Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SALPay TOKENS: Making Payroll and Remittances cheaper, safer, faster  (Read 2994 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

Shouldn't be the salpays already be listed on qrypots? Am I blind, I can't find the trading pair?

Based on the last newsletter, the listing has been postponed and re-scheduled this coming february 5, 2018. few days delay due to additional security measures for all japan based and regulated exchange.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

Based on the last newsletter, the listing has been postponed and re-scheduled this coming february 5, 2018.
Any updates now about the exchanges that salpay get list , its February 5 , 2018 now  Angry
Also i hope that Salpay will ask a request to get list too in coinmarketcap once they get list on exchanges. Cheesy
xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

Based on the last newsletter, the listing has been postponed and re-scheduled this coming february 5, 2018.
Any updates now about the exchanges that salpay get list , its February 5 , 2018 now  Angry
Also i hope that Salpay will ask a request to get list too in coinmarketcap once they get list on exchanges. Cheesy

Already listed, but you can't deposit the tokens when I see right?! its only possible for the following coins/ tokens:

ETH
BTC
ETC
LTC
REP
DASH
XEM
XMR
XRP
ZEC

Isn't there a way to transfer the salpay tokens from mew to qryptos?
xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

Already listed, but you can't deposit the tokens when I see right?! its only possible for the following coins/ tokens:

ETH
BTC
ETC
LTC
REP
DASH
XEM
XMR
XRP
ZEC

Isn't there a way to transfer the salpay tokens from mew to qryptos?

RE-TRY:
Anyone here with the same issue?
alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

SALPay is an existing fintech solution helping hundreds of companies pay thousands of employees every month with its free payroll and e-wallet solution.
BearClawRawrrr

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:02:37 AM

i like the team uses 8 pages of real estate on their white paper on "important notice" .... everyone should check it out Tongue
neng_gelis

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

hello sir, i can't open qryptos because to hard this website, i think you can add to other exchange like kucoin or binance. maybe people more interest trading there

Jannn

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:14:54 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 02:00:06 AM by Jannn

i think you can add to other exchange like kucoin or binance. maybe people more interest trading there
I think they are not active anymore after their accumulated  money from investor and their gone , until now theirs no update about the project even their support is not active on this forum WTF
Sirenny

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

The idea SALPay TOKENS is interesting.  Tell me please.  Also, what happens to tokens when doesn't hit the cap?   Thank.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

I'm also interested in information about any updates and news. When does the token go to the exchange? Is it already known?

LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

I'm also interested in information about any updates and news. When does the token go to the exchange? Is it already known?

Im still waiting for an exchange as well. But until now no new updates.
And its alarming that SAL is like almost dead in qryptos. With a very low volume, very low buy orders with a price of 300 or 400 sats buy order the last time i checked 
cokirix

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

After reading the whitepaper of the project, I saw a good future. So I also hope that the project will go smoothly until ICO is completed.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

Im still waiting for an exchange as well. But until now no new updates.
And its alarming that SAL is like almost dead in qryptos. With a very low volume, very low buy orders with a price of 300 or 400 sats buy order the last time i checked 
Yesterday, purely by accident, I saw that SAL is traded on IDEX. Before that, I did not know about it

Jannn

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

Yesterday, purely by accident, I saw that SAL is traded on IDEX. Before that, I did not know about it
Most of Ethereum token (ERC20 token) is traded in IDEX so i didnt shock that SAL is also traded their ,
By the way this project is still alive? Developers of this project didnt make any update  Angry
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

Most of Ethereum token (ERC20 token) is traded in IDEX so i didnt shock that SAL is also traded their ,
By the way this project is still alive? Developers of this project didnt make any update  Angry
I just check this salpay ico that until now no updates from the team. They didnt make to lists this coin even in any popular exchange.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

Yes, after completion of the ICO, they gave updates on their progress but more than 1 month till now, they didn't update the community about their progress. Many small projects are doing the same thing after raising the money they won't bother community and listing the coin in the exchanges.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

Yes, after completion of the ICO, they gave updates on their progress but more than 1 month till now, they didn't update the community about their progress. Many small projects are doing the same thing after raising the money they won't bother community and listing the coin in the exchanges.

I am still holding the SALPAY tokens i got from the bounty and i made a big mistake holding this one since this project is good as dead without developer communications. before they are sending newsletter on regular basis right now everything stop.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

i think you can add to other exchange like kucoin or binance. maybe people more interest trading there
I think they are not active anymore after their accumulated  money from investor and their gone , until now theirs no update about the project even their support is not active on this forum WTF
This salpay tokens are just quite no updates no development on this project. Well, once they lists salpay in the good and demand exhanges it can make bigger.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

Hi,admin! Why don't you place tokens on HitBTC or Yobit? These exchanges are much more accessible than Binance or Bittrex. Many ICO have raised less than $ 6 million and are present on HitBTC. On Qryptos and IDEX very small trades.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

Hi,admin! Why don't you place tokens on HitBTC or Yobit? These exchanges are much more accessible than Binance or Bittrex. Many ICO have raised less than $ 6 million and are present on HitBTC. On Qryptos and IDEX very small trades.
They should make a time to lists salpay token in the exchange at least hitbtc. As been said this project could makes payroll system safer and faster but it seems no updates anymore from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: