Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPulse Exchange (CPEX) Official Announcement Forum  (Read 18083 times)
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

Guys! I like the features of this new Centralized EX most specially the Trailing STop Loss mentioned on there Whitepaper looks promising and i never see this one yet in any crypto exchange. The Utility Token CPEX also gives you a 70% discount on all trading inside there platform (Seems a BINANCE competitor  Shocked Shocked Shocked) The Withdrawal Fees are also decent for me. The Mobile app will schedule to released in Dec 2018.. Whats your opinion here guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

The referral program is simply amazing, as it will improve 30% of the revenue from all fees charged by our referral deals!

Is the platform launched already??? I log in recently and was surprised with the volume.
Looks like people are not depositing any funds there or just are scary to do this.
What revenue will be there from fees is a strong question as for now...  

Everyone should go read their info in their Telegram channel.  There is a link to their Telegram server in the original post of this thread.  Personally, I'm quite disappointed and they should be doing a lot better job of communicating with the community regarding the shortcomings of their website launch.  Deposits work but there are some big problems even with deposits.  I only deposited a small amount and that was pretty easy.  It sounds like some other people deposited larger amounts and when they questioned the delays they were told this by an admin:

"After blockchain confirmations are over —we have internal process of approval. We have multi-sig wallets so once blockchain approved, dev approves it and then security officer has to approve it. Same process for deposit and withdrawals...it takes little longer but funds are more safe that way.."

I can tell you for my small btc deposit it didn't take more than 30-40 minutes which is actually pretty fast sometimes for BTC.

But... I couldn't even trade.  There were orders up for people selling ETH but when I tried to trade it just din't work.  I tried different times different methods and nothing worked.  

The admin were friendly with me but I saw them being pretty rude with some people... but to be fair some people were also being VERY rude to the admin.

Still though, the site needs to get things together.  For starters, they should have had pre-loaded buy/sell offerings to ensure there would be volume.  There is nothing illegal about that as long as the exchanges are set for fair market values.  It would satisfy me to see them make a very loud and public announcement acknowledging problems and explaining what they will do to solve the problems.  There are supposedly over 50,000 people interested in this exchange so they need to speak respectfully to that community.

Yes, they mad a very nice update to explain things, "Advising you not to place any orders as of now. We are working on fixing decimal issues. You might face problems placing order and they might not get executed."  and then another update, "We have suspended all deposits till the time we resolve above issue. We are not taking website down as lot of users would want to go through the exchange website."

It looks like they are trying to follow through and are doing a good job with that.

I want to see these guys do good.  Let's all wish them well.

Would be pleased to see their updated approach in communicating with the community after this post. I also like the ideas Coinpulse settled in their WP and wish them successful launch and good volume. Looking forward to start my first transaction there as soon as possible) 
macdevil007

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

The referral program is simply amazing, as it will improve 30% of the revenue from all fees charged by our referral deals!

Is the platform launched already??? I log in recently and was surprised with the volume.
Looks like people are not depositing any funds there or just are scary to do this.
What revenue will be there from fees is a strong question as for now...  

Everyone should go read their info in their Telegram channel.  There is a link to their Telegram server in the original post of this thread.  Personally, I'm quite disappointed and they should be doing a lot better job of communicating with the community regarding the shortcomings of their website launch.  Deposits work but there are some big problems even with deposits.  I only deposited a small amount and that was pretty easy.  It sounds like some other people deposited larger amounts and when they questioned the delays they were told this by an admin:

"After blockchain confirmations are over —we have internal process of approval. We have multi-sig wallets so once blockchain approved, dev approves it and then security officer has to approve it. Same process for deposit and withdrawals...it takes little longer but funds are more safe that way.."

I can tell you for my small btc deposit it didn't take more than 30-40 minutes which is actually pretty fast sometimes for BTC.

But... I couldn't even trade.  There were orders up for people selling ETH but when I tried to trade it just din't work.  I tried different times different methods and nothing worked.  

The admin were friendly with me but I saw them being pretty rude with some people... but to be fair some people were also being VERY rude to the admin.

Still though, the site needs to get things together.  For starters, they should have had pre-loaded buy/sell offerings to ensure there would be volume.  There is nothing illegal about that as long as the exchanges are set for fair market values.  It would satisfy me to see them make a very loud and public announcement acknowledging problems and explaining what they will do to solve the problems.  There are supposedly over 50,000 people interested in this exchange so they need to speak respectfully to that community.

Yes, they mad a very nice update to explain things, "Advising you not to place any orders as of now. We are working on fixing decimal issues. You might face problems placing order and they might not get executed."  and then another update, "We have suspended all deposits till the time we resolve above issue. We are not taking website down as lot of users would want to go through the exchange website."

It looks like they are trying to follow through and are doing a good job with that.

I want to see these guys do good.  Let's all wish them well.

Would be pleased to see their updated approach in communicating with the community after this post. I also like the ideas Coinpulse settled in their WP and wish them successful launch and good volume. Looking forward to start my first transaction there as soon as possible) 

Im looking forward to have my 1st transaction with this Platform and holding some EBCH Token to swap for CPEX. Unfortunately since they launch on July 3 the Platform still havent stable. But Kudos to the Devs and Team for hard work esp in communicating the community. There response is superb..
bakgwei

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

I dont tget the swap: My (modest but still) 1.500 EBCH are currently worth about 110$. If I swap them for 4500 CPEX, these will be worth about 3$. Why on earth would I swap? What am I missing here?
macdevil007

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

I dont tget the swap: My (modest but still) 1.500 EBCH are currently worth about 110$. If I swap them for 4500 CPEX, these will be worth about 3$. Why on earth would I swap? What am I missing here?

Swaping of EBCH token to CPEX token will be until Sept 2018 . You must swap it because CPEX is a Utility Token of the Coinpulse Exchange while EBCH is just an ERC-20 token withour use case. The Coinpulse have a great potential and future to grow so the value will be a big asset for you if you swap it aside to use it for 70% discount on trading.
bakgwei

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:53:52 AM

Well, that doesnt seem to make sense. I would swap away 97% of the value of the EBCH tokens for some vague promise, that the new token might be worth something in the future. It appears much better to simply sell EBCH and then buy the new token at the current, low market value.
macdevil007

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:17:59 AM

Well, that doesnt seem to make sense. I would swap away 97% of the value of the EBCH tokens for some vague promise, that the new token might be worth something in the future. It appears much better to simply sell EBCH and then buy the new token at the current, low market value.

you can do it as well. but the volume of ebch now on ED and SE  is not that much active if you all sell it there. I also advise some peeps in TG room to wait for the dumpers in exchange and take advantage of cpex price. they dont know what will happen in that token in the future just for them take an easy money.
Nadia_l

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

Congrats to all!
So we`ve got the positive news about the future 1-st trading competition on CoinPulse!
This one will be held in affiliation with Apollo Team as they will list tokens on CoinPulse Exchange!

Trading Competition starts from July 15, 6:00 AM UTC and ends on July 21, at 6:00 AM UTC.

Below are the prizes:

Top Trader: 500,000 Apollo (APL) Coins
Second Prize: 300,000 Apollo (APL) Coins
Third Prize:  100,000 Apollo (APL) Coins
Fourth & Fifth Prize: 50,000 Apollo (APL) Coins Each.

Main condition for being eligible for competition:
-  Your total trading volume must be over 50,000 APL to qualify for this competition.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

Many people ask about why they not received their Register bonus. give your time to read this announcement on telegram.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
liujieyingk

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Nadia_l

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

Congrats to all!
So we`ve got the positive news about the future 1-st trading competition on CoinPulse!
This one will be held in affiliation with Apollo Team as they will list tokens on CoinPulse Exchange!

Trading Competition starts from July 15, 6:00 AM UTC and ends on July 21, at 6:00 AM UTC.

Below are the prizes:

Top Trader: 500,000 Apollo (APL) Coins
Second Prize: 300,000 Apollo (APL) Coins
Third Prize:  100,000 Apollo (APL) Coins
Fourth & Fifth Prize: 50,000 Apollo (APL) Coins Each.

Main condition for being eligible for competition:
-  Your total trading volume must be over 50,000 APL to qualify for this competition.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day on CoinPulse Exchange as Verge will be listed there with below trading pairs:

XVG/CPEX
XVG/ETH
XVG/BTC
Deposits will be open from August 2nd, 6:00 AM UTC
Trading & Withdrawal starts at August 3rd, 6:00 AM UTC
Withdrawal Fee: 0.10 XVG

So do we have the new promotion challenges due to this event on the CoinPulse Exchange?
Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:40:44 AM

It would be useful for the project in general, to make the addition of coins for a fee to CPEX tokens.
Or who paid more.
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

So excited about coinpulse exchange. It will become a decent exchange in the future. It seems to already have a decent size community, approx 50,000 members on its telegram channel and 20,000 twitter followers. I think their CPEX token is a great coin to invest in at the moment due to its utilities. You can liken it to the binance coin, so as the exchange grows in users so too will the CPEX token.If you use the CPEX token within the exchange you will get 70 % off trading fees
stonesourcery

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

Join our channel https://t.me/CoinPulseOfficial for EBCH & CoinPulse News

Symbol: EBCH [Forkdelta & Stocks.exchange]

Official Website:
Token: https://ebitcoincash.io
Project: https://CoinPulse.io

https://t.me/CoinPulseEx . 46285 users at last login

davorpc

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

💥AIRDROP DISTRIBUTION / SWAP END 💥

Dear users,

Our EBCH-CPEX swap is officially ending on september 30th 23:59 UTC, which will be followed by launch of our new User Interface.

Considering this two factors, we have strategically decided to start our distribution of signup bonus (also referred as airdrop) on October 3, 2018. Due to large number of users eligible for signup bonus, it will be distributed over a few days, but we hope to complete the distribution by end of the next week.

Thanks
CoinPulse Team
stonesourcery

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:09:45 AM

💥Swap Extension💥 2 days

As of today, we have about 75% EBCH swapped. There are still quite a lot EBCH holders who have not swapped. We encourage all EBCH holders to swap asap. Once swap is over, EBCH will be rendered useless.

CoinPulse Team has decided to extend swap until October 3, 2018.

Thanks,
CoinPulse Team
stonesourcery

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:14:15 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 09:46:38 AM by stonesourcery

this is a good buy opportunity now until Oct 3
- to take advantage of the 1 to 3 swap EBCH: CPEX
which would also entitle you to the bonus tokens awarded

after the 3rd Oct
\
100 million CPEX total supply
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

Dear users,

Our EBCH-CPEX swap is officially ending on september 30th 23:59 UTC, which will be followed by launch of our new User Interface.

Considering this two factors, we have strategically decided to start our distribution of signup bonus (also referred as airdrop) on October 3, 2018. Due to large number of users eligible for signup bonus, it will be distributed over a few days, but we hope to complete the distribution by end of the next week.

Thanks
CoinPulse Team
swapped my eBCH to cpex without any problems. Never heard about signup bonus. I still have unverified account and had 0 trades except the swap in CoinPulse, am I eligible for taking part in the signup bonus?
davorpc

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

Sadly no, Swap has ended, and so did the signup bonus. One of the criteria for signup bonus was that a user has to make 1 trade (buy or sell) no matter how small or big.

But since we will have many competitions and rewards for CPEX holders you will have many opportunities to grab some additional CPEX!

Dear users,

Thanks
CoinPulse Team
swapped my eBCH to cpex without any problems. Never heard about signup bonus. I still have unverified account and had 0 trades except the swap in CoinPulse, am I eligible for taking part in the signup bonus?
davorpc

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

Hello Everyone,

We appreciate and thank LMA traders for participating in LMA Trading Competition that was held from September 14 through September 27. As per our previous announcement, here we announce the list of lucky participants!

Winners of 5M LMA Trading Competition are as under:

Jes****8T1@gmail.com  - 1st Place - Winning Amount 1,000,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume - 21.03M)

Cry*****Rt@gmail.com  - 2nd Place - Winning Amount 750,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume - 18.64M)

Ama****gu@hotmail.com - 3rd Place - Winning Amount 650,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 13.87M)

ven***rik@yahoo.com - 4th Place - Winning Amount 550,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 12.58M)

Inst_***45@hotmail.com - 5th Place - Winning Amount 450,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 12.37M)

vgig***@rochester.rr.com - 6th Place - Winning Amount 300,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 11.9M)

gj1851*****88@gmail.com - 7th Place - Winning Amount 250,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 6.56M)

gofor*******ion1422@gmail.com - 8th Place - Winning Amount 200,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 6.13M)

jour***to*****nline@gmail.com - 9th Place - Winning Amount 175,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 1.97M)

ozand***rth@gmail.com - 10th Place - Winning Amount 165,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 1.71M)

ca**12**arj@gmail.com - 11th Place - Winning Amount 145,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 1.26M)

jero**4488@msn.com - 12th Place - Winning Amount 135,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 1.06M)

ss.h**per@gmail.com - 13th Place - Winning Amount 115,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 588K)

richy***or1@yahoo.com - 14th Place - Winning Amount 70,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 519K)

fidai***ala@gmail.com - 15th Place - Winning Amount 45,000 LMA Tokens (Trading Volume – 489K)

Please note that winning amount will be distributed straight to your account at CoinPulse by October 6, 8:00 AM UTC.

Congratulations and thank you for participating in this competition!

Best,
CoinPulse Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: