Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to prepare for your death?  (Read 1979 times)
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:24:24 AM

I am thinking how to prepare for death and passing assets to others.

I have a number of bank accounts, physical commodities and of course alt coins.

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers
Write your advance directive if you wish to organize all your assets to respective people. This is intended to make the person have freedom to choose or allocate his or her properties.
An attorney should do the job.
Death was inevitable yet before it happens we have to be prepared first.  Death is costly and burial were very expensive.  That is why we must be insured first so that when death comes,  we have something left for our loved ones and they won't worry about the expense on our burial

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Aming amirudin

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:59:27 AM

death something definite for animate beings. the first thing I do is do good and charity prepare inheritance for the family that I leave behind
aldrinjhoy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:02:40 AM

Death is one of the greatest things in life. Because death is unevitable. You cannot predict death. Simply preparing by spiritually. Of course if you have preserve wealth. Do some will for your loveones.
Kompodd

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:17:37 AM

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers

since I'm young, I'm not going to die yet) and I do not want to prepare for this either) how will it be)) it is necessary to think about good things) and not about death))  everyone has their own destiny, and one should not prepare for this

Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:01 AM

How to prepare for our death? Nobody in this earth knows if when will be our time, so for me the best First way to prepare our self from death is to repent our sins, asks for forgiveness and accept Jesus Christ as our savior. And secondly, Prepare yourself of course. Thirdly, Secure your family as well, and lastly for those who are wealthy prepare for a will of testament.  
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:05:44 AM

If you care about your bank acconts and only material things, visit a notary and discuss this matter with him. I'd better fill with love the hearts of my close people.
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:29:26 AM

as for me it's better to just live and enjoy every day...we don't know when we will die...it may be tomorrow and maybe in 40 years...and getting ready for death, we only call it...all the same about what you think the most - it happens - the energy in the universe acts in this way
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:34:10 AM

Well private key is essential you can pass it on trusted family members, but you cant be prepared for your death, no one does. I dont even able to be prepared on exams.  Grin

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:26:54 PM

Well private key is essential you can pass it on trusted family members, but you cant be prepared for your death, no one does. I dont even able to be prepared on exams.  Grin

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Goldhart

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:55:03 PM

Planning for your death is actually two things: what happens after you die, and what happens if you're ill and unable to handle decisions yourself. Let's start with taking care of what happens after you die, starting with your last will and testament..
OrcaTech

Activity: 557

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:07:12 PM

Firstly you need to live a decent life
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

To prepare for your death.. Settle your account first, bank credit, will and testament if you're rich, bought memorial plans  so that those will be left will not be burden in expenses in your interment. Settle any personal issues to all your family, relatives and friends so that you maybe peaceful and most important...assure your spiritual destination... That's the best of all.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:26:49 PM

Pay all debts and write a bequest if there is something to leave. Also you can choose yourself a coffin and order it if you think that your kids have a bad taste Smiley
ninjacrack

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:36:41 PM

Cheers

I think you will feel that if you are close to dying. So in that case you tell your trusted person everything you are hiding like money. So that it can be useful to other people and also to have money for your funeral.
bacardibacani

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:13:02 PM

Think of it as everyday, it could come. Have a beer, before you accept death
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:51:58 PM

You find someone you trust and make sure you share things with the person before hand

noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:45:34 PM

To prepare for your death, first, have different insurances that would alleviate the burden of the left love ones in preparing for your death rites. Then of course, invest in bitcoin and pass it on to your other family members as an ever-continuing investment.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
Cryptostalker59

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:50:51 PM

You know... someone wanted to sell me a life insurance.

I answered that the day I'll day must be sad for everyone....:-)
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:06:20 PM

You need life insurance if your death would be a financial blow to someone. Most parents need coverage to replace income or pay for services they provide for the family. You also need life insurance if you have debts that would fall on someone else.
And also Put your last wishes in writing and share them with loved ones. Podnos advises setting money aside in a savings account and naming a “payable on death” beneficiary — someone you trust to carry out the funeral arrangements.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
ducnh1022

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:32:35 AM

YOLO dude, you only live once attitude
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: