Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER.IO  (Read 1822 times)
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

Squeezer Blockchain Connector enters production!

After being released in Alpha version few weeks ago, the Squeezer Blockchain Connector reaches now a new important milestone, the production phase. Entering the production stage, Squeezer is closely becoming a real game changer for the blockchain industry.

Squeezer is the world’s first software development platform to connect the power of microservices to the immutability of blockchain offering software developers and companies across the world the simplest and most efficient way to build decentralized serverless apps on blockchain.

A real life application for Squeezer Blockchain connector is the crypto capital payments tool for Squeezer token sale that will go live on 8th of June. Not only that the blockchain connector is used for the crypto payments on their website, but the entire backend of the token sale is already built with the Squeezer Framework. This is a solid proof that Squeezer is a product with huge applicability and potential to disrupt the global blockchain landscape.

This announcement comes few days before the Public sale of the SQR tokens that is planned to start June 8th and looking at how things are going so far,the best way to secure some SQR tokens in your wallet is via the private sales that are still going on.

https://medium.com/@squeezer/squeezer-blockchain-connector-enters-production-53bf2fbfaf5e
influence

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:40:28 AM

1SQR = $0,20 but when public sale is open, a cryptocurrency calculator will be available on the website in order for you to be able to check.
samsung1

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:40:52 AM

I would like to be advisor of this great project or a community manager as I have good working experience and can bring you good angel and vc investors.
comfortable

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:41:06 AM

Any official announcements about listing on exchanges and more details will come after the end of the Token Sale. Please stay tuned and follow our community channels. Thank you!
xiaomi99

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:18:35 AM

I wanted to help you with your problem even though you are Romanians and don't wanna respond, oh english.... for fucks sake... dudes, are you serious? You could have deleted as you did all my messages and talk in private. That's the worst attitude.
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:19:21 AM

they know and understand that, but more impirtant is than that is to offer our community and investors a secure and safe enviroment. Better checking when it starts than being a victim of scams
dangtotes

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

Earlier this week, Squeezer became the new member of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. By joining the alliance, Squeezer becomes part of an exclusive league of important players in the blockchain industry.
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

Squeezer has successfully raised in total 12,7 million USD  since the launch of the Public Sale thanks to more than 11,700  participants, institutional contributors and strong community.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

I've been checking on the site of Squeezer.io and the selling seems progressing really good.
The coins almost sold out, hopefully everything will be sold out soon in the next 2 days.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

When will this token be available to trade and what exchanges have been targeted for listing?

ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

if they say they gonna launch in binance as a first exchange people will start buying for nothing and increase ico price. Price should go up if project is good not because of exchanges. I hope I said in polite way.
No matter which exchange they get in but I’m confident that squeezer will go high end of year. Believe in their projects and partnership. Way to go
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

So you collect money from investors and can not say when you plan to enter the exchange? What is it like? What is the reason for this?
ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

The reason is the NDAs that we have signed. Most of the exchanges have a really strict non-disclosure and confidentiality policy
So you Buy Tokens in ico just to sell them as soon as possible on an exchange?
What is this like?
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

14,755,495 mil USD of the hardcap has been reached.
The Squeezer Token Sale will close in 30 hours so this is the last chance to buy SQR tokens.

nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

Squeezer discovered that some of the ERC20 standards were missing during their implementation and they finally concluded that to ensure their SQR tokens were fully compatible with most of the popular wallets they would run. a fork in the next days. People should not trade out SQR token transactions for the time being until their official announcement.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

It look like i've got late meeting this project, I've just found the thread now, after checking on the website, there is a notes that the hardcap already been reach.
Well i hope the project will keep on going and grow bigger.

sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

I’ve a suggestion to minimize the tokens value since there was a wrong listing on bitforex
If this will help the community to secure the price with the same hard cap value
Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

I can tell you about many cases which didn't wait for good exchanges and are lost as well. In the current market almost EVERY promising coin is waiting
It waiting for a smooth release with a good marketing and exchanges will promote dumping and creates a mess. We already saw this for a second and thankfully Squeezer reacted quickly
Let's see who is right. Not worried as long as the admins follow their strategy we are fine
iphone11

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

The market is anyhow at it's bottom, hence it won't hurt waiting a bit. If you were investing just to get a quick win, the current market isn't your place. Squeezer is an excellent project, just be patient and hold when we hit official exchanges. No rush
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

Situation is bad for atlcoin though BTC pump! This type of SQR must be on one of the floor such as Binance, okex, houbi, bittrex, coinex live
The listing has been negotiated and then just waiting for the team right?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: