Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Walleting.Services] AUTOMATIC Bitcoin Fork Claiming: BTG BCD BCX BTCP BIFI MBC  (Read 25966 times)
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 873

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

Bitcoin File (BIFI) Added To Automated Forked Coin Extraction Tool:
https://dig.walleting.services

Now Auto-Digging: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BTX | BCX | BTF | BTW | BCI | BCA | BTCP | LBTC | BTP | BCL | BBC | GOD | BTCC

12/27/2017 snapshot.
Depositable & Trading @ Gate.io [Be careful of Gate.io - KYC may be required now]
Full info: https://forkdrop.io/bitcoin-file

We could still use some Merit to upgrade our bitcointalk account.

What do you think about Bitcoin Pizza BPA? Also, what about these forks: BTH BICC BEC BTT WBTC BCS BTSQ?
Sent you a merit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
walleting.services (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 34

Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

What do you think about Bitcoin Pizza BPA? Also, what about these forks: BTH BICC BEC BTT WBTC BCS BTSQ?
Sent you a merit.

BPA did something strange when we set it up back there. We will have to revisit what the deal is.

BTH has some crazy things happen to the blockchain recently. They referenced "New BTH" and "Old BTH," but no changes to the GitHub.  We took it off the tool for now.

The others we haven't heard too much about.  If it is depositable & has a reasonable value we will certainly consider it.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

July 3rd 2018 Update:

- Working on getting Bitcoin Core (BTCC) back on the tool. Having issues creating a Clashic index.
- Still working on Monero forks, this one is much harder to do than originally thought.
- Still working on Bitcoin Candy & Litecoin Cash forks, also harder to do than we first considered.

The service is working well, we are seeing lots of different extractions every day. Please reach out via email walleting.services@protonmail.com if something doesn't work for you or if you have a non-standard wallet.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

July 6th 2018 Update:

- We have disabled BTG for the moment while we upgrade the node & rescan our index. ETA 24 hours to get it back up.
- All other coins are operational
- Working on Bitcoin Lambo, although the network seems wonky
- Working on Bitcoin Core (BTCC) although the Clashic index we are creating is going super slow.

juninhodecio

Activity: 268
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

Very nice service. Just used right now very easy

thanks
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:31:31 AM

Update for July 9th 2018:

- BTG re-enabled after we upgraded our node and re-indexed the tx data needed for extraction.

Very nice service. Just used right now very easy

thanks

Thank you for the kind words. If you want to help us on our quest to post a profile picture, send us some Merit

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

I have a suggestion If you could take in consideration.

I was looking for a service that could simply tell me the coins that I have and how much are they worth, and I came across this one: http://www.findmycoins.ninja/

If you could manage to do the thing where there is no need to type addresses, but only the seed, that would be awesome. That way, the user would know how much does he have and extract whatever he wants based on that.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
Merited by MadGamer (2)

I have a suggestion If you could take in consideration.

I was looking for a service that could simply tell me the coins that I have and how much are they worth, and I came across this one: http://www.findmycoins.ninja/

If you could manage to do the thing where there is no need to type addresses, but only the seed, that would be awesome. That way, the user would know how much does he have and extract whatever he wants based on that.

Thank you for the feedback.
We did look into building something like this, but it is harder than it seems on the surface. We tend to spend all our resources adding new forked coins and keeping the service working smoothly. Because we expect the fork market to decline over time, we are concentrating on only extraction at this time.

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

A new project called Revaloot is going to fork BTC and unlike the previous forks, it looks promising as It's not meant to be the same as bitcoin, it has a new concept, you may want to take a look.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

Been looking at the prices of the Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) and the Bitcoin X (BCX) on Forkdrop

The prices seem attractive however they seem misleading.

The BCD is only like $2 from the OkEX and Exrates exchange which actually allow deposits.

Same with BCX, there are only 2 exchanges that allow deposits and they have very little liquidity.

Is there any other more liquidate exchanges to actually sell these 2 coins or no?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

Been looking at the prices of the Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) and the Bitcoin X (BCX) on Forkdrop

The BCD is only like $2 from the OkEX and Exrates exchange which actually allow deposits.

Same with BCX, there are only 2 exchanges that allow deposits and they have very little liquidity.

Is there any other more liquidate exchanges to actually sell these 2 coins or no?

Welcome to the fork market. We've found that forkdrop is a great resource for finding where to sell each fork. Agree the prices on sites like Coinmarketcap can be misleading, as some exchanges started trading the futures but never opened up a deposit wallet.

BCD seems quite liquid on Gate.io, but they've recently started a shady KYC practice.

There also exist OTC sellers, places like r/bitcoinairdroptrades is a good place to start. As with all services, "Buyer beware" & DYOR.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:39:18 PM

Welcome to the fork market. We've found that forkdrop is a great resource for finding where to sell each fork. Agree the prices on sites like Coinmarketcap can be misleading, as some exchanges started trading the futures but never opened up a deposit wallet.

BCD seems quite liquid on Gate.io, but they've recently started a shady KYC practice.

There also exist OTC sellers, places like r/bitcoinairdroptrades is a good place to start. As with all services, "Buyer beware" & DYOR.

Yes its unfortunate that the only forked coin worth selling now is Bitcoin Cash which most of us sold already.

Bitcoin Gold would of been a great sell at $400 but most of us were hoping for it to go to $1000. Now at $30 its looking pretty weak.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Yes its unfortunate that the only forked coin worth selling now is Bitcoin Cash which most of us sold already.

Bitcoin Gold would of been a great sell at $400 but most of us were hoping for it to go to $1000. Now at $30 its looking pretty weak.

This is how we thought it would go. Back in the "$300 BTG days" we figured that this wouldn't last, and that many would want to liquidate for more bitcoin. When SBTC & BCD came along, we expanded the automated system thinking the same. Imagine our shock when BCX showed up and you could get early-BTG prices for it.

It was all too good to be true, these projects don't seem to add much value in our eyes.  Now we are seeing some of these lesser chains die off completely. If we had to guess, the decline will continue from here.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 873

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

Bitcoin God is added to Bitpie.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:24:37 AM

We see the increase in GOD extractions recently.

Not much else to report at this time, slow going for the fork market.

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:44:48 AM

Is there any exchange this crap fork (GOD) can be sold?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:30:57 AM

Is there any exchange this crap fork (GOD) can be sold?

Last we heard best bet was OTC trading.  r/bitcoinairdroptrades has done a reasonable volume of business. As with all services, DYOR.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1241

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:05:00 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 05:52:12 AM by BayAreaCoins

Sent a PM in your inbox here.

Thank you and sorry.

(We have taken down our digger and are point traffic at y'all.  I lost my last account though.  Ops)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1241

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:05:17 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 05:51:24 AM by BayAreaCoins

Having problems putting an address in our affiliate dashboard as well.

"Woops!
Sorry, we couldn't update your receiving address for Bitcoin Gold! Please try again in a few minutes."

I'm trying to update my BTG address to :  GL4UXcidPyWVYpM7ZtqH5gxhu4EUg4Q5QE

My address is: https://dig.walleting.services/#/aff/tD85ZXxD1l0tUkKpsA1b

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

Having problems putting an address in our affiliate dashboard as well.

"Woops!
Sorry, we couldn't update your receiving address for Bitcoin Gold! Please try again in a few minutes."

I'm trying to update my BTG address to :  GL4UXcidPyWVYpM7ZtqH5gxhu4EUg4Q5QE

My address is: https://dig.walleting.services/#/aff/tD85ZXxD1l0tUkKpsA1b
Sent a PM in your inbox here.

Thank you and sorry.

(We have taken down our digger and are point traffic at y'all.  I lost my last account though.  Ops)
So does this service no longer function properly?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: