Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Walleting.Services] AUTOMATIC Bitcoin Fork Claiming: BTG BCD BCX BTCP BIFI MBC  (Read 25966 times)
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:28:19 AM

Getting BTX does not work.
It didn't work for me either this morning. I was trying to dig out BTX from a wallet that used SegWit addresses.

I emailed walleting.services about it and received a response a few hours later. They are working on it and hope to have it back up and running in a few hours, or maybe tomorrow.

I have used this service many times and it has worked flawless most of the time.
When it did mess up, I wrote them about it and they fixed it right away.
But this BTX issue seems to be a thorn in their side. They have been working on this for quite some time. But I have faith they'll get it working soon.

I have NEVER lost any coins using this service.

Keep up the good work walleting.services! I know you'll work out this BTX issue soon.

To get BTX from a segwit address just use the Electrum claiming wallet developed by the BTX devs. Easy to use, works great and no fee to use.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
walleting.services (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 34

Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:41:30 AM

Re: BTX

We wrote an indexing tool to handle BTX extractions. BTX extractions have an extra step on them vs. all other extractions.  We are checking this now, seems like most are getting stuck, although a few went through.

viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 886

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

Getting BTX does not work.
It didn't work for me either this morning. I was trying to dig out BTX from a wallet that used SegWit addresses.

I emailed walleting.services about it and received a response a few hours later. They are working on it and hope to have it back up and running in a few hours, or maybe tomorrow.

I have used this service many times and it has worked flawless most of the time.
When it did mess up, I wrote them about it and they fixed it right away.
But this BTX issue seems to be a thorn in their side. They have been working on this for quite some time. But I have faith they'll get it working soon.

I have NEVER lost any coins using this service.

Keep up the good work walleting.services! I know you'll work out this BTX issue soon.

To get BTX from a segwit address just use the Electrum claiming wallet developed by the BTX devs. Easy to use, works great and no fee to use.

I do not know where to find this wallet. I could not find it on the BTX website.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

BTX should be working now for all types of extractions.  We show in the logs a handful of successful BTX extractions and no recent support tickets on the matter.

BCI also working fine (Deposits open @ TradeSatoshi)

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

The title of Bitcore thread on the forums says 1:0.5 ratio while you're saying 1:1 and also, there is an airdrop registration form on their site? so I'm lost, is it the same BTX?
Mine24-7

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

The title of Bitcore thread on the forums says 1:0.5 ratio while you're saying 1:1 and also, there is an airdrop registration form on their site? so I'm lost, is it the same BTX?
Yep. You're right. The title of this thread has this listed wrong.
When you split BTX from the snapshot on Nov 2nd 2017, the ratio you get is 0.5 BTX for every 1 BTC you held on that date.

And yes. There is a weekly air drop for BTX (every Monday until the airdrop fund is out of BTX).
Every Monday in March, the airdrop was 7%.
Every Monday in April it goes up to 8%.
And it keeps going up 1% every month until it's over. No one really knows when it will be over because it's hard to know how many people will be claiming every Monday when so many people are buying and selling.

To claim the weekly (Monday) airdrop, your BTX coins have to be in a registered address and at least 1.0 BTX in it.
So if you hold all of your BTX in one address, you only have to register that one address.

For more information on how to register an address, and everything else about BTX, visit...
https://bitcore.cc/faq/
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:56:34 AM

Yep. You're right. The title of this thread has this listed wrong.
When you split BTX from the snapshot on Nov 2nd 2017, the ratio you get is 0.5 BTX for every 1 BTC you held on that date.

And yes. There is a weekly air drop for BTX (every Monday until the airdrop fund is out of BTX).
Every Monday in March, the airdrop was 7%.
Every Monday in April it goes up to 8%.
And it keeps going up 1% every month until it's over. No one really knows when it will be over because it's hard to know how many people will be claiming every Monday when so many people are buying and selling.

To claim the weekly (Monday) airdrop, your BTX coins have to be in a registered address and at least 1.0 BTX in it.
So if you hold all of your BTX in one address, you only have to register that one address.

For more information on how to register an address, and everything else about BTX, visit...
https://bitcore.cc/faq/

The BTX airdrop is almost over. The airdrop wallet is nearing empty. The airdrop will end around the middle to end of April or early May at the latest.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

Today I used this Fork extraction service, fully aware of the risk putting your private key in hands of strangers. Of course the original BTC wallet was emptied first, do this always before claiming any fork coins.

All went smooth, I pasted my private key (WIF uncompressed) in the correct (top) field and pasted the correct address for the fork coin I wanted to claim in the field below that. I used addresses of the fork coin from an exchange which works fine, funds get send andarrive there (rather fast). There is validation of the (fork) address so for most coins you will be warned if address is incorrect but always double check yourself.

So I am very happy with this service. Looking forward to using this service in the future again when they support more fork coins.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

Today I used this Fork extraction service, fully aware of the risk putting your private key in hands of strangers. Of course the original BTC wallet was emptied first, do this always before claiming any fork coins.

All went smooth, I pasted my private key (WIF uncompressed) in the correct (top) field and pasted the correct address for the fork coin I wanted to claim in the field below that. I used addresses of the fork coin from an exchange which works fine, funds get send andarrive there (rather fast). There is validation of the (fork) address so for most coins you will be warned if address is incorrect but always double check yourself.

So I am very happy with this service. Looking forward to using this service in the future again when they support more fork coins.

Thank you for the kind words. We have worked very hard to bring this service to the community, and we continue to work hard to add more coins and functionality to the automated tool

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:43:19 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 11:55:46 PM by walleting.services

Today we completed a 3-of-8 extraction for a client. We specialize in the tough extractions.

LBTC network is back up, we are handling manual extractions for those again.

BTCP is nearing completion. We are aiming to have the Bitcoin-side of extractions working on the tool within days.

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

Coinmarketcap says [Futures] when you look for Lightning bitcoin. Do you have an idea where to sell those If we use your manual extraction tool?
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

Coinmarketcap says [Futures] when you look for Lightning bitcoin. Do you have an idea where to sell those If we use your manual extraction tool?

We have heard that OTC LBTC trading is brisk in their Telegram channel.

duncan_idaho

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

How to claim btcp from segwit?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

Bitcoin Private (BTCP) Added To Automated Forked Coin Extraction Tool:
https://dig.walleting.services

Now Auto-Digging: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BTX | BCX | BTF | BTH | BTW | BCI | BCA | BTCP

18-4-18 update:

- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) added
- Still working on automated LBTC integration.  Manual processing available for large wallets.
- Looking into the Monero forks for tool inclusion.

duncan_idaho

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

BTCP segwit seed does not find any coins :/

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

We jumped the gun with BTCP inclusion into the tool.

BTCP extraction uses an index tool we developed and is only ~35% synced right now. Thought it was over 90% when we added it, but that was wrong (we have multiple indexes for BTCP, trying to add the Zclassic portion as well)

We'll update this thread when it's 100%.  until then, some extractions may work, while others may find "no coins found"

itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

We jumped the gun with BTCP inclusion into the tool.

BTCP extraction uses an index tool we developed and is only ~35% synced right now. Thought it was over 90% when we added it, but that was wrong (we have multiple indexes for BTCP, trying to add the Zclassic portion as well)

We'll update this thread when it's 100%.  until then, some extractions may work, while others may find "no coins found"

You haven't updated the table in the Opening Post. On which exchange one can deposit BTCP? Not much use of extraction without it.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

You haven't updated the table in the Opening Post. On which exchange one can deposit BTCP? Not much use of extraction without it.

Agreed the 1st post needs updating. We will get on that.

BTCP index is @ 57%, many extractions will work, some may return "No coins" because of our index not yet being complete. ETA 30-40hrs and it will finish indexing and all extractions will work.

LBTC instance is finally synced.  We are working on getting this included in the tool.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) Added To Automated Forked Coin Extraction Tool:
https://dig.walleting.services

Now Auto-Digging: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BTX | BCX | BTF | BTH | BTW | BCI | BCA | BTCP | LBTC

Fresh out the oven, we are still testing this but believe it to be working.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:20:37 AM

You haven't updated the table in the Opening Post.

First post updated. Let us know if we forgot anything, that post is epic Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: