Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HEALTH IS WEALTH  (Read 9507 times)
Sanjana_001100

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

Really it's true that Health is wealth I will agree with this 100% because if any one want to hard work then at first keep his health wealth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shaunonsite

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:16:40 AM

Applying for a gym membership was one of my best investments this year. My health is at its best and i've gotten looked at for job opportunities. When people take notice of the work you put in on your body, they see a man that's disciplined and is willing to do what it takes to get results.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.
Exactly health is wealth , because a healthy body is a wealth that no can steal from someone. They also say that having a healthy well being will benifit someone to live a happy life anf live longer than expected. Eating foods that will make our body nourish and have a regular exercise will help us to get a healthy body.

Lordphyl

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

our normal want ought to be Well-being than cash. for some extent of reference, just in case we've tons of cash, be that because it might, we have a tendency to aren't useful. there isn't any motivation in this cash if we won't settle by it. well-being doesn't mean physical well-being. it ought to contain physical, mental and social work.
Grasik

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:08:09 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 08:06:27 AM by Grasik

I agree! Health is the most important thing in life. You should take care of your health always. I often take some supplements and vitamins for me which I get from Canadian Pharmacy, for example. I believe they help me maintain health and stay strong
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 12:54:13 AM

Without good health it's difficult to create wealth, and if one already has wealth, but not good health, then it will likely be spent trying to treat one's ill-health.

Quanatix
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 03:32:43 PM

Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.

Quite recently I was diagnosed with hypertension and was prescribed maintenance medicine. I was like, "Doc are you kidding me?! I'm too young to take maintenance medicine!"

She was like, "Doctor's orders."

So, yeah health is wealth - and bad health is the doctor's and big pharma's wealth!

I used to be physically fit, but I guess our lives takes on ups and downs that are often unpredictable. Life is like that I suppose. Sometimes, it can get fatalistic in the sense that the doctor suddenly says, you have 6 months to live. And all the stacking sats, all the late nights working, all the bitcoin in the world that we obsess about suddenly become meaningless.

That is the sad life of a small fish. I guess most of us are like small fish.

But in my life, I have seen people even younger than me die of some freak accident or illness. I mean these people that I know were at peak health and performance at the best time of their lives. Suddenly, they just go poof, kaput, gone, bye bye.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:28:03 PM

Good concern mate and you are absolutely correct that we’re accumulating money here for our future so what’s the use of before we got our goal our body loosen already because of our health problems

Many have no time to go to gym or have no budget at all so I think finding things inside house to exercise is a good option and as what you said running in their streets are enough to give good functions to our hearts and lungs.

And also prevent Vices it won’t help us as well

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:14:02 AM

This has reminded me of how thick I am right now. I always tend to say that I will go to the gym but I can't since I've got a busy day so I started to walk and jog for a while and I think I can sustain my healthy living starting with that.

It doesn't go every day but at least I use to sweat all of those pounds that I'm gaining. It's right that health is wealth but if it's your time, it is your time. I've seen people to have healthy living and yet they are not invulnerable with diseases.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:23:26 AM

Without good health it's difficult to create wealth, and if one already has wealth, but not good health, then it will likely be spent trying to treat one's ill-health.
When someone is ill and they want to artificially run the disabled body part then it will cost them huge,this can be used as to realize how much wealth we are having inside of our own body.
NoFace01

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:06:26 AM

This is very true, a healthy heart and a healthy mind is what is you need to keep you going.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:12:37 AM

2 years ago I was diagnosed with thyroid nodules and worse it might be cancer because of the size of the nodules.

After that I realized that everthing is worthless if you already have illness because you need to spend your money/savings to sustain your medication.

Thats why its important to have a healthy living. Taking care of our health must our top priority.

YueVinzel

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:25:56 AM

Health is wealth because how can someone achieve their goals if they got poor health. Imagine someone who is so close to his/her dreams but suddenly dies because of illness. Being healthy doesn't only mean physically but also mentally and spiritually.
johnpaul94

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:18:43 PM

Living healthy can be achieved by adopting healthy life style choices and taking measures to ensure that they become habits for life.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:54:36 PM

I rarely exercise as long as I know crypto, because I spend time on crypto at night, so when it's morning it's hard to wake up. So can not exercise. But exercise is important for health.

Williman1989

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 07:45:31 AM

Dude, I agree with you, but you always have to consider both sides. Money is very important, but do not forget, but health is also very important and if you think only about money, then you will become sick and poor and then you will not be needed by anyone. This is logical ... I also used to think that money is most important and did not think about proper nutrition, sports or sleep, and in the end I was faced with the fact that I had very serious problems with nervousness and hormones. The doctor said I had to get tested and I spent a lot of money on tests from myhealthconfirm.com  . They helped me to identify all the problems and then I made a lot of conclusions for myself.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 08:42:09 AM

Going to the gym is fine, but it is more important to change your everyday lifestyle. Take the stairs instead of the lift. Walk with your head high, and your shoulders back. Make sure you get enough exposure to sunlight, Cut out seed oils and other ultra-processed food from your diet Don't smoke or vape. Walk a little faster to speed up your metabolic rate. Don't waste money on artificial supplements - find out how to to get minerals and vitamins from natural foods.

Probably the most important things for a long and healthy life is to refuse all vaccinations, and don't use any products from the pharmaceutical companies.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 10:37:19 PM

Hydroxychloroquine cures Covid. Hydroxychloroquine has been banned by the FDA. Learn how to make it, and sell it underground. You could get rich if you use the drug cartels as the supply chain. And you wouldn't be selling drugs.

Hydroxychloroquine health sold underground is wealth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 07:19:19 AM

The importance of staying healthy is often felt only you're sick if the body isn't healthy the mind won't be good so you've got to be striving for the health of body and mind we are saying that health is an asset but it's not in fact healthiness is an asset. And there's no got to do anything extra for it you'll stay healthy as long as you follow the principles of daily activities it should be a habit to awaken within the morning the morning light will make vitamin D in your body and therefore the air will refresh the brain and eyes drinking one to 2 glasses of water every morning doesn't cause any stomach ailment easily getting up within the morning and exercising walking and jogging increase the body's resistance to disease.

localoca

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 02:19:00 PM

I agree with this a hundred folds. Health is really a wealth and taking good care of it enable us to perform more tasks and skills to become more productive. It is really worth it because without this you cannot enjoy life and other luxury things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: