etherdelta shows they bought and sold eBCH at the same time. This is the design of either a person or a group of person, whereby, they create new ether address every time and then create fake orders. If you have no other business left in the world, atleast don't spread unnecessary rumors. You are doing no good to the society! They have reported these ether addresses to Etherdelta and Etherdelta has started their own investigation:

1) https://etherscan.io/address/0x92c1410b1a6fa56c93c4c417f02739d8ee944238  Bought and sold at the same time: 100,000 eBCH

2) https://etherscan.io/address/0x5de05fcb0426ea32abdebf6b167daeb61b672f14  Bought and sold at the same time in three lots: 270,206 eBCH, 200,000 eBCH and 50,000 eBCH

3) https://etherscan.io/address/0xafb1ebc64a5767f0c92c9b65c80274f83bdc0d52  Bought and sold at the same time in three lots of 100,000 eBCH each

4) https://etherscan.io/address/0x05051199dca873b36593b83f39aa3ad3e3a89ea1 Bought and sold at the same time 50,000 eBCH

5) https://etherscan.io/address/0x475aba69cef06f6df05fd6f5d176f48f1d14118b Bought and sold 100,000 eBCH

If you want to see the transparency of developers you should join their telegram announcement channel. Developers announce each and every thing. Even if they move eBCH from one account to another account, they announce it first to all tokenholders and then they move it. You will be surprised to see the transparency maintained by the eBCH developers, which can not be even matched by heavyweight ICOs.

This is the reason we want to move away from Etherdelta and get on the exchange like Mercatox where no one can play with people's sentiments!

dolores13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:01:02 PM

So, it seems, that we are getting closer to the person who is creating fake buy orders at low price in huge quantities on etherdelta and then selling to him/herself, so that they can prove the point that "someone is dumping huge amounts of token from time to time". The eBCH team did their own investigation and noted that the following five ether addresses were creating fake orders, you can check these accounts on etherscan.io to see that they held no tokens, but on etherdelta shows they bought and sold eBCH at the same time. This is the design of either a person or a group of person, whereby, they create new ether address every time and then create fake orders. If you have no other business left in the world, atleast don't spread unnecessary rumors. You are doing no good to the society! They have reported these ether addresses to Etherdelta and Etherdelta have started their own investigation:

1) https://etherscan.io/address/0x92c1410b1a6fa56c93c4c417f02739d8ee944238  Bought and sold at the same time: 100,000 eBCH

2) https://etherscan.io/address/0x5de05fcb0426ea32abdebf6b167daeb61b672f14  Bought and sold at the same time in three lots: 270,206 eBCH, 200,000 eBCH and 50,000 eBCH

3) https://etherscan.io/address/0xafb1ebc64a5767f0c92c9b65c80274f83bdc0d52  Bought and sold at the same time in three lots of 100,000 eBCH each

4) https://etherscan.io/address/0x05051199dca873b36593b83f39aa3ad3e3a89ea1 Bought and sold at the same time 50,000 eBCH

5) https://etherscan.io/address/0x475aba69cef06f6df05fd6f5d176f48f1d14118b Bought and sold 100,000 eBCH

If you want to see the transparency of developers you should join our telegram announcement channel. Developers announce each and every thing. Even if they move eBCH from one account to another account, they announce it first to all tokenholders and then they move it. You will be surprised to see the transparency maintained by the eBCH developers, which can not be even matched by heavyweight ICOs.

This is the reason we want to move away from Etherdelta and get on the exchange like Mercatox where no one can play with people's sentiments!

First who are you and what is your role in EBCH.
Second i know how to read in transactions and came up to same conclusion, someone in possession of big amount of ebch token making fake volume + dumping on buy walls when price is good for him/her so who is that person and how he managed to get such huge amount of tokens.
Show us some working product from all the promises from thread.
If you are legit as you claim show us faces and names of EBCH team.
Cryptocurrency community (society as you called it) are sick of all the circus of the (e) token scam, trying to make money by hyping ethereum and bitcoin name in the middle to fool noobs and ripoff their money so yes im doing good to crypto society by warning them from all these scam e-tokens popping around every minute like mushrooms .
Kingofcryptos

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:44:30 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 11:23:13 PM by Kingofcryptos

First who are you and what is your role in EBCH.
Second i know how to read in transactions and came up to same conclusion, someone in possession of big amount of ebch token making fake volume + dumping on buy walls when price is good for him/her so who is that person and how he managed to get such huge amount of tokens.
Show us some working product from all the promises from thread.
If you are legit as you claim show us faces and names of EBCH team.
Cryptocurrency community (society as you called it) are sick of all the circus of the (e) token scam, trying to make money by hyping ethereum and bitcoin name in the middle to fool noobs and ripoff their money so yes im doing good to crypto society by warning them from all these scam e-tokens popping around every minute like mushrooms.

Rest assured this thread is not for solicitation of any money or investors to trade. This was just to release the project details to our bitcointalk users.

First who are you and what is your role in EBCH. :  I am one of their 10 telegram admins.

Second i know how to read in transactions and came up to same conclusion, someone in possession of big amount of ebch token making fake volume + dumping on buy walls when price is good for him/her so who is that person and how he managed to get such huge amount of tokens. : It seems you have no knowledge of how etherdelta works. Etherdelta is not a regular cryptoexchange. On etherdelta evenif market price is at $1, you can either sell at $0.001 or $10. Also, you can select the contract you want to sell or buy. So, if you really want to play with people's sentiments, you can create a buy order say 50M eBCH (evenif supply is 21M, no one can stop you!) at $0.001 and then sell it to that order. For this, you don't need any ebch in your wallet. Buy/sell cancels out quantity and gets registered as a 'legitimate trade', you just have to pay gas and exchange commission. Sometimes whales do this, that they start selling to their own buy orders set at low price, to create panic, so people start dumping. This token is listed on coinmarketcap and the developers have already submitted documents to update circulating supply. Once you supply this info to coinmarketcap, they will show increase in supply everytime developer sells their tokens. So, there is no question of developers dumping token as you are accusing. Developers have issued almost half of the token supply to their community and remaining is with them to be used for development of the exchange.

Show us some working product from all the promises from thread: Check the website for roadmap when the working product is going to be released.

If you are legit as you claim show us faces and names of EBCH team: Same thing, check the website, whitepaper, team, legal setup everything is discussed there.

Cryptocurrency community (society as you called it) are sick of all the circus of the (e) token scam, trying to make money by hyping ethereum and bitcoin name in the middle to fool noobs and ripoff their money so yes im doing good to crypto society by warning them from all these scam e-tokens popping around every minute like mushrooms : We are also not enjoying the circus. Someone had already took our token's name 'ebch' before we can finish distribution. When we requested etherdelta and provided all proof to support our legitimacy, Etherdelta reallotted that name to us and renamed the other fake ebch to ebchb. For the proof, here is the tweet sent by etherdelta on November 18, 2017: New listings: "B2X, DBET (new), LCC, READ, ONG, BZX, ROCK, KMR, HQX, RPIL, HUB, DNA, SISA, EBCH2 is now EBCH, HUB is now uhub.io"
ihsansano99

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:05:47 PM

i heard ebch is very soon on mercatox so its a good news for everyone hold EBCH

realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:55:38 PM

i heard ebch is very soon on mercatox so its a good news for everyone hold EBCH

do not know when to go there, because now coin that is not ready with a good project is not necessarily accepted by the market

Ebch team must work harder

KiDduco023

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:28:29 AM

this project is growing already, and more success to come, we're going to the moon very soon
nashshukor

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:17:40 PM

Guys, any idea when eBitcoincash is gonna hit major exchanges like Bittrex or HitBTC? Would be great if it listed on these exchanges as there will be a lot of people buying it thus increasing the tokens market cap and token value
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:20:40 PM

Guys, any idea when eBitcoincash is gonna hit major exchanges like Bittrex or HitBTC? Would be great if it listed on these exchanges as there will be a lot of people buying it thus increasing the tokens market cap and token value

Our goal is development right now. Once we are done with the development, our target definitely would be to get it listed on as many exchanges as we can. Please follow one of our official channels of communication to keep yourself up-to-date about our progress. Our website https://ebitcoincash.io has roadmap and other details.
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1161

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:34:13 PM

Seems that it is another one of the many e-coins now in the cryptoworld, and yet another announcement with an incomplete informations about the coin, how it works and what will the coin do to make it stable in the market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:12:12 PM

Seems that it is another one of the many e-coins now in the cryptoworld, and yet another announcement with an incomplete informations about the coin, how it works and what will the coin do to make it stable in the market.

This is just an announcement of project details. Please visit https://ebitcoincash.io if you want more information or join our telegram channel. We have almost 10 admins at our telegram channel (@ebchcoin) ready to answer all your questions.
maronk

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:33:11 AM

agree with you, Wink  but at least let's stay here waiting for the development of the information hopefully does not end like any other e-coin as it has a lot to know is just a game of people who are behind it.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:06:40 AM

How about you post some I formation abut your team, that would help us believe you might be serious. Or at least prove to us that dev's are not moving huge amounts.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Chadprofile30

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:15:14 AM

Good news Hodlers of EBCH the value of this token is visible now in etherscan
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:49:44 AM

Good news Hodlers of EBCH the value of this token is visible now in etherscan
w0w iwill buy more and hold , this project is good
cemungut

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

It seems a new good project coming out Shocked Wink
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

How about you post some I formation abut your team, that would help us believe you might be serious. Or at least prove to us that dev's are not moving huge amounts.

Yes, its coming soon. If you visit our website, it has a placeholder for 'whitepaper'...we are working on several things at a time and whitepaper is one of them. It will have all the info including team...just keep patience.
maptech

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:03:51 PM

nice project
Great team
Waiting more updates and more surprise
just need more add in exchanges
Good luck  Smiley
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

eBCH is officially on Hitbtc..What a surprise!!

Please do not spread rumors. We are not on HitBTC yet. Bitcointalk users are advised to listen to only official communication from one of our official channel of communication listed above--We have reported this user to moderator for further action!
dolores13

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:08:34 PM

I am one of their 10 telegram admins.

It seems you have no knowledge of how etherdelta works. Etherdelta is not a regular cryptoexchange. On etherdelta evenif market price is at $1, you can either sell at $0.001 or $10. Also, you can select the contract you want to sell or buy. So, if you really want to play with people's sentiments, you can create a buy order say 50M eBCH (evenif supply is 21M, no one can stop you!) at $0.001 and then sell it to that order. For this, you don't need any ebch in your wallet. Buy/sell cancels out quantity and gets registered as a 'legitimate trade', you just have to pay gas and exchange commission. Sometimes whales do this, that they start selling to their own buy orders set at low price, to create panic, so people start dumping. This token is listed on coinmarketcap and the developers have already submitted documents to update circulating supply. Once you supply this info to coinmarketcap, they will show increase in supply everytime developer sells their tokens. So, there is no question of developers dumping token as you are accusing. Developers have issued almost half of the token supply to their community and remaining is with them to be used for development of the exchange.

- Do you met DEV in person?
-Thanks for the short explanation but Im already aware how Etherdelta Dex working.... Even in centralized exchanges you can set a buy order bigger that total supply of the coin, Etherdelta trade history never record failed/canceled buy/sell trades so you should review your information about ED, Also i never heard CMC require document.

Check the website for roadmap when the working product is going to be released.

Same thing, check the website, whitepaper, team, legal setup everything is discussed there.

-...and I told you check NeoGold, ELITE, eBTC, roadmap and whitepaper etc.. but they scammed everyone in the end, so roadmap ,whitepaper means nothing since there is no proof of working product.
- Your website is full only with blah blah blah exactly like this thread, still no names or face of dev team.
- Nothing tangible ,only ERC20 garbage token and promises, So i still at my opinion : Everyone be-careful! Think twice before investing your money into this token.
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:37:51 AM

I think Dolores has a point , It's very important to build your investor's trust. Well if you say bitcoin become successful without our knowledge who created it. that's is because it gained so much trust and confidence through the course of time. Unlike today's Airdrop coin where people can create something out of thin air and spitting some promises, Website update, Whitepaper release, More exchange coming soon. and soon. blah blah and then dump all of a  sudden. Ahhh I forgot I got banned in Telegram for saying "the price drop when it hit new exchange". However I will give the benefit of doubt lets see how this project goes, and PS. sold all my holdings.. better put that money into more concrete team. Chiao..Chiao... Cheesy
mehar_gee

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:01:19 AM

I am one of their 10 telegram admins.

It seems you have no knowledge of how etherdelta works. Etherdelta is not a regular cryptoexchange. On etherdelta evenif market price is at $1, you can either sell at $0.001 or $10. Also, you can select the contract you want to sell or buy. So, if you really want to play with people's sentiments, you can create a buy order say 50M eBCH (evenif supply is 21M, no one can stop you!) at $0.001 and then sell it to that order. For this, you don't need any ebch in your wallet. Buy/sell cancels out quantity and gets registered as a 'legitimate trade', you just have to pay gas and exchange commission. Sometimes whales do this, that they start selling to their own buy orders set at low price, to create panic, so people start dumping. This token is listed on coinmarketcap and the developers have already submitted documents to update circulating supply. Once you supply this info to coinmarketcap, they will show increase in supply everytime developer sells their tokens. So, there is no question of developers dumping token as you are accusing. Developers have issued almost half of the token supply to their community and remaining is with them to be used for development of the exchange.

- Do you met DEV in person?
-Thanks for the short explanation but Im already aware how Etherdelta Dex working.... Even in centralized exchanges you can set a buy order bigger that total supply of the coin, Etherdelta trade history never record failed/canceled buy/sell trades so you should review your information about ED, Also i never heard CMC require document.

Check the website for roadmap when the working product is going to be released.

Same thing, check the website, whitepaper, team, legal setup everything is discussed there.

-...and I told you check NeoGold, ELITE, eBTC, roadmap and whitepaper etc.. but they scammed everyone in the end, so roadmap ,whitepaper means nothing since there is no proof of working product.
- Your website is full only with blah blah blah exactly like this thread, still no names or face of dev team.
- Nothing tangible ,only ERC20 garbage token and promises, So i still at my opinion : Everyone be-careful! Think twice before investing your money into this token.
i think you are right at this point that think before invest
i admit that their are many scams in market right now and for investors nothing but loss in the end
but if ebch is a scam then what is neo token? thats is scam too because they have project like this nothing but blah blah blah
and their value of one neo coin cross 45$ in 2017
i think you should know first, what is scam?
when dev abandoned their project then that project turn into scam
but eBCH dev is very active on their work of this project
so i consider that eBCH is not scam yet it is still a very good project until dev leaves this project and investors on their own

Kingofcryptos

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:34:32 AM

I think Dolores has a point , It's very important to build your investor's trust. Well if you say bitcoin become successful without our knowledge who created it. that's is because it gained so much trust and confidence through the course of time. Unlike today's Airdrop coin where people can create something out of thin air and spitting some promises, Website update, Whitepaper release, More exchange coming soon. and soon. blah blah and then dump all of a  sudden. Ahhh I forgot I got banned in Telegram for saying "the price drop when it hit new exchange". However I will give the benefit of doubt lets see how this project goes, and PS. sold all my holdings.. better put that money into more concrete team. Chiao..Chiao... Cheesy

I am also in agreement with you and Dolores. I never said, there are no scam coins. Forget about airdropped coins, even best ICOs where I invested money turned out to be full of promises but nothing else. So promises are promises until you start seeing execution. Even google looked like scam when they came with their IPO 10 years back, as soon as they got listed on the exchange they were dumped below its IPO  price. Same thing Facebook has to go through. FB IPO price three years back was $30 or so, when they got listed within a week it was trading at $18 or so because they could not prove to their investors how they are going to generate revenue in the era of smartphones, you can see today FB is at $180 or so and Google after split of 10/1 is at $1,000. But those are example of successful companies which were backed by strong teams. There were other companies (like Yahoo netscape, AOL competitor for google and several for FB) that could not do well.

Good part is that eBCH has not taken any money from any one like most ICOs do and then close shop. They just airdropped their coins so they can get large group of backers whom they will utilize to run their own cryptoexchange. How, they will monetize this large group of backers depends on their plans, strategies and gut-feeling. Nobody would invest so much time in airdropping, listing, and developing project, if they did not believe in it. The obvious signs for scam coins, is right on etherscan contract (you will see question marks and no links to their social media, no price for tokens, when you select token to search it will have 'no check mark'). Also, they won't be on coinmarketcap and evenif they make it to conimarketcap, they will have question marks for their market cap and circulating supplies. So, the person who wants to scam will never provide all this info as they just want to make quick money and run when the price is hot.

eBCH has even told all their backers not to sell in the market at any price as of now until they see the project. You can easily review ebitcoincash contract on etherscan. You will see clearly marked tokens for developers in two contracts (10M tokens for long-term capital investment and 1.7m to pay their current liabilities to vendors for purchase of software, listings, website development etc.).

I am not writing to invite you to put your hard-earned money in this project. My request is just that first do your research as an educated person before you comment on any token as 'Scam' token. And if you comment something as 'Scam' then back-it up with some concrete evidence. Follow two developers' account and when you see large money moving in and out, then you can call it "SCAM" and I will join with you. You have the address for the contract and address of all token holders..download them on excel..then do an analysis and come back with proof of that you saw big money moving in and out rather than just shooting in the air with closed eyes.
3ooCox

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:01:21 PM

Eager to follow the evolution of eBCH. It's a real flow. Watching the curve on coinmarketcap has been thrilling already and that's only the beginning. eBitcoinCash team has done things with joy and that's what gives another aspect to the whole story - it's half of the mission's success. The other 50% is the work invested. The energy is great overall, I don't see why there would be doubts in supporting the strives of this team.
ebtccrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

I own both EBCH and BTCE (www.eBitcoin.money)
and EthereumBitcoin BTCE hit over .20 cents yesterday
on EtherDelta. Back at .10 cents to .12 cents on normal
profit taking.

I believe eBitcoinCash will EASILY see .20 cents + quickly soon.

Ignore all the FUD.

EBCH and BTCE to the moon!

HOLD
princeadoma

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:23:12 PM

Seems to be innovating.
Goodluck dev.
SynchroXD

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:19:15 AM

I think Dolores has a point , It's very important to build your investor's trust. Well if you say bitcoin become successful without our knowledge who created it. that's is because it gained so much trust and confidence through the course of time. Unlike today's Airdrop coin where people can create something out of thin air and spitting some promises, Website update, Whitepaper release, More exchange coming soon. and soon. blah blah and then dump all of a  sudden. Ahhh I forgot I got banned in Telegram for saying "the price drop when it hit new exchange". However I will give the benefit of doubt lets see how this project goes, and PS. sold all my holdings.. better put that money into more concrete team. Chiao..Chiao... Cheesy

I am also in agreement with you and Dolores. I never said, there are no scam coins. Forget about airdropped coins, even best ICOs where I invested money turned out to be full of promises but nothing else. So promises are promises until you start seeing execution. Even google looked like scam when they came with their IPO 10 years back, as soon as they got listed on the exchange they were dumped below its IPO  price. Same thing Facebook has to go through. FB IPO price three years back was $30 or so, when they got listed within a week it was trading at $18 or so because they could not prove to their investors how they are going to generate revenue in the era of smartphones, you can see today FB is at $180 or so and Google after split of 10/1 is at $1,000. But those are example of successful companies which were backed by strong teams. There were other companies (like Yahoo netscape, AOL competitor for google and several for FB) that could not do well.

Good part is that eBCH has not taken any money from any one like most ICOs do and then close shop. They just airdropped their coins so they can get large group of backers whom they will utilize to run their own cryptoexchange. How, they will monetize this large group of backers depends on their plans, strategies and gut-feeling. Nobody would invest so much time in airdropping, listing, and developing project, if they did not believe in it. The obvious signs for scam coins, is right on etherscan contract (you will see question marks and no links to their social media, no price for tokens, when you select token to search it will have 'no check mark'). Also, they won't be on coinmarketcap and evenif they make it to conimarketcap, they will have question marks for their market cap and circulating supplies. So, the person who wants to scam will never provide all this info as they just want to make quick money and run when the price is hot.

eBCH has even told all their backers not to sell in the market at any price as of now until they see the project. You can easily review ebitcoincash contract on etherscan. You will see clearly marked tokens for developers in two contracts (10M tokens for long-term capital investment and 1.7m to pay their current liabilities to vendors for purchase of software, listings, website development etc.).

I am not writing to invite you to put your hard-earned money in this project. My request is just that first do your research as an educated person before you comment on any token as 'Scam' token. And if you comment something as 'Scam' then back-it up with some concrete evidence. Follow two developers' account and when you see large money moving in and out, then you can call it "SCAM" and I will join with you. You have the address for the contract and address of all token holders..download them on excel..then do an analysis and come back with proof of that you saw big money moving in and out rather than just shooting in the air with closed eyes.
You nailed it Brother.. it is better to do your own research before criticizing any project without any concrete evidence.
Oleg2507

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:22:02 PM

Hello,developer!Tell me, can I get any bounty, for example if I make an article about your coin on my blog!
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:34:32 PM

Hi dev!What are your plans for 2018?What  product we will see?
rolandtagz

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:11:45 AM

wow! im waiting this coin to be listed in mercatox
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

If you received your tokens from airdrop just hold, calm down and look price goes up. I think this one will be successful in the end.

deniyi2

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

This is a promising cryptocurrency
cryptoc*nt

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:01:34 AM

Great news today for ebch!! Rated number #4 for top gainers today on Coin Market Cap!! Congrats guys keep up the hard work!!

https://twitter.com/eBCHCoin/status/934793316666953728
cryptoc*nt

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:02:53 AM

This is a promising cryptocurrency

I think so too!
cryptoc*nt

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:06:54 AM

Ebch is now listed on the Ubitok exchange!! Great job guys!!   

https://ubitok.io/exchange/?pairId=EBCH-ETH
cryptoc*nt

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:11:42 AM

Well said!! Ebch is in no way a scam.. They have a great road map,  team and a huge community backing it.. I have invested in the token and believe that is it going to do very well.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:41:52 AM

When we will see a first glimpse of the exchange...any eta. for beta?
BitoClub

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:02:12 AM

sounds good finally one of these E s want to do something useful . but sharing 100% of profit is not possible because of costs of services and any body wants to work for free
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:31:51 AM

Please check the website for details: https://ebitcoincash.io
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:35:18 AM

sounds good finally one of these E s want to do something useful . but sharing 100% of profit is not possible because of costs of services and any body wants to work for free

Profit doesn't mean revenue. Revenue (all commissions generated by the exchange) minus all expenses = profit. Nobody will be working for free. All expenses will be paid out.
Kingofcryptos

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:51:59 AM

Differences in all BTC forks (so, far: Bitcoin, BitcoinCash & BitcoinGold) is the speed of the transactions. Since Bitcoin has very low speed of processing transactions compared to its competitor Ethereum, they are losing the ground. So, all the miners for Bitcoin are split in to sub-groups and they are coming up with their own versions of Bitcoin and naming that differently and awarding it for free to all bitcoin holders (1:1) to keep their edge over Ethereum. However, none of these three variants are still able to match the speed and utility of ethereum. Presently, bitcoin has speed of 3-4 transactions per second vs. ethereum 20 transactions per second. Also, supply of 21 million hiterto known as maximum supply for bitcoin has been breached by its miners by printing different versions of bitcoins. So, its no more fixed that bitcoin has 21 million total coins. Any group of miners can print another version of bitcon with whatever supply limit they want!

eBitcoincash (eBCH) is not a fork, but a token on ethereum blockchain. Since, it is using ethereum blockchain, speed of eBCH is fastest (20 transactions per second) compared to all the three variant of Bitcoin. Also, eBCH has a fixed supply of 21 million, which will never go up or down.

Also, all three variants of Bitcoin are speculative coins since they are not supported by any projects. Value of bitcoin variants depends on what people perceive. Presently, people are thinking that one of these three variants will be mainstream and people will use it in their day-to-day transactions replacing fiat currencies (like dollars), which is remotely not possible. Once, people realize that this is not possible (due to govt regulations or whatever) people will start dumping it.

On the other hand, value of eBCH stands on its own as it is derived from the project it will support. eBCH will be used on a cryptocurrency exchange to be launched by its developer team and all the profits earned from this exchange will be divided among its token holders. So, even if eBCH fails to go mainstream, it will retain its value through on-going profit distribution from the exchange.  Now, you go figure, which one will survive the race in the long-term!
GoGone

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:25:37 PM

If you got a bounty program and need Dutch translation for Whitepaper, let me know 😉

█████████████████ ★   BITWIN   ★   Epic BTC Casino and Sportsbook - soon on blockchain!  ★  ███████████
██████████████  ❍ Whitepaper   ❍ Bounty    ❍ ANN Thread  ❍ Telegram   ❍ Social Media  ❍ ██████████████
███████████   ★  Pushing the boundaries of iGaming Innovation  ★   Join  Whitelist    ★   █████████████████
x.alien77

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:40:43 PM

I got the tokens, but I would like to refer to other people, Where I can find my link to refer to other people?, Thanks
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:56:30 PM

May I know how to take part in its refferal program.
begasus

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:58:47 PM

i am one of the big fan and holder for this token, hope we can see it rise to the moon soon
khriziaP

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:41:37 PM

EBCH is keep on growing and we can see that it has a great potential also that it is in the market already.   For surely time will come that it will pump up  so we should support this project  for faster development.   Keep up the good job  team! Fly high  Ebch! Hope for more listing exchanges and surely it will go to the pluto
dima5677

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:47:01 AM

Devs, why dont you want to include buyback and burning of tokens? could be a boomber
johnrodriguezr

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:00:00 PM

EBCH is good project and have a brilliant developers.Ebch has a great roadmap and i sure this is going to the moon soon.Cant wait for white paper of ebch Smiley this is to good for the holders because ebch is not typical token that going fast the value to get high. Ebch is slowly pump until reach the moon Smiley. Goodluck dev im your the holders of your token. I support you always!:)
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

Differences in all BTC forks (so, far: Bitcoin, BitcoinCash & BitcoinGold) is the speed of the transactions. Since Bitcoin has very low speed of processing transactions compared to its competitor Ethereum, they are losing the ground. So, all the miners for Bitcoin are split in to sub-groups and they are coming up with their own versions of Bitcoin and naming that differently and awarding it for free to all bitcoin holders (1:1) to keep their edge over Ethereum. However, none of these three variants are still able to match the speed and utility of ethereum. Presently, bitcoin has speed of 3-4 transactions per second vs. ethereum 20 transactions per second. Also, supply of 21 million hiterto known as maximum supply for bitcoin has been breached by its miners by printing different versions of bitcoins. So, its no more fixed that bitcoin has 21 million total coins. Any group of miners can print another version of bitcon with whatever supply limit they want!

eBitcoincash (eBCH) is not a fork, but a token on ethereum blockchain. Since, it is using ethereum blockchain, speed of eBCH is fastest (20 transactions per second) compared to all the three variant of Bitcoin. Also, eBCH has a fixed supply of 21 million, which will never go up or down.

Also, all three variants of Bitcoin are speculative coins since they are not supported by any projects. Value of bitcoin variants depends on what people perceive. Presently, people are thinking that one of these three variants will be mainstream and people will use it in their day-to-day transactions replacing fiat currencies (like dollars), which is remotely not possible. Once, people realize that this is not possible (due to govt regulations or whatever) people will start dumping it.

On the other hand, value of eBCH stands on its own as it is derived from the project it will support. eBCH will be used on a cryptocurrency exchange to be launched by its developer team and all the profits earned from this exchange will be divided among its token holders. So, even if eBCH fails to go mainstream, it will retain its value through on-going profit distribution from the exchange.  Now, you go figure, which one will survive the race in the long-term!

Good point..but emotions are big factor in cryptoland.
Nevertheless I expect eBCH price by the march next year to be around 10 USD if all goes well ...if eBCH team doesn't make some rookie mistake
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:23:18 PM

Is this project similar to bitconnect   Huh Huh ? If so, what are the differences of eBitcoinCash?
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:28:15 PM

Is this project similar to bitconnect   Huh Huh ? If so, what are the differences of eBitcoinCash?

If I see it correctly it is nothing like bitconnect...thank god
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:40:08 PM

I see a significant price difference between EBCH price in market IDEX and Etherdelta, even we can buy in etherdelta and sell at IDEX, but I have never tried market IDEX, is there someone already tried it?
sonic07

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:57:34 PM

Better hodl if you want to gain huge profit.. Patience is key for a project like this, but being able to deliver based on what the whitepaper will contain is critical. Potential is huge, hopefully devs will always put on the hardwork and the community shows never ending support. Good thing that this is not a pump and dump, slowly increasing volume and having a stable price at the moment.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:16:03 AM

I will confirm that I have received airdrop. I am happy to see that one of E tokens probably will deliver something usefull like exchange and turns out great to be a great project. I hope for and will hold received tokens. Now I Will be looking for updates in development to see if there is any progress.

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:09:50 AM

Nice to see that eBCH is supported on Eidoo wallet:

https://erc20-tokens.eidoo.io/
patosk13

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:57:15 AM

I think people should be patient with this project because so far the have given no reason for doubt.
Chadprofile30

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:01:29 AM

Please update also this thread put your team info here to be more interesting to investor
shaheer001

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:57:08 AM

Great project as i am observing the DEv and the Team they make it more popular than the last day and in coming days eBCH value and price is in increasing trend and it will rock when it will listed on good exchanges like Binance,coinexchange etc  and as DEv announce more good features please visit the website for some good news.

Ronc123

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:17:29 PM

Im glad im part of this project. Ill hold this token.
pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:06:46 PM

With the team already announced, it's time to see how the EBCH prepares for the best.

pitchblack

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:23:25 PM

Perfect name and perfect team
You say in road map added ebch for coinexchange pls added i'm love coinexchange and volume big
Good luck   Cheesy
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:18:55 PM

Please update also this thread put your team info here to be more interesting to investor
Thanks for reminding. We have now updated this thread with latest updates.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:30:50 PM

Good project,especially the name,very fishy ;)This token has huge potential.
pachuje

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:36:58 PM

the error was demonstrated in the Bitcoin Red code, and then in the dump that is suffering. I think EBCH is one of the only ones that has a serious project with a great future

ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:52:03 PM

the error was demonstrated in the Bitcoin Red code, and then in the dump that is suffering. I think EBCH is one of the only ones that has a serious project with a great future

Thanks for your comments, this means lot to us!
Jepoy05

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:55:27 PM

Its goal is really great and beneficial.  I salute Dev for being active. A true Dev doesn't sleep and miss a second for progress and development of the project. I hope to see this in the future with all the support it deserves.goodluck Smiley Smiley
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:56:43 PM

Good project,especially the name,very fishy ;)This token has huge potential.

Yes, we chose the name with a purpose. When bitcoincash was distributed for free with no whitepaper or team info, people jumped to buy it and now its traded more than $1,000. So, we decided to create a Bitcoincash on ethereum blockchain with real purpose and supported by whitepaper and a strong team! Our goal is to create a real project-based ebitcoincash which can overtake speculative coin like Bitcoincash. In long-run, we believe project-based (which can be actually used to do real-life transactions) coins/tokens will over take speculative tokens/coins (which have no projects, but just hype).
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:46:50 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 11:14:20 PM by ebch21m

There is a contest going on for best memes related to eBCH. The contest is open for public. The Contest will end on 12/6/2017 11.59PM UTC. First prize 3,000 ebch, 2nd prize 2,000 ebch and third prize 1,000 ebch. Please join our telegram group at https://t.me/eBCHCoin and read the pinned message to learn more about how to participate.
Bit Gobblin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:00:48 AM

All in All eBitcoin cash is an awesome coin to have. Yes their project is phenominal and the team are true professionals. Like Bit Coin Red, eBitcoin cash this is getting ready to go ballistic. I did my home work and it's only a matter of time. You've been told !!!! 
3ooCox

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:58:21 PM

Don't forget to participate and vote for the best eBCH Meme !
jheipee19

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:33:09 AM

Cant wait for Q2 to get hereVery exciting project. Community driven. I have not see a project like this anywhere. Super excited to be a part of it. !
macdevil007

Activity: 692

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:09:13 PM

I support this Project with high potential and the Dev is hardworking and keep the community update on time.. I wanna see EBCH goes to the Moon.
pachuje

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:48:35 PM

Why do not these exchanges (https://twitter.com/eBCHCoin/status/938487554822819840) appear in coinmarketcap?  it would be good if they appear

shaheer001

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:38:57 PM

eBCH is looking very promising project and after listing road map and good news about new exchange in first quarter of 2018 will give more attraction for buyer and investors as eBCH is real and stable project at the moment. and soon it will listed on some good exchanges.

bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

is really an amazing project. this will be a big project in the future. EBCH has also been listed on coinmarketcap, this will make it easier to see the progress of this coin.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:12:28 AM

Operation eBCH Worldwide Facebook Contest! .

Let's see how creative you can get!

Rules:

1) Join https://www.facebook.com/ebchcoin and post images (selfie) with key landmark on earth.

2) One person can post multiple images but one person cannot claim multiple prizes.

3) Pics will be reviewed by FB moderators and approved by them to get posted on our page.

4) Contest is based on number of likes in your pic. So a pic with most number of likes will be awarded with first prize and so on.

5) Share you pic with your friends to get more likes.

6) Pic Guidelines: Prepare a banner like one in this post and take a picture by placing it in front of a landmark place. Make sure to write eBCH in it. You are not required to be in the pic but if you do so then that might help you get more likes.

7) Reward: 1st Prize - 5k tokens, 2nd Prize - 3k Tokens and 3rd Prize - 2k tokens.

Cool Contest starts now and ends on December 23 at 11:59 PM UTC.

9 ) You must post pic on our page.

Good luck everyone!!

Chadprofile30

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:17:06 AM

If you can check ebch is etherdelta right on now theres alot of buying than selling its mean more in more investors have trust to this project i put my 50% investment with this fantastic project also little reminder to dev. please put here the ebch team infos to more attractive to investors thank you.
rodamix

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:08:37 AM

Since I joined airdrop I was so amaze with this coin its so worthy to HODL. Thnk you for these.
admiral-b

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:56:53 PM

legal setup tommorow
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:06:57 PM

Since I joined airdrop I was so amaze with this coin its so worthy to HODL. Thnk you for these.

Not so sure...Q2 is far far away...
GoGone

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:15:13 PM

Hi Dev if there's a bounty for translating your brand new whitepaper in Dutch, let me know!

█████████████████ ★   BITWIN   ★   Epic BTC Casino and Sportsbook - soon on blockchain!  ★  ███████████
██████████████  ❍ Whitepaper   ❍ Bounty    ❍ ANN Thread  ❍ Telegram   ❍ Social Media  ❍ ██████████████
███████████   ★  Pushing the boundaries of iGaming Innovation  ★   Join  Whitelist    ★   █████████████████
eltradestor

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:12:54 AM

whitepaper out....thats nice. Good work dev
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:19:27 PM

Hi Dev if there's a bounty for translating your brand new whitepaper in Dutch, let me know!

Yes, we are looking for various translators, please email your experience, language skills and expectations to team@ebitcoincash.io
tommy.investcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:45:59 AM

I have invested in this project and truly believe it has great future.
You have a good dev team with strong spirit.
Soon EBCH will go to the moon
Look forward to your updated progress frequently

bridgettwalton

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:58:56 AM

It will profit in the future.  When will the token come to our wallet?  By the way, how can you assure the quality of services being served on the platfrom?
Bit Gobblin

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:42:16 AM

There it goes !!!! ROCKET  !!!
pachuje

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:11:34 AM

Was there any new news that justifies the recent increase? these week I didn't see anything weird  Huh

kirillorehov

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:16:01 AM

I wish this token EBCHCOIN will succeed. No airdrop for those whose Twitter account has less than 100 followers? The creators of the project, Thank you!!!
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:14:10 PM

Was there any new news that justifies the recent increase? these week I didn't see anything weird  Huh

no worry it will decrease more.. Cheesy
mehar_gee

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:26:21 PM

no eBCH should not decrease more its already down and its current price is now 0.04$
i think if eBCH stable at current price for a couple of days and get more volume from idex and stoc.exchange that will be great
etherdelta is now sucks aand too much slow and a lot of complains from the community that they lost their fund during transactions
i think eBCH community should wait and hold their eBCH tokens until eBCH listed on mercatox
Bit Gobblin

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:02:31 PM

team@ebitcoincash.io    Team at eBitcoincash: Are there any further developments that you might report here....?
ACH17

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

team@ebitcoincash.io    Team at eBitcoincash: Are there any further developments that you might report here....?

I am not with ebch team but follow them on their telegram feed, they are working on more exchanges as well as June 2018 start of Coinpulse.io. This was the Twitter announcement.
https://twitter.com/eBCHCoin/status/949062880116256769
pachuje

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

right now Yobit seems to be a catapult for the token, although entering that exchange could mean a big pump and dump, I think they should try

ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

SAVE THE DATE

The team is working hard to complete their development phase ahead of time. We are proud to announce CoinPulse mockups release.

Starting from January 25, 2017, we will provide a glimpse of our development work so far by giving access to our community members to view several pages we have developed for our CoinPulse Exchange where eBCH will be used as a core token (please read Whitepaper to learn about eBCH & CoinPulse). We will invite our community members to critically examine these pages and provide constructive feedback so we can incorporate their recommendations in our next phase. Our approach of getting feedback ground-up will definitely make CoinPulse one of the sought after Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the World!
BrBoy

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

I love EBCH devs, they are friendly, they listen to members and do they right thing, their fellow members if am saying the truth hit the agree button to tell new investors that its true
Kingofcryptos

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

I love EBCH devs, they are friendly, they listen to members and do they right thing, their fellow members if am saying the truth hit the agree button to tell new investors that its true

I agree. You are right on spot...people should also read several positive comments about the project on Cryptocompare.com
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

SAVE THE DATE

The team is working hard to complete their development phase ahead of time. We are proud to announce CoinPulse mockups release.

Starting from January 25, 2017, we will provide a glimpse of our development work so far by giving access to our community members to view several pages we have developed for our CoinPulse Exchange where eBCH will be used as a core token (please read Whitepaper to learn about eBCH & CoinPulse). We will invite our community members to critically examine these pages and provide constructive feedback so we can incorporate their recommendations in our next phase. Our approach of getting feedback ground-up will definitely make CoinPulse one of the sought after Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the World!

Lost 1500 ebch on IDEX cannot withdraw it anymore, did you got delisted there?
BrBoy

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

Ebch growing stable, the developer is trying to registered in many exchange and do not forget, developers currently working to exchange.So do not missed a chance to this
Fredii

Activity: 449

World peace

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:42:29 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 09:52:46 PM by Fredii

I just want to thank the developers, for their titanic work, I do not see it as a job, for me it's creativity.
I provided real support for the Twitter project, fb. - etc.
And I'm also not going to stop.
I will continue to support your project.
Continue in the same spirit.
In the future, you will be a huge success.
Sincerely.
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

I just want to thank the developers, for their titanic work, I do not see it as a job, for me it's creativity.
I provided real support for the Twitter project, fb. - etc.
And I'm also not going to stop.
I will continue to support your project.
Continue in the same spirit.
In the future, you will be a huge success.
Sincerely.

Thanks for your support. People like you make us work harder and harder to deliver more than expected!
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

SAVE THE DATE

Lost 1500 ebch on IDEX cannot withdraw it anymore, did you got delisted there?

Yes, we have taken off EBCH from Idex.market as lot of users are having issues with them. They had some DDOS attack and their website has been shutting down several times a day, not good for our users. Once they fix their exchange, we will relist our EBCH there. However, your eBCH are safe. You can talk to their admins either on their website or telegram group and they will walk you through. In short, you have to go to https://myetherwallet.com/ and enter private keys of your account on Idex and you should be able to see your eBCH there. You can transfer out from their to your personal wallet using this link.
cryptorusin

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

Next month, EBCH price growing significants because coinpulse project.
ebch community more strong, and it will be good for ebch exchange coinpulse.
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

Please check original post for the updates posted today. EBCH"s CoinPulse Exchange released preview today, please click https://CoinPulse.io to see previews!
MaseratiGhibli

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

Is there a mining pool for EBCH?
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

This is non-mineable.
kinggg!

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

nice, i ll follow ebch! Grin
Bit Gobblin

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

Congratulations EBTC Team,... That is a Super,Fantastic, Extaordinary,Outstanding,Phenominal,Creation you have done with creating this coin and the New Exchange, Coin Pulse. You have done wonderfully and My best wishes to you for the sincere efforts you have put fourth and hard work. All my thanks....Bit Gobblin.....This coin at .22 cents and even if it were $1.00 is just getting started.....
Bit Gobblin

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:55:30 AM

This coin you can watch all you want all the way up into several hundred dollars but I guess just keep watching....
Bit Gobblin

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:57:19 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 06:43:16 AM by Bit Gobblin

This is non-mineable.
 It may or may not have a mining pool, does it matter? This will really rocket soon and anything under $50.00 is cheap. Get it now before it is too late. This one is the real deal !
Bit Gobblin

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

You were so wrong ! But you still have a chance.....
sleemov

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

It's a project just like any other project. But the difference here is the team. I observed a huge effort from the team while watching the telegram group. I feel complete comfortable investing in this coin. Keep growing guys :-)
mhunt

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:04:46 PM

I think if we are going to do swap/rebranding we probably should do it now an not market ebch if our token is going to be CPL we need to make it CPL now an start pounding it into ppls heads so it sticks an not be pounding in ebch an then when we launch the exchange we say oh yeah there’s a swap people will be confused but great video btw very well done .
PacMan1985

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

Hello Coinpulse/EBCH community and devs!

I liked the exchange site layout and dashboard, it is sleek and professional. As for the video, I found it lacking in information and substance, maybe you can throw in some stuff about the team and how far the project has come.

Other than that, great project and good work. I am a supporter and I am excited about this community's future.
guide123

Activity: 141

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:56:07 PM

I've been holding and buying eBCH from day one. The team is wonderfully active and good community. The recent developments are awesome and I can't wait to see this launch.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
First Decentralized, Self Regulated Token Exchange
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

I think if we are going to do swap/rebranding we probably should do it now an not market ebch if our token is going to be CPL we need to make it CPL now an start pounding it into ppls heads so it sticks an not be pounding in ebch an then when we launch the exchange we say oh yeah there’s a swap people will be confused but great video btw very well done .

Join the telegram as devs and admins are way more active there. The swap will be done on the exchange and there won't be any confusion for those that are active with the community. The devs have also made a full plan so there's no worry. Everything about the swap will be announced next week but the best part has already been discussed- eBCH will still have full support. There's a plan- if your holding ebch, you will be happy very soon.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:21:43 PM

I have followed the progress of the team and this project and I can say for a fact it's never been a disappointing experience...

From the days where there was no product to now there is a product... You could see for a fact that this project is climbing

Coinpulse.io sneak peek is out...

Well done team 

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ademarrosa

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:03:30 AM

Are there any projects to add to EBCH in more exchange?
Cajn1

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

This is a future of an exchange.  Hope for the success. Holding till it reach its maximum value.🎉🎉
kinggg!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

i started last week to hold some ebch, this project not sound usual cause of the dev team and coinpulse exchange, i really hope it will be a huge succes and hit top100 on coinmarketcap. keep on the good work all. Kiss
damasked

Activity: 138

@damasked

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:38:24 AM

Am so glad i did not dump my ebch coin since last year. Holding for another year.

Cryptobillionaire01

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:28:56 AM

The preview was explicit. The UI and trading platform just simplified that noobs need not much guide in using it. Kudos Dev
nasiwaju

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

This is beyond my imagination, even those that that have come through ICOs as not been able to put enough effort to ensure a great development of this nature. I appreciate the EBCH (CPL) team in totality for the job well done. Also,as a community member and believer of this project I appreciate every member of our great EBCH community for been resolute, patient focus and believe in the development team.
TOGETHER WE WILL TAKE EBCH/CPL TO THE TOP

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
nasiwaju

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

Am so glad i did not dump my ebch coin since last year. Holding for another year.
Am happy to hear that from you, that's the reward for being patient and patient is the only formula in crypto that guarantee profit. Congratulations

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

at this time never  attempt to dump your ebch short traders hodlers because at any time and at any moment ebch will fly continously to the moon. This token is now accumulating  full strength to fly. So fasten your seatbelt then hold tightly.

fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

this is great ebch hodlers active community active developer. and now devs aiming for having a good trading platform with a great referral bonus and a huge trading discount for ebch hodlers.
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

Are there any projects to add to EBCH in more exchange?

Yes! An awesome, community driven, state-of-the-art exchange  Cheesy https://coinpulse.io

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
duong203

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

great project. after 6 months eBCH holder will be rich.
Guy 2 videos preview will realese soon buy before to late....
And you can see preview picture  about exxchange on coinpulse.io
kinggg!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:16:56 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 02:40:34 PM by kinggg!

i hold ebch on metamask, i hope we will have soon more infos about the swap and really hope the devs will give a bonus for ebch holder. a little more than 1:1 will be appreciate but less than 1:1 will be a deception. depending of the trafic in coinpulse and with the big bonus of % of fee, ebch/cpl could hit a huge market cap as coinbasecoin or kucoin tokens. can we hope a X1000???!!!!!!!!
 i believe in coinpluse and ebch, keep the good work devs.
kinggg!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

This coin you can watch all you want all the way up into several hundred dollars but I guess just keep watching....
several hundred dollar? im very optimistic about ebch/cpl i just hope a 10/20$ but if you say several hundred its good too Cheesy
cryptoc*nt

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

Great project! I saw the pictures they published of the exchange and it looks like it is going to be a great exchange. I like the concept of saving money on exchange fee's using CPL token.  I invested in eBCH when they first launched because I knew it was going to be a great project and long term investment. The team is dedicated and also accessible to answer any question on the Telegram channel which made me trust the project from day one..
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

Great project! I saw the pictures they published of the exchange and it looks like it is going to be a great exchange. I like the concept of saving money on exchange fee's using CPL token.  I invested in eBCH when they first launched because I knew it was going to be a great project and long term investment. The team is dedicated and also accessible to answer any question on the Telegram channel which made me trust the project from day one..
and I am regret to have sold my 7000 EBCH coin when the price is still cheap, I did not expect EBCH to be skyrocketed like this
franks182

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

this is a good project, but sure enough this will grow, if the coin pulse project is realized this will be a market that fee y using ebch .my feedback often update and publish and promote to everyone, i help to share to my colleague  Wink Grin
franks182

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

and I am regret to have sold my 7000 EBCH coin when the price is still cheap, I did not expect EBCH to be skyrocketed like this
yang sabar gan buy now or never
iamariel004

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

We are so excited to see EBCH on other exchanges as well ... we hope to receive free tokens as well .. thanks i  advance ..
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

We are so excited to see EBCH on other exchanges as well ... we hope to receive free tokens as well .. thanks i  advance ..
All airdrops have finished and recently the devs had 2 contests. Last one just finished. I'm not sure if they will do any others. All I know is that the new site and project looks dope and the dev team has been moving in major players. This rocket is just getting ready.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

Admit it- the gifs are really what got you. Cheesy

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
meidal11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

Can't find the desktop wallet download. or should i hold my eBCH on exchange for now ?
duong203

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

Can't find the desktop wallet download. or should i hold my eBCH on exchange for now ?

you can hold in MEW. eBCH it erc20 token soo try MEW or leger S
admiral-b

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

at this time never  attempt to dump your ebch short traders hodlers because at any time and at any moment ebch will fly continously to the moon. This token is now accumulating  full strength to fly. So fasten your seatbelt then hold tightly.

I HOPE SO. I AM HODLING SINCE 25 NOV. 2017 :-)
admiral-b

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

USE TREZOR!!
Big10

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

To be honest with you  The must good opportunity I have seen in my life.. try to knew
3ooCox

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

Hi eBCH, this time on CoinPulse BTT thread !

After a very brief preview of the 'Pulse of the Community' I will leave this comment :

CoinPulse design appears like an integration of two principle tools, a hybrid between a trading platform and a wallet. Ergonomics was a great deal of the concept. Nice to see the day/night mode option. If the security measures were taken seriously we can expect one of the top trading platforms.

How will you deal with the KYC policy ?
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

That is a very good question and our KYC policy will match most of the prominent exchanges in the market like Binance where we will have a limits on withdrawals. Up to a certain limit, you will just need an email address to open the account (we will call them unverified accounts). If you want to increase your limit of withdrawals then you will have to provide full KYC documents and your status will change to Verified accounts.
kinggg!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

i hope we will have soon some news about the swap.
Pirata28

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

Is this project dead?
LuBro

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

Is this project dead?

Why should it be dead?

Read the official news on the Twitter accout of eBCH.
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:11:21 AM

i hope we will have soon some news about the swap.
Swap will happen on coinpulse exchange so its not much of a concern. Devs are putting full focus on website and voting for adding assets.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:13:08 AM

Is this project dead?
Community is much more active in telegram. Daily discussions. Today we decided that stackerr's hair should be used in an ICO. No one knows what tomorrow will bring.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:18:44 AM

I just found this topic and i remembered that i got around 2500 eBCH from airdrop. But unfortunately, i have sold it at cheap price. Now, i just know that eBCH still alive and have a good partnership wih Coinpulse. This good sign for the eBCH community and thier future. I wish i'm still my 2500 eBCH.

LuBro

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

I just found this topic and i remembered that i got around 2500 eBCH from airdrop. But unfortunately, i have sold it at cheap price. Now, i just know that eBCH still alive and have a good partnership wih Coinpulse. This good sign for the eBCH community and thier future. I wish i'm still my 2500 eBCH.

I still have my 2.500 eBCH and have bought cheap another 2500 from guys like you, so thanks a lot mate Cheesy
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:44:35 AM

The science of HODL, in living example.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:47:29 AM

Hi eBCH, this time on CoinPulse BTT thread !

After a very brief preview of the 'Pulse of the Community' I will leave this comment :

CoinPulse design appears like an integration of two principle tools, a hybrid between a trading platform and a wallet. Ergonomics was a great deal of the concept. Nice to see the day/night mode option. If the security measures were taken seriously we can expect one of the top trading platforms.

How will you deal with the KYC policy ?
Its best that you Join the telegram to ask Cryptostackerrr or Yash on their plans, but I believe that the model will be the same as most exchanges. You can withdraw up to a certain amount without verification. More than X amount needs KYC.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
KryptoniteTrader23

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

What’s the price you guys predict for this coin at the end of the year?
kinggg!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:14:40 AM

it will depend of the succes of coinpulse exchange. if trading with ebch give much fee bonus, so ebch could easely hit 10$ and more. just my opinion. just look of coin supply, only 9m in circulation so 90millions marketcap is not so hard to hit, then we need to see what will happend with the other coins holding by devs. if they dump the coin, ebch will die like other coins . if they dont dump, ebch/cpl will be a succes.
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

it will depend of the succes of coinpulse exchange. if trading with ebch give much fee bonus, so ebch could easely hit 10$ and more. just my opinion. just look of coin supply, only 9m in circulation so 90millions marketcap is not so hard to hit, then we need to see what will happend with the other coins holding by devs. if they dump the coin, ebch will die like other coins . if they dont dump, ebch/cpl will be a succes.
Actually, the model idea is different. EBCH will be swapped to coinpulse tokens (plus a bonus) so value should start pumping as devs release news and start promotion. So far they did not want to start marketing till they have a product nearing completion (which is coinpulse) This month we can expect news and promotion, as they plan to open a voting page to add assets and a mock UI for people to play with. As such, ebch is already trading so market will decide the value. Then when exchange opens people will be able to swap, and ebch will also stay trade-able (for BTC/ETH) although its use is only novelty. The benefit of it though will be that it is burnt with every swap so the supply decreases, and value increases. As such, the value of Coinpulse Tokens and EBCH will be linked, thus creating a system that will be a win win for all holders.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

I have been following this project from the very beginning... They have shown a lot of faith and transparency that I have come to just believe and love them more and more for it... And I vow that I will be with the team for a long long time...

Don't stop what you are doing guys... Much love from me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

EBCH to CPEX Swap details coming today, please keep checking telegram/twitter/Youtube channels for more details!
kinggg!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

nice news, cant wait the info:)
kinggg!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

1ebch for 3 cpex
i wonder :
9000000ebch in citculation so 27millions cpex
9millions ebch holding somewhere so 27millions cpex
total supply cpex =100millions -27-27 = 46millions cpex left
am i right?
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

Swap? I just missed that. Is this swap automatic when you have your ebth in your ethereum wallet with access via your own keys?

You haven't missed anything. Swap will occur in June 2018 on our exchange Coinpulse.io Please watch this 2 minute short video for more detail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2tQC025vws&t=29s
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

1ebch for 3 cpex
i wonder :
am i right?

Present supply is 21m (9m in circulation and 12m developers) that will be exchanged for 63M CPEX, then 20M sign-up bonus give away and 17M to be burn on 7/31/18. Please watch this 2 minute short video for more detail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2tQC025vws&t=29s
kinggg!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

1ebch for 3 cpex
i wonder :
am i right?

Present supply is 21m (9m in circulation and 12m developers) that will be exchanged for 63M CPEX, then 20M sign-up bonus give away and 17M to be burn on 7/31/18. Please watch this 2 minute short video for more detail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2tQC025vws&t=29s
hi, so the total supply of cpex will be at least of 83millions tokens. when i started to be interested of ebch i though i was easy for a 9millions in circulation to hit 1$ per tokens ( 9millions market cap), now 83millions is not so hard to hit but not so easy too.  if coinpulse trade  a nice volume per day, cpex could be a new great value in cryptocurrecies. wait, see and hold my ebch to q2. who knows...
kinggg!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

1ebch for 3 cpex
i wonder :
am i right?

i saw the vid 30mn ago Smiley
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

1ebch for 3 cpex
i wonder :
am i right?

hi, so the total supply of cpex will be at least of 83millions tokens. when i started to be interested of ebch i though i was easy for a 9millions in circulation to hit 1$ per tokens ( 9millions market cap), now 83millions is not so hard to hit but not so easy too.  if coinpulse trade  a nice volume per day, cpex could be a new great value in cryptocurrecies. wait, see and hold my ebch to q2. who knows...

I am not sure why you go on talking about 9M supply. Total supply is 21M, of which 9m owned by public and 12M owned by developers. That's how it is divided even in case of ICOs..look at Cobinhood, where developers keep half with them. That 12M tokens is the developers' share for developing the exchange. Everyone will get same amount of bonus either you are developer or not. So total supply of 21M x 3 = 63M and 20M for sign-up bonus to attract traders to the exchange. You need large number of traders for the exchange to create enough liquidity for the people to trade. Hope you understand the point I am making!

Our total supply is still lowest among all exchange token supplies (like Binance/BNB, Cobinhood/Cob and Kucoin/KCS). With exchange tokens, usually you have >100K+ token holders (all the exchange's account holders will own atleast some CPEX to get discount on trading fees) compared that to the EBCH's current token holders of 2000 when you are comparing supplies for two tokens. So, technically, you have 21M for 2000 tokenholders vs. 83M for 100,000 token holders! Where do you see you will get more value? We need to increase supply so we can issue sign-up bonuses. 20M additional supply will bring atleast 80,000 (20,000,000/mix of 200 & 300 bonus) new holders who will sign-up for the exchange!
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

Should we keep our EBCH on the Stocks.exchange for the swap or should we send to MEW ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

Should we keep our EBCH on the Stocks.exchange for the swap or should we send to MEW ?

You don't have to do anything now. Swap will happen in June 2018 right on our exchange Coinpulse.io There will be a separate page for Swap. You will move EBCH to CoinPulse.Io in June 2018 and then swap it for the exchange token, CPEX.
Bit Gobblin

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:40:20 AM

Dev and entire Team,.....Your hard work and positive direction is gratefully appreciated.....Thank You....
room237

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:49:38 AM

I never thought about the coin circulation amount as it deals with the exchanges.   The increase in coins may turn into a positive. 

There is a psychological factor though in having a larger supply that we may have to overcome. 

Great job dev team.  Thanks for the early heads up on the swap.  Nothing worse than a surprise 3 day to swap your coins scam swap.
davorpc

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

Announcements to everyone who isn't in our telegram group.

"As promised, here is the release of our much anticipated user interface! - Please check https://coinpulse.io/

Also, if you are part of other ICO groups, please forward our voting link to other groups so that they can submit request to add their coins/tokens at - https://request.coinpulse.io

Explore how easy it will be to trade on CoinPulse Exchange!

Check out our “Breaking News” on Homepage to keep current with latest in cryptocurrency!

Subscribe Now!!!!!

Last but not the least, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to CoinPulse Newsletter (by clicking on ‘Subscribe Now’ on Homepage)

Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Thanks,
The CoinPulse Team"

"There is a secret 5000 CPEX token give away in the video message. Please do watch the YouTube video to learn more about CoinPulse: https://youtu.be/lOwlgZT512Q

Please share on your FB, Twitter and Youtube..word of mouth is the best advertising!

It’s not enough that you are convinced, the society benefits when you convince 10 others about what you are convinced!"

Kanoe_Yuuko

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:22:11 AM

Dev and entire Team,.....Your hard work and positive direction is gratefully appreciated.....Thank You....

I've been watching this project since the beginning. They showed a lot of faith and transparency. I just believe and love them more and more. And I swear I will be with the team for a long time.
bonhomme

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

Seems scammish. Be warning.
Fredii

World peace

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:27:08 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 10:44:23 AM by Fredii

Seems scammish. Be warning.
No one cares what you think there.
Give reliable information, evidence.
If you do not have them, it's called fud!

The developer put his soul into this project.
And we believe in the project and hold hands.
And we are not interested in what you think.

We are all waiting for the launch of the trading platform CoinPulse.
If you are interested in tracking this project simply subscribe to the newsletter.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

Unlike most of airdropped coins I possess only couple of them including EBCH are not showing drastic fall. I mean some tokens from promising ICO I've participated in dropped 5-10 times, but EBCH did only -3! that sounds really cold. Now trading volume for EBCH is really low, holders waiting for summer swap I suppose!
kinggg!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

Unlike most of airdropped coins I possess only couple of them including EBCH are not showing drastic fall. I mean some tokens from promising ICO I've participated in dropped 5-10 times, but EBCH did only -3! that sounds really cold. Now trading volume for EBCH is really low, holders waiting for summer swap I suppose!
yeah we are waiting the launch of th exchange Smiley
davorpc

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

https://bitrss.com/news/89684/sign-up-on-coinpulse-io-to-participate-in-20-million-cpex-token-giveaway-starting-april-1st
mehar_gee

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:16:16 AM

that for this useful link
Coinpulse Exchange will be giving away 200 free CPEX Tokens to everyone who registers
Sign-ups will begin April 1st, so make sure you go to the coinpulse.io homepage and click on the “register” button to sign up before the 20 Million Supply of CPEX reserved for giveaway runs out!
and EBCH Holders will receive a special bonus! sounds great
nasiwaju

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

I'm in this from the beginning and my mind keeps on telling me EBCH is going to become something big sooner or later and so I decided to hold it.

April 1st on my mind

davorpc

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 09:40:11 PM by davorpc

Sign-up has begun! Register to get 200 CPEX! If you are a eBCH hodler from this day until Coinpulse lunch you get 300 CPEX for registration. No KYC needed!

https://coinpulse.io
davorpc

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

Play a Crypto Game at https://billzboard.net/cryptogame/ and win free CPEX token!   

Several prizes to win three times a week until we launch our exchange on June 30, 2018. Total 20,000 CPEX tokens will be awarded to the winners over this 90 day period. Tokens will be distributed to the winners after July 1, 2018 and they will be credited to their wallet on CoinPulse.io, so don’t forget to register.

Be expert in trading by playing game tokens, so you can be ready to trade real tokens on July 1, 2018!
mehar_gee

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

Play a Crypto Game at https://billzboard.net/cryptogame/ and win free CPEX token!   

Several prizes to win three times a week until we launch our exchange on June 30, 2018. Total 20,000 CPEX tokens will be awarded to the winners over this 90 day period. Tokens will be distributed to the winners after July 1, 2018 and they will be credited to their wallet on CoinPulse.io, so don’t forget to register.

Be expert in trading by playing game tokens, so you can be ready to trade real tokens on July 1, 2018!
that's good still we have more then two months to wait for coinpulse
i think should buy more cpex tokens from forkdelta and hold them until exchange launch
and i hope everything will done in by the given time and not delay anything
Bit Gobblin

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

eBitcoinCash eBitcoinCash (EBCH)
$0.053506 USD (36.85%   GO TEAM GO !!!!!
stonesourcery

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:16:28 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 10:16:32 AM by stonesourcery

I consider myself lucky to have discovered CoinPulse,and originally I was attracted to it by the feature that we the users can suggest which coins we want to trade on the exchange & vote for them for example https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/6022/shield-xsh

So I have signed up and will claim the 200 bonus sign up fee

Now I have a suggestion that developers might take up,I hope

basically the idea is to use the code that Binance have implemented that allows users to trade their left over "dust" from alt coin trades to their proprietary exchange coin (BnB)

this will net huge accumulation of trades in the long run

it's like "sweeping the half cents left over in the banking system into one accountGood luck with the exchange- I look forward to trading on a 'more interactive' exchange were the community has a voice- thanks team

stonesourcery

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

Announcements to everyone who isn't in our telegram group.

"As promised, here is the release of our much anticipated user interface! - Please check https://coinpulse.io/

Also, if you are part of other ICO groups, please forward our voting link to other groups so that they can submit request to add their coins/tokens at - https://request.coinpulse.io

"There is a secret 5000 CPEX token give away in the video message. Please do watch the YouTube video to learn more about CoinPulse: https://youtu.be/lOwlgZT512Q

stonesourcery

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

QUESTION : what wallet can we HODL EBCH tokens in prior to the token swap for CPEX token Huh
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

QUESTION : what wallet can we HODL EBCH tokens in prior to the token swap for CPEX token Huh

MEW should be fine. Have you filled out the form on website and provided your ethereum address?
davorpc

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

I personaly use MEW with Trezor. If you don't have hardware walet try configuring MEW for offline mode so you don't get phished.
mehar_gee

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

I personaly use MEW with Trezor. If you don't have hardware walet try configuring MEW for offline mode so you don't get phished.

yes offline MEW transaction is safe from phishing attacks
i was't know that MEW was tricked and when open MEW control auto take you to the phishing site
and lucky i don't need to open my mew with private key
so i my wallet safe
stonesourcery

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

you can hold in MEW. eBCH it erc20 token soo try MEW or leger S

https://www.myetherwallet.com/
or follow  The team behind MyEtherWallet who moved to MyCryptoWallet, a new website created by one of the co-founders of MyEtherWallet, Taylor Monahan.
https://mycryptowallet.com.au/
OR secure your EBCH tokens on a Ledger nano S
connect Ledger Nano with MEW (&/or Fork/ether delta)  https://cryptoncy.net/qa/29-erc-20-tokens-on-ledger-nano-s.html
davorpc

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

CoinPulse.io now has the team information and updated Whitepaper. Please check the menu at the bottom of the homepage.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

285 Token and coin already join for votes and just few months left until Coinpulse exchange launch.

dev, any info when token/coin result change from underconsideration status to planned?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
davorpc

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

285 Token and coin already join for votes and just few months left until Coinpulse exchange launch.

dev, any info when token/coin result change from underconsideration status to planned?

Hey, team will start to check through all the projects listed in the wote next month, projects that have a higer count of votes will be the first ones that are getting reviewed. The projects that are going to be on the exchange when it launches will be announced closer to the date of launch.
Dantheman2

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

This team is the real deal. We all know the team is. They have done so much already in the last couple of weeks.
Are we all ready to make some huge amounts of money this month?? We ready?? We all are?? Yes!! We are!!!
The team is consequential, and focuses on what is important.

Be patient. Rome wasn't build in one day ya know.

COINPULSE is a long term investment will give you 1000% return within 3  months.

It doesn't matter if you don't buy now. Even if it is cheap, even if you doubt it. It doesn't matter. It is going up anyways. With a community like this, there is no limit, just continuous growth.
Dantheman2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

We are not going to the moon, we skip Mars, Jupiter, even Pluto.We gonna go to another galaxy. Yes, Andromeda.
This is the hodl community. We are the hodl gang. We got walls. People can't break our walls.

So many loyal people working in here. Nothing can go wrong now. It can only go up!
Dantheman2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

This guys reputation exceeds most people!!!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ojaskikani/

Driven by curiosity to delve deeper into Technology, nextgen tech has worked as a catalyst. IoT and Blockchain have worked as an elixir in my career.
Commoditizing technology and bringing it to the doorstep of everyone is my sole objective.
I am open to consult, mentor, advise and be a part of innovation. I am a Founder/CEO of @yogintechnologies specializing in #Healthcare products. With eBCH/Coinpuse/VIPL in my portfolio, augmented solutions in blockchain technology stack for healthcare, insurance, contracting, derivatives, EHR and EMR is my goal. I aspire and strive to define a new technology within blockchain.
URL: http://www.ojaskikani.com
Twitter - @ojas2711
Blog - http://ojaskikani.blogspot.in
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/kikaniojas/

Ebch coin and http://coinpulse.io (Exchange)
BlockChain Advisor
Company Nameebch coin and http://coinpulse.io (Exchange)
Dates EmployedDec 2017 – Present  Employment Duration6 mos
LocationGreater New York City Area
aggress0r

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

Guys, will you post information about swap with all the details? I got 1000 EBCh and been here from the start. Don't want to miss the opportunity  Roll Eyes
onetrickpony

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

What do you guys think? Worth buying ebch at .06 and swap or just wait for cpex coin and buy at exchanges..   Huh
davorpc

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

Guys, will you post information about swap with all the details? I got 1000 EBCh and been here from the start. Don't want to miss the opportunity  Roll Eyes

Hi, so for the swap details.. for your 1000 ebch you will get 3000cpex. As you know exchange will launch by the end of june, and swap will start on 1st july. Swap will last by the end of september. After the swap is finished ebch will be burned.

For the swap you will have to deposit your ebch to Coinpulse. On the swap page you input the amount you wish to swap and simply click on "swap now"
Jerry2030

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

I mean the team DNA is very impressive. Also Background and all. For me a significant factor to definitely want to invest in this company.

Also this project is very innovative and might become huuuge soon.
aggress0r

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

Hi, so for the swap details.. for your 1000 ebch you will get 3000cpex. As you know exchange will launch by the end of june, and swap will start on 1st july. Swap will last by the end of september. After the swap is finished ebch will be burned.

For the swap you will have to deposit your ebch to Coinpulse. On the swap page you input the amount you wish to swap and simply click on "swap now"
AH thanks much- glad we have plenty of time to turn this out.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

This company, currency and business is doing great. The development is going on nicely and beautifully...  Wish so much success to the team...
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

I am grateful to be part of this community, company and love it.
davorpc

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

Check out this cool articles about Coinpulse!

https://www.chipin.com/coinpulse-community-crypto-exchange-rewards

http://cryptocapitalnews.com/chez-darji-one-of-the-most-impressive-features-coinpulse-offers-is-an-innovatively-designed-automatic-or-trailing-stop-loss-the-function-of-automatic-update-of-down-side-protection-limit/
Elmo5000

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

What do you guys think? Worth buying ebch at .06 and swap or just wait for cpex coin and buy at exchanges..   Huh
Buy & Swap will give you more profit, and you will get 50% more CPL. You may use my link if you haven´t registered yet https://coinpulse.io/ref/e23cf1b05bc5fe57106af4f5bf176f59
davorpc

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

Everyone with a Twitter account, should like and retweet the tweet that John McAfee said about CoinPulse! Lets get noticed by everyone!

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1003357167582351360
CloudStrife1997

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:13:08 AM

Been around Crypto since Bitcoin was $200. I have picked some good winners early on, NEO $2, XRP $0.08, ADA $0.02, stellar $0.02. CoinPulse is another winner, IMO! CoinPulse will grow Quickly to the TOP 10 in Exchanges. This is not financial advise but, I would invest into CoinPulse ASAP! before the next couple of market Climbs, which should put us in the multiple trillions inside 1 1/2 years!
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

Bitcoin Garden: How Coinpulse Consistently Promotes The Interests Of Its Community
https://bitcoingarden.org/how-coinpulse-consistently-promotes-the-interests-of-its-community/

One of the primary factors that all individuals take into consideration when selecting a cryptocurrency exchange platform is its profitability. Since cryptocurrencies are currently primarily used for trading and investment purposes, the platform’s trading fees proves to be one of the pivotal determining factors for most users as it eventually determines their lucrativeness.

Existing cryptocurrency exchange platforms offer a highly automatable means of matching the supply and demand of a cryptocurrency. This feature is usually combined with order executions on a blockchain. However, executing code on a blockchain incurs a cost, and as such, the automated order-cancel-order cycle proves to be incredibly expensive in the long run. The cost incurred increases with the number of orders, and therefore, placing a large order influences the cost of the cryptocurrency. As such, requesting a large order is uneconomical and inefficient for both the buyers and the sellers, and placing a series of small orders leads to a high exchange commission. According to Exchange War, the top 30 cryptocurrency exchanges charge an average of 0.2% trading fees for both makers and takers, which can seriously cut into the traders’ profit margins.

While these are some of the most common concerns regarding exchange platforms, they have so far largely been ignored because most cryptocurrency exchange platforms are either ambivalent to, or are unconcerned about the interests of their core community. This  is why CoinPulse was developed....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
davorpc

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

Bitcoin Garden: How Coinpulse Consistently Promotes The Interests Of Its Community
https://bitcoingarden.org/how-coinpulse-consistently-promotes-the-interests-of-its-community/

One of the primary factors that all individuals take into consideration when selecting a cryptocurrency exchange platform is its profitability. Since cryptocurrencies are currently primarily used for trading and investment purposes, the platform’s trading fees proves to be one of the pivotal determining factors for most users as it eventually determines their lucrativeness.

Existing cryptocurrency exchange platforms offer a highly automatable means of matching the supply and demand of a cryptocurrency. This feature is usually combined with order executions on a blockchain. However, executing code on a blockchain incurs a cost, and as such, the automated order-cancel-order cycle proves to be incredibly expensive in the long run. The cost incurred increases with the number of orders, and therefore, placing a large order influences the cost of the cryptocurrency. As such, requesting a large order is uneconomical and inefficient for both the buyers and the sellers, and placing a series of small orders leads to a high exchange commission. According to Exchange War, the top 30 cryptocurrency exchanges charge an average of 0.2% trading fees for both makers and takers, which can seriously cut into the traders’ profit margins.

While these are some of the most common concerns regarding exchange platforms, they have so far largely been ignored because most cryptocurrency exchange platforms are either ambivalent to, or are unconcerned about the interests of their core community. This  is why CoinPulse was developed....

WOW, Great job Coinpulse!! Launch date 1st of July!
davorpc

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

Too bad that for coinpulse registration and for the swap full ID verification is required including documents.

Your whole post isn't true. All is writen on Coinpulse web page and in the telegram group. Also in all of the articles that are on the web.

Coinpulse DOESN'T require KYC verification for Airdrop or to trade on the Exchange. KYC will be only for users that will want to whitdraw more than 2BTC a day.

Check on Coinpulse.io

Only thing you have to do is register and fill out the google form on the coinpulse.io home page. That's it.
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:49:09 PM
Merited by Fredii (1)

Too bad that for coinpulse registration and for the swap full ID verification is required including documents.

I am not sure where you getting your information from. Please try to get information from the right sources. We have 10 moderators to answer your questions at https://t.me/coinpulseex please feel free to stop by and get clarification on whatever doubts/questions/concerns you have.

Verification is needed only if you want to withdraw more than 2 BTC daily. No verification is required either for registration rewards or Swap. If you have your coinpulse account, go to your dashboard, and you will see this clearly written there, posted below for your quick reference:

davorpc

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

Thanks for the info

You are welcome. If you have any questions feel free to join the telegram group.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

I`m really excited to see with what speed is going the development of the EBCH and CoinPulse exchange!
The most thing I like about this project will be that unique feature that offers CoinPulse called Automatic or Trailing Stop Loss.
Tomorrow will be a Big day for all EBCH holders and not only and personally I`m looking forward to tomorrow's launch of the exchange!
By the way, who knows what tokens/pairs will be tradeable there with the start of CoinPulse?
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

I’m trying to understand some of the basics of block chain. From what I’ve read, a ledger is being verified by multiple people for transactions but who are the people verifying the ledger? Does everyone verify it? And what incentive is there to verify it?
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

How do we actually do the swap?  Swap is supposed to be available now but I don't see how it is actually done.   Wouldn't we deposit ebch to the exchange and then use the swap page to convert it to CPEX?  

I just don't see the functionality.  Could someone please link to some instructions or a video illustrating how the swap is to be done?

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
pliuhkam

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

How do we actually do the swap?  Swap is supposed to be available now but I don't see how it is actually done.   Wouldn't we deposit ebch to the exchange and then use the swap page to convert it to CPEX?  

I just don't see the functionality.  Could someone please link to some instructions or a video illustrating how the swap is to be done?

In this Youtube channel are tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/CoinPulseExchange
3Bullion

Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

The referral program is simply amazing, as it will improve 30% of the revenue from all fees charged by our referral deals!
Nadia_l

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

The referral program is simply amazing, as it will improve 30% of the revenue from all fees charged by our referral deals!

Is the platform launched already??? I log in recently and was surprised with the volume.
Looks like people are not depositing any funds there or just are scary to do this.
What revenue will be there from fees is a strong question as for now... 
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

Is the platform launched already??? I log in recently and was surprised with the volume.
Looks like people are not depositing any funds there or just are scary to do this.

Everyone should go read their info in their Telegram channel.  There is a link to their Telegram server in the original post of this thread.  Personally, I'm quite disappointed and they should be doing a lot better job of communicating with the community regarding the shortcomings of their website launch.  Deposits work but there are some big problems even with deposits.  I only deposited a small amount and that was pretty easy.  It sounds like some other people deposited larger amounts and when they questioned the delays they were told this by an admin:

"After blockchain confirmations are over —we have internal process of approval. We have multi-sig wallets so once blockchain approved, dev approves it and then security officer has to approve it. Same process for deposit and withdrawals...it takes little longer but funds are more safe that way.."

I can tell you for my small btc deposit it didn't take more than 30-40 minutes which is actually pretty fast sometimes for BTC.

But... I couldn't even trade.  There were orders up for people selling ETH but when I tried to trade it just din't work.  I tried different times different methods and nothing worked.  

The admin were friendly with me but I saw them being pretty rude with some people... but to be fair some people were also being VERY rude to the admin.

Still though, the site needs to get things together.  For starters, they should have had pre-loaded buy/sell offerings to ensure there would be volume.  There is nothing illegal about that as long as the exchanges are set for fair market values.  It would satisfy me to see them make a very loud and public announcement acknowledging problems and explaining what they will do to solve the problems.  There are supposedly over 50,000 people interested in this exchange so they need to speak respectfully to that community.

Yes, they mad a very nice update to explain things, "Advising you not to place any orders as of now. We are working on fixing decimal issues. You might face problems placing order and they might not get executed."  and then another update, "We have suspended all deposits till the time we resolve above issue. We are not taking website down as lot of users would want to go through the exchange website."

It looks like they are trying to follow through and are doing a good job with that.

I want to see these guys do good.  Let's all wish them well.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
macdevil007

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

Guys! I like the features of this new Centralized EX most specially the Trailing STop Loss mentioned on there Whitepaper looks promising and i never see this one yet in any crypto exchange. The Utility Token CPEX also gives you a 70% discount on all trading inside there platform (Seems a BINANCE competitor  Shocked Shocked Shocked) The Withdrawal Fees are also decent for me. The Mobile app will schedule to released in Dec 2018.. Whats your opinion here guys?

Nadia_l

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

Everyone should go read their info in their Telegram channel.  There is a link to their Telegram server in the original post of this thread.  Personally, I'm quite disappointed and they should be doing a lot better job of communicating with the community regarding the shortcomings of their website launch.  Deposits work but there are some big problems even with deposits.  I only deposited a small amount and that was pretty easy.  It sounds like some other people deposited larger amounts and when they questioned the delays they were told this by an admin:

"After blockchain confirmations are over —we have internal process of approval. We have multi-sig wallets so once blockchain approved, dev approves it and then security officer has to approve it. Same process for deposit and withdrawals...it takes little longer but funds are more safe that way.."

I can tell you for my small btc deposit it didn't take more than 30-40 minutes which is actually pretty fast sometimes for BTC.

But... I couldn't even trade.  There were orders up for people selling ETH but when I tried to trade it just din't work.  I tried different times different methods and nothing worked.  

The admin were friendly with me but I saw them being pretty rude with some people... but to be fair some people were also being VERY rude to the admin.

Still though, the site needs to get things together.  For starters, they should have had pre-loaded buy/sell offerings to ensure there would be volume.  There is nothing illegal about that as long as the exchanges are set for fair market values.  It would satisfy me to see them make a very loud and public announcement acknowledging problems and explaining what they will do to solve the problems.  There are supposedly over 50,000 people interested in this exchange so they need to speak respectfully to that community.

Yes, they mad a very nice update to explain things, "Advising you not to place any orders as of now. We are working on fixing decimal issues. You might face problems placing order and they might not get executed."  and then another update, "We have suspended all deposits till the time we resolve above issue. We are not taking website down as lot of users would want to go through the exchange website."

It looks like they are trying to follow through and are doing a good job with that.

Would be pleased to see their updated approach in communicating with the community after this post. I also like the ideas Coinpulse settled in their WP and wish them successful launch and good volume. Looking forward to start my first transaction there as soon as possible) 
macdevil007

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

Would be pleased to see their updated approach in communicating with the community after this post. I also like the ideas Coinpulse settled in their WP and wish them successful launch and good volume. Looking forward to start my first transaction there as soon as possible) 

Im looking forward to have my 1st transaction with this Platform and holding some EBCH Token to swap for CPEX. Unfortunately since they launch on July 3 the Platform still havent stable. But Kudos to the Devs and Team for hard work esp in communicating the community. There response is superb..
bakgwei

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

I dont tget the swap: My (modest but still) 1.500 EBCH are currently worth about 110$. If I swap them for 4500 CPEX, these will be worth about 3$. Why on earth would I swap? What am I missing here?
macdevil007

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

I dont tget the swap: My (modest but still) 1.500 EBCH are currently worth about 110$. If I swap them for 4500 CPEX, these will be worth about 3$. Why on earth would I swap? What am I missing here?

Swaping of EBCH token to CPEX token will be until Sept 2018 . You must swap it because CPEX is a Utility Token of the Coinpulse Exchange while EBCH is just an ERC-20 token withour use case. The Coinpulse have a great potential and future to grow so the value will be a big asset for you if you swap it aside to use it for 70% discount on trading.
bakgwei

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:53:52 AM

Well, that doesnt seem to make sense. I would swap away 97% of the value of the EBCH tokens for some vague promise, that the new token might be worth something in the future. It appears much better to simply sell EBCH and then buy the new token at the current, low market value.
macdevil007

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:17:59 AM

Well, that doesnt seem to make sense. I would swap away 97% of the value of the EBCH tokens for some vague promise, that the new token might be worth something in the future. It appears much better to simply sell EBCH and then buy the new token at the current, low market value.

you can do it as well. but the volume of ebch now on ED and SE  is not that much active if you all sell it there. I also advise some peeps in TG room to wait for the dumpers in exchange and take advantage of cpex price. they dont know what will happen in that token in the future just for them take an easy money.
Nadia_l

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

Congrats to all!
So we`ve got the positive news about the future 1-st trading competition on CoinPulse!
This one will be held in affiliation with Apollo Team as they will list tokens on CoinPulse Exchange!

Trading Competition starts from July 15, 6:00 AM UTC and ends on July 21, at 6:00 AM UTC.

Below are the prizes:

Top Trader: 500,000 Apollo (APL) Coins
Second Prize: 300,000 Apollo (APL) Coins
Third Prize:  100,000 Apollo (APL) Coins
Fourth & Fifth Prize: 50,000 Apollo (APL) Coins Each.

Main condition for being eligible for competition:
-  Your total trading volume must be over 50,000 APL to qualify for this competition.
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

Many people ask about why they not received their Register bonus. give your time to read this announcement on telegram.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
liujieyingk

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Nadia_l

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

Congrats to all!
So we`ve got the positive news about the future 1-st trading competition on CoinPulse!
This one will be held in affiliation with Apollo Team as they will list tokens on CoinPulse Exchange!

Trading Competition starts from July 15, 6:00 AM UTC and ends on July 21, at 6:00 AM UTC.

Below are the prizes:

Top Trader: 500,000 Apollo (APL) Coins
Second Prize: 300,000 Apollo (APL) Coins
Third Prize:  100,000 Apollo (APL) Coins
Fourth & Fifth Prize: 50,000 Apollo (APL) Coins Each.

Main condition for being eligible for competition:
-  Your total trading volume must be over 50,000 APL to qualify for this competition.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day on CoinPulse Exchange as Verge will be listed there with below trading pairs:

XVG/CPEX
XVG/ETH
XVG/BTC
Deposits will be open from August 2nd, 6:00 AM UTC
Trading & Withdrawal starts at August 3rd, 6:00 AM UTC
Withdrawal Fee: 0.10 XVG

So do we have the new promotion challenges due to this event on the CoinPulse Exchange?
Fredii

World peace

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:40:44 AM

It would be useful for the project in general, to make the addition of coins for a fee to CPEX tokens.
Or who paid more.
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

So excited about coinpulse exchange. It will become a decent exchange in the future. It seems to already have a decent size community, approx 50,000 members on its telegram channel and 20,000 twitter followers. I think their CPEX token is a great coin to invest in at the moment due to its utilities. You can liken it to the binance coin, so as the exchange grows in users so too will the CPEX token.If you use the CPEX token within the exchange you will get 70 % off trading fees
stonesourcery

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

Join our channel https://t.me/CoinPulseOfficial for EBCH & CoinPulse News

Symbol: EBCH [Forkdelta & Stocks.exchange]

Official Website:
Token: https://ebitcoincash.io
Project: https://CoinPulse.io

https://t.me/CoinPulseEx . 46285 users at last login

davorpc

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

💥AIRDROP DISTRIBUTION / SWAP END 💥

Dear users,

Our EBCH-CPEX swap is officially ending on september 30th 23:59 UTC, which will be followed by launch of our new User Interface.

Considering this two factors, we have strategically decided to start our distribution of signup bonus (also referred as airdrop) on October 3, 2018. Due to large number of users eligible for signup bonus, it will be distributed over a few days, but we hope to complete the distribution by end of the next week.

Thanks
CoinPulse Team
stonesourcery

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:09:45 AM

💥Swap Extension💥 2 days

As of today, we have about 75% EBCH swapped. There are still quite a lot EBCH holders who have not swapped. We encourage all EBCH holders to swap asap. Once swap is over, EBCH will be rendered useless.

CoinPulse Team has decided to extend swap until October 3, 2018.

Thanks,
CoinPulse Team
stonesourcery

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:14:15 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 09:46:38 AM by stonesourcery

this is a good buy opportunity now until Oct 3
- to take advantage of the 1 to 3 swap EBCH: CPEX
which would also entitle you to the bonus tokens awarded

after the 3rd Oct
\
100 million CPEX total supply
aggress0r

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

Dear users,

Our EBCH-CPEX swap is officially ending on september 30th 23:59 UTC, which will be followed by launch of our new User Interface.

Considering this two factors, we have strategically decided to start our distribution of signup bonus (also referred as airdrop) on October 3, 2018. Due to large number of users eligible for signup bonus, it will be distributed over a few days, but we hope to complete the distribution by end of the next week.

Thanks
CoinPulse Team
swapped my eBCH to cpex without any problems. Never heard about signup bonus. I still have unverified account and had 0 trades except the swap in CoinPulse, am I eligible for taking part in the signup bonus?
davorpc

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

Sadly no, Swap has ended, and so did the signup bonus. One of the criteria for signup bonus was that a user has to make 1 trade (buy or sell) no matter how small or big.

But since we will have many competitions and rewards for CPEX holders you will have many opportunities to grab some additional CPEX!

Dear users,

Thanks
CoinPulse Team
swapped my eBCH to cpex without any problems. Never heard about signup bonus. I still have unverified account and had 0 trades except the swap in CoinPulse, am I eligible for taking part in the signup bonus?
davorpc

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

Hello Everyone,

We appreciate and thank LMA traders for participating in LMA Trading Competition that was held from September 14 through September 27. As per our previous announcement, here we announce the list of lucky participants!

Winners of 5M LMA Trading Competition are as under:

Jes****8T1@gmail.com  - 1st Place - Winning Amount 1,000,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume - 21.03M)

Cry*****Rt@gmail.com  - 2nd Place - Winning Amount 750,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume - 18.64M)

Ama****gu@hotmail.com - 3rd Place - Winning Amount 650,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 13.87M)

ven***rik@yahoo.com - 4th Place - Winning Amount 550,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 12.58M)

Inst_***45@hotmail.com - 5th Place - Winning Amount 450,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 12.37M)

vgig***@rochester.rr.com - 6th Place - Winning Amount 300,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 11.9M)

gj1851*****88@gmail.com - 7th Place - Winning Amount 250,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 6.56M)

gofor*******ion1422@gmail.com - 8th Place - Winning Amount 200,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 6.13M)

jour***to*****nline@gmail.com - 9th Place - Winning Amount 175,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 1.97M)

ozand***rth@gmail.com - 10th Place - Winning Amount 165,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 1.71M)

ca**12**arj@gmail.com - 11th Place - Winning Amount 145,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 1.26M)

jero**4488@msn.com - 12th Place - Winning Amount 135,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 1.06M)

ss.h**per@gmail.com - 13th Place - Winning Amount 115,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 588K)

richy***or1@yahoo.com - 14th Place - Winning Amount 70,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 519K)

fidai***ala@gmail.com - 15th Place - Winning Amount 45,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 489K)

Please note that winning amount will be distributed straight to your account at CoinPulse by October 6, 8:00 AM UTC.

Congratulations and thank you for participating in this competition!

Best,
CoinPulse Exchange
davorpc

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

2.5M WHEN Token Trading Competition Winners Announced!

https://www.coinpulse.io/announcement_detail/ODE2OEhZYk5lcVF2U1A0blB6Wk9HUT09
zhebek0

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

I didn’t have time to swap EBCH .... Are all my Tokins gone?
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

Swap was announced at the beginig of 2018 and it lasted for over 90 days with 3 day extension. I am sorry but swap is officaly over.

I didn’t have time to swap EBCH .... Are all my Tokins gone?
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

Dear Users,

Please note that WHEN Tokens have been distributed to winners of WHEN Token Trading Competition.

Thank you once again for participating in this competition. We look forward to many more trading competitions and your active participation in future.

Thanks,
The CoinPulse Team
https://www.coinpulse.io/
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Check our new UI on CoinPulse.io
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

💥100,000 CPEX Winner 💥

We appreciate and thank all of our EBCH holders for participating in our sign-up bonus program which included HODL EBCH until it is swapped on our platform.   We were tremendously surprised by the participation and trust all EBCH holders put in our capabilities and expect the same to continue in the future.   

Our winner of 100,000 CPEX chosen randomly from all active EBCH holders is: OXXXx@PrXXXXmail.com If you are in telegram group, please acknowledge! 

Please stay active and make our exchange the best crypto exchange in the world. Please spread the word about our 24x7 customer service and all other features among your friends and families. 

Other social media prizes will be distributed as soon as we get their information.   

Congratulations and thank you for participating in this program. 

Best,
CoinPulse Exchange
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

Check out this great article that was published on Coindiary

https://coindiary.net/coinpulse-io-launches-brand-new-ui-after-the-community-weighs-in-with-suggestions-for-improvements/
macdevil007

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

Please increase the Tokens/Coins listed on your platform. Im sure alot of Traders will come in. Hopefully you have a timeline for this.
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

Hi, thanks for the input, this is the plan now that we have deployed our redesigned mobile friendly User Interface.

Please increase the Tokens/Coins listed on your platform. Im sure alot of Traders will come in. Hopefully you have a timeline for this.
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

Smiley

ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

aggress0r

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

Hi there, how much does it usually takes to withdraw Ethereum from your exchange. I made withdrawal yesterday evening and still waiting, is it ok?
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

Hey, usualy it takes few minutes. Did you confirm the withdraw over email? If you still have issues please send an email to support@coinpulse.io or join us over at telegram group to talk directly with one of our support admins https://t.me/CoinPulseEx

Hi there, how much does it usually takes to withdraw Ethereum from your exchange. I made withdrawal yesterday evening and still waiting, is it ok?
aggress0r

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:12:38 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 05:28:06 PM by aggress0r

Hey, usualy it takes few minutes. Did you confirm the withdraw over email? If you still have issues please send an email to support@coinpulse.io or join us over at telegram group to talk directly with one of our support admins https://t.me/CoinPulseEx

oh damn thanks for the hint, I didn't know about e-mail confirmation. I've checked and got e-mail from exchange and confirmed. Will edit this message if everything is ok.

Edit:
Everything went ok thanks for feedback
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:39:29 AM

Whats wrong with this exchange, almost 50K telegram member. but, exchange still low volume. many new exchange have better volume than Coinpulse.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:18:47 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 12:38:11 PM by ebch21m

Hey, Here is a checklist what you should follow for a succesfull withdraw. Note that as a security measure you need to be loged in to your account on the same device where you click on the confirmation email

Withdrawal Checklist:

1. Make sure you double check and enter the correct wallet address before sending any coins or tokens from your CoinPulse account. This also goes for deposits.
2. Once you submit a withdrawal request from your CoinPulse account, you will then receive an email that will give you the option to confirm or cancel that withdrawal. You must click on "Confirm" for the withdrawal to successfully go through.
3. It will then open a confirmation link in your default browser. You need to make sure that you are logged in to your CoinPulse account in your default browser.

Withdrawals will not be successful if:

• If you do not confirm your email.
• if you confirmed email but are not logged into your CoinPulse account
• If you confirm email from another browser different from the one that you are logged into.

oh damn thanks for the hint, I didn't know about e-mail confirmation. I've checked and got e-mail from exchange and confirmed. Will edit this message if everything is ok.
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

Nothing wrong. We are a no bot, no fake volume exchange. We started adding new projects (Spectrecoin XSPEC is getting listed tomorrow) When we get more projects listed volume will rize Wink

Whats wrong with this exchange, almost 50K telegram member. but, exchange still low volume. many new exchange have better volume than Coinpulse.

Fredii

World peace

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:55:35 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 01:29:06 PM by Fredii

Take a minute to read.

Holiday Free Listing Bonanza Reward.
To make this year’s Holiday Season special, we are Listing ERC-20 tokens for free
Now earn 10,000 CPEX for referring a successful listing https://medium.com/@CoinPulse/coinpulse-holiday-bonanza-reward-61561d67d112

A source https://twitter.com/CoinPulseEx

ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:16:51 PM
Merited by Fredii (1)

Fresh info for new lisitngs and trading competiitons. More to come in following days/weeks.

FRESH NEWS

UPDATED 12/11/2018

NEW LISTING

UPDATED 12/11/2018

NEW LISTING

UPDATED 12/11/2018

NEW LISTING

UPDATED 12/11/2018

TRADING COMPETITION

masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 11:18:12 PM

Finally all of team of coinpulse not active on telegram, i think transfer all cpex to my account is just to adding token with no value. CPEX can't get investors and they revused for ICO.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:06:15 PM

At start this looked good but then all fails and mess so failed at end, really bad for all here, but lets move on now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: