Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Price Up 6700% in six months…this crypto is on the move Australia  (Read 399 times)
minerich (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:00:28 AM

Huge, even by crypto standards Over the weekend we saw more bullish moves with a sharp rise from US$28 to a high of US$41.77. The news was that NEO was to be the network of choice for a new project called the Ontology Network.

Like Ethereum, NEO is setting itself up as a base layer crypto. NEO price could go higher A crypto underneath a whole eco-system of innovation in smart contracts.

The world of cryptocurrencies is growing by the day. You can learn more about this exciting new technology here.

Good Investing, Ryan Dinse, Editor, Money Morning   Ryan DinseRyan Dinse is an editor at Money Morning. With an academic background in economics, he believes that the key to making good investments is investing appropriately at each stage of the economic posts by Ryan Dinse

https://www.moneymorning.com.au/20171121/neo-price-6700-six-monthsthis-crypto-move.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:03:09 AM

i want to believe, im invested. But Neo is tanking right now
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:08:33 AM

Whenever you see a big rise like that you can expect it to drop just as quick, but normally to a new level of support before increasing again.
Wait for a low then buy.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:13:39 AM

Whenever you see a big rise like that you can expect it to drop just as quick, but normally to a new level of support before increasing again.
Wait for a low then buy.

sure i agree, but some news would be good, seems like make or break for Neo
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:17:09 AM

I just bought a lot of neo at the moment that the price reached $35 each one, a few days ago. I had the opportunity to sell all those neos that i bought for more than $2200 when the price reached more than $40 each one. I dont know why i didn't sell them, it was a huge mistake, now it is going down like crazy because it touched less than $34 a few hours ago.
I dont know if should i sell them or just hold them for a few more weeks, i heard about that neo was going to receive some big news during this week, but they all were fake and they were just fake speculations to make neo rise to the moon, like it did (from $28 to $43)

Hello
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:25:48 AM

Never invest or jump on a trade at the top, it is just a news that drove the price and is now down, there will always be a good opportunity to enter a trade if you miss out on one
witerfesscott

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:15:51 AM

it is back $36.65 (-9.72%)  and huge crash happen now what you say???
KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:18:46 AM

I just bought a lot of neo at the moment that the price reached $35 each one, a few days ago. I had the opportunity to sell all those neos that i bought for more than $2200 when the price reached more than $40 each one. I dont know why i didn't sell them, it was a huge mistake, now it is going down like crazy because it touched less than $34 a few hours ago.
I dont know if should i sell them or just hold them for a few more weeks, i heard about that neo was going to receive some big news during this week, but they all were fake and they were just fake speculations to make neo rise to the moon, like it did (from $28 to $43)

Dont get panic. Bear moves are common in the market. Hold your coins and wait, it will surely go up

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kqyyzmlc

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:32:36 AM

Wait for a low then buy.
I hold a different view, you know NEO predecessor ANT only ICO spent two years off and then ANT in a full year, the average unit price never exceeded 0.2 US dollars. It was not until after the NEO was renamed NEO in July this year that it saw a significant increase, so I do not think the decline will be significant.
Orsenise

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:08:24 PM

NEO is by far one of the best performers out there. Since the start of the year NEO has indeed surprised as all, I think big part of its success was the re branding, remember that NEO was called Ant Shares before and they made several changes to change their overall mission and appearance. I think they succeeded considering that they are partnering up with many innovative start ups and they are cooperating with the Chinese authorities very well to launch at some point real assets on the market. This is actually really dictating the price of NEO, external forces and how the market reacts to it, even though they are in many ways similar to Ethereum, they still are serving a different but important market (China) in which investors can profit handsomely from.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:35:25 PM

this has been one of the better investment that i have made in a while. not the most profitable of course but it has been in the top 10 list of mine. the rise has been good, and apart from the period of time when things were on the downside due to some Chinese bans and general altcoin drops, the rest of the time it was rising.
the platform itself looks good too. i checked it the other day and it seems like a promising project which will stay around for a long time.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:36:56 PM

Wait for a low then buy.
It have almost -14% for the past 24 hours but the chart still looks fine. I don't think that it will go very low. This coin is not that pumped (and have a pretty good volume) to expect a dump. Anyway it will never go back to 0.40$ per NEO so feel free to buy it now if you belive in further growth.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: