Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Walleting.Services] AUTOMATIC Bitcoin Fork Claiming: BTG BCD BCX BTCP BIFI MBC  (Read 25966 times)
walleting.services (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 34

Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

Fucking awesome. Thanks guys. Any more coins planned?

Adding coins as fast as possible. With so many new ones coming out, we have to pick and choose. Also doing many upgrades to the service. Exciting things coming soon.

So far I am very satisfied with the service. I have managed to dig out my UBTC last night, even though I haven't claimed them until January 3rd as we were supposed to. I did the same for BCX but they still haven't been sent to my address. I guess that BCX server might still not be synced. Hope this will be done soon as well.

After I receive my BCX, I will revise my feedback, but so far I am very satisfied and this service is a go!

Does anyone know of a working BCX block explorer?

The name "BitcoinX" was used for a project in 2014. We found some older BitcoinX projects & some block explorers claiming to be BCX or BitcoinX, but they seem to be on the wrong chain.

We are currently checking our BCX instance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

I'm 100% sure there isn't one at the moment. You can send and receive transactions though!  Roll Eyes
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

I'm 100% sure there isn't one at the moment. You can send and receive transactions though!  Roll Eyes

We are making a BCX explorer right now.

zoza14

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

So far I am very satisfied with the service. I have managed to dig out my UBTC last night, even though I haven't claimed them until January 3rd as we were supposed to. I did the same for BCX but they still haven't been sent to my address. I guess that BCX server might still not be synced. Hope this will be done soon as well.

After I receive my BCX, I will revise my feedback, but so far I am very satisfied and this service is a go!

I have received my BCX as well. Even though we had some issues with recovering my BCX, I have seen good faith and honesty of the people running the service.

I highly recommend to anyone that wants to recover their forked coins
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:53:51 AM

We are making a BCX explorer right now.

This was a bit harder that we thought. Have the Insight software close, but BCX is a little more different than we thought originally. Putting this on the back burner for now.

I have received my BCX as well. Even though we had some issues with recovering my BCX, I have seen good faith and honesty of the people running the service.

I highly recommend to anyone that wants to recover their forked coins

Thank you for the kind words. We did dozens and dozens of automated BCX extractions today. Glad you got yours!

mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

Hi

Could you maybe compile a list of a working exchange (working for deposits) for every coin you extract?

Would be very helpful.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

@Walleting.Services:

it would be useful if you put the info on your front page of block-height each forked happened, probably to show up under button where you select the coin. Everybody moved the coins lately because of particular fork already claimed, and it's very hard to figure out which key should be entered because different keys held the coins at different time points (BTC block heights). At least this is what's stopping me to use your service, twice I've tried it turned out the keys had no funds in them because I've already claimed BCH and BTG myself before your site existed, and the funds are moved to new address for safety after each claim.

Other useful info would be to list the exchanges that actually accept deposits for particular fork. Lot's of exchanges support trading of the forks, but at the same time do not allow deposits, so it's a big waste of time finding the exchange to generate the deposit address for you.

If I had these two pieces of info I would use every fork you offer, this way I've used none now.
mikado1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

Do you guys have any information about "Quantum Bitcoin" (QBTC)? It's being trade at around 0.01BTC/QBTC which is not that bad.
ppostie

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:17:22 AM

@Walleting.Services:

it would be useful if you put the info on your front page of block-height each forked happened, probably to show up under button where you select the coin. Everybody moved the coins lately because of particular fork already claimed, and it's very hard to figure out which key should be entered because different keys held the coins at different time points (BTC block heights). At least this is what's stopping me to use your service, twice I've tried it turned out the keys had no funds in them because I've already claimed BCH and BTG myself before your site existed, and the funds are moved to new address for safety after each claim.

Other useful info would be to list the exchanges that actually accept deposits for particular fork. Lot's of exchanges support trading of the forks, but at the same time do not allow deposits, so it's a big waste of time finding the exchange to generate the deposit address for you.

If I had these two pieces of info I would use every fork you offer, this way I've used none now.

Hi!

My website lists all bitcoin forks and their forked block height. (www.bitcoinforks.io)

I also have links to official sites and twitters so one can get more information.

I recently included the Walleting.Services tool since I found it extremely useful myself. Really takes the legwork out of turning these junk forks into more Bitcoin!
RAMZA

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:02:36 AM

Excelent service. Tks!!
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

Hi

Could you maybe compile a list of a working exchange (working for deposits) for every coin you extract?

Would be very helpful.

This is on the list to do tomorrow.

@Walleting.Services:

Hi!

My website lists all bitcoin forks and their forked block height. (www.bitcoinforks.io)

I also have links to official sites and twitters so one can get more information.

I recently included the Walleting.Services tool since I found it extremely useful myself. Really takes the legwork out of turning these junk forks into more Bitcoin!

Much love to Bitcoinforks.io, your site is extremely useful too. The fork market is very hard to stay on top of.

Do you guys have any information about "Quantum Bitcoin" (QBTC)? It's being trade at around 0.01BTC/QBTC which is not that bad.

Have not seen that one yet.  What exchange takes deposits?

Excelent service. Tks!!

Thank you for the business.

m4king

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

btctrade.im has Bitcoin World, Bitcoin Faith, Fast Bitcoin, Lightning Bitcoin and Quantum Bitcoin as well as SBTC, UBTC, BCX, BCD
zoza14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

btctrade.im has Bitcoin World, Bitcoin Faith, Fast Bitcoin, Lightning Bitcoin and Quantum Bitcoin as well as SBTC, UBTC, BCX, BCD

And all of these can be deposited?

Any way we can get these @walleting.services?
zoza14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

And all of these can be deposited?

Any way we can get these @walleting.services?

I took a look at his exchange.

Lightning Bitcoin is worth the most, 0.01 BTCs per 1 LBTC but you can't deposit, can't generate an address.

Quantum Bitcoin 0.007 BTCs per 1 QBTC but you can't deposit either.

Fast Bitcoin only 0.002 BTCs per 1 FBTC and it can be deposited.

Bitcoin Fast worth nothing 0.000328 BTCs and it can be deposited.

Bitcoin World worth 0.001 BTCs per 10000 BTW (what you get per 1BTC held at the fork time) and it can be deposited.

I did my best, someone might double check these numbers.

All this above if this exchange is not a complete scam and pays out withdrawals, I have never heard of it, it seems it's in China.

And one last thing, for my country in order to withdraw, you must submit your passport for verification which is a bit drawback for me. I mean I am not talking about Kraken or Bitstamp to send documents to but to some God knows where and which exchange to send my personal info and all of this for some change.

Edit: They need your passport scanned and a selfie with the date and a signature. Insane if you are asking me!
caloriecoin

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Do you support bitpay wallet?
mikado1

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

Have not seen that one yet.  What exchange takes deposits?

I thought btctrade.im did, but apparently not. Nevermind then.
dunchy

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

Any plans for adding FBTC?
mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

Just did SBTC and BCX extractions.

Worked perfectly, thanks.

And a Feature request => Check if you have a balance of a certain coin without transfering anything :-)
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

Just did SBTC and BCX extractions.

Worked perfectly, thanks.

And a Feature request => Check if you have a balance of a certain coin without transfering anything :-)

Thank you for the business.  We are working on this feature.

Any plans for adding FBTC?

Should be tomorrow, along with automatic Bech32 extraction for all coins.

Do you support bitpay wallet?

If you control your private keys, we can extract your forked coins. A quick check says that the Bitpay wallet is created with a 12 word seed (BIP39) so we can do this.  email walleting.services@protonmail.com if the automated extraction tool doesn't work for you.

Faith & Fast should come tomorrow. We are looking @ Lightning, and think Bitcoin Private & the 2 big BCH forks (Candy & Plus) should be big for that chain.

BCX hit us out of nowhere, so we are trying hard to keep eyes on what will be the next "Big one." any and all help is appreciated. Posting in this thread certainly helps our fork-radar.

We are almost done completing a major upgrade that will allow us to add these forked coins much faster.

vesper39

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

Not sure if possible, but I would be willing to pay for an additional service to dig coins into *your* exchange accounts that you have set up that will execute market sells and return BTC or ETH to a designated address. Many of these exchanges are difficult for US individuals to sign up or time consuming to establish relationships with the hundreds of exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: