Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Walleting.Services] AUTOMATIC Bitcoin Fork Claiming: BTG BCD BCX BTCP BIFI MBC  (Read 25966 times)
coyotte507

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

Any word on United Bitcoin?  Smiley
walleting.services (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 34

Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

Hey walleting.services!

Could you broadcast a bitcoin diamond transaction for me? My node is taking ages to sync, it has corrupted twice! Sad

EDIT: Just to let everyone know. Walleting.Services offered to send this tx for me.

Happy to broadcast a tx here and there for free to help the community. (Pretty sure you emailed us, we did so after our wallet was done rescanning, but you had found someone else to do it first. Glad you got it worked out!)

Any word on United Bitcoin?  Smiley

Plans are to support it. Should be a big enough value to make it worth extracting. Couldn't find an exchange taking deposits yet, please correct if this is wrong.

Current clients have kept us really busy the past 48 hours, plus we are devoting time to making the automated extraction tool more useful so more clients can self-serve. We hope to support United Bitcoin by the time exchanges are open, but we can't guarantee it.

taquitoxz86

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

Hi, I am interested to engage your service for SBTC extraction. Can we communicate via PMs?
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

Are there any plans to support S2X & Bitcore extraction?
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

Hi, I am interested to engage your service for SBTC extraction. Can we communicate via PMs?

We monitor PMs here, /u/walleting_services on Reddit, and our preferred comms method is walleting.services@protonmail.com

Extraction team is online and ready for more work.

Are there any plans to support S2X & Bitcore extraction?

We plan to support Bitcore in the future.  We aren't currently supporting S2X because we can't find an exchange for it.  Do you know of one?

sergekass

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:00:42 PM

This service was excellent-they recovered my bitcoin gold and bitcoin diamond from a 2fa electrum wallet. I had been trying for two months to do it and could not. Thank you!!!
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:16:54 AM

This service was excellent-they recovered my bitcoin gold and bitcoin diamond from a 2fa electrum wallet. I had been trying for two months to do it and could not. Thank you!!!

Thank you for the business! WS is working hard to get the automated tool working so more customers can self-serve. Our plans are to continue personal service and manual extraction for those that want to do it that way.

cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

We plan to support Bitcore in the future.  We aren't currently supporting S2X because we can't find an exchange for it.  Do you know of one?

HitBTC has B2X listed in their deposit/withdrawal section but it currently seems to be disabled. YoBit also has B2X listed in their deposit section but displays "No free addresses for such currency. Please try again in 2 minutes." every time I try to generate one.
Cptwhiskey

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

I used their services to extract sbtc from my ledger in segwit wallet. The whole process from first contact to having the funds available on gate.io was about 20 hours. I would recommend them if you a) can't be bothered or b) don't know how to do it yourself.

Thanks!
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

Successful Bech32 Extraction for SBTC

So we can do that now.

HitBTC has B2X listed in their deposit/withdrawal section but it currently seems to be disabled. YoBit also has B2X listed in their deposit section but displays "No free addresses for such currency. Please try again in 2 minutes." every time I try to generate one.

We will monitor YoBit. We're setting up an S2X server for extractions.

I used their services to extract sbtc from my ledger in segwit wallet. The whole process from first contact to having the funds available on gate.io was about 20 hours. I would recommend them if you a) can't be bothered or b) don't know how to do it yourself.

Thanks!

Thank you for the business

mikado1

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

These guys succesfully extracted my BCD from a segwit address. They are very responsive too, so I'm generally really happy with this service.  Thanks guys, I will be back for more  Smiley
d7DeRK8

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

Hej guys, thanks a lot for your prompt service. My SuperBTC & BCD shitcoins were buried in multiple accounts in a Ledger HW wallet within Segwit addresses. None of the BCD/SBTC wallets can handle these. To do it myself would mean to compile all the full nodes and download the whole blockchain to create manual transactions. Not worth the time if Walleting.Services can do it for a 10% cut.

Sent my (completely emptied) Ledger mnemonicon this morning and just received confirmation with all Block Explorer links to the relevant transactions.

Strange encounter to trust an anonymous service, but great experience to see they are honest and super quick!

Cheers!
Weezl
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

These guys succesfully extracted my BCD from a segwit address. They are very responsive too, so I'm generally really happy with this service.  Thanks guys, I will be back for more  Smiley

Thank you very much for the business. Because we delete all communication upon completion of extraction work, you will need to re-initiate contact in order to extract future forked coins.

Hej guys, thanks a lot for your prompt service. My SuperBTC & BCD shitcoins were buried in multiple accounts in a Ledger HW wallet within Segwit addresses. None of the BCD/SBTC wallets can handle these. To do it myself would mean to compile all the full nodes and download the whole blockchain to create manual transactions. Not worth the time if Walleting.Services can do it for a 10% cut.

Sent my (completely emptied) Ledger mnemonicon this morning and just received confirmation with all Block Explorer links to the relevant transactions.

Strange encounter to trust an anonymous service, but great experience to see they are honest and super quick!

Cheers!
Weezl

Thank you for the business Weezl!

mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:35:36 PM

Hi

Would like to use your service in the near future. Just a couple of questions.

1) Can you extract from Trezor Segwit Addresses (incl. Passphrase)?
2) Do you recommend an exchange for Bitcoin Diamond and Super Bitcoin (So we can directly give you deposit address from this exchange)?
3) Are you planning to add Segwit2x (forked on 12/28 and is now worth about 0.01 BTC)

Thanks in advance
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

Hi

2) Do you recommend an exchange for Bitcoin Diamond and Super Bitcoin (So we can directly give you deposit address from this exchange)?
3) Are you planning to add Segwit2x (forked on 12/28 and is now worth about 0.01 BTC)

Thanks in advance

1) We have done this extraction many times. "Plausible deniability" is a very cool feature in the BIP 39/44 protocol, and we are set up for it. Trezor / Ledger use this feature very creatively.

2) Gate.io is tested by us and working well for BCD & SBTC as of this time

3) We are planning to add S2X & UBTC as our next forked coins that we extract. We expect to be ready within days to service clients manually for these forks.

The automated extraction tool is currently live for BTG from Electrum 2FA extractions: https://dig.walleting.services
We plan to rapidly upgrade our automated extraction tool to include many wallet types, individual address pairs, and forked coins. We will announce here as we add functionality to it.

dunchy

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

Hi

Thanks in advance

1) We have done this extraction many times. "Plausible deniability" is a very cool feature in the BIP 39/44 protocol, and we are set up for it. Trezor / Ledger use this feature very creatively.

2) Gate.io is tested by us and working well for BCD & SBTC as of this time

3) We are planning to add S2X & UBTC as our next forked coins that we extract. We expect to be ready within days to service clients manually for these forks.

The automated extraction tool is currently live for BTG from Electrum 2FA extractions: https://dig.walleting.services
We plan to rapidly upgrade our automated extraction tool to include many wallet types, individual address pairs, and forked coins. We will announce here as we add functionality to it.

Great to hear that you guys are working on S2x node. Count me in immediately Smiley
Joohansson

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

I can vouch for this service. They helped me convert BCD (bitcoin diamond) from a btc segwit address.
Shared my pub/priv key and got BCD 24h later (minus 10% fee). Now sold for free BTC at gate.io.

Good email contact.

Thanks!
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:37:45 AM

I can vouch for this service. They helped me convert BCD (bitcoin diamond) from a btc segwit address.
Shared my pub/priv key and got BCD 24h later (minus 10% fee). Now sold for free BTC at gate.io.

Good email contact.

Thanks!

Thank you very much for the business. We are happy to do something useful, make a profit, and make the client happy!

Hi, i consider to use your services since i have difficulty to claim and dump these coins, but i have few questions :
1. Will you consider extracting from private key in your website (i'd rather not to contact you if possible) ?
2. Do you plan to support more bitcoin forks which listed in here considering the coins have real network and the coins have price?

Also, i suggest you to add services where you automatically extract and sell the forked coins since some people want free money, but don't bother claim/sell the forked coins Smiley

The automated BTG extraction tool is coming along nicely:

https://dig.walleting.services

We just pushed an update which adds the following wallet types:

- Electrum standard
- Electrum SegWit (P2SH-P2WPKH only! Bech32 not yet supported)
- BIP39 Standard
- BIP39 (P2SH-P2WPKH only! Bech32 not yet supported)

The next things to add will be:

- Single private key support
- Bech32 support
- BCD support
- SBTC support

UBTC & S2X servers are synced. We are going to do some test extractions before opening up our services on these forks.

Joohansson

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

What are your thoughts about these forks? Any support coming in the near future?
  • BitcoinX, BCX, block 498888, ratio 10000:1, gate.io, no deposit yet, 0.0714/forked btc
  • Bitcoin Faith, BTF, block 500000, ratio 1:1, gate.io, open deposit, 0.0059/forked btc
  • Bitcore, BTX, block 492820, ratio 0.5:1, bit-z, Huh, 0.00087/forked btc
baros008

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

I can recommend this service. They extracted BCD from Electrum seed and delivered it to gate.io in less then 48 hrs.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: