Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPulse Exchange (CPEX) Official Announcement Forum  (Read 18083 times)
Cajn1

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

This is a future of an exchange.  Hope for the success. Holding till it reach its maximum value.🎉🎉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kinggg!

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

i started last week to hold some ebch, this project not sound usual cause of the dev team and coinpulse exchange, i really hope it will be a huge succes and hit top100 on coinmarketcap. keep on the good work all. Kiss
damasked

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

@damasked

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:38:24 AM

Am so glad i did not dump my ebch coin since last year. Holding for another year.

Cryptobillionaire01

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:28:56 AM

The preview was explicit. The UI and trading platform just simplified that noobs need not much guide in using it. Kudos Dev
nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

This is beyond my imagination, even those that that have come through ICOs as not been able to put enough effort to ensure a great development of this nature. I appreciate the EBCH (CPL) team in totality for the job well done. Also,as a community member and believer of this project I appreciate every member of our great EBCH community for been resolute, patient focus and believe in the development team.
TOGETHER WE WILL TAKE EBCH/CPL TO THE TOP

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

Am so glad i did not dump my ebch coin since last year. Holding for another year.
Am happy to hear that from you, that's the reward for being patient and patient is the only formula in crypto that guarantee profit. Congratulations

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

at this time never  attempt to dump your ebch short traders hodlers because at any time and at any moment ebch will fly continously to the moon. This token is now accumulating  full strength to fly. So fasten your seatbelt then hold tightly.

fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

this is great ebch hodlers active community active developer. and now devs aiming for having a good trading platform with a great referral bonus and a huge trading discount for ebch hodlers.
guide123

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

Are there any projects to add to EBCH in more exchange?

Yes! An awesome, community driven, state-of-the-art exchange  Cheesy https://coinpulse.io

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
First Decentralized, Self Regulated Token Exchange
duong203

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

great project. after 6 months eBCH holder will be rich.
Guy 2 videos preview will realese soon buy before to late....
And you can see preview picture  about exxchange on coinpulse.io
kinggg!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:16:56 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 02:40:34 PM by kinggg!

i hold ebch on metamask, i hope we will have soon more infos about the swap and really hope the devs will give a bonus for ebch holder. a little more than 1:1 will be appreciate but less than 1:1 will be a deception. depending of the trafic in coinpulse and with the big bonus of % of fee, ebch/cpl could hit a huge market cap as coinbasecoin or kucoin tokens. can we hope a X1000???!!!!!!!!
 i believe in coinpluse and ebch, keep the good work devs.
kinggg!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

nice, i ll follow ebch! Grin
This coin you can watch all you want all the way up into several hundred dollars but I guess just keep watching....
several hundred dollar? im very optimistic about ebch/cpl i just hope a 10/20$ but if you say several hundred its good too Cheesy
cryptoc*nt

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

Great project! I saw the pictures they published of the exchange and it looks like it is going to be a great exchange. I like the concept of saving money on exchange fee's using CPL token.  I invested in eBCH when they first launched because I knew it was going to be a great project and long term investment. The team is dedicated and also accessible to answer any question on the Telegram channel which made me trust the project from day one..
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

Great project! I saw the pictures they published of the exchange and it looks like it is going to be a great exchange. I like the concept of saving money on exchange fee's using CPL token.  I invested in eBCH when they first launched because I knew it was going to be a great project and long term investment. The team is dedicated and also accessible to answer any question on the Telegram channel which made me trust the project from day one..
and I am regret to have sold my 7000 EBCH coin when the price is still cheap, I did not expect EBCH to be skyrocketed like this
franks182

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

this is a good project, but sure enough this will grow, if the coin pulse project is realized this will be a market that fee y using ebch .my feedback often update and publish and promote to everyone, i help to share to my colleague  Wink Grin
franks182

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

and I am regret to have sold my 7000 EBCH coin when the price is still cheap, I did not expect EBCH to be skyrocketed like this
yang sabar gan buy now or never
iamariel004

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

We are so excited to see EBCH on other exchanges as well ... we hope to receive free tokens as well .. thanks i  advance ..
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

We are so excited to see EBCH on other exchanges as well ... we hope to receive free tokens as well .. thanks i  advance ..
All airdrops have finished and recently the devs had 2 contests. Last one just finished. I'm not sure if they will do any others. All I know is that the new site and project looks dope and the dev team has been moving in major players. This rocket is just getting ready.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

Admit it- the gifs are really what got you. Cheesy

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
meidal11

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

Can't find the desktop wallet download. or should i hold my eBCH on exchange for now ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: