Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Walleting.Services] AUTOMATIC Bitcoin Fork Claiming: BTG BCD BCX BTCP BIFI MBC  (Read 25966 times)
walleting.services (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 34

Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

6-18-18 updates:

- *crickets* on the BTH issue. No responses from ZB or BTH devs. Forkdrop has updated their page: https://forkdrop.io/bitcoin-hot
- Bitcoin Prime seems to be one of the only "hot" forks coming up. Lots of buzz. We'll be ready for it.
- Still having fun at satoshis.place testing the lightning network.
- We have sync'd a handful of new nodes. Let us know if you find anything trading we may have missed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCoreBTCC
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

What about Bitcoin Core (BTCC)?  Tongue

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

We have sync'd a node. Trying to figure out how useful our tool will be for it, because it's a Clashic fork you would have needed to hold bitcoin during the 8/1/17 snapshot, assuming you didn't claim Clashic coins.

BitcoinCoreBTCC
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

We have sync'd a node. Trying to figure out how useful our tool will be for it, because it's a Clashic fork you would have needed to hold bitcoin during the 8/1/17 snapshot, assuming you didn't claim Clashic coins.

Yeap, it's kinda tricky. But if you add support, I'm sure it will be promoted through social media.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

Yeap, it's kinda tricky. But if you add support, I'm sure it will be promoted through social media.

We hear what you are saying. We sure love that social media promotion stuff. We'll get it up there.

One question:  You guys really created an entire new crypto mainnet just to troll?

BitcoinCoreBTCC
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

You could say that Clashic was that. But now with Bitcoin Core (BTCC) it's more of a mixed thing, some people are for the luls and some including some devs want to try scaling and privacy on-chain without all the frauds and lunatics of BCH Wink and those are the same feelings of a lot of members on TG and Discord.
(Plus who could say no to Ver's free promotion on CNBC etc.  Grin)

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:31:16 PM
Merited by European Central Bank (5)

You could say that Clashic was that. But now with Bitcoin Core (BTCC) it's more of a mixed thing, some people are for the luls and some including some devs want to try scaling and privacy on-chain without all the frauds and lunatics of BCH Wink and those are the same feelings of a lot of members on TG and Discord.
(Plus who could say no to Ver's free promotion on CNBC etc.  Grin)

Game respect game.

"including some devs want to try scaling and privacy on-chain without all the frauds and lunatics of BCH"

Can see this being useful. Have long thought of litecoin as sort of a testnet for Bitcoin. BCH is something different entirely, with many Bitcoin supporters are turned off by it.  Devs will feel more comfortable tinkering with this new coin vs. BCH. Would be nice to see more tinkering and less trolling, but the market will decide.

We loathe the fork market. Our tool is mostly used by maximalists that are thinking something along the lines of "I can't believe how lucky I am that the market values cheap copies of Bitcoin with positive valuations. I'll gladly trade these forks for more Bitcoin"

We think our service does a positive thing for the crypto ecosystem, i.e. getting more users on the "ask" for these mostly worthless forks, hastening their eventual return to proper valuations (close to 0).

It wouldn't be a terrible thing for this market to end and we can all get back to building useful things on top of Bitcoin.

BitcoinCoreBTCC
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:32:43 PM
Merited by walleting.services (1)

Game respect game.

"including some devs want to try scaling and privacy on-chain without all the frauds and lunatics of BCH"

Can see this being useful. Have long thought of litecoin as sort of a testnet for Bitcoin. BCH is something different entirely, with many Bitcoin supporters are turned off by it.  Devs will feel more comfortable tinkering with this new coin vs. BCH. Would be nice to see more tinkering and less trolling, but the market will decide.

We loathe the fork market. Our tool is mostly used by maximalists that are thinking something along the lines of "I can't believe how lucky I am that the market values cheap copies of Bitcoin with positive valuations. I'll gladly trade these forks for more Bitcoin"

We think our service does a positive thing for the crypto ecosystem, i.e. getting more users on the "ask" for these mostly worthless forks, hastening their eventual return to proper valuations (close to 0).

It wouldn't be a terrible thing for this market to end and we can all get back to building useful things on top of Bitcoin.

:bow:
Respect

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:39:54 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 06:49:10 PM by walleting.services

***Note: We had some unexpected downtime yesterday. Extractions hung at "Processing." This has now been fixed.

Bitcoin Core (BTCC) Added To Automated Forked Coin Extraction Tool:
https://dig.walleting.services

Now Auto-Digging: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BTX | BCX | BTF | BTW | BCI | BCA | BTCP | LBTC | BTP | BCL | BBC | GOD | BTCC

As we understand it, you should be able to extract BTCC from Bitcoin held during the 8/1/2017 snapshot.
Trading @ Cryptobridge  
Full info: https://forkdrop.io/bitcoin-core

We could still use some Merit to upgrade our bitcointalk account.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

Doing an AMA right now on r/Cryptocurrency if anyone wants to ask us any questions there:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8sverb/ama_walletingservices_experts_on_the_postbch_fork/

Talking about shady exchanges, core software of these forks, the nature of the BTCP-Zclassic relationship, etc.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:52:56 PM
Merited by viljy (1)

Bitcoin File (BIFI) Added To Automated Forked Coin Extraction Tool:

Now Auto-Digging: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BTX | BCX | BTF | BTW | BCI | BCA | BTCP | LBTC | BTP | BCL | BBC | GOD | BTCC

12/27/2017 snapshot.
Depositable & Trading @ Gate.io [Be careful of Gate.io - KYC may be required now]
Full info: https://forkdrop.io/bitcoin-file

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:55:53 PM
Merited by walleting.services (3)

Bitcoin File (BIFI) Added To Automated Forked Coin Extraction Tool:

12/27/2017 snapshot.
Depositable & Trading @ Gate.io [Be careful of Gate.io - KYC may be required now]
Full info: https://forkdrop.io/bitcoin-file

I gave you some merit a while ago when you asked but you ignored my PM and did not reciprocate. Merit goes both ways.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

I gave you some merit a while ago when you asked but you ignored my PM and did not reciprocate. Merit goes both ways.

Very sorry for not responding to your PM about reciprocal merit. We have merited your post asking for reciprocal merit partially to play the merit game and partially to highlight that like most reputation systems, merit can be easily gamed.

We're just in it for the profile pic.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

6/23/18 Update:

- BIFI extractions are coming fast and furious. Price is declining daily as expected.
- Haven't had any live clients attempt to extract BTCC yet. If you have your old 8/1/17 wallet that you extracted BCH from, that should contain BTCC if our math is correct.

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

6/23/18 Update:

- BIFI extractions are coming fast and furious. Price is declining daily as expected.
- Haven't had any live clients attempt to extract BTCC yet. If you have your old 8/1/17 wallet that you extracted BCH from, that should contain BTCC if our math is correct.

Where can BIFI or BTCC be sold? What is the timestamp date on BIFI?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

Where can BIFI or BTCC be sold? What is the timestamp date on BIFI?

According to https://forkdrop.io/bitcoin-file
BIFI: 12/27/17 snapshot
Depositable on Gate.io (watch out, they KYC now)

https://forkdrop.io/bitcoin-core
BTCC is depositable on Cryptobridge

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:16:29 PM
Merited by walleting.services (1)

Regarding Gate.io, is the KYC applicable to existing customers or the new ones as well? If the latter, any limits without verification?
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

Regarding Gate.io, is the KYC applicable to existing customers or the new ones as well? If the latter, any limits without verification?

We noticed lots of users complaining recently about doing many transactions with Gate.io without them requiring KYC, then all of the sudden Gate.io will freeze and withdrawal and absolutely demand KYC to process it. Their KYC is a crazy process involving both sending your government issued ID & 4 pictures of you making different hand gestures.

For BIFI, as far as we know, they are the only exchange. For SBTC & BCD there are other options, like BitPie wallet (usually get a lower price & less liquidity) or AEX-Global (high fees, less liquidity)

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

Neat Stuff. Tried claiming a few forks but unfortunately had no coins on them. When are you planning to add new forks like BTH? The coin is already tradable on a few infamous exchanges. I sort of found a bug while selecting the fork options. The selection is not highlighted as soon the tabs for 'Electrum Seed'/'WIF' resulting in the menu not be updated. Like even when I selected WIF format the place to put my private keys didn't show up.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:12:10 AM

Neat Stuff. Tried claiming a few forks but unfortunately had no coins on them. When are you planning to add new forks like BTH? The coin is already tradable on a few infamous exchanges. I sort of found a bug while selecting the fork options. The selection is not highlighted as soon the tabs for 'Electrum Seed'/'WIF' resulting in the menu not be updated. Like even when I selected WIF format the place to put my private keys didn't show up.

Not quite sure what you mean by this, but very interested about the problem you are experiencing. Can you please send us a screenshot? Feel free to email us: walleting.services@protonmail.com or post it here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: