Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to prepare for your death?  (Read 1979 times)
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:44:38 AM

I am thinking how to prepare for death and passing assets to others.

I have a number of bank accounts, physical commodities and of course alt coins.

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers
I was prepare for my death through saving money for my burial.and ofcourse i prepare my self to die by giving my life to Jesus.by praising God,doing what he wanted me to do by his words in the bible.doing good to others,helping people so that they dont forget me when i die.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vasilevvalentin941

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:24:50 AM

нyжнo жить в cвoe yдoвoльcтвиe,a тaк жe paди cвoиx poдныx и близкиx,a тaкжe, нe дyмaть oб этoй мepзкoй вeщи кaк cмepть..чт знaчит пoдгoтoвитьcя...никтo нe знaeт кoгдa и пpи кaкиx oбcтoятeльcтвax yмpeт
AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:02:11 PM

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers

I will not prepare for this, I want to live and enjoy the day, but as death comes, it will come, but I will not prepare for it. especially at 23 years old Wink Wink

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:19:37 PM

Cheers

I will not prepare for this, I want to live and enjoy the day, but as death comes, it will come, but I will not prepare for it. especially at 23 years old Wink Wink
you are doing the right thing...we are made to live...if we came to die, we would immediately die...let's enjoy life and help others to enjoy it
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:49:14 AM

How to prepare ? We don't know the time of our death so how do we prepared for it . ? But if we know when , how do we die I guest we prepare for it like talking to our love ones .Beg for their forgiveness and say to them that we love them so much .
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:20:40 AM

Cheers
Life and death..we will be born but everyone is not excempted we must do good because we are still 
 alive life is too short and they say no one has ever know what life is after death

Indraw697052

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:41:11 AM

Death is sure to come and to prepare it, I do good and god rules to get a place in heaven
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:04:56 AM

I am a Muslim and I believe that one day death is come. Not only Muslim but also all religion's believed that any moment death is come.so we should prepared us for death. Every religions has some rules and we should must be follow this rules.I am Muslim so my preparation for death is my prayer in time to time purely.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:03:58 AM

No one knows where and when were gonna die. The one who created us whose the one knows when that gonna happen. That's why all I have to do is just enjoying every moment that I have right now and doing the best I can. Telling to the people around me how much I love them and appriciating every minute and seconds that Ive spend to them.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:46:55 AM

I will talk to my parents about how they will do about my funeral 😂😂😂 and also seriously I will hug them and say to them that I love them so much
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

in my religion not explained when death will come, and how we should prepare. which is taught is just how to do good to all living things. and live and die peacefully
minhnguyen

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:57:52 AM

go meet a lawer he will prepare for everything
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:40:12 AM

just settle everything not bout yourself but for your love ones ..
make sure even you are not living that your children will still have a good life a head will finish school and will eat everyday.. will have their house with their mother and have a good day ahead everyday.. preparing for that is not all about yourself it is the people around you and the  god you will meet after death..
Have an insurance plan so that your family whom you are about to leave will have something to use as they make anew start.also, make sure you already has a coffin and a place where your body will be burried.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:09:37 PM

Cheers

You can arrange your last will with your attorney, but when it comes to bitcoin or wallet account just say it to your husband/wife or to your children so that you are sure that your money can get and it will surely go to your family.

MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:20:00 PM

Cheers
Dont die so soon lad, There is a lot that yet not achieved in this crytoworld. Tell yourself you are going to be a part of it and it shall come to pass. On the assess pass to your wallet. we are coming up with a trusted platform that will deal with that put first we need to build the trust. Thank You
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:25:56 PM

How to prepare to our death.? On my opinion every day that we are alive dont obey god.. Always make or do a go0d things to other simply live without worries..and every thing in your worries  put your trust in god.
arielman

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:33:49 PM

It's hard to be prepared for death, especially when you are young and proud and you do not think about these aspects and you have the impression that this moment is so far but it's a good idea to prepare yourself for death since living your own life.

The most important thing is to trust God and pray for forgiveness of all your sins.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:38:49 PM

Well, preparing for death is difficult,  especially if you don't know when your going to die. In that case, one should prepare everyday for death. When you close your eyes at night, you should consider yourself as dead.
    No one knows what death is like, but I would imagined it to be the cessation of life. Darkness, no sound, nor movement, like being stuck in a suspended animation. No thoughts, just emptiness of the void. Live everyday as if it is your last, and cherish what little life you have, if you value it.
 Study Buddhism manuscripts,  as well as Egyptian, because they seem to have a pretty good layout on what happens after you die, but for those of you who value your life, don't dwell on death, and focus on life. Death is inevitable, so if your going to die soon, start researching and preparing, becuase you can't take your cryptocoins with you.

Tsunetomo Yamamoto:

"Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily. Every day when one’s body and mind are at peace, one should meditate upon being ripped apart by arrows, rifles, spears and swords, being carried away by surging waves, being thrown into the midst of a great fire, being struck by lightning, being shaken to death by a great earthquake, falling from thousand-foot cliffs, dying of disease or committing seppuku at the death of one’s master. And every day without fail one should consider himself as dead"

Death is not the end, but only the beginning...

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:30:51 PM

Cheers
Why you are thinking with your death? Simply, give your accounts to your relatives or love one's. Inform them also the private key of your digital wallet. You can put also to your bank accounts your beneficiary. At the end, we will not know if they will get your savings. To make sure that you will know that they are fine even without you, just shape their attitudes and push them to study hard because no matter how rich you are, you can't bring it in the next lives. Education is better than money.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
thelastone

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

no one knows when and where we die .. let alone for the preparation, thinking it alone is terrible.
so my question is, where and where we are after death.
and what we will leave behind, maybe my opinion that I left behind is just a name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: