Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed -  (Read 1320 times)
SuperD007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

Still looking folks...
SuperD007 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:10:33 AM

Still live folks...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:20:42 AM

Still live folks...

Bumps (even scams) are limited to once per 24 hours please.

That is, if you respect any kind of rule.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:36:41 PM

Still live folks...
I am sure you will run of with the loan and leave us lot at a loss and for that reason I will be leaving negative trust until further notice
SuperD007 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:57:04 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 03:07:14 PM by SuperD007

Still live folks...
I am sure you will run of with the loan and leave us lot at a loss and for that reason I will be leaving negative trust until further notice

Wow, you are sure of this because you are some kind of oracle?

Interesting to note that your trust rating sucks and if we look at the comments for your rating it's because you are trust farming, account selling and account farming.... talk about lack of credibility.
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:36:16 PM

Still live folks...

Interesting to note that your trust rating sucks and if we look at the comments for your rating it's because you are trust farming, account selling and account farming.... talk about lack of credibility.
I'm not doing that anymore and i know the rules unlike you so better you keep quite as i've been here longer than you
SuperD007 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:45:37 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 07:21:23 PM by SuperD007

Still live folks...

Interesting to note that your trust rating sucks and if we look at the comments for your rating it's because you trust farming, account selling and account farming.... talk about lack of credibility.
I'm not doing that anymore and i know the rules unlike you so better you keep quite as i've been here longer than you

You know the rules and you are not doing that anymore, really? - So you joined the forum in 2016 November, yet all your infractions were this year 2017 and as recently as just over a month ago...  now all of a sudden you think you can go around making unfounded claims and giving negative feedback. You claim you are "not doing that anymore" - bwhahahah sure! Don't forget to leave milk and cookies out for Santa Clause this year, maybe he can bring you a unicorn for being such a good little boy.  
SuperD007 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:18:40 PM

Adding 2 more domains to the deal - So that's now 5 premium domains on total
SuperD007 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:48:28 AM

This request is still live folks....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: