Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 07:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange  (Read 23726 times)
VladKem

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

Crowd Genie is a credible peer-to-peer network that unites borrowers (who are SMEs) in Singapore and lenders. Crowd Genie is one of the few licensed platforms in Singapore. In March 2017, the currency board of Singapore was granted a license "Dealing in securities."
Madlen

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

the company is working on building a "digital passport", which checked the information for each individual person and assets. This is the gateway to the Crowd Genie blockchain platform. Once this passport is built, and verified in the block chain, it can not be changed anonymously and can be easily verified. This allows people to easily deal with security by providing regulators with compliance.
Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

Indeed
Crowd Genie is a credible peer-to-peer network that unites borrowers (who are SMEs) in Singapore and lenders. Crowd Genie is one of the few licensed platforms in Singapore. In March 2017, the currency board of Singapore was granted a license "Dealing in securities."

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

We are targeting mid-March.
When will the token be on exchanges?

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

We have already been accepted by one of the Top 5 exchanges Smiley We won't be able to share the name at this stage, but it is an Asia-based exchange.
Where is the exchange to be listed?only?

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

Thank you. We have already gone past the stage that we can start the development of the ecosystem.
 Smiley
I hope you will get the needed funds and start developing the planned ecosystem.

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

Thanks!
Amazing plan! Crowd Genie indeed has a lot of experience!

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

Hi - our 25% airdrop ends on 31st - 4 days left - make sure you purchase tokens before that. You get 50% bonus + 25% airdrop if you do so before 31st!!

And remember 5% referral bonus that you can use to share with your network.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

Oh wow I didn't know there is also a 255 airdrop if we buy CGCOINS! That's a pretty amazing package. I am trying to gather the one eth for the minimum purchase at least and I made  comprehensive overview video as well. My Hubby made 2 yesterday so I made one also as I noticed this has been a hidden GEM and not much noticed by Youtubers yet. I have had great success in buying tokens from Singapore based businesses, so am most probably gonna get into this before the end of the Pre ICO. BTW I would love you guys to get in touch with COSS.IO EXCHANGE. They are also based in Singapore and maybe you can go and meet RUNE EVENSEN OF COSS Face to face as well. Would love to see CROWDGENIE ON COSS! Maybe along with a trade promo there as well. I trade all day on COSS.  Grin

Here is my video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXh5uEhsVMk  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Cirillo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

Good day!
Can you please kindly advice abt your license? Is it so unique?
What is your average sum of borrowing for the 18 months you've in business or it's just a demo-platform?

There are some more projects that also tell "PolicyPal is an Monetary of Singapore (MAS) Licensed Insurance Broker and Exempted Financial Advisor that enables... We are also Singapore's first and only graduate from the MAS fintech regulatory sandbox" (PolicePal Network).

Indeed
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

Oh wow I didn't know there is also a 255 airdrop if we buy CGCOINS! That's a pretty amazing package. I am trying to gather the one eth for the minimum purchase at least and I made  comprehensive overview video as well. My Hubby made 2 yesterday so I made one also as I noticed this has been a hidden GEM and not much noticed by Youtubers yet. I have had great success in buying tokens from Singapore based businesses, so am most probably gonna get into this before the end of the Pre ICO. BTW I would love you guys to get in touch with COSS.IO EXCHANGE. They are also based in Singapore and maybe you can go and meet RUNE EVENSEN OF COSS Face to face as well. Would love to see CROWDGENIE ON COSS! Maybe along with a trade promo there as well. I trade all day on COSS.  Grin

I second the motion here. COSS would be a nice partner-exchange for you guys too. It has smaller volumes compared to other exchanges but it's a good place to start too.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

Expanding our technology team

Ruchali Dodderi joins Genie ICO’s Advisory board

As our ICO (www.genieico.net) progresses well, I am also starting to look ahead on putting the pieces together to bring our vision of Asset exchange to life, and start early to embed blockchain in our lending platform.

In this regard, I am very pleased to have Ruchali Dodderi join our Advisory Board (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruchali-dodderi-ab148814/).

Ruchali has held senior CTO-level positions across companies, she has worked across a range of companies from Accenture, EMC, Infosys, Wipro. She was Wipro’s CTO for their Integrated Solutions group. And is currently, working as the Technology lead for Antelope.club that is into Internet of Things (IoT), AI and Blockchain.

As can be seen from her profile, she comes with a lot of experience in building scalable technologies; knowledge across a wide breadth of technologies; and distributed platforms. All things that will be valuable for us going forward.

I spoke to Ruchali through a common connection, and he said, Ruchali is a true techie, who will still roll up her sleeves and get into the code. And when Ruchali and I spoke, she said she still codes at Hackathons and Blockchain events, and is probably the most experienced person at those Hackathons among a sea of 20-year olds Smiley This mindset itself makes her quite unique.

As a person she is very humble, and open to new challenges, and it is this balance between a strong skillset, and the right mindset, that makes me very happy to invite Ruchali to our Advisory Board.

https://medium.com/@genieico/adding-to-our-technology-team-2a4879343e2
Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

Thank you - interesting. Let us explore this.

I second the motion here. COSS would be a nice partner-exchange for you guys too. It has smaller volumes compared to other exchanges but it's a good place to start too.

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

There are only 5-6 licensed crowdfunding platforms in Singapore. In Jan 2017, there were 10-15 platforms before the license came in; now all have shutdown besides the 5-6 in operation.
Good day!
Can you please kindly advice abt your license? Is it so unique?
What is your average sum of borrowing for the 18 months you've in business or it's just a demo-platform?

There are some more projects that also tell "PolicyPal is an Monetary of Singapore (MAS) Licensed Insurance Broker and Exempted Financial Advisor that enables... We are also Singapore's first and only graduate from the MAS fintech regulatory sandbox" (PolicePal Network).

Indeed

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

Daily reminder  Smiley

Hi - our 25% airdrop ends on 31st - 4 days left - make sure you purchase tokens before that. You get 50% bonus + 25% airdrop if you do so before 31st!!

And remember 5% referral bonus that you can use to share with your network.

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

Indeed

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

Thanks - we have been a bit slow of late. We reached $1.8M already; and we think we should be comfortably ahead of our soft cap by the end of the public sale
Heeey for the last's week's Genie have, very low updating, and it's
worries me. I think this project will have a big succes, very pontential.
I have one question's, someone know when end crowdsale?
For Pre-sale raised  $ 1,400,000. 1-2 days more and they collected Soft-cap.

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

Expanding our technology team

Ruchali Dodderi joins Genie ICO’s Advisory board

As our ICO (www.genieico.net) progresses well, I am also starting to look ahead on putting the pieces together to bring our vision of Asset exchange to life, and start early to embed blockchain in our lending platform.

In this regard, I am very pleased to have Ruchali Dodderi join our Advisory Board (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruchali-dodderi-ab148814/).

Ruchali has held senior CTO-level positions across companies, she has worked across a range of companies from Accenture, EMC, Infosys, Wipro. She was Wipro’s CTO for their Integrated Solutions group. And is currently, working as the Technology lead for Antelope.club that is into Internet of Things (IoT), AI and Blockchain.

As can be seen from her profile, she comes with a lot of experience in building scalable technologies; knowledge across a wide breadth of technologies; and distributed platforms. All things that will be valuable for us going forward.

I spoke to Ruchali through a common connection, and he said, Ruchali is a true techie, who will still roll up her sleeves and get into the code. And when Ruchali and I spoke, she said she still codes at Hackathons and Blockchain events, and is probably the most experienced person at those Hackathons among a sea of 20-year olds Smiley This mindset itself makes her quite unique.

As a person she is very humble, and open to new challenges, and it is this balance between a strong skillset, and the right mindset, that makes me very happy to invite Ruchali to our Advisory Board.

https://medium.com/@genieico/adding-to-our-technology-team-2a4879343e2

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:03:52 AM

The pre-sale and airdrop close in about 39 hours from now. From our experience in the last airdrop, a lot of people had issues getting their transfers confirmed before the deadline, due to blockchain congestion. Make sure you keep that in mind as you plan your transfer. After the deadline the system will automatically switch to Public sale bonus of 25%.

Genie-Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:07:51 AM

As mentioned, the pre-sale gets over in about a day. Make sure to use the 5% referral to encourage people in your network to purchase the tokens!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: