Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange  (Read 23718 times)
Mattia92

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:39:34 PM

There are many active lending platforms, how will you be better? What's your strenght?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:46:44 PM

Licensed and operational lending platform on the Blockchain, it will be interesting project, i see 3% of the total token distribution for bounties. Do you have bounty thread for this project. If you do i will participate in bounty campaign.
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:49:55 PM

Very clear and concise graphics, very detailed and easy to follow. nice job Cheesy I'll be watching closely to see your progress.
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

I believe one of the added value of this lending platform project is the "licensed" of Singapore Monetary Authority. This will attract investors to join the project. This could be a promising project, as you see bounty hunters are waiting for your bounty campaign thread live.  Wink

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:26:44 PM

Another Lending Platform on a Blockchain. What are your plus factor that makes your company different from the other Lending Company using Blockchain? Your competitors is just around the corner and what strategy would your team do to be more competitive in the world of lending.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:40:29 PM

NEWS UPDATE

Bitcoin Criptomonedas reviews Genie ICO in Spanish.

https://youtu.be/igHJIo7_Gi4

Whitepaper (Spanish):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RXf49QMT8eiN4yXv2I-l3L9Fw53JQv6e/view

More exciting news to come Cheesy

Best regards,
Brian, community manager.

kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:02:40 AM

Can you differentiate your Lending program among many other lending program in the business industry. Well, number 1 is you're into Blockchain platform, what are the other things that can make your company move forward.

jaxrpc

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:41:50 AM

Your lead developer is a JavaScript, php, database framework, data structure expert?
And she is leading a blockchain project...... interesting.

Hopefully this is not a let's get some names,do a ico and retire project.
Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:55:34 AM

Hi, this is Akshay Mehra, CEO,

Let me address this question, because I have grappled with this, as I was developing the Crowd Genie platform.

Here is what we are aiming to do:
We are building an asset exchange built on blockchain, that improves the access to reasonably priced capital for borrowers.

To build this exchange, there are 3 components:
1. Customer passport for KYC/ due diligence
2. Lending analytics engine that can assess borrowers, and price loans correctly
3. Asset exchange that allows lenders to trade fractions of their holdings.

Besides this, the platform needs to be regulated, because this is a licensed activity in almost all key geographies (here's a video I've made on why this is important, and what protections a license provides:http://bit.ly/2kDtSpL).

Why is this unique? We are unique because:
1. We are the only ones who are bringing all the 3 components together - there are others who do 1 or 2 components, but not all 3
2. We are already licensed, so unlike a lot of other ICOs - we know we can execute. If one just has the technology, but not the license, it cannot work.
3. We already know how to execute component #1 and #2, that's our business. So, we can already deliver 2 out of 3 components out of the box

So, as you see, none of the above talks about just being on blockchain - that is not enough (which is what you imply, and I agree with!). We need to have a strong business model and case on why we are running the token sale.

Hope this helps! And thanks for the question. 
Akshay

Can you differentiate your Lending program among many other lending program in the business industry. Well, number 1 is you're into Blockchain platform, what are the other things that can make your company move forward.

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:02:27 AM

This is Akshay Mehra, CEO

This isn't to get some names - if it was I would have probably gotten someone high profile, who does nothing but give a name!

The perception is that ethereum/ solidity is some arcane language, that requires deep coding. Actually, the original intent was to make tokens/ DAO simple to execute. Somewhere along the way people got sucked into the hype. Solidity is built on javascript (and C++/Python) - so if one knows javascript, it is actually easier to code in Solidity (again that was the original intent).

So, our lead designer has javascript experience - is a masters in comp. sci and has built crypto projects in the past.

Your lead developer is a JavaScript, php, database framework, data structure expert?

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:35:00 PM

Hi Dev,
Are you focused only on the Asian market? Are there any plans to enter other countries, if so, which ones?
Thanks.
Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

we are currently looking at Asian/ ANZ region, and evaluating their licensing and regulator frameworks. So it would be premature to share any specific country names.
Hi Dev,
Are you focused only on the Asian market? Are there any plans to enter other countries, if so, which ones?
Thanks.

jaxrpc

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:21:37 PM

This is Akshay Mehra, CEO

This isn't to get some names - if it was I would have probably gotten someone high profile, who does nothing but give a name!

The perception is that ethereum/ solidity is some arcane language, that requires deep coding. Actually, the original intent was to make tokens/ DAO simple to execute. Somewhere along the way people got sucked into the hype. Solidity is built on javascript (and C++/Python) - so if one knows javascript, it is actually easier to code in Solidity (again that was the original intent).

So, our lead designer has javascript experience - is a masters in comp. sci and has built crypto projects in the past.

why not mention it in your lead developer's profile write up? It will be beneficial for your ico.
Where can we view her portfolio and professional resume? What kind of cryptocurrency projects she has previously worked on? Anywhere we can view her thesis or her masters was purely coursework which is pretty meh....? There are too many scams ico around who simply does not have the ability to deliver anything even with PHDs.  Not implying that your ico is a scam.

I just want to be sure that I am not investing in a token that cannot deliver.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:44:58 PM

Let me address this question, because I have grappled with this, as I was developing the Crowd Genie platform.

We are building an asset exchange built on blockchain, that improves the access to reasonably priced capital for borrowers.

2. Lending analytics engine that can assess borrowers, and price loans correctly

Besides this, the platform needs to be regulated, because this is a licensed activity in almost all key geographies (here's a video I've made on why this is important, and what protections a license provides:http://bit.ly/2kDtSpL).

1. We are the only ones who are bringing all the 3 components together - there are others who do 1 or 2 components, but not all 3
2. We are already licensed, so unlike a lot of other ICOs - we know we can execute. If one just has the technology, but not the license, it cannot work.
3. We already know how to execute component #1 and #2, that's our business. So, we can already deliver 2 out of 3 components out of the box

So, as you see, none of the above talks about just being on blockchain - that is not enough (which is what you imply, and I agree with!). We need to have a strong business model and case on why we are running the token sale.

Akshay

that is such a good thing to read. I just hope you are not irritated with these people questioning the integrity of your company. Well, anyway. i really like the fact that you and your company are already have the lincense to operate not like any other ICO who just appear in the business claiming they are legit. You don't need to have a strong business and a case while running the sale, Why? Simply because you already build a strong business to run the token sale. What more can you ask for?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

Thank you!

Akshay

that is such a good thing to read. I just hope you are not irritated with these people questioning the integrity of your company. Well, anyway. i really like the fact that you and your company are already have the lincense to operate not like any other ICO who just appear in the business claiming they are legit. You don't need to have a strong business and a case while running the sale, Why? Simply because you already build a strong business to run the token sale. What more can you ask for?

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:42:56 AM

GenieICO is spreading!

Amok! reviews Genie ICO in Polish to his 153k subscribers!

https://youtu.be/Eeah-DGX1fs

And ...

India's YouTube influencer, Global Rashid reviews Genie ICO in Hindi to his 39k subscribers!

https://youtu.be/_DO8Y7KdeIY

Thank you Amok and Global Rashid review for taking the time to spread the words  Smiley

Best regards,
Brian Li, community manager.

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:50:03 AM

That's a great project.
I wish i like to take a part of your bounty programme. I want to promote your project on YouTube.
If you want to do this tell me.

Hello Rabby637,

We don't have any bounty right now, however you can work with us in regarding the Youtube promo -- just send us an email at marketing@crowd-genie.com and we can work something out.

Best regards,

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:03:40 PM

News Update:

Exciting news! We've started a channel for our supporters based in India  Grin

Please feel free to invite your friends over.

https://t.me/genieicoindia

See you in the telegram chat.

Best regards,

kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

Do you already have social media campaign? Where you can promote or advertise company to gain more investors.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:07:40 PM

This is a great project indeed. CGCoin licensed lending platform is really making its move to the market. I hope I can be take part to make this project more known to others. Moreover, I'm looking forward to your coming bounty campaigns.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: