Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:44:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hire a troll... Id troll anybody  (Read 5449 times)
MangoJ

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

BTCRaven.com Escrow & Advertising

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 07:51:01 PM

These days the media portrays anyone that insults and is just a horrible person online as a "troll". Seriously is annoying when that happens, trolling is usually to annoy someone or maybe upset them, some kind of emotional response, without being detected. Posting a comment for a shitty music video like "Your music is shit" is not trolling, neither is posting "Trololololo".

I agree about saying you think music is shit.
But "Trolololol" is totally trollish.  ha ha
Maybe at the end when you're revealing it was a troll, maybe, but trolling is about people thinking you're a serious person just like they are.

You believe trolling only counts as trolling if you reveal it was a troll, and even then only "maybe"?
I suspect you are trolling, because that logic is.. sad.

Trolling is not about people thinking you're serious.
It takes many forms.
You cold be genuinely serious, you could be faking it, or you could merely be harassing someone with mindless insults.
Most people agree that trolling requires the element of "many unwanted comments" in a thread.

Automated Escrow  For instant BTC transactions without waiting for a 3rd party.  http://BTCRaven.com
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 10:01:58 PM

These days the media portrays anyone that insults and is just a horrible person online as a "troll". Seriously is annoying when that happens, trolling is usually to annoy someone or maybe upset them, some kind of emotional response, without being detected. Posting a comment for a shitty music video like "Your music is shit" is not trolling, neither is posting "Trololololo".

Maybe at the end when you're revealing it was a troll, maybe, but trolling is about people thinking you're a serious person just like they are.
Most people agree that trolling requires the element of "many unwanted comments" in a thread.

That is called spam.  Wink
MangoJ

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 10:13:18 PM

That is called spam.  Wink

True!   Cheesy
What would you define trolling as?

Automated Escrow  For instant BTC transactions without waiting for a 3rd party.  http://BTCRaven.com
juca

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 10:24:59 PM

The professional troll is the one that puts you down, makes you look miserable, but at the same time, pose as the "good guy", so he is never banned or whatever. Usually persons in a situation of power, such as forum mods and IRC ops have a good position to unleash their troll side, although the real professional troll is the one that doesn't rely in such positions.

I do not see this thread in a good anyway. OP wants to get paid to insult people, etc. This is not a healthy activity. Although people is taken this as joke, it is not. I just hate trolls, they are miserable.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 11:26:52 PM

What I'm wondering is why we can't troll someone ourselves, do you have some sort of special skill or something?  Yes, we can disguise ourselves to be someone else too.
MangoJ

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 12:27:53 AM

The professional troll is the one that puts you down, makes you look miserable, but at the same time, pose as the "good guy", so he is never banned or whatever. Usually persons in a situation of power, such as forum mods and IRC ops have a good position to unleash their troll side, although the real professional troll is the one that doesn't rely in such positions.

I do not see this thread in a good anyway. OP wants to get paid to insult people, etc. This is not a healthy activity. Although people is taken this as joke, it is not. I just hate trolls, they are miserable.

Perhaps trolls are miserable power tripping individuals with an inferiority complex or a deficit of life accomplishments and this helps them feel good to put others down.  Having said that I feel sorry for trolls but I only hate them when they attack me personally.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:13:04 AM

This guy is a shitty troll.  When I troll people, they don't even realize they're being trolled.

juca

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:34:27 AM

Perhaps trolls are miserable power tripping individuals with an inferiority complex or a deficit of life accomplishments and this helps them feel good to put others down.  Having said that I feel sorry for trolls but I only hate them when they attack me personally.
totally true, although i don't like to see them trolling the others also, not just me.
tkbx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:21:04 AM

Just make offers, IDK How much...

You dont even have to tell me what to say, just give me a category/subject of what to talk about.
I Will talk about anything!

There's this guy named ironcross360, I'd like to see him trolled.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 02:38:27 AM

You dont even have to tell me what to say, just give me a category/subject of what to talk about.

He did troll himself, this thread led to him being banned, for now at least.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
MangoJ

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 03:32:08 AM

He does not appear to be banned to me.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 03:39:54 AM

Look harder I guess?

MangoJ

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 04:25:47 AM

Look harder I guess?

Nothing on his profile says "banned" or "deactivated".
I suppose you being a Moderator gives you x-ray vision?  Grin
(Which is to suppose that you have an "account status" indicator you see that the little people cannot?)

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 05:05:02 AM

There's nothing in the profile to see if someone is banned or not.

I know he's banned because I put the request in, and most bans are semi public in the staff forum.

MangoJ

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 05:59:25 AM

I know he's banned because I put the request in, and most bans are semi public in the staff forum.

Good call.  It couldn't be more obvious that he was marked for death with his whole nazi theme.
I guess you telling me to look harder wasn't much help though.  ha ha.
Unless I can go to the staff room and raid the employee fridge?  Wink

Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 09:26:40 AM

This is... not brilliant, if I may.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 10:41:40 AM

Well played. I believe this makes you the winner of this thread.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:39:31 PM

Look harder I guess?

Nothing on his profile says "banned" or "deactivated".
I suppose you being a Moderator gives you x-ray vision?  Grin
(Which is to suppose that you have an "account status" indicator you see that the little people cannot?)

He showed back up again as Ironcross3602 to talk about how he was banned. You can also look at his post history, he was posting about 100 times a day and now he has not been active since June 29th.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:11:06 AM

This is hilarious, and now you have a place to register and really go Pro !!

www.trollsforhire.com

See the full thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741811.0

Hi All,

Now you can pre -register at www.trollsforhire.com

We're building the real site in the background and think of it as Elance for Trolls.

People and organisations have always used people to push their barrow for or against another political party or brand etc.

Please register your details, tell us your interest groups and what your charging regime would be

Best,

Mr T

Online only?
Would you make a phone call and leave angry messages to someone at their workplace?
Would you talk live to the person? perhaps call a bunch of times?

Just curious what this is. 
I love everyone Wink
Of course I would do that too...

Okay, bro you're new. I have to tell you the rules of Twitch (Owner of Interwebs).
1) Kiss my boots.
2) After you kiss my boots, tell my why you did so.
3) Bow to Twitch.
4) Send me a video of you slamming your body on bare, cold, solid, and freezing ice.

After that, I'll upload it to YouTube and get your trolling career started. You have to obey these rules. I'm going easier on you this time, but the next time: Interwebs ban.
----
Ok ill have a black guy make a video of that.
noveltysupply

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:28:38 AM

How many twitter followers do you have?  Is this a one time deal or are you looking for extended service?

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: