Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPulse Exchange (CPEX) Official Announcement Forum  (Read 18083 times)
duong203

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

Can't find the desktop wallet download. or should i hold my eBCH on exchange for now ?

you can hold in MEW. eBCH it erc20 token soo try MEW or leger S

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
admiral-b

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

at this time never  attempt to dump your ebch short traders hodlers because at any time and at any moment ebch will fly continously to the moon. This token is now accumulating  full strength to fly. So fasten your seatbelt then hold tightly.

I HOPE SO. I AM HODLING SINCE 25 NOV. 2017 :-)
admiral-b

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

Can't find the desktop wallet download. or should i hold my eBCH on exchange for now ?

USE TREZOR!!
Big10

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

To be honest with you  The must good opportunity I have seen in my life.. try to knew
3ooCox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

Hi eBCH, this time on CoinPulse BTT thread !

After a very brief preview of the 'Pulse of the Community' I will leave this comment :

CoinPulse design appears like an integration of two principle tools, a hybrid between a trading platform and a wallet. Ergonomics was a great deal of the concept. Nice to see the day/night mode option. If the security measures were taken seriously we can expect one of the top trading platforms.

How will you deal with the KYC policy ?
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

That is a very good question and our KYC policy will match most of the prominent exchanges in the market like Binance where we will have a limits on withdrawals. Up to a certain limit, you will just need an email address to open the account (we will call them unverified accounts). If you want to increase your limit of withdrawals then you will have to provide full KYC documents and your status will change to Verified accounts.
kinggg!

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

i hope we will have soon some news about the swap.
Pirata28

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

Is this project dead?
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

Is this project dead?

Why should it be dead?

Read the official news on the Twitter accout of eBCH.
guide123

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:11:21 AM

i hope we will have soon some news about the swap.
Swap will happen on coinpulse exchange so its not much of a concern. Devs are putting full focus on website and voting for adding assets.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
First Decentralized, Self Regulated Token Exchange
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:13:08 AM

Is this project dead?
Community is much more active in telegram. Daily discussions. Today we decided that stackerr's hair should be used in an ICO. No one knows what tomorrow will bring.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:18:44 AM

I just found this topic and i remembered that i got around 2500 eBCH from airdrop. But unfortunately, i have sold it at cheap price. Now, i just know that eBCH still alive and have a good partnership wih Coinpulse. This good sign for the eBCH community and thier future. I wish i'm still my 2500 eBCH.

LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

I just found this topic and i remembered that i got around 2500 eBCH from airdrop. But unfortunately, i have sold it at cheap price. Now, i just know that eBCH still alive and have a good partnership wih Coinpulse. This good sign for the eBCH community and thier future. I wish i'm still my 2500 eBCH.

I still have my 2.500 eBCH and have bought cheap another 2500 from guys like you, so thanks a lot mate Cheesy
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:44:35 AM

The science of HODL, in living example.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:47:29 AM

Hi eBCH, this time on CoinPulse BTT thread !

After a very brief preview of the 'Pulse of the Community' I will leave this comment :

CoinPulse design appears like an integration of two principle tools, a hybrid between a trading platform and a wallet. Ergonomics was a great deal of the concept. Nice to see the day/night mode option. If the security measures were taken seriously we can expect one of the top trading platforms.

How will you deal with the KYC policy ?
Its best that you Join the telegram to ask Cryptostackerrr or Yash on their plans, but I believe that the model will be the same as most exchanges. You can withdraw up to a certain amount without verification. More than X amount needs KYC.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
KryptoniteTrader23

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

What’s the price you guys predict for this coin at the end of the year?
kinggg!

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:14:40 AM

it will depend of the succes of coinpulse exchange. if trading with ebch give much fee bonus, so ebch could easely hit 10$ and more. just my opinion. just look of coin supply, only 9m in circulation so 90millions marketcap is not so hard to hit, then we need to see what will happend with the other coins holding by devs. if they dump the coin, ebch will die like other coins . if they dont dump, ebch/cpl will be a succes.
guide123

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

it will depend of the succes of coinpulse exchange. if trading with ebch give much fee bonus, so ebch could easely hit 10$ and more. just my opinion. just look of coin supply, only 9m in circulation so 90millions marketcap is not so hard to hit, then we need to see what will happend with the other coins holding by devs. if they dump the coin, ebch will die like other coins . if they dont dump, ebch/cpl will be a succes.
Actually, the model idea is different. EBCH will be swapped to coinpulse tokens (plus a bonus) so value should start pumping as devs release news and start promotion. So far they did not want to start marketing till they have a product nearing completion (which is coinpulse) This month we can expect news and promotion, as they plan to open a voting page to add assets and a mock UI for people to play with. As such, ebch is already trading so market will decide the value. Then when exchange opens people will be able to swap, and ebch will also stay trade-able (for BTC/ETH) although its use is only novelty. The benefit of it though will be that it is burnt with every swap so the supply decreases, and value increases. As such, the value of Coinpulse Tokens and EBCH will be linked, thus creating a system that will be a win win for all holders.

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

I have been following this project from the very beginning... They have shown a lot of faith and transparency that I have come to just believe and love them more and more for it... And I vow that I will be with the team for a long long time...

Don't stop what you are doing guys... Much love from me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

EBCH to CPEX Swap details coming today, please keep checking telegram/twitter/Youtube channels for more details!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: