Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Walleting.Services] AUTOMATIC Bitcoin Fork Claiming: BTG BCD BCX BTCP BIFI MBC  (Read 25966 times)
the_crazy88

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

As they helped me very fast with a 2fa electrum wallet + custom word I
can recommend this service unconditionally. Therfore I also joined the
affiliate program and this worked also very well:
https://dig.walleting.services/#/aff/g0NlUXlciy4gwkabmMnd
I also could deposit BCX on https://www.aex.com.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

The rates used to be 1:0.5 for BTX (Bitcore) why did that suddenly change? I'm almost sure that it's an airdrop and not a fork too so anyone tried claiming these?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

Can I see the balance of my address before giving you private key?

🖤😏
walleting.services (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 34

Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:51:12 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 10:37:24 PM by walleting.services

We have to suspend BTN extractions for now, we have an issue broadcasting transactions with it and we can't solve it quickly.

Bitcoin New (BTN) Added To Automated Forked Coin Extraction Tool:
https://dig.walleting.services

Now Auto-Digging: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF | BTH | BTW | BTN

We have to suspend BTN extractions for now, we have an issue broadcasting transactions with it and we can't solve it quickly.

When we add a new coin available for extraction via the tool we send our an email to our mailing list alerting of such. To get on that mailing list, put your email in the top bar of dig.walleting.services so you can be among the first to get notified of our additions.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:33:07 PM

Don't ignore one of the most reputable and most respected member of this community, do you know who I am? pay me $100, I will endorse your service, I would make a statement saying that I have a strong feeling that walleting services is one of the legit services.
I'm not just a nobody, I'm a dedicated dev, I have dedicated 6 months of my life on promoting my total scam project a.k.a ACY, you know what? why don't you give activity tokens in exchange for the extracted coins? I also have a domain fitting your business a.k.a btcforks.org. it is up for sale at $5000 but you could have it for $30.

🖤😏
mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:33:49 PM

Hi

Will you add LBTC soon?

If yes: Will you be able to transfer from a Segwit address, as it seems many have problems doing this. Maybe this is just not possible.
UM

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

Where we can trade BTN?
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

Can I see the balance of my address before giving you private key?

Btcdiv.com
findmycoins.ninja

Are two really nice services that do that.

Hi

Will you add LBTC soon?

If yes: Will you be able to transfer from a Segwit address, as it seems many have problems doing this. Maybe this is just not possible.

We are working on LBTC now. Unlikely that SegWit addresses will be supported. We have yet to try (instance still syncing) but we doubt it will work at this stage.

bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

Came across you guys from a reddit post. Interested in using your service. When do you plan to complete the automated system on your site? What kind of fee would you guys ask for once this is complete? I definitely want to leave some positive feedback for walleting.services.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:14:39 AM

Came across you guys from a reddit post. Interested in using your service. When do you plan to complete the automated system on your site? What kind of fee would you guys ask for once this is complete? I definitely want to leave some positive feedback for walleting.services.

https://dig.walleting.services/#/

Automated extraction tool is working great right now for:
BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF | BTH | BTW

Tons of clients claim forked coins from it every day. We are adding more coins as fast as we can.

The fee is 10%

mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

We are working on LBTC now. Unlikely that SegWit addresses will be supported. We have yet to try (instance still syncing) but we doubt it will work at this stage.

so SegWit addresses are impossible to extract LBTC from?

also not sure if this helps:
https://twitter.com/LightningBTC/status/968367552043929605

You can import your private keys and see the balance but transactions just won't confirm.

So this is not a wallet issue (I suppose)
BitEddy

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

There is currently a 1 LBTC and also a 50 LBTC bounty if you can successfully move LBTC from a SegWit address to another LBTC address and get successfully mined/confirmations.

Many have reported that while they can claim the LBTC off the SegWit address, it cannot be moved to another LBTC address as the transaction will get no confirmations.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/815j19/bounty_if_you_can_somehow_find_a_way_to_get_lbtc/

Let me know if you find a solution, I also want to get my LBTC
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

Bitcoin Atom (BCA) Added To Automated Forked Coin Extraction Tool:
https://dig.walleting.services

Now Auto-Digging: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF | BTH | BTW | BCA

LBTC update:

- We are working hard to get LBTC functional on the digging tool. We are having issues with the instance. Multiple servers and multiple WS team members are working to solve this. We see the huge futures price and want to offer this very badly

- It is our understanding at this point that LBTC does not support SegWit addresses, although once our instance is sync'd we will investigate this ourselves.

UM

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

subscribe from website for email not working?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

Does your website just dig the coins and send to the same type of coins address?

Or

Does your website convert to altcoins to Bitcoins similar to my website (FreeBitcoins.com)?

Just being nosy Smiley

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

Does your website just dig the coins and send to the same type of coins address?

Or

Does your website convert to altcoins to Bitcoins similar to my website (FreeBitcoins.com)?

Just being nosy Smiley

I don't understand what your site works exactly but theirs is simply to retrieve your forked coins from your bitcoin address. It's useful If for example there is no wallet for the forked coin and you still want to sell them at exchanges.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

subscribe from website for email not working?

We tested it an the form is working. If you have previously signed up, you may get an error message if you try to put in the same email address again.

We are experiencing an issue with the BCA server, we should have it back tomorrow.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:11:35 AM

A quick update:

- BTN & BCA instances both crashing. Segfaults, invalid blocks, and other fun stuff. We are working hard to get them back integrated into the tool
- LBTC is proving to be tough as well. We just installed the 3/3 update of their closed source software. It is reindexing and we are working hard to bring this to our clients as fast as we can.
- BTX needs a back-end indexing tool that we are currently testing and optimizing to provide extraction functionality for that fork.

We are working as fast as we can to bring these coins to the tool. Thank you for all the kind words and support.

Mine24-7

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:18:12 AM

A quick update:
- BTN & BCA instances both crashing. Segfaults, invalid blocks, and other fun stuff. We are working hard to get them back integrated into the tool
- LBTC is proving to be tough as well. We just installed the 3/3 update of their closed source software. It is reindexing and we are working hard to bring this to our clients as fast as we can.
- BTX needs a back-end indexing tool that we are currently testing and optimizing to provide extraction functionality for that fork.
We are working as fast as we can to bring these coins to the tool. Thank you for all the kind words and support.
Thank you for the update!

I would like to see updates like this a little more often. They make me feel like I'm "In The Loop".
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:34:58 PM

What about bitcoin private?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: