Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:07:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to prepare for your death?  (Read 1979 times)
rugjaguar4

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:51:20 AM

Give it to your family members and divide it amongst them before you die. 
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

There are many people who want to give off their assets to their loved ones. Organise it.
hushwind

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

Preparing for death is for those who are too organised in life. One should just let it be.
callingbubblyH

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:00:43 AM

I will not give my assets to anyone as no deserves it. It is my hard work and I will take it with me.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

I do not know how to Prepare my death. All i want is to make sure that all of my properties will going to my family and especially my son. it's automatic .
THEsnowdonmelody7

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

I will give all my assets to the poor and the needy who really needs it before dying.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

Preparation should be by preparing your WILL and allocate your assets,
properties, alt coins and commodities to those you choose in case you are
no more.A notary public should be contracted to activate it with legal backings
so it does not get nullified by disgruntled elements.Once this is achieved.Be
rest assured that you have prepared for the inevitable pass on of mankind.
You must also ensure adequate training is given to those who are to inherit
your will so they don't misuse it after you.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Get a life insurance big enough to last a couple of years for your family. It has to be on multiples of 10 of your current annual income. That's ideal.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

I am thinking how to prepare for death and passing assets to others.

I have a number of bank accounts, physical commodities and of course alt coins.

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers

It's better to call a lawyer to prepare the necessary documents for you to pass on all your assets to your family after death. However, it's not good to look after your death, but, it's always better to be always prepared for it since we don't know when will we die. Get a life insurance, and have your lawyer fix everything for you.
almondpompoms

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

First of all , believe in God. God is the beginning and the end. So the second is stay with God no matter what. Don't feel bored doing what is good. Don't get bored doing good. So in the interregnum of God' s coming ,God said that we occupy ourselves. We work while waiting for the end. Learn good behavior and attitudes fitted for a holy kingdom. Just to remind that death is not our end. Our end is a companionship with God..actually.
necktiearrival0

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

I will give my assets to my wife and she can do whatever she wants to do with it.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

First of all , believe in God. God is the beginning and the end. So the second is stay with God no matter what. Don't feel bored doing what is good. Don't get bored doing good. So in the interregnum of God' s coming ,God said that we occupy ourselves. We work while waiting for the end. Learn good behavior and attitudes fitted for a holy kingdom. Just to remind that death is not our end. Our end is a companionship with God..actually.

What can it do about your assets? I think you can't pass your asset just by doing that. It is clear that you are not reading the OP and just want to talk about what you want to say in this thread.

Anyway, If I am rich, and have too many assets,I'll write it all in my last will, I'll still keep the money in banks, I'll wait until the government announces that everyone should go digital or if I die earlier then my children for sure would do that for me. Besides when I'm gone, it's all theirs.

gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

Hey that is a great question and cudos to you for even voicing it. Some people have such a fear of death that they simply leave such things unresolved and this makes trouble for the family. Much respect!
Dothyrain

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers

No one knows when their time will come. In preparation for that time with regards to your assets,  make a last will and testament. For your bitcoin account and wallets,  encode and print them and put it in a bank safety vaults. For your other properties,  divide it to your family. For self preparation,  you should always be ready and prepared for that time. Secure the destination of your soul by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour and believe that through Him you will have an eternity in heaven.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
JulianCrump

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

I think the best and simplest way is to inform your loved ones about your crypto assets, that way, they have an option of selling it or just continue holding. Another option is place it a safety deposit box that will be only accessible to your loved ones when you die, after signing some agreement, of course. It's not very different from last wills, only this time your simply handing down the key to your fortune.
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

Cheers
Prepare for death??
It's a preparation for you or for your family  ??
If you said that u have a bank accounts. Physical commodities and altcoin..  I think it's enough preparation for your family when a death come to you...  But if all of the preparation you talked about is for you...  It's time for you to get serious in a good thing.  If you have a relagion I.m sure you will understand what am I talking about..  Keep praying to your God.  And do something usefull for other people...
yamyam2

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

By making some insurance so that ypu can give less problems too your family
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

Make an insurance or leave all your valuable things to your family or your wife/husband. Make a last will and testament. Or you can leave it in the safety vaults in the banks. We still cannot tell when is the limitation of people's life
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

While it is good to prepare for your death where your dead body be laid and where will all your assets, wealth and riches to be given to, and all those will and testament, properties and all that..it is more important to know where will your soul go?.. where will you spend eternity?
billsted86

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

Speaking of death, everyone will die and how to prepare for death itself ?. I myself think it's better to prepare good deeds to get into heaven and reduce the sins of sin that can lead you to hell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: