Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:09:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to prepare for your death?  (Read 1981 times)
Orna

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:02:10 PM

At first you must let know your family about your all savings and properties. Because as they're going to have all this in future after your death.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:12:36 PM

No one really knows when the day they will die but preparing for it isn’t bad. It is actually more practical than just sitting around waiting for it. First, save up money. Put it in the bank or somewhere you know is safe. Second, get a life plan. It is where you can pay for your funeral and also the place you’ll be put to rest on a monthly basis, or depending on your desired and negotiated timeframe. Atleast you won’t give the burden of paying your funeral to your loves ones. And then finally once you got your life plan, it’s time to enjoy your life. Live life to the fullest but still be a good person.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:44:48 PM

Make a will. Pay off all debts. Give the kids your mnemonic passwords to your Bitcoins. LOL! Grin
iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:27:28 AM

i think by using ensurance and save more money just incase of accident or emergency
redflagtm

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:48:00 AM

Assets should be left to the person who deserved it.And best of all a competition,so people who need your assets are not just acquired them,and thus making something good.
din18

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:54:18 AM

I prepare death to become help people who need,to be good people ,share everything about how good life
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:03:48 AM

O my god Cheesy
You are thinking about your asset.
I thought about heaven or hell.
My idea,  may be you can put all notes lf your asset in the bank. Then you need to put your heir's name.
But don't forget,  all the importan thing above all those things,
It's about how was your life.  Then prepare your self meet your god.

marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:10:50 AM

Make a plan of death preparation with your family and friends. When it comes to dying, it is likely that you will realize that almost all related processes (eg cemeteries) will be out of your control. we can not know exactly when or where we will die. However, there are several steps that can be taken as part of the planning.
For example, if you are in a coma, think about how long you want to stay alive with the help of medical devices. think about whether you want to die at home or as long as possible stay in hospital.
When you first discuss this with the people you care about, surely there will be feelings of discomfort. however, this kind of conversation can really help you and your loved ones in case of unexpected happenings and you can not express your desires at that time. this kind of discussion has the potential to help reduce your anxiety about death.

PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:49:50 AM

I am thinking how to prepare for death and passing assets to others.

I have a number of bank accounts, physical commodities and of course alt coins.

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers
my though about this is you must teach your family or one of them how this crypto world happens so that there is no need to them to hardly understand if you are gone and a while ago they can use your money from your all accounts
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:44:58 PM

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers

This topic is a little bit difficult since we all know that most of us are afraid of death because we really don't know what will happen in the after-life. For me, in order for us to prepare for our death is to become a person who will always give their best to every people they meet. Treat them well and always think about positive things and be serious sometimes. Don't also eat too much so you can prevent yourself from being sick. Be the real you so when you are feeling dying, you will not regret it and you will feel that you did everything so you will not be forgotten also.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:05:14 PM

just settle everything not bout yourself but for your love ones ..
make sure even you are not living that your children will still have a good life a head will finish school and will eat everyday.. will have their house with their mother and have a good day ahead everyday.. preparing for that is not all about yourself it is the people around you and the  god you will meet after death..

I'm not preparing for my own death and do not think about it. I live and enjoy my life. I think it's better to prepare for life. Death will come unexpectedly.
BronxCats

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:33:03 PM

Another important aspect that you must consider is whether who ever you pass your Cryptos down to knows what to do with them and not mess things up. Lose private key, send wrong amount to nowhere, unprotected computer, etc.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:46:25 PM

Cheers

I think the best way is by informing your wife or husband about evrything like your bank account and altcoin. So it could be easy if we die.
For me is just to show who you are and be yourself...i would like to often to go church woshiping and praising GOD...I would like to mention to my trusted people what i had and what could be happening when im gone..I will certainly show my Love to my families,relatives and friends so when im gone in this world my images will still remain to them...

BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:50:56 PM

Focus on what you can control. Death can be a frightening thing to think about (mainly) because death shows the limits of human life and things human beings can imagine. therefore, learn to focus on what you can control while still accepting things that may be out of your control.
For example, you may be afraid of dying from a heart attack. there are certain factors related to heart disease that are beyond your control, such as family, ethnic or racial, and family history. If you think about these things, you will be more anxious. rather than thinking about these things, it would be better if you focus on things you can control, such as following a healthy lifestyle by not smoking, exercising regularly, and eating healthy foods. in fact, the risk of having a higher heart attack is caused by an unhealthy lifestyle than just the previously mentioned factors
BronxCats

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:02:47 PM

Cheers

I think the best way is by informing your wife or husband about evrything like your bank account and altcoin. So it could be easy if we die.
For me is just to show who you are and be yourself...i would like to often to go church woshiping and praising GOD...I would like to mention to my trusted people what i had and what could be happening when im gone..I will certainly show my Love to my families,relatives and friends so when im gone in this world my images will still remain to them...

The going to church to show what a good person you are in a sense in not a genuine thing. It's in a sense self focused, due to fear of going to hell. You don't have to do that, just make an effort to be a good person to everyone, and not just your family.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:27:52 PM

Cheers

It's good to prepare for something inevitable! As for me, I have a joint account with my wife, which will make things easy in case one of us bites the dust. As for my bitcoin assets, I have already informed her the ins and outs of cashing in and cashing out. To answer the idea of your question, I have an insurance and that will pretty much take care of the expenses for my funeral and of course a certain amount to be claimed by an immediate family.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:46:45 PM

Death is very much inevitable so all must prepare so that in our demise our family members are well taken care off thats why we are trying to make some money at the moment because we don't know when it is going to happen. We just live in the now and hope for the best.
Nuwannrl3518

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:08:35 PM

You don't want to worry about them. Money is only a physical thing. If we want, we can work hard and we can earn money. Money can be earned by doing bad/wrong things. According to believes I think the best way to prepare for your death is by doing good things to other people and being nice to others. If you live a good life by helping other people you will be in the memory of living ones. They will talk about you. Because of you they will live happily. I think be a good person is the best way to prepare for your death.

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:28:34 PM

You don't want to worry about them. Money is only a physical thing. If we want, we can work hard and we can earn money. Money can be earned by doing bad/wrong things. According to believes I think the best way to prepare for your death is by doing good things to other people and being nice to others. If you live a good life by helping other people you will be in the memory of living ones. They will talk about you. Because of you they will live happily. I think be a good person is the best way to prepare for your death.
I support you...I believe that our life consists of blessings and curses...and the more blessings we have, the better we will live even in another world)
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

When the time came for death for me , i think i will not think money for my family because money is simple thing and  i think love and family more important  my words too so i will write something for them .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: