Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 04:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ABOUT CEX.İO CARD WİTHDRAW  (Read 250 times)
Selamm34 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:20:04 PM

Hi,

I received a payment request 13 hours ago but it still has not happened.

This is normal???

how long does it normally take??

Thanks so much

(Sorry about my bad english)
arturbey

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:56:49 AM

Unfortunately, I athe same withdrawal problem with CEX.IO.  I made a withdrawal on November 12 and until now the payment has a PENDING status.  I receive the same standard answers from their support saying that it takes time, but there is no explanation why it is PENDING from their site, and not AUTHORIZED. It is really very disappointing situation and I am afraid they stole my money.Now I am looking for a good lawyer to get my money back.

My id is up110424363  and ticket number #391954
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

I've been seeing a lot of problems now with CEX.IO especially in terms of withdrawing funds. I find this quite disturbing as I'm also a user of it in the past couple of months and take note that I didn't encounter any issue with them. It would be best if you post your concerns to their official thread here in Bitcointalk using this link. By doing this, there will be a higher chance that they will notice your problems and take the appropriate actions to solve them. Hopefully, they will get sorted out as soon as possible.
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:58:04 AM

Unfortunately, I athe same withdrawal problem with CEX.IO.  I made a withdrawal on November 12 and until now the payment has a PENDING status.  I receive the same standard answers from their support saying that it takes time, but there is no explanation why it is PENDING from their site, and not AUTHORIZED. It is really very disappointing situation and I am afraid they stole my money.Now I am looking for a good lawyer to get my money back.

My id is up110424363  and ticket number #391954

Hello, apologies for the delay, we got the reply from the relevant department that your payment has been approved and your funds will be on your account in some days.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:59:55 AM

Hi,

I received a payment request 13 hours ago but it still has not happened.

This is normal???

how long does it normally take??

Thanks so much

(Sorry about my bad english)

hello, could you please send us user ID or your ticket so we can investigate your question.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: