Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Walleting.Services] AUTOMATIC Bitcoin Fork Claiming: BTG BCD BCX BTCP BIFI MBC  (Read 25966 times)
walleting.services (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 34

Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:21:27 PM

I used the service, they didn't run away with my coins! Yay! Shocked Shocked

I used the service, they were very fast and super easy to work with. I tried to do this myself earlier but the process is very technical, great work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!  Cheesy

Thank you very much for the business.

all new users mmm

We noticed that too and thought someone might point that out.  It should be noted that we are getting a lot of business from Reddit, specifically users on r/Coinomi that fail to extract their 2FA wallets that way (you can see some of our feedback there, including one client who posted the transaction)

Most of those Reddit users don't seem to have a Bitcointalk account. After completion of each client, we ask for feedback in this thread. Turns out a side effect of our business is bringing a few new Bitcointalk accounts here.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:46:28 PM

We just completed another BTG dig for another client who currently has 0 activity on their Bitcointalk account.

Because Walleting.Services is a legitimate entity, we are always happy to use an escrow (at the client's expense) if anyone wishes to engage in our services without any counterparty risk.

MLAdesign

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:59:09 PM

Really great service, everything worked fine and smoothly. One email and everything was done, great job guys!
For the guy that said these are just new accounts, I didnt have a bitcointalk account and will not use it anymore because I only needed that for the guys up there!

Thank you very much again, ez btg

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:08:32 PM

Really great service, everything worked fine and smoothly. One email and everything was done, great job guys!
For the guy that said these are just new accounts, I didnt have a bitcointalk account and will not use it anymore because I only needed that for the guys up there!

Thank you very much again, ez btg

Thank you for the business.

If we encounter another client that is willing to post all the addresses publicly, we will happily show the community the blockchain records of our work.

angelitomdq

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:58:48 AM

Hello, do you have a link to the post on reddit? Excuse me for not trusting, but you know it's full of dishonest people ..
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:59:44 PM

Hello, do you have a link to the post on reddit? Excuse me for not trusting, but you know it's full of dishonest people ..

We completely understand not trusting anyone in crypto.

Here is our complete Reddit history:  https://www.reddit.com/user/walleting_services/comments/ where you can see the various users helped.
(Notice the Reddit Gold we got for extracting one client's BTG. We geek out on Reddit over here)

Because we are a legitimate service, we are always happy to use an escrow (at the client's expense). We can send the expected amount of BTG to the escrow before you send the seed or private keys.

scouture

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:29:37 PM

Hi,

I just used this service to recover 21 BTG from a 2-of-2 multisig Electrum wallet. I wanted to do it myself but the amount of work necessary just wasn't worth the time it would have taken.

Working with Walleting.Services was easy and pleasant. I sent them an initial email, they responded promptly with instructions. I then sent them my seed phrases and BTG address and within 24 hours they had sent the funds to my account. The fee for their work was 10% and very much worth it.

Sebastien
Epicenter Podcast

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:14:02 PM

Hi,

I just used this service to recover 21 BTG from a 2-of-2 multisig Electrum wallet. I wanted to do it myself but the amount of work necessary just wasn't worth the time it would have taken.

Working with Walleting.Services was easy and pleasant. I sent them an initial email, they responded promptly with instructions. I then sent them my seed phrases and BTG address and within 24 hours they had sent the funds to my account. The fee for their work was 10% and very much worth it.

Sebastien
Epicenter Podcast

Thank you for the business Epicenter Podcast Sebastien!

ErdnaNorwayV

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:26:24 AM

Hi, I just did business with them and everything went well.
I was skeptical about sharing my keys, as should be, but they delivered as agreed.
I sent my info per email last night and this morning I had a confirmation with exact amounts in my email and the corresponding amount of BTG in my Coinomi wallet.

I registered here now because I promised to give feedback. My profile on Reddit is hoisinABC and thats were I found and connected with wallet services.

Thanks!
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:17:33 PM

Hi, I just did business with them and everything went well.
I was skeptical about sharing my keys, as should be, but they delivered as agreed.
I sent my info per email last night and this morning I had a confirmation with exact amounts in my email and the corresponding amount of BTG in my Coinomi wallet.

I registered here now because I promised to give feedback. My profile on Reddit is hoisinABC and thats were I found and connected with wallet services.

Thanks!

Thank you very much for the business hoisinABC.

WS respects privacy and waits for our client to divulge whatever info they are comfortable with for feedback purposes. We delete all communication, wallet seeds, and addresses from our system after we receive confirmation of service satisfaction.

You can see our Reddit interaction with hoisinABC here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/7io9d4/guide_retrieving_bitcoin_gold_from_segwit_address/

We have done multiple extraction services today and stand by ready to extract BTG, BCH, CLAMS (from 2014 addresses), and will support the upcoming Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Hot, and Bitcoin Diamond forks if and when they happen and release a stable mainnet. 

koiawe

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:17:12 AM

I got done a nice deal with this service!
thanks walleting.services.
mortavious

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:17:23 AM

I emailed walleting services in order to extract bitcoin gold from my Electrum 2FA wallet. Their response was quick and after sending them my info they had sent all my bitcoin gold minus their 10% fee to my wallet in 1 hour. Very professional service and I would recommend them if you have the same or a related issue.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:29:08 AM

I got done a nice deal with this service!
thanks walleting.services.

I emailed walleting services in order to extract bitcoin gold from my Electrum 2FA wallet. Their response was quick and after sending them my info they had sent all my bitcoin gold minus their 10% fee to my wallet in 1 hour. Very professional service and I would recommend them if you have the same or a related issue.

Thank you both for the business. We sent multiple clients BTG within a short period, but it's still pretty crazy you two posted 10 seconds apart!

It was a busy day, but we cleared the queue of clients and we are ready for more work. We are able to dig tough BCH wallets as well. If anyone has any non-zero addresses from 2014, we can dig your CLAMS too!

Automated website is getting really close, the tools we use to extract BTG from tough wallets are getting better so we are getting faster. It will eventually be automated, with Electrum 2FA wallets being the first to automatically extract. We'll still go in manually on SegWit and non 2-of-3 multisig, but eventually the digger will automatically find all extractable coins and make a payment to the address(es) you provide for a small fee.

falin2333

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:09:22 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Awesome!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
The group WALLETING.SERVICES claimed my bitcoins gold, my address began with 3 y i couldnt claim my btg with coinomi. at first I was afraid to give my seed but when reading all the positive comments in this forum about them, I opted to take a risk and they did the job in 4h.
I recommend this legitimate group 10000000%. They are honest.
If I have problems in future forks, I will surely go to them again.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:07:34 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Awesome!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
The group WALLETING.SERVICES claimed my bitcoins gold, my address began with 3 y i couldnt claim my btg with coinomi. at first I was afraid to give my seed but when reading all the positive comments in this forum about them, I opted to take a risk and they did the job in 4h.

Thank you for the business. Another successful BTG extraction from an electrum 2FA wallet.

falin2333

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:21:44 AM

Thank you for the business. Another successful BTG extraction from an electrum 2FA wallet.

100% real , 0% scam thank you
grocerylist

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:24:29 PM

I just used walleting.services to recover BCH & BTG. The communication was excellent, they didn't steal my coins and were very prompt in sending my coins minus their reasonable 10% fee.

I had tried on my own to recover both my BCH & BTG for quite some time and spent a lot of time trying to find out how to recover the coins but was never able to figure it out and I didn't have much luck with requests for help in forums on instructions to do so. I couldn't be happier, win win for me and the walleting.services guys.

Highly recommended!
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:43:28 PM

I just used walleting.services to recover BCH & BTG. The communication was excellent, they didn't steal my coins and were very prompt in sending my coins minus their reasonable 10% fee.

I had tried on my own to recover both my BCH & BTG for quite some time and spent a lot of time trying to find out how to recover the coins but was never able to figure it out and I didn't have much luck with requests for help in forums on instructions to do so. I couldn't be happier, win win for me and the walleting.services guys.

Highly recommended!

Thank you for your business

Very good service.

I wasn't able to to claim BTG from a Electrum 2FA wallet myself. Walleting.Services helped me out and everything worked like a charm.

I have only one post here, because I was simply googling for a solution and found this thread. To proof that I am a real person, I linked this account to my more active PokerStrategy account.

BTC address here: https://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/Farewell-to-Chart-Poker-:-English-Video-from-KTU-Gold+_55654/(Comment 3)

Signature: H3omu5Bkg6REa7bHG4MSLRi4YnS6R4AZjjAM+Z/Tv9TYPyFsRqIa1YKoirfm6BhJGhEXTJaL5pP1Mho9p+HsJ3k=

Thank you very much for the verified feedback!

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:57:40 PM

I am a pretty cynical guy. So I used these guys service half way thinking I would lose my BCH, but I felt I had already lost it anyway so I took the chance.

They got me my BCH minus 10% in like 8 hours. I’m really happy and my fair. In humanity is sort of restored. I don’t usually leave reviews, even when I am really happy with the service/product because I usually think they don’t need my help, but I’m passionate about crypto so when somebody provides a service that requires trust and they deliver it really deserves a positive review.

10/10 customer service
10/10 delivery on promise

I’m a new user but PM me if you want to talk about this. I am real and I’m happy to help, since it would have been easy for these guys to run away with money and they didn’t.

Thank you very much for your business. We are getting very close to our automated website.

Mcoroklo

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:35:45 PM

Had a very good experience here. Got my Bitcoin Gold out in less than an hour. They delivered as promised!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: