Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPulse Exchange (CPEX) Official Announcement Forum  (Read 18083 times)
maptech

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:03:51 PM

nice project
Great team
Waiting more updates and more surprise
just need more add in exchanges
Good luck  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

eBCH is officially on Hitbtc..What a surprise!!

Please do not spread rumors. We are not on HitBTC yet. Bitcointalk users are advised to listen to only official communication from one of our official channel of communication listed above--We have reported this user to moderator for further action!
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:08:34 PM

I am one of their 10 telegram admins.

It seems you have no knowledge of how etherdelta works. Etherdelta is not a regular cryptoexchange. On etherdelta evenif market price is at $1, you can either sell at $0.001 or $10. Also, you can select the contract you want to sell or buy. So, if you really want to play with people's sentiments, you can create a buy order say 50M eBCH (evenif supply is 21M, no one can stop you!) at $0.001 and then sell it to that order. For this, you don't need any ebch in your wallet. Buy/sell cancels out quantity and gets registered as a 'legitimate trade', you just have to pay gas and exchange commission. Sometimes whales do this, that they start selling to their own buy orders set at low price, to create panic, so people start dumping. This token is listed on coinmarketcap and the developers have already submitted documents to update circulating supply. Once you supply this info to coinmarketcap, they will show increase in supply everytime developer sells their tokens. So, there is no question of developers dumping token as you are accusing. Developers have issued almost half of the token supply to their community and remaining is with them to be used for development of the exchange.

- Do you met DEV in person?
-Thanks for the short explanation but Im already aware how Etherdelta Dex working.... Even in centralized exchanges you can set a buy order bigger that total supply of the coin, Etherdelta trade history never record failed/canceled buy/sell trades so you should review your information about ED, Also i never heard CMC require document.

Check the website for roadmap when the working product is going to be released.

Same thing, check the website, whitepaper, team, legal setup everything is discussed there.

-...and I told you check NeoGold, ELITE, eBTC, roadmap and whitepaper etc.. but they scammed everyone in the end, so roadmap ,whitepaper means nothing since there is no proof of working product.
- Your website is full only with blah blah blah exactly like this thread, still no names or face of dev team.
- Nothing tangible ,only ERC20 garbage token and promises, So i still at my opinion : Everyone be-careful! Think twice before investing your money into this token.
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:37:51 AM

I think Dolores has a point , It's very important to build your investor's trust. Well if you say bitcoin become successful without our knowledge who created it. that's is because it gained so much trust and confidence through the course of time. Unlike today's Airdrop coin where people can create something out of thin air and spitting some promises, Website update, Whitepaper release, More exchange coming soon. and soon. blah blah and then dump all of a  sudden. Ahhh I forgot I got banned in Telegram for saying "the price drop when it hit new exchange". However I will give the benefit of doubt lets see how this project goes, and PS. sold all my holdings.. better put that money into more concrete team. Chiao..Chiao... Cheesy
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:01:19 AM

I am one of their 10 telegram admins.

It seems you have no knowledge of how etherdelta works. Etherdelta is not a regular cryptoexchange. On etherdelta evenif market price is at $1, you can either sell at $0.001 or $10. Also, you can select the contract you want to sell or buy. So, if you really want to play with people's sentiments, you can create a buy order say 50M eBCH (evenif supply is 21M, no one can stop you!) at $0.001 and then sell it to that order. For this, you don't need any ebch in your wallet. Buy/sell cancels out quantity and gets registered as a 'legitimate trade', you just have to pay gas and exchange commission. Sometimes whales do this, that they start selling to their own buy orders set at low price, to create panic, so people start dumping. This token is listed on coinmarketcap and the developers have already submitted documents to update circulating supply. Once you supply this info to coinmarketcap, they will show increase in supply everytime developer sells their tokens. So, there is no question of developers dumping token as you are accusing. Developers have issued almost half of the token supply to their community and remaining is with them to be used for development of the exchange.

- Do you met DEV in person?
-Thanks for the short explanation but Im already aware how Etherdelta Dex working.... Even in centralized exchanges you can set a buy order bigger that total supply of the coin, Etherdelta trade history never record failed/canceled buy/sell trades so you should review your information about ED, Also i never heard CMC require document.

Check the website for roadmap when the working product is going to be released.

Same thing, check the website, whitepaper, team, legal setup everything is discussed there.

-...and I told you check NeoGold, ELITE, eBTC, roadmap and whitepaper etc.. but they scammed everyone in the end, so roadmap ,whitepaper means nothing since there is no proof of working product.
- Your website is full only with blah blah blah exactly like this thread, still no names or face of dev team.
- Nothing tangible ,only ERC20 garbage token and promises, So i still at my opinion : Everyone be-careful! Think twice before investing your money into this token.
i think you are right at this point that think before invest
i admit that their are many scams in market right now and for investors nothing but loss in the end
but if ebch is a scam then what is neo token? thats is scam too because they have project like this nothing but blah blah blah
and their value of one neo coin cross 45$ in 2017
i think you should know first, what is scam?
when dev abandoned their project then that project turn into scam
but eBCH dev is very active on their work of this project
so i consider that eBCH is not scam yet it is still a very good project until dev leaves this project and investors on their own

Kingofcryptos

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:34:32 AM

I think Dolores has a point , It's very important to build your investor's trust. Well if you say bitcoin become successful without our knowledge who created it. that's is because it gained so much trust and confidence through the course of time. Unlike today's Airdrop coin where people can create something out of thin air and spitting some promises, Website update, Whitepaper release, More exchange coming soon. and soon. blah blah and then dump all of a  sudden. Ahhh I forgot I got banned in Telegram for saying "the price drop when it hit new exchange". However I will give the benefit of doubt lets see how this project goes, and PS. sold all my holdings.. better put that money into more concrete team. Chiao..Chiao... Cheesy

I am also in agreement with you and Dolores. I never said, there are no scam coins. Forget about airdropped coins, even best ICOs where I invested money turned out to be full of promises but nothing else. So promises are promises until you start seeing execution. Even google looked like scam when they came with their IPO 10 years back, as soon as they got listed on the exchange they were dumped below its IPO  price. Same thing Facebook has to go through. FB IPO price three years back was $30 or so, when they got listed within a week it was trading at $18 or so because they could not prove to their investors how they are going to generate revenue in the era of smartphones, you can see today FB is at $180 or so and Google after split of 10/1 is at $1,000. But those are example of successful companies which were backed by strong teams. There were other companies (like Yahoo netscape, AOL competitor for google and several for FB) that could not do well.

Good part is that eBCH has not taken any money from any one like most ICOs do and then close shop. They just airdropped their coins so they can get large group of backers whom they will utilize to run their own cryptoexchange. How, they will monetize this large group of backers depends on their plans, strategies and gut-feeling. Nobody would invest so much time in airdropping, listing, and developing project, if they did not believe in it. The obvious signs for scam coins, is right on etherscan contract (you will see question marks and no links to their social media, no price for tokens, when you select token to search it will have 'no check mark'). Also, they won't be on coinmarketcap and evenif they make it to conimarketcap, they will have question marks for their market cap and circulating supplies. So, the person who wants to scam will never provide all this info as they just want to make quick money and run when the price is hot.

eBCH has even told all their backers not to sell in the market at any price as of now until they see the project. You can easily review ebitcoincash contract on etherscan. You will see clearly marked tokens for developers in two contracts (10M tokens for long-term capital investment and 1.7m to pay their current liabilities to vendors for purchase of software, listings, website development etc.).

I am not writing to invite you to put your hard-earned money in this project. My request is just that first do your research as an educated person before you comment on any token as 'Scam' token. And if you comment something as 'Scam' then back-it up with some concrete evidence. Follow two developers' account and when you see large money moving in and out, then you can call it "SCAM" and I will join with you. You have the address for the contract and address of all token holders..download them on excel..then do an analysis and come back with proof of that you saw big money moving in and out rather than just shooting in the air with closed eyes.
3ooCox

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:01:21 PM

Eager to follow the evolution of eBCH. It's a real flow. Watching the curve on coinmarketcap has been thrilling already and that's only the beginning. eBitcoinCash team has done things with joy and that's what gives another aspect to the whole story - it's half of the mission's success. The other 50% is the work invested. The energy is great overall, I don't see why there would be doubts in supporting the strives of this team.
ebtccrypto

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

I own both EBCH and BTCE (www.eBitcoin.money)
and EthereumBitcoin BTCE hit over .20 cents yesterday
on EtherDelta. Back at .10 cents to .12 cents on normal
profit taking.

I believe eBitcoinCash will EASILY see .20 cents + quickly soon.

Ignore all the FUD.

EBCH and BTCE to the moon!

HOLD
princeadoma

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:23:12 PM

Seems to be innovating.
Goodluck dev.
SynchroXD

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:19:15 AM

I think Dolores has a point , It's very important to build your investor's trust. Well if you say bitcoin become successful without our knowledge who created it. that's is because it gained so much trust and confidence through the course of time. Unlike today's Airdrop coin where people can create something out of thin air and spitting some promises, Website update, Whitepaper release, More exchange coming soon. and soon. blah blah and then dump all of a  sudden. Ahhh I forgot I got banned in Telegram for saying "the price drop when it hit new exchange". However I will give the benefit of doubt lets see how this project goes, and PS. sold all my holdings.. better put that money into more concrete team. Chiao..Chiao... Cheesy

I am also in agreement with you and Dolores. I never said, there are no scam coins. Forget about airdropped coins, even best ICOs where I invested money turned out to be full of promises but nothing else. So promises are promises until you start seeing execution. Even google looked like scam when they came with their IPO 10 years back, as soon as they got listed on the exchange they were dumped below its IPO  price. Same thing Facebook has to go through. FB IPO price three years back was $30 or so, when they got listed within a week it was trading at $18 or so because they could not prove to their investors how they are going to generate revenue in the era of smartphones, you can see today FB is at $180 or so and Google after split of 10/1 is at $1,000. But those are example of successful companies which were backed by strong teams. There were other companies (like Yahoo netscape, AOL competitor for google and several for FB) that could not do well.

Good part is that eBCH has not taken any money from any one like most ICOs do and then close shop. They just airdropped their coins so they can get large group of backers whom they will utilize to run their own cryptoexchange. How, they will monetize this large group of backers depends on their plans, strategies and gut-feeling. Nobody would invest so much time in airdropping, listing, and developing project, if they did not believe in it. The obvious signs for scam coins, is right on etherscan contract (you will see question marks and no links to their social media, no price for tokens, when you select token to search it will have 'no check mark'). Also, they won't be on coinmarketcap and evenif they make it to conimarketcap, they will have question marks for their market cap and circulating supplies. So, the person who wants to scam will never provide all this info as they just want to make quick money and run when the price is hot.

eBCH has even told all their backers not to sell in the market at any price as of now until they see the project. You can easily review ebitcoincash contract on etherscan. You will see clearly marked tokens for developers in two contracts (10M tokens for long-term capital investment and 1.7m to pay their current liabilities to vendors for purchase of software, listings, website development etc.).

I am not writing to invite you to put your hard-earned money in this project. My request is just that first do your research as an educated person before you comment on any token as 'Scam' token. And if you comment something as 'Scam' then back-it up with some concrete evidence. Follow two developers' account and when you see large money moving in and out, then you can call it "SCAM" and I will join with you. You have the address for the contract and address of all token holders..download them on excel..then do an analysis and come back with proof of that you saw big money moving in and out rather than just shooting in the air with closed eyes.
You nailed it Brother.. it is better to do your own research before criticizing any project without any concrete evidence.
Oleg2507

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:22:02 PM

Hello,developer!Tell me, can I get any bounty, for example if I make an article about your coin on my blog!
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:34:32 PM

Hi dev!What are your plans for 2018?What  product we will see?
rolandtagz

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:11:45 AM

wow! im waiting this coin to be listed in mercatox
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

If you received your tokens from airdrop just hold, calm down and look price goes up. I think this one will be successful in the end.

deniyi2

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

This is a promising cryptocurrency
cryptoc*nt

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:01:34 AM

Great news today for ebch!! Rated number #4 for top gainers today on Coin Market Cap!! Congrats guys keep up the hard work!!

https://twitter.com/eBCHCoin/status/934793316666953728
cryptoc*nt

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:02:53 AM

This is a promising cryptocurrency

I think so too!
cryptoc*nt

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:06:54 AM

Ebch is now listed on the Ubitok exchange!! Great job guys!!   

https://ubitok.io/exchange/?pairId=EBCH-ETH
cryptoc*nt

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:11:42 AM

Well said!! Ebch is in no way a scam.. They have a great road map,  team and a huge community backing it.. I have invested in the token and believe that is it going to do very well.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:41:52 AM

When we will see a first glimpse of the exchange...any eta. for beta?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: